All Comments on 'Camping Trip - Pt. 01'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next story. Hoping her revenge plotted, backfires, and the twins get involved. anyways good story looking for the next chapter.

jb1023jb1023about 2 years ago

Good read, hope ch2 is soon to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope that we get the next chapter soon... good story developing here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on.. its time for the next part...! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So mu more fun to be had here, with the hot wife, the sexy daughter, or even some incestuous fun with the twins or maybe momma gets caught by her boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep checking in here for the next chapter..... come on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapters to this gem. Lexi is due for an enlightening encounter of her own after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um, why is she pissed at Don? She's a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dirty and hot. So far amazing!

LeeLee420LeeLee420over 1 year ago

Ok so from my perspective, and I am a woman, this actually is a hot story EXCEPT FOR some of the language. I am not saying "dont be descriptive", Im just saying you could of worded alot of it differently. And guys, unless you are raping a woman or trying to degrade a woman, stop using the word cunt.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady24 days ago

Very HOT 🥵 And I can’t wait to find out what kind of revenge Carol’s planning for her new “friends”

Five stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous