Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Judy fucks and sucks Bob and his friends in the shower.
7.1k words
4.47
259.4k
473

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RH1960
RH1960
792 Followers

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut - Ch. 2

Hi. My name is Tom, and this is the continuation of the events that took place in a recent camping and fishing trip where my wife Judy, whom I had believed to be a devoted and faithful wife until that time, cheated on me. This second part is a story of how she transformed from just cheating on me into a full-fledged slut.

For those who did not read part one, while Judy was taking a shower in the campground bathroom area, a stranger walked in on her. Thinking it was me (her eyes were closed while washing her hair), Judy asked him to get in the shower with her. Judy didn't realize her mistake until after they started fucking (she finally realized it wasn't me because this guy had huge cock). By this point, she was apparently feeling so good that she didn't stop what was happening and became a willing participant. And I didn't interfere because, despite my jealousy, I was also incredibly excited watching Judy so uninhibited with another man.

Judy loved fucking Bob (learned his name afterwards) so much that they made a date to meet back in the showers later that afternoon. She had no idea that I had seen the whole thing when I had gone back to the bathroom area to make sure that no one would accidentally walk in on her -- I know, the irony. She came back from her shower adventure to our campground and acted like nothing happened. We went fishing in the lake and had a great time. She even gave me a pretty amazing blowjob on the boat. Now you are all caught up. If you want more details, go read part 1.

***********************************

Judy and I came back to the campground from our fishing day around half past 4. I put all the fish we had caught, quite a bit, on ice, sat on a beach chair by the lake, and popped open a beer. I was anxious to find out if Judy was going to follow through on her date with Bob. The beer and the sun soon had me pretty relaxed. I almost forgot about the whole thing and was almost dozing when Judy said that she felt all sweaty from her day out in the lake and was going to go take a shower. She packed three towels (I thought it was strange that she was taking so many), clothes to change into (she was still wearing her bikini), and a book. She made a show of looking for her book and even asked me if I knew where it was. When I asked her why she was taking a book, she said that her stomach was feeling upset and that she thought she might be spending some extra time in the bathroom. It sure seemed like she was setting up an alibi to justify how long she would be gone "taking a shower."

She packed all her stuff and headed out to the bathroom. It was around 4:50. She was certainly anxious to meet up with Bob. I did feel a twinge of jealousy that she wanted to see him again, but excitement about what I was going to see overrode all other emotions. I knew that at some point in the future I would have to confront Judy about her actions. But I was caught up in the moment and my libido overrode any logical action I might've taken to stop what was about to happen.

I waited about 30 seconds and quietly followed her on the trail from our campground to the bathroom. I got to the clearing in front of the bathroom just in time to see her enter the building. I then realized that it was going to be much more difficult to watch Judy and Bob this time around. In the morning, when I had walked back to the bathroom the shower was running and they were already both in the shower area. It was easy for me to enter the bathroom without being noticed and watch them through the crack of the swinging gate to the shower and changing room. It would not be so easy right now with no shower running to hide my entrance.

Then I remembered that there was a window in the back of the building overlooking the shower. It was high up so no one could look in but let in sunlight and provided a ledge inside the shower to put your soap and shampoo. I quietly went to the back of the building and laughed inside at what I saw. The window was too high to stand under and look in, but someone had moved a large rock directly under it so that if you stood on the rock, you had a perfect view of anyone taking a shower. Looked like another pervert had done all the hard work for me. I stood on the rock, got my phone ready (I planned to record it all, unlike this morning when I was too shocked to do anything but watch), and looked inside. What I saw surprised the hell out of me.

Before I go any further, let me describe Judy for those that did not read part one. She 28 years old, five-six, and weighs 115 pounds. She has light brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Due to jogging and yoga, she is in very good physical shape. I might be biased, but I think she has a great body -- not too skinny, with nice curves. She has 34C breasts that do not sag at all and a very nice round ass. When dressed right or at the beach, she definitely turns heads.

Let's get back to our story and what I witnessed. Judy had laid all three towels on the floor in front of the bench in the back of the changing area, making the ground softer and creating a pseudo mattress on the floor. She was obviously planning to spend some time there on her back. She was also completely naked and playing with herself! She had her legs spread and her left index finger was gently circling over her clit while her right index finger was slowly moving in and out her cunt. Her eyes were closed and her head was facing the ceiling. She was breathing shallowly and you could hear soft moans. She didn't look like she was trying to make herself cum, just getting herself ready for Bob.

In all our years together, I have never seen Judy masturbate. I could not believe this was my wife. She was not a prude or anything, but this wanton behavior was truly out of character for her. Looked like Bob had freed up a sexual dynamo that was hiding inside her. Watching Judy pleasure herself was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Little did I know what was coming. I was almost in a trance breathing in sync with Judy as she was pleasuring herself when both of us were brought crashing back down to earth by what happened next.

I first heard loud talking and laughter. Then the door to the shower area opened and in walked Bob with three other guys. When they saw what Judy was doing, there was an immediate silence as they stared at this gorgeous, naked woman, playing with herself in front of them. Then Judy realized what was happening and there was pandemonium. Her reaction was almost comical. She opened her eyes, saw four men staring at her naked body with her fingers inside her pussy, and had a look of pure shock on her face. She then jumped off the bench seat, put her back to the side wall and tried, not very successfully, to cover herself up with her hands. It was like a scene from a raunchy sex comedy.

At the same time, she started yelling at Bob. "Oh my god!! Bob, what the hell is going on? Who are these people? Why did you bring them here?" She then realized that her hands were not covering much and grabbed a towel from the ground to cover herself better.

Bob was as cool as cucumber. He held on to the other end of the towel that Judy had grabbed and was not letting her cover herself. This had the effect of Judy showing off a lot more than if she had just covered herself with her hands. He then started talking to her as if the situation was completely normal.

"Relax babe. If you keep yelling your husband will hear you and wonder what's going on." That quieted Judy down immediately. She looked to be in shock.

"These are my buddies that I am camping with. I told them all about you after this morning and showed them the video from my phone. So, no use hiding anything from them. They've already seen all of your charms," he chuckled. "They were so impressed that they insisted on tagging along for some live entertainment." Bob then started getting closer to Judy, moving his hands one over the other on the towel between them to pull himself closer. "You want to make me and my friends happy, don't you?"

Damn, this guy was confident. And it seemed to be working. He slowly made his way towards Judy so that he was standing directly in front of her. She was staring into his eyes with her mouth slightly open and taking shallow breaths. She had forgotten all about covering herself. Bob then put his hands on each side of her head and began kissing her. Judy put her arms around Bob's waist and began kissing him back like she had just come out of the desert and he was the sole source of water. She could not get enough of him. Bob then lowered his hands to her ass rotated their bodies so that his back was now to the wall and his buddies had a perfect view of Judy's ass.

He then moved one hand between their bodies and appeared to insert several fingers inside Judy's sopping wet cunt while continuing to kiss her. The effect on Judy was instantaneous. She started moaning and kissing Bob even more passionately, if that's possible, and was visibly humping her hips against his hand. This continued for maybe a minute before Judy arched her back and her moans turned into audible grunts. "Arghh, oh god, yes, yes, yeees!" She was obviously having a very intense orgasm.

Bob waited for Judy's orgasm to subside and then removed his hand from inside Judy. He brought it back to her ass and continued to kiss her while kneading her ass cheeks, giving his buddies tantalizing glimpses of Judy's pussy and asshole. After another minute or so of the two of them passionately making out, Bob broke their kiss and started gently pushing down on Judy's shoulders.

"I told my friends how good you were at sucking cock and how you were able to get all of me down your throat. They didn't believe any woman could do that. Why don't you prove to them that I am not a liar?"

For the first time since they started kissing Judy seemed to realize that there were three other people there and it was not just her and Bob. She looked back behind her to look at the three guys and took them in. It was then that I also looked at these other guys more carefully. Like Bob, all three were white and well built. All three were around 6 feet tall and probably between 200 and 220 lbs. They were not gym rats, no sick-pack stomachs or chiseled muscles, but were obviously in decent shape. Two had brown hair like Bob and one had lighter, blonde hair.

Judy gave them a sheepish smile, and almost seemed to shrug, like she was thinking "what the hell, why not." Without saying a word, she turned back to Bob and lowered herself to her knees, grabbed the waistband of Bob's swimming trunks, and lowered them down to free Bob's dick.

His porn star sized dick (I am convinced that its 10 inch plus size was a big factor, no pun intended, in freeing Judy's inner slut) was already fully hard at this point. Judy put one hand under his balls to cup them, grabbed the base of his dick with her other hand, and began licking around the head with her tongue. Once she got the head nice and wet, she then started to truly suck on his giant cock. She first got about four or five inches down and used her throat muscles to further simulate Bob. She then pulled him out and licked up and down his shaft and around the head for a bit. She then put him back down her throat, repeating the process. Each time she did this, she got more of him down her throat. Right when it seemed like he was pretty close to cumming, Bob stopped her.

"Why don't we get more comfortable and finish this off on the floor."

I was so mesmerized by what I was watching that I hadn't realized the guys had brought a blow-up air mattress with them. One of those things you lay on in a pool to get some sun. They put in on the floor on top of Judy's towels. Bob then sat down on edge of the mattress and pulled Judy towards him and his cock. Judy put her elbows and knees on the mattress, giving the other three guys an amazing view and open invitation to her pussy and ass, and began to suck on Bob's cock again. She had about 8 of his 10 plus inches down her throat by now and was getting closer and closer to deep throating him entirely.

By this time the other 3 guys had all gotten naked as well. One guy, the one with blonde hair, was recording all the action on his phone. One guy was on his knees next to Judy and began caressing her tits. She seemed to be enjoying the extra attention and at one point grabbed his hand and made him squeeze here breasts harder. And the last guy, whose name I later learned was Kevin, lay on his back on the other edge of the mattress with his head between Judy's legs and her cunt directly over his face. He then placed his hands on Judy's ass cheeks, lowered her down, and began to vigorously eat her out.

He was licking up and down her cunt lips with his tongue while sticking several fingers of his left hand inside her and sawing them in and out. He also seemed to be rolling his right thumb directly over her clit. All of this was having an obvious effect on Judy. She took Bob out her mouth, arched her back and started breathing heavily and moaning.

"Oh god!! That feels so fucking good. Fuuuuck!"

Then Kevin decided to take things further and removed his right thumb from Judy's clit and stuck it up her ass. At the same time, he planted his mouth directly on Judy's clit and began kissing and licking it. This took Judy over the top. She started screaming and having an earth-shattering orgasm. I don't think she cared if I or the entire campground heard her at this point. Kevin kept licking her clit and sawing his fingers in an out of her cunt and ass for at least a minute and Judy was coming the entire time. He finally stopped after she begged him, telling him that she was going to pass out.

Once she got her bearings back, Judy reattacked Bob's cock with gusto. She was no longer teasing him by putting him down her throat for a bit and licking him for a bit. Instead she licked him all over to get him nice and wet and then took his entire 10 plus inches down her throat to the root. Her face was flush with his stomach and his balls were squeezed against her chin. You could see her throat muscles working to squeeze and massage his dick. Bob started breathing heavier and heavier and was obviously close to cumming. Judy then did something that blew me away.

She put her index finger inside her pussy and got it nice and wet. She then reached under Bob and stuck her finger up his ass! The effect on Bob was immediate. He screamed and started cumming like a geyser.

"Oh fuuuck! Oh god! Holly shit that feels good."

Judy kept her finger up Bob's ass and Bob's cock deep down her throat the entire time. And, Bob kept spasming and cumming. After about 30 seconds or so, Judy finally started to pull her head back and Bob's dick came out of her mouth with an audible pop. Bob was leaning back on his elbows, almost passed out with sweat covering his face. Judy had a "cat that just ate the canary" smile on her face. She was obviously happy and proud of herself for what she was able to do to Bob.

"Oh my god babe. That was incredible. Where did you learn to do that?" asked Bob once he got his breath back.

"I read about it in Cosmo. One of those articles about how to please your man. Apparently pressing on a guy's prostate while he is coming intensifies his orgasm. Did it work?" She asked with an impish smile on her face.

"Did it ever. Holly shit."

"I've been meaning to try that on my husband, but always felt a bit grossed out about having my finger in someone's ass. But after all I've done already today, just didn't seem to be a big deal anymore. Will definitely be trying that with Tom next time." And, I was looking forward to it.

She then looked down at Kevin, who was still lying down with her head between her legs, and who had been gently licking up and down her pussy the entire time. All of a sudden, she seemed shy and a bit lost for words.

"Hi. Um. Judy."

"Kevin. I would shake your hand, but I think we are well past that by now." This made Judy crack up and lightened the mood.

"It's nice to formally meet the man who just gave me the best orgasm of my life."

"Hey, I thought I gave you the best orgasm of your life this morning," Bob chimed in with mock hurt in his voice.

"Well you had, but Kevin just topped it. Anyway, I am mad at you for coming down my throat. I never got to taste your cum. The best part of giving a guy a blowjob is the yummy treat at the end. You came straight down into my stomach and I didn't get to taste any of it." She said pouting playfully.

"Hey, that was all your fault. You never gave me a chance with that prostate thing you did. Now that I know what's coming, I will make sure that you get to taste my cum next time," said Bob while chuckling.

Judy then turned back to Kevin. "Well Kevin, I think you deserve to be repaid for what you have done." Why don't you crawl up and let me treat you to the best orgasm of your life."

Kevin didn't need to be told twice. He crawled up the mattress and lay directly under Judy. Judy then grabbed his dick, which was, not surprisingly, fully hard, and robbed the head of it up and down her pussy lips and slowly sat down on it. Both Kevin and Judy let out audible sighs as she sank all the way down on his cock. She then proceeded to do to him what she does to me when she really wants to make me feel good.

She lay down on top of him with her chest smashed against his. She then rolled her hips back, which created maximum friction between the head of Kevin's cock and the inside of her pussy as his dick slid a few inches out. Believe me when I tell you, the feeling this creates is fucking amazing. And, Kevin clearly agreed with me as he moaned loudly when she did this. She then rolled her hips forward. This sank Kevin's cock all they way back inside her pussy.

Once again, the friction against the head of his cock made Kevin grunt with pleasure. "Oh shit that feels good!" Rolling her hips back up and getting all of Kevin's cock back inside her also gave Judy incredible pleasure. His cock head rubbed directly against her g-spot as it sank back in and his pubic bone was pressed directly on her clit. Every time she rolled her hips down, Kevin would be yelling "oh god, oh shit!" Every time she rolled them back up, they would both be grunting in unison, "oh fuck, oh yes!"

Usually when Judy does this with me, I cum first and then she brings herself off by rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. But either Kevin had some serious lasting power or Judy was already close to cumming thanks to all that was going on because she came first. One second, she was rolling her hips back and forth over Kevin and the next second she began to grunt unintelligibly and started having another orgasm. "Argh, ahhh, yes, yes!"

This one was more of slow burn rather than the more intense one she had when Kevin was eating her out. She kept grinding back and forth for about 30 seconds until her breathing came back to somewhat normal. Then she lowered her face down to Kevin's and began making out with him with great intensity. She also began rolling her hips back and forth faster and faster to bring him off. With their mouths pressed against each other you could not hear Kevin say anything, but his loud moans were a telling sign that he was feeling great and was about to cum. And then, to my surprise, Judy also started moaning loudly as well.

And then it happened. They both came at the same time. You could tell Kevin was cumming because his moans got even louder, his back arched up, pushing more of himself inside Judy, and his hands grabbed and started squeezing Judy's ass very hard. At the same time, Judy's moans also got louder and her hips starting bucking even faster, if possible. And her entire body became taut like she was being electrocuted. This went on for a minute or so until both of their bodies relaxed, and their kissing became less frantic and more romantic. Funny thing is that this was the first time I felt a pang of jealousy. Watching my wife frantically fuck a guy, no problem. Watching her romantically kiss another man, that was a different story.

RH1960
RH1960
792 Followers
12