Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not surprisingly, Bob broke the mood. "All right you two lovebirds. Break it up. There are other guys here with hard dicks that need taking care of. And, I need some of that pussy right now."

I thought Bob's crudeness might turn off Judy and put an end to the whole thing. Boy was I wrong. Instead, the worse she treated him the more she seemed to be getting into it. She looked back at Bob and said, "all right, hold your horses. There is enough for everyone. Let me just catch my breath and finish off here first."

She then lifted herself off Kevin's cock, crawled down his body and put his cock in her mouth. She then proceeded to lick him clean of their combined juices, making sure to lick any last few drops of cum that came out of his dick with a great enthusiasm. "All right. Now that I had my treat, who is next?" she asked with a playful voice. She was obviously not mad or upset by anything that had happened so far or anything Bob had said. She was actually acting playful and enthusiastic! I still could not believe this was my wife. Judy and I were going to have a long talk after this weekend.

"Why don't we introduce you to being spit roasted. I think you will love it. And you are ensured of a treat at the end." said Bob chuckling.

"What's spit roasting?" asked Judy.

"You are about to find out my dear," said Bob, still chuckling.

By now Kevin had got up and was sitting on the bench seat, resting and recovering. Bob told Judy to crawl forward so that she was in the middle of the mattress on her hands and knees. He then got on his knees in front of her and told her to get him nice and hard. "Thought you would never ask," she said playfully and began to bob up and down on his cock while squeezing his balls gently. In less than a minute, Bob was fully hard and more than halfway down Judy's throat. With some obvious reluctance, he gently put his hands on her shoulders and pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"Ahh, I was just getting ready for my treat," she said with a playful pout in her voice.

"Don't worry. That expert mouth of yours will soon be full again," said Bob.

He walked to the other side of the mattress and got on his knees behind Judy. He then grabbed her ass cheeks to spread them, lined up his cock with her cunt, and sank balls deep inside her with a single thrust. She was obviously still very wet and excited as his cock sunk in with almost no resistance. Bob's action had the effect of taking all of Judy's breath away. She let out a loud grunt, began moaning, and arched her back to adjust to Bob's size, considerably bigger than Kevin. Once inside her Bob said, "well someone take my place in her mouth" and began to gently saw in and out of her cunt

In no time flat, the guy who was previously caressing her tits got on his knees in front of her and offered her his dick. Judy's eyes were closed as she was enjoying Bob's gentle fucking when she felt the head of a dick on her lips. She opened her eyes and you can tell from her expression that she finally understood what was going on. "Ohhh, so that's what spit roasting means. For your information, I have been spit-roasted before and did love it."

What? I met Judy when we were in college and, to my knowledge, she had only been with three other guys before and had never engaged in group-sex. When had she done this before? Has she been cheating on me the entire time? Once again, I realized that I did not know my wife at all.

Judy then grabbed the cock that was pointing at her face with one hand and looked up at its owner. "I generally have a rule that I don't suck someone's dick before I know their name," she said with a smile.

"Hi. I'm Derrick," he said without missing a beat.

"Nice to meet you Derrick. Now that the preliminaries are over it . . ." She then engulfed his cock, pulling him closer by grabbing his ass.

Derrick's response was a predictable "Oh shit!! Oh god."

Judy took to being spit roasted again (who knew when and how many times she had done this before) like a pro. Each time Bob would push in from the back, she would deep throat Derrick, getting all of him inside her mouth. Each time Bob would pull back, she would get Derrick out of her throat and lick and kiss the head of his dick with her tongue and lips.

This went on for a few minutes until Bob's actions became too much. He was like a machine. Never going too fast or too slow. I think the fact that he had cum so many times today already helped with that. Judy started breathing heavier and heavier. Eventually she took Derrick's cock out of her mouth and just started grunting and screaming "argh, oh god, oh fuuuuck, oh that feels so good, keep fucking me, harder, harder!" Bob kept going, prolonging her orgasm, until she begged him to stop. He went for about another 30 seconds after that and finally did. She either had the longest orgasm of her life or several in a row.

But Bob was not ready to stop yet. He said, "All right, why don't we make her airtight next?"

"What is that," asked Judy with some apprehension in her voice.

"Trust me, you'll love it" said Bob.

"I got the ass. Brad, you want pussy or mouth?" asked Bob.

The guy, who was filming the whole time, answered "I'll take pussy."

Bob, unceremoniously pulled out of Judy and said to Brad, "well get down here then and hurry up."

Brad handed the phone he was recording with to Kevin and before Judy could even react, crawled under her, lifted her hips up and sank his dick, which was fully hard from watching all the action, into her. Both Judy and Brad sighed in unison.

"Hi, I'm Brad."

"Hi, Brad. Nice to formally meet you," she said in a breathy voice and then started to slowly grind her hips up and down on his cock. As she started moaning and sighing, she said "Ohhh, never thought I would be fucking someone before knowing who they are. I guess there is a first time for everything. Braaaad, you feel really, really good."

While this was going on, Derrick crawled back near Judy's head and touched the head of his dick against her lips. Knowing what he wanted, Judy opened her mouth and let his dick slide inside. Derrick began to move his hips in and out, gently fucking Judy's mouth. She made sure to give him added pleasure with her tongue.

Meanwhile, Bob had taken out some kind of tube from their bag and was applying it to his cock. He also dripped some on his fingers and stuck first one, then two, and eventually three fingers up Judy's ass. Once she had his fingers up her ass, it dawned on Judy what being 'airtight' meant. She took Derrick out of her mouth and looked back at Bob.

"I have never done that before, let alone while another dick is inside me," she said with obvious worry in her voice.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle. You'll love it. Trust me. I've never seen a woman who did not end up loving it."

"Ok, please be gentle," she said with some worry, but with also some excitement and anticipation in her voice.

"Go back to sucking on Derrick's cock. It will take your mind off of it till it feels good. But make sure not to bite," he said laughing.

She did exactly what he told her. She put Derrick's cock back in her month and started rolling her hips up and down Brad's cock. It seemed to be working as all three started moaning and sighing.

During the entire conversation, Bob had been sawing his fingers in and out of her ass. He now took his fingers out and stuck the tip of his cock at the entrance of Judy's ass. He then proceeded to get into a rhythm with Judy and Brad. Every time Judy would roll her hips up on Brad, Bob would move forward with her. When she rolled her hips back, he would stay where he was, and a small part of his cock would go up her ass. He repeated this over and over until he was about three quarters inside her ass, and with almost no complaints or pain from Judy. He obviously knew what he was doing.

He then grabbed her ass with both hands and started to take over more, sawing in and out of her ass, and getting more and more of his cock in there until he was finally all the way in. Judy at first did not seem to be receiving too much pleasure from it, but once he was all the way in and started to go in and out with a bit more gusto, her demeanor changed and her pleasure from getting a double fucking became obvious.

Bob and Brad were now working in unison. They would both push their hips up and inside her at the same time and pull back at the same time. Having two cocks penetrate her full tilt at the same time was driving Judy crazy. She started thrashing her head back and forth, almost completely forgetting about Derrick, and started humping the two cocks more vigorously and began another orgasm. This took Brad over the edge and he started coming as well, humping his cock up inside Judy and no longer caring about staying in rhythm with Bob. They were both very loud, "Ohhhh god! Fuuuuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Bob on the other hand had slowed down and was just watching the whole thing and slowly moving inside Judy's ass, just enough to stay hard.

Brad and Judy finally came down to earth, but before Judy could even get her breath back, Derrick, who had been watching the whole thing, grabbed her head and stuck his dick in her mouth. He then grabbed each side of her face and began to literally fuck her mouth. Being on her hands and knees, her head was at an angle that she could take his entire cock down her throat without much trouble, and she certainly did. I guess watching all the action had Derrick pretty close to the edge because he started cumming in no time -- Judy sticking her finger up his ass like he had done to Bob earlier also probably helped. When he came, he made sure to take his dick out of her throat and left the head in her mouth -- he was obviously a good listener.

And boy, did he cum. It seemed like he kept cumming for over a minute -- he grunted loudly the entire time -- and Judy swallowed at least 3 or 4 gulps. Even then some cum dribbled out the side of her mouth. When she finally pulled him out of her mouth, more cum dibbled out to her chin. She cleaned it up with her fingers and licked them clean.

By now, Brad was also no longer hard inside her and his dick had plopped out, dribbling some cum on his stomach. When he started to crawl out from under Judy, she stopped him when his dick was under her face. She then did to him what she had done earlier to Kevin, licking his stomach and dick clean of their combined juices. When she was done, she actually thanked him. "That was great Brad. Thank you for the great orgasm and the yummy treat." She was really getting off on being subservient to these guys!

Finally, it was just Bob and Judy. He was still in her ass and still hard. "All riiight! Now that all the fun and games are over, it is time to truly get fucked in the ass! Hope you are ready."

Judy looked back at him with pure lust in her face. Type of lust that I had never seen in her eyes before. "Fuck me in the ass Bob. Do it as hard as you can!"

And that is exactly what Bob did. He grabbed her ass with both hands and started fucking her with no mercy. Going in and out faster and faster. He kept yelling at her to "take it" and she kept yelling back to go "harder, harder." At the same time, she had a hand in her pussy, vigorously playing with her clit and sticking several fingers inside her. It was an amazing thing to watch and beat any porno I've ever seen.

Finally, Judy couldn't take it anymore and started cumming. She arched her back and let out a silent scream, almost like she had no more air in her lungs. This silent scream lasted for a good 10-15 seconds and it looked like she was about to pass out. She then finally took in huge breath and started moaning "Aaagh, aaghh, ohhh, ohhh!" Just moans and grunts. No words. Don't think she could speak even if she wanted to at this point.

Bob was obviously close by now too but was holding back. He wanted to end the festivities on a special note. What he said next and what I saw shocked me, even after everything else that had already happened.

"You ready for your treat? Better turn around quickly when I pull out."

What he was saying and wanted to do slowly dawned on Judy. Her expression was hard to read. Little bit of reluctance, little bit of excitement, little bit of determination and not backing down from a dare. Too my utter surprise, she said "ok" and nothing else.

Bob then pulled out of her and slapped her right ass check with his right hand. Judy quickly rotated the way he was directing with his hands and put her face directly in front of his dick. He then stuck the head of his dick, which was just in her ass, into her mouth.

She grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand, stuck a finger from her left hand in his ass, and started pumping his cock and the finger in his ass furiously. He immediately started cumming and screaming. "Oh yes! Oh fuuuck! Yes! Yes!" She continued to pump his dick and the finger in his ass with a vengeance. You could also see her tongue rolling around the head of his cock as it was cumming.

After about 30 seconds, he asked her to stop. She was having none of it. She kept going and going. And she started to roll her mouth in a circle around his dick to give him even more pleasure and drive him even more crazy. At about two minutes in, he seemed to have enough and tried to pull his dick out of her mouth. She stopped him by squeezing his balls until he stopped and then went back to pleasuring and torturing him. By now he was no longer speaking or even grunting, just breathing heavily and looking like he was ready to pass out.

Finally, after another two to three minutes of this, he got loud again and started arching his back and clenching his stomach. It was obvious that she had managed to make him cum again without ever letting him get soft. When he was finally done cumming a second time -- about another 30 seconds -- she finally took him out of her mouth and removed her finger from his ass.

She looked up at him with a huge smile on her face and said "That's for sticking your cock in my mouth after it was in my ass. Good thing the KY you used was fruit flavored and all I could taste."

Bob was fully spent and could barely speak. "Oh, come on baby. You know you loved it. The more depraved, the better," he said while breathing heavily.

"I did love it. Can't believe it, but I did. What I did was to thank you as much as to punish you. Always wanted to know if I could make a guy come twice like that. Now I know," she said chuckling.

"I hope the rest of you enjoyed yourselves." The rest of the guys chimed in with yeses and definitelys. "But I now really need to take a shower and get back to my husband. So, I need you all to scoot out of here." All of a sudden, the sex-crazed woman was gone, and she was back to normal Judy.

She jumped into the shower and began to wash off all the sperm and sweat off. The four guys were reluctant to leave, enjoying the show. She finally told them to "get out of here now or else they would never see her again."

"Again?" asked Bob.

"Well, you promised me 10 orgasms earlier today. By my count, I am still owed 3 more," she said with a sexy smile.

"All right! That's what I like to hear. We are out of here. We'll have to figure out a way to pay our debt sometime before the weekend is over," said Bob chuckling.

Bob and the other guys began getting dressed and packing up their stuff. That was my cue. I stepped off my perch and quietly made my way to the front of the bathroom clearing. Just as I was heading back to our campground an idea came to me. One that was crazy and brilliant at the same time.

I turned around and headed back to the bathroom, "running into" Bob and his friends as they were heading back to their camp.

We said hello and introduced ourselves. I found out that they were all in construction and out here for the weekend to drink and get high. I told them that I was on a fishing trip with my wife, who was in the bathroom taking a shower. When I said this, there was an obvious glint in their eyes, and they were trying hard to hide their smiles as they realized Judy was my wife. I then told them that we had caught plenty of fish and they were welcome to join us for dinner and some partying if they wanted. They said they had some steak they were planning to grill in their camp and asked Judy and I to bring the fish over and join them in their camp instead. I readily agreed and said we would bring some wine as well. We agreed to meet around 7 and then parted ways to head to our respective campgrounds. I could hear them laughing and heard one of them say "well the next three should be pretty easy now."

When Judy came back from her "shower" I told her that I met the guys from the next camp over and that they had invited us over for dinner and some partying tonight. You should've seen her face. She was shocked but trying to hide it. She quietly said that sounded like fun and went inside our tent to find something to wear.

Tonight's dinner should be interesting . . .


12