All Comments on 'Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Ch. 02'

by RH1960

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Doesn’t matter if he’s turned in:

He should be fuckibg pissed off that she cheated on him.

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

Loving the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@26thNC

Where are the bears? Probably off fucking gay boys like you in the ass. That would be my guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
say something?

So if he likes what she is doing why not tell her he knows and then he can join in? He got his kicks watching already and let her think she is getting away with something.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Obvious this is fiction

which doesnt make it bad, but the cuckiness of the husband, the lack of addresssing the issue immediately with the wife so he could feed his newfound fetish, just turns me off. so far, the husband has rec'd one bj, and no truth from the wife. Bob has had all three holes a couple times. One can see where this author is going, our MC will be sucking cock and slurping jizz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimp

This obviously happened to you. Are you bringing up one of their children now? Does your wife make you wear panties and bra when they come over to fuck her again and again.

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Another wife lost

Another wife lost to a big pornsized dick. The only ting for the husband is to get out and leave her at the camping site. He can not satisfy her.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

5 cocks to pleasure her should be fantastic

Digger66Digger66over 3 years ago
Great series

I love this story! Wife turning into a secret slut! One of my favorite story lines. Please write more. I think it would be best if the husband keeps playing dumb yet still watches. Maybe she can bring him back a creampie.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

I thought Bob is enough for Judy, but gangbang with airtight is awesome foursome.

Gentle fucking with Kevin is more enjoyable and erotic

Forced fucking has its some negative impact

Poor husband, holding a hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No longer having a husband

after this trip should make her a happy hooker, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done.

Really enjoyed part 1 and 2. Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Obvious this is fiction

This is all exacerbated by it being in first person yet is told as disconnected, as dispassionate, as if it was third person. It may be from his POV, but there's no, well, him, in it.

Vamp82Vamp82over 3 years ago

Very good story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. If it were me would write where the husband would ask her how long has she been cheating before this camping trip. Then have him act furious on the day they leave and threaten her with divorce to see if she has any remorse, or real love for her husband or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp

cut dick pervert loser wimp pathetic mind pathetic story

Brutus813Brutus813over 3 years ago

Turn the slut over your knee and take control of her. Let her know you are in control and she will suck and fuck on your command.

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago
wife

Why should she not have enjoyed herself. A man would be stud, wife a slut. Still she has a lot to answer for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved it please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost me at "pornstar dick"

I couldn't be bothered after that

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Do not forget chapter three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was erotic, but please, stop with the 10” cocks, especially up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Judy has a lot to answer for. Glad she's enjoying herself but hubby should get a "sorry" that is worth him a while when Judy discovers he knows everything. Please write summo. . .

needlemanneedlemanabout 3 years ago

RE: "It was erotic, but please, stop with the 10” cocks, especially up the ass."

Why? An ass can take a longer cock easier than a pussy, at least in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember a girl named Judy who was a big slut, she had massive tits with very large nipples and loved sucking and fucking. I had her a few times, great memories

rooster11055rooster11055almost 3 years ago

Another great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it, thinking of my wife out camping 😛

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the story. No idea why people who just want to be abusive bother to post, or even read the story? Don’t bother if you don’t like the plot. As it is, I did, and thank you. Part 3? Hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better if the wife did not suspect the husband knew

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My family and I were camping my wife Connie our daughter Anna 17 sons Ray 15 and Ryan 12 Leroy 11 and Becky 8. While there we seen some other campers that we knew. Connie had dated one of the Husband's before we got together. Several of us went on a hike together everyone mingled on the hike. I noticed Connie was hanging around Eddie the guy that she had dated. I began to get agitated but I didn't want to cause a seen. When we were approaching camp I told our oldest to take the younger one's to our camper. I stepped aside out of sight and waited for Connie she and Eddie were last and Eddie was putting on the charm. I could tell she was enjoying the attention but they were both married. He was trying his best to get in Connie's pants from what I was gathering. He was trying to get Connie to meet him down at the shelter house by the lake at 8:30 or 9:00. She actually said she would try. I waited till they walked off and took a walk trying to cool off and think of what I wanted to do. When I returned to our camper she asked where did I go? I whispered I had to take a walk to cool off from what I had heard a little bit ago. She looked at me a questionable look. I said Connie are we ok are you happy with our family and I? Yes what has brought this on? Well to be honest I heard that you and Eddie are going to get together later and if you go I will leave as soon as I pack up and hook up. I'm not going Steve you know Eddie and I dated he is a nice guy but I'm not interested come here give me a hug. Later the children were down and I asked Connie if she wanted to take a walk? Sounds good. I just happened to look at the clock and it was a little after 9:00 past the meeting time I thought. I told Connie I'd be waiting outside. Just as I opened the door there stood Eddie. I think it shook him that I opened the door was he being that bold? Eddie what do you need I know what you want but Connie's not available if that is what you so I would suggest you leave my family alone. He took the hint and walked away. He and his family left the next day. We stayed 2 more days.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This bitch was a whore.before she went camping.

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71over 2 years ago

When she said, Hi Brad, nice to meet you just began fucking her was incredibly hot! I’m soooo wet thinking about how lucky I would be if I could have the same thing happen to me.

htwfluverhtwfluverover 2 years ago

The story is great. I love uninhibited wives that include their husbands and am anxious to read the rest.

On another note: 26thNC is such a bitter person and seems to read these stories so much to be disgusted as much as he or she is I have to wonder why this shallow person would even venture here knowing what a hot, loving wife is. Just another hater with no life of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I DISLIKE STORIES WHERE THE WIFE IMMEDIATELY TURNS INTO A SLUT. PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave the story 5 stars. The reasons are simple. It is well written. It is believable. I am a woman and I have a similar story. My husband and I had been married 8 years and we were dedicated campers. My husband was a third year resident at Baptist hospital and we had decided to chance it one weekend when he was third call and drive to a campsite four hours away. Well, guess what he got called around midnight, first time ever. He had to leave immediately and all our stuff was spread out. We decided that I would stay and pack when he called me that he was coming back. Well the next morning I woke up to find that during the night a popup trailer had parked next to us. I was just getting out of our two-person tent when a young guy about 20 stepped out of the popup and was followed by two more guys. They were all fit athletes of some type. I scrambled to get back in my tent but the guy saw me and followed me in. We started talking, he was a sophomore as were his fellow swim team mates. They asked me if they could fix my breakfast. I agreed and soon we were all around a fire. The first thing they fixed was coffee and it was delicious but I suddenly felt very dizzy. I later learned the coffee had been spiked with Rohypnol. The long and the short of the next 24 hours is that I had an incredible gang bang session. I am now the proud possessor of three cell phone numbers and when my husband has an all weekend call, I can usually be found at the same campsite and I don’t need any Rohypnol. My little secret is that I don’t know which of the four men who have fucked me in the last 7 months is the father of the baby due in two months and I don’t care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabtabulous!

Always good when a slut, closet or otherwise gets the spit roast and the airtight. Intriguing about having done the spit roasting before. The husband seems keen to watch, too bad he does not have a way to get her to spill the beans. How many stripers did she suck and fuck at her hen party? Did she just blow the best man or did all the groomsmen, ushers, officiators, limo drivers, DJs, bartenders, waiters, cooks, dishwashers, Uncle Bob get some bride head and a quick screw during the wedding and reception. How many nights did she micky her husband on their honeymoon so she could drown in island boy dick. How many of her neighbors and coworkers has she done. At least now he understands when the homeowner association always complains about to many work trucks park at their house; cable, plumber, gardner, pool boy, roofers, carpet installers and cleaners, delivery trucks from all three of the big companies. So much too confess.

deniebrowndeniebrownalmost 2 years ago

I'm really jealous of Judy now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I discovered that my wife's coworker Jack was trying to bed herat her company's summer camp out I was determined to either stop it from happening or get evidence for divorce from Annette. With help from a friend Nick that was there at the same campground but not involved with the company. Nick gave me something to slip in Jack's drink. He started to tell me what it was and I said I didn't want to know. Later Jack was acting pretty stupid and was making a total ass out of himself. At least he was hitting on more women than just mine. Well it all went south for him when he grabbed Daniel Smiths wife on the behind. Daniel layed him out with one hit. I looked at Kimberly my wife and said we need to talk. Things have worked out fine with us and we are still together. Not so good for Jack. He was on his last warning and asked for a transfer and moved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have real talent. Please write more!

SteelD_59SteelD_59almost 2 years ago

GREAT story!!! Thank you!!!

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

htwfluver, it's said in this very chapter that Judy was probably spitroasted while in a relationship with Tom, and he had no clue until now, another time she's in a gangbang. And both times, strangely, Tom was absent, at least as far as Judy knew. How exactly does that count as including Tom?

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 2 years ago

Great stories!! Would love to hear the continuing saga of Judy and how this hotwife reacts to knowing her husband knows and approves of her pussy stretching fun….

Keep them cumming!!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hot Story but if he don't bust her she will continue cheating with other guys. If the guys or her figures out how to contact each other again they will continue to fuck behind his back until she leaves him for a bigger dick and more excitement.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

An amazing, very hot 🥵 five star story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was preparing to pull outof the campgrounds trying not to be noticed. All I had to do was hookup and drive. At the others camper for supper that evening I noticed the different looks that my wife Diane and the two guys that I thought were friends were giving each other. I thought if they thought I was that stupid I would was not going to be a cuckold. After eating and cleanup was done I sat on the loveseat in their camper and patted beside me looking at Diane. She sat I leaned over and whispered I'm leaving I will not be a cuckold do what you want. If you stay I will get an appointment with a lawyer ASAP. I stood and walked to the door of their camper and said I'm leaving. I opened the door and didn't get out 3 steps and Diane was grabbing me saying please forgive me I don't know what I was thinking. I don't either. We actually didn't leave but they did. I wondered what they would face when they arrived home to their wives. I had recorded their conversations of trying to talk Diane into cuckolding me. The one was beaten up by his brother in law. The other by his wife. Our lives went on without them.

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBearover 1 year ago

Gawd that was soooooo 🔥🔥🔥🔥. What I wouldn't give to be one of those guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for the next game wheel of father lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the ending tonight dinner should be fun lol along with the 9 months of potential pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's a cheap slut. Divorce her before she gives you something nasty you can't divorce.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop jumps the shark,

HappyWaitingHappyWaiting11 months ago

Fantastic story. If she were my wife, it would have been awesome if she had come back to the tent with her pussy still full of cum and then given me a cream pie “treat” too. So hot. Great job.

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Great story. I love how she’s submissive but not like pet/slave submissive and even gets the guys begging her to go easy. She’s a power bottom which is great is what I’m saying. Also her banter with all of them is. Great too. The fact they act like best friends during the whole thing is amazing. I love how open she is to letting them use her and how she genuinely enjoys it. A nice chance of pace from the usually “bull” being degrading towards the woman. Here she’s having fun and their all laughing and being nice

gifoncegifonce9 months ago

Oh yes, everything went easy, let's just fuck a little bit. Oh by the way I've got three feiends that would like to sample you, no bug deal. Spit roasted? Didn't know the name but know how to do it. Actually I did it. Ehi you still owe me three orgasms, don't forget. LOL. A serial cheater thatjas been at it for a long time. Lighhearted, yes, but completely unfaithfull. What about trust from now on???

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LOL! it is laughable to read the comments from all the CUNTS and sissy faggots who love the delusion of this story and get offended by a different opinions. The wife clearly has always been a cheating skank. The loser hubby just found out. That is what this story is about. Of course the hubby always has to be a weak sissy fag in stories like this.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

The first time he should have told her immediately after that he knew and wasn’t angry. Since it was clear to everyone—including playing-dumb Bob—that she thought it was her husband who had come back to the shower until even after she started having sex, he was going to give her a free pass for continuing. He found it hot, however, it was to never happen again unless he was involved or he’d leave her.

Simple, no?

He said she’d dated three people before him. His assumption that none of those relationships were sexually adventurous enough to include threesomes or poly dynamics is on him. She’s neither a whore nor a habitual cheater just because she’s done things he didn’t imagine. Such Nonsense.

VirrelVirrel6 months ago

This chapter was ok not as good as number one, for starts you need to be more careful as what tense you are writing in,

Sometimes the story is being told as Bob is recalling it but other times it sounds as if a narrator is speaking for a film/ tv show script.

Also although I understand this is fantasy play, over the top is ok but over exaggeration kind ruins the fantasy, for examples, 'earth shattering orgasm'. A really amateur phrase used too many times.

There are many positives, the story was concise and pacing was well thought through, the descriptions were not too heavy, more implicit description rather than literal descriptions would be a big improvement though.

The final 3rd act (air tight) was a joy to read as it was a clear magnitude of quality above the rest of this chapter.

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

What I can never quite understand with these cuck stories is why the husband sits back and does nothing?

Hell, write how the hubby gets out and laid while the wife is gangbanging. How would the wife contend with the hubby having his own harem.

Now that would be interesting perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

GREAT JOB kEEP WRITING MORE

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love these hot wives story , well written , definitely 5 star , more please .

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Wonderful continua to this series about Camping and Judy’s Adventures. There were a few typos while reading it, overall a very well told story. Tom screwed up by not asking her about that first encounter with Bob. Yes, it was an accidentally misunderstanding and mistake. Tom needs to now ask her to come clear and explain her slut behavior and past experiences. Thank You and looking forward to reading all of your posted stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous