All Comments on 'Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Ch. 03'

by RH1960

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
Bj11Bj11over 3 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, and great writing.... Write the stories of the Hawaii trip, and the conference....and any other future engagements.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

I really liked your stories. I'm not fond of a cheating wife, but nothing wrong with consenting adult fun.

Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Series!

Awesome three part series. One of the better ones on here. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
iS

Great, bring the crew back together again for a home series. Perhaps lengthy prequels of Judy's past transgressions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Run Tom Run

At the beginning of this chapter Judy said, "Tom finally came clean and we are ok." Doesn't her twisted, slut, guiltless mind have it backwards? Tom had nothing really to come clean about. But the gangbang slut certainly did. She made it clear she would continue being a slut w or w/o his permission w/o any guilt. Ah..the foundation of a loving marriage.

Believe it or not, I enjoyed this story. Just had issues with Judy's attitude at certain times. Even though judy claims to love Tom, I see a divorce coming, hence my title.

AliceBarkerAliceBarkerabout 3 years ago
Exciting and hot Story ... will it continue?

Hi good night RH1960

I am a 36 year old girl. I also like, in addition to reading Stories as exciting as yours: "Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Ch. 03", to write some. https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

Her three-part story is very exciting, hot, and transgressive. The end of Chapter - 3, has left me an excellent taste in my mouth, but I feel the intense desire, to know how the dinner was developed and especially, how to make the three lovers, to fuck Judy, because sure, that she, got a new hermetic next to the three.

Also to know how her husband Tom reacted to her, if he was pleased to see how they fucked July again.

A question and a request. You are going to write a Chapter - 04 to enjoy reading, about everything that followed Chapter - o3.

It made me very happy and my pussy would get very wet again reading the continuation

Open a continuation of "Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut"

Please tell me if we will have a sequel, that will reveal to us, the rest of what happened that burning night.

Thank you very much for your attention. I await your response and I thank you for this Story. Naughty and hot kisses from Alice Barker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Slut wife

Really enjoyed your story RH1960 and hope you write further adventures of Judy and Tom maybe the kitchen remodeling. Or other stories of a similar nature of loving and slut wives getting thoroughly screwed in all holes.

NickDNNickDNabout 3 years ago

A great story and I hope it continues as you’re a great writer. ☺︎

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123about 3 years ago

Excellent series. Some interesting twists and great development in the story. Another chapter or more here as well as two stories about Judy's past transgressions would be great.

Looking forward to future additions.

mlektm50smlektm50sabout 3 years ago

Absolutely great. I'm so wet. Thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate this kind of degrading, cheating, slutty behavior, etc. STDs coming, for sure.

needlemanneedlemanabout 3 years ago

To the Anonymous idiot who complained below me - Why fucking read it if you hate it? Do you really think that you're going to change others' minds?

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 3 years ago

So Tom was a such a big wimp that he wouldn't keep his wife faithful? I'd be happier if he would shoot the balls off of each ofte four other guys. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, basically, she likes big cocks, her cuck husband doesn't have one. I assume she'll have to move on from him, as he's got nothing but a tax deduction for the whore now.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

"Best blow job of my life" "best orgasm of my life" "I'll give you the best" blah-blah-blah.

Looks more like the best masturbation today for you.

I honestly tried to find some eroticism in this story but due to repetitious series of clichés it is really hard to find any. By the way, if you want to live with a whore and watch her fuck other men while sharing all her STDs why do you need to marry her? That can just complicate your finances, no? If you do not marry her then when you get bored with the whore, you can just kick her out and find another whore.

Again, I understand attraction of live show pornography but why bother marrying a whore for that?

NMsissyCuck69NMsissyCuck69almost 3 years ago

Read the entire story w

NMsissyCuck69NMsissyCuck69almost 3 years ago

This story is a lot of fun and it got me hard and my panties are still on my feet so I can continue with making myself cum. I'm trying to get the point across that the story is a bit better than most but not going to get me an orgasam

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

Good story. Most likely ficticious but plausible that a wife became a slut for a weekend at a campground. Maybe her husband knew, maybe he didn't. Perhaps they had a shared fantasy and lived it. Maybe they will regret it, maybe it will be something to remember as - "Can you believe we did that?" It's a story and the author wrote so it would seem possible to the author. Thank you author for sharing your fantasy or experience.

I don't understand the readers who come to a porn site, read a story, and then want to lecture other readers about the "wife being a whore", the "Husband being a cuck", the marriage is doomed, or the possibility of STD's. Maybe these lectures are meant to ''turn-off" others and cause them to stop reading porn ever again.

michael1950michael1950over 2 years ago

May be they didn't quite get off. The story almost got them there, but they did not trigger a release. Been there done that. Per haps they get to the part where hubby does clean-up and also fluffs the lover's. Read those too here on literotica. Answer, put in your own release, write your pleasure, make the story fit you, else what's an imagination for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How I want to be Judy and become a married slut I’ve always wondered what being air tight would be like. My knickers were wet right through this story

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

The cheating really is its own thing, but in the right context? Hot – especially if the character personalities can handle the revelation – and even more so: if they can make it work for them. This did exactly that. The cheating was a jolt, but explained why she took to it so easy (so to speak).

After that, the chapter was a nice cap to the story!

Altogether: 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We were camping our 2 children and Jim my husband. Evidently my husband seen me when I let one of our friends charm his way into my pants. After we finished I went to the restroom to clean up best I could then headed to our camper and got the worst shock of my except when I lost my sister. Now I thought I probably lost my husband and my children because our camper was gone. I looked around and seen it at the dump site. I ran and jumped in. He just looked at me and asked what I wanted? We will talk later in private. Thank God he forgave me and from then on I was faithful.

BigDokeBigDokeover 2 years ago

You lost me in the series when you switched to 1st person in Judy’s view point. It was too jarring a difference as Tom had been the protagonist. I’m not a fan of first person anyways. Maybe stay consistent within a series? I always admire trying something new. It just didn’t work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok first off I know this is a story. That being said no husband that is worth a shit will stand by and watch his wife get fucked by a guy. (first time is shower) It only gets worse as Judy is now a big time slut with Bob and friends. Chapter 3 with her telling the story is pure bullshit with Tom coming clean, what crap she should be the one coming clean begging he doesn't dump her ass. Why the gangbang in that chapter he should have had pack up her shit and they would take off (should have happened much sooner) He should have told her leave with me now or you are gone (he had video to prove all his claims in Divorce court). If she didn't want to leave then his decision would have been alot easier. Anyway she would have been toast, no need to keep a fucking slut.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty cunt takes it to the very bottom of the whore's world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well the first two comments I saw sound like small sucked insecure guys (not men).

I love watching my wife be a slut with other men and women. Or just hearing about her adventure if she’s playing solo.

But then I’m secure and confident. And when she brings home a hottie for me to play with. Yumm. Not to mention the times she’s arranged THREE gals and I for some wild times.

Slutty wives are hot and only a real man can deal with one. Lesser men try to lock a wild gal down and end up cheated on or divorced.

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First two were better. Don't know why it switched to Judy's pov.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty Good

I concur with others that going to Judy's POV took some of the heat out of the story. But I did like that it allowed the audience into her memories of her other infidelities. Nice way let us know what happened, and know the cheating slut, I use that as a term of endearment BTW, was not leaving anything out.

Like others have said a couple prequels showing us Hawaii and the conference would be nice. However, it would have served the story better, IMO, had chapter 3 been Judy's POV and her perspective of the shower gang bang aftermath and when she retrospected into her birth as a whore in Hawaii, the rest of the chapter stuck to that story in vivid detail for the remainder of the three pages. Then Chapter 4 would have been Judy reflecting on the conference and despite her guilt she was easily manipulated into a gang bang whore yet again. Again vivid detail for three pages. Then in Chapter 5 we get the shenanigans at Bob's BBQ. Just saying for future outings.

And the conference was likely not just an isolated incident as Judy said it involved her coworkers and business contacts. She's likely been servicing multiple cocks on the daily for her paychecks since then.

Oh yeah 5 STARS

Thanks and keep up the good writing

CarmellaCCarmellaCabout 2 years ago

I loved the whole series and came so many times x

Thank you. Xx

cheri8cheri8about 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story but would have preferred to stay with Tom's POV.

I must say that I'm astounded by all the commenters calling Judy a whore and a slut but having no judgement about the behaviour of all the men. Pity we don't have pejoratives for men who act like this. Two of these guys were in committed relationships but I didn't read any condemnation of their cheating.

zapsolrac1zapsolrac1about 2 years ago

Very nice story. I actually enjoyed judys point of view. It made her more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Our neighbors Jim and Patty were having their kitchen remodeled and a family room added. Jim was a life long friend. My wife Janice was my high-school sweetheart. Jim had met Patty at college. Janice and I purchased my parents house when they down sized. Jim did the same. It was before he married Patty. While having the remodeling done Patty had a fling with the crew foreman. I happened to see him and her messing around. It was when he was the only one around. I left our house walked around so I could get pictures of them but not from our direction. I would hope that Jim would have done the same if Janice messed around on me. As I was approaching our home Jim was pulling up to their home. I gave him a wave and went in and out the back door to see what might happen and be ready to help if needed. Good old buddy Jim was never a fighter but I heard him yelling and the a splash. He threw the foreman into the pool. Long story shortened they are still together. They got a very nice discount on the job. The foreman was fired because it wasn't the first time something like that happened. Glad Jim wasn't another dumb cuckold.

Lilwiggi81Lilwiggi81almost 2 years ago

I like stories like this but I just wish someone would write one where the husband wasn't such a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story line was good, but the bad spelling and grammar, spoilt it overall! I don't know why you Yanks don't think it matters?! If you want to become really good writers, and it doesn't matter that you are writing sex stories, spelling and grammar matter a great deal! So please, take more care.

SteelD_59SteelD_59almost 2 years ago

What another AWESOME story!!! Something I can DEFINITELY relate too as something very similar happened to me & my sexy wife!!!

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

There is a difference between cheating and being a "loving wife", and this bordered more on cheating a lot. I like the idea of a wife being with other people, but only as long as the husband is included, and he just got what is basically a pity fuck at the end, after the other guys gang banged her for two days. He even missed out on sex because Judy wanted to stay clean for someone else.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I am sure glad the slut wife was finally honest and truthful with hubby. That is the only was a marriage can last. All my gals in the past were sluts but not all honest and truthful. Mandy and Dorothy and DeeDee come to mind. They would never ever be honest with me while fucking as many guys behind my back as possible. 5 stars and thanks for a happy ending

kirstymiakirstymiaover 1 year ago

wow so hot, I loved every word, please write more!!!!

tysm amazing writer :-) xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, Judy died a year later of complications from the Aids and Covid virus. She hadn't known who gave her Aids but was discovered when she was tested for Covid. Doctors that specialized in infectious diseases speculate that it could have been as long ago as her Hawaii trip but since she was young and fit was asymptomatic. All her partners and their partners since Hawaii have all tested positive and some in the neighborhood that Tom never suspected. Though, most are responding to the new medications available, some are not. Those that have had it the longest are not responding and there is nothing more they can do for them. Tom was seen crying in his wheelchair at Judy's funeral saying, " It seems like just yesterday we were talking about becoming monogamous to start a family. Our parents wanted grandchildren and kept telling us we're not getting any younger. We always thought we had more time.". An emaciated Bob sitting in his wheelchair trying to swap out his oxygen tank commented , " Yeah, Judy was a great lady, a lot better than that Bitch, Mary that divorced me, took custody of the kids and everything else I owned, forcing me to go on Medicaid and a lower quality health care plan. At least, she caught on to my philandering years ago and only stayed with me for my income and wouldn't touch me, sexually, since she found out, saying, 'You must be joking, who knows what diseases you're carrying around.'. I guess she was the smart one". LIFE'S A BITCH when you play too long and don't prepare for the future. Nice writing, I thought the first sex scene with Judy and Bob was pretty hot. The multiple partner scene could have been a little better like treating Judy more like the slut she was. Not that being a slut is bad. I love em and men are the worse sluts of all. Still good story, keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of when our family was camping. We has went the evening of Friday. We set up next my wife's sister Tammy and her husband Fred and their 3 children. My wife Sam and our 2 children. We had a good time. I had to work Saturday so I was up and gone early with a promise of being back asap. We had problems and I text Sam. She replied good luck be safe and I love you. I love you too. It was after dark when I got there. When pulling in my heart sank I drove past her bosses Jack Johnson big bus. I had no idea that he was going to be here. I pulled up to our camper. Our group was all there except Sam. I asked where she was. Tammy said that her boss showed up man that's a beautiful rig that he has. I was pissed. Is she in that beautiful rig with asshole? She clamp up. Fred said not that he knew of she took a walk with him a little bit ago. How long ago? Maybe 10 15 minutes. I stood up what direction did they go maby I have time to try to save our marriage. Fred pointed and said O shit. Come with me kids maby she can see what she is about to lose. I said kids now you have to be quiet ok? Yes daddy. Is this like playing hide and seak? Yes. When I seen them they were standing on the little beach area. Jack had reached out for her hand grabbing it and started to pull her to him. She jerked away and said Jack stop it I'm happily married and love my family. Just wanting to have a little fun babe. Slap him on the side of his face. He went to reach again and I said that would be a bad mistake. He jerked back. The children ran to their mommy asking did he hurt you mommy. No babies I'm OK. Jack just has a weakness. O Jack do you need help daddy will help you if you need help. I said yes Jack I will be glad to help you leave my family alone. He left. Walking back Sam said I leaving that job Jack just doesn't get the message. I said that she should go to HR and report it so it on his record. She did and he was transferred out of our area. Sam was given a higher position and a substantial raise.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Hot story!!!

Chapter 4 should be the storyline of the remodeling work!! Maybe Tom can watch on home security cameras while at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and awesome FANTASY STORY.

I love how these anonymous guys are writing their own mini-novels in the comment section of YOUR story...They hate it, but they read the whole thing, lol. They must find it intriguing on some level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of the best stories.....

CharlamplinCharlamplinover 1 year ago

Great job.

Please, don't leave us without her adventures in the conference.

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

I love this series!

These stories are simply perfection!

(minus some editing issues)

I would love to read more or other like these!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why was the story about the conference left out?

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

Just another loser cuckold of a husband and untrustworthy unfaithful cheating wife story. Of course everyone but the husband are bigger then most porn stars and the wife gives up her ass for the first time. While I appreciate the authors effort and time it took to write this story there must be some cookie cutter like format for these stories because they are all the exact same.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 1 year ago

Hot story!!!! Would love to read more about Judy and Tom and their adventures.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 1 year ago

A little too much anal for my taste, but that's me. Otherwise a really hot story well written. Nothing hotter than a slut wife getting barebacked by a bunch of guys.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa12 months ago

Keep the stories cumming; I love camping and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not a good example it's an anima act of feeling. Men are God's instruments to be good on doing things 😄

HappyWaitingHappyWaiting11 months ago

Very hot stories. Well done. The sluttier the better. A well fucked wife is a happy wife, and a husband that enjoys sharing is usually just as happy!

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Ok that was surprising very wholesome. Judy seems like a power bottom (Bottoms who know what they want and tend to be the ones taking the lead) which is super hot. Also I love how the “bulls” in this are friendly it’s a nice change from the degrading ones usually. Love the banter. Great story and the end is very nice

smoke717smoke7178 months ago

I loved your writing. Wish she was my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She has no self respect and doesn’t love her husband. She’s playing a dangerous game that can’t be cured at this time. Not just endangering herself but any one she fucks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If that woman really loved you, she wouldn’t be sleeping around taking a chance on getting a disease and giving it to you.

VirrelVirrel6 months ago

Its a nice happy ending to what otherwise could have been a different story. I like how you've left plenty of room for expansion and moving further with Judy. Would love to read more about her .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Exciting story! I liked the switch to Judy's POV. Obviously a fantasy, but if it was real I'd honor and respect Judy for her actions, fault her only for not leveling with her husband. Nothing wrong with a woman taking on 4 or 5 men at once, as long as her husband can handle it. This husband can and does.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Remodeling the kitchen my ass. I would be seeing a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm sure that if I were Tom I would be heading towards a lawyer.

Robincd1126Robincd11266 months ago

Great story! Whenever I picture myself as the woman (Judy in this case!), I know it's a good one! When my ex and I were split up once, I snuck up to our back fence and watched her have sex on our pool deck. I was expecting to be really angry. I was amazed that I enjoyed watching her. Really caught me off guard. When they finished, I knew she hadn't cum yet. I almost texted her to sneak out and let me have a turn!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm a B cuck and wife is a B Hot wife. We love the story. Great job

ehppmsehppms5 months ago

Looking forward to the further adventures of Judy and Tom together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story line .

For me I’d prefer it to have left the extra three lads out of the story as sometimes less is more but hey thats just me .

Just a pointer for the author the human hand only has four fingers not “ several “ unless may we where dealing with extraterrestrial lol

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Judy’s truly discovered that she is a multi-man slut. That Tom enjoyed it and was only slightly jealous. Their playing around might stop only long enough for them to start a family. An then Judy can have all the sex she wants as she’s pregnant hopefully by Tom. Thank You!

borock44borock44about 2 months ago

This is one of the hottest stories ive ever read. this goes to the top of my list

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Unicorns are more real than cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Since you never specified if she was on birth control, shouldn’t it be redecorating a bedroom for a nursery instead of doing the kitchen, considering how after having however, many gangbangS happened in the series of chapters wouldn’t it be most likely that she windup pregnant and wondering who her baby daddy is

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Fiction but Why some men approve himself for being cuckcold, no proud

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous