All Comments on 'Camping Weekend Goes Awry'

by SubtleImpact

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminded me of a camping trip my wife and I took with another couple the first year we were married. We slept in the tent with girls in the middle and guys on the outside. On the second night we drank a lot. We went to bed and it was very hot so ended up sleeping on top of the sleeping blankets. The guys in boxers and my wife was wearing a long t shirt. Shortly after sunrise I heard Ted get up and go out to pee. My wife was sleeping with her leg up on me so when he came in he had a clear rear view of her bare ass and pussy. He laid down between our wives. Thinking everyone was passed out asleep after about 10 minutes he rolled over. With his erection sticking out of his boxers he moved to a spoon position with my wife. I felt very small slow movement. Due to consuming to much alcohol my wife never woke up. When she moaned in her sleep and I knew he was slowly entering her. I should have done something but never because I was both jealous but turned on knowing he was feeling how tight my bride was. There was only small movement for about half an hour and then I felt him push hard against her several times and knew he had cum. He then rolled over. In the morning when my wife realized her pussy and blonde pubes were full of cum she scolded me for sneaking a piece. I could not tell her I allowed it so never said anything ever. To this day she does not know Ted did her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone treating my wife that way would be a dead man - not by my hand but hers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please if you’re going to go down the DD:LG route, please just put it in the Tags?

It’s really well written and definitely erotic. Personally I’d prefer it if it wasn’t cheating and their partners were open to sharing but that’s on me, I’ve no desire to prod anyone to change what they want to write.

Anon of “skank” comment - isn’t it a bit unfair that the only person you’re bitching about is the woman?? What about the other man, he’s the one initiating everything, why is she the only one you see as being in the wrong? Just curious.

Best of luck with your writing & thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

WestCoastMaxWestCoastMaxover 1 year ago

Please please please never use the phrase "love honey" ever again

merrySMmerrySM9 months ago

Agreed put the DD in the tags or a disclaimer.You had me till "daddy", big UGH.

However, it was good and hot and Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleImpact@SubtleImpact
Just a guy who has a lot of perversions and kinks. I've always been great at sexting and writing short (compared to many stories on here) erotic stories. I look forward to seeing how this community responds to what I write and I hope to write collaborations.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES