All Comments on 'Camping With a Size Queen'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
mgcloopermgclooperalmost 11 years ago
Another excellent story

Nobody writes better cuckold stories than you do. Nobody understands the mental aspect or angst/humiliation/jealousy/excitement quite like you.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
LMAO

I don't know if it was your intent, but this was so absurd that it became absolutely hillarious. I've never met a size queen in real-life. Guess the ole 9x7 doesn't measure up. Hell, most of the time you're lucky if they want to try it on at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story?

Bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Started with such promise

Then turned into utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too Long Away. . .

Lynn,

Missed your naughty stories, good seeing this one hit. Write more, looks like the Trolls liked it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a strange fairie tale

An absurd farce.

doc001doc001almost 11 years ago
mmmmm

definitely amused my brain. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh Lynn

another good one..... keep it up your wanna be cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

wish it were my conservative wife you were fucking. care to discuss or chat, hit me up at fantasyluvr56@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not Convinced

Good story. I'm not convinced Bruce is really as committed to the Chuck life style as you are suggesting. It's seems to me that he is completely dedicated to protecting his daughters...and, because of them he tolerates his wife's infidelities and unfortunately gets caught up in some difficult circumstances - he could not easily get out of. I would like to know what happens to Bruce and his wife after Roger stops fucking her and his girls go away to school. Is he really a Chuck?

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
What a fucking bastard

It was an interesting story until this line: "That's why I was eager to meet Prissy's husband. It's more fun when you know the guy whose wife you're fuckin." After that it was downhill and downhill fast. And the fucking bitch he's married to. Sorry nothing and no one to like in this travesty. I'll give it one star for very character I liked...oops that would be Bruce and that is only be because I can't give it 0 and he did finally kind of man up and told Liz. The absolutely worst part was the fact he is training two more little cocksuckers to believe and act just like him. Honestly, these are the kind of people that serial killers should be allowed to hunt. They'd need a license of course...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lynn is back and as usual she cannot write a story with likable characters. I knew it was coming but wanted to see if maybe she had changed a little, but no she would prefer everyone hate her characters in these stories. Well, that is definitely not a problem as I wouldn't piss on any of these people if they were on fire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another good one!

I sure don't like any of these people, though.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 11 years ago
While it may or may not be erotic

The problem is that Paul and Prissy do not care about Bruce. They enjoy hurting him against his will. They enjoy shitting on him and disdaining him all the while professing sympathy (at least in Paul's case). Prissy thinks nothing about threatening her husband and blackmailing him with the most dear thing to him (his children) in order to insure she can act without regard for his welfare and in fact in ways that truly harm him.

Both Paul and Prissy remind me of the bullies in high school that thought beating on weaker students was funny and pleasurable. "Hahaha, isn't it so fun to shit on and disdain another human being! What good times!"

Both fail to qualify as human beings within the context of the story as neither can, under any circumstances, see past their own selfishness. The author writes as if this harm isn't real and Liz's reaction is made to be ridiculous. This leaves nothing but a bad taste in most reader's mouths.

So the writing is alright as a stroke story for someone who enjoys other peoples pain but otherwise, is pretty shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A guy like that WILL cheat again, so why doesn't she divorce him and rape him in the divorce?

And why is she in love with him? Is he a great cook? A wonderful role model? Is he father of the year? No? So again, why stay married to him?

As for Paul, why is he in love with Prissy? Sh likes to hurt him, cheat on him and otherwise make his life miserable so exactly WHAT does she do that Paul loves her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written

There is always a winner and a loser in a story but in this case, there are no winners. The wife who caught her husband ends up keeping her husband if he can stay without sex for a year but in the end will end up giving up her twin sons to the whore in lieu of her husband. A sad story but well written as usual from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There was a good part

Bruce got the nuts to snitch on his ass! I would've shot both of them months ago!

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Bruce will get his payback! The twins will be doing all three of his girls in front of him now! Then Prissy will divorce his ass! Just what did he gain?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LynnGKS you are a disgusting female.

You're either mentally disturbed, or a fat ugly hag that hasn't been fucked in decades. You set women back a century with your disgusting portrayal of them as dogs in heat who can't control their urges. You are nothing but pathetic. What do you want us to think Lynn? Are you writing about yourself?

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 11 years ago
Are we too serious

Some of these comments are a little too serious. Afterall it is a story....Right people? Very well written and thought out too.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Loitering Within Tent...

I really must take up camping....seems it could be fun! Thanks for another great story...loved it...x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another good one Lynn

Love your stories Lynn. Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
going against my nature

It was a fucked up ass story. But it was a fun read. Not a fan of yours but when a wife wished she married a man with a small dick. That's fucking funny. (4)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you may not realize it but ...

You also write cuckquean stories too. Bruce is a cuckold, but Liz is a cuckquean. You just didn't put the writing in that part of the story till the end. But it is funny that she wishes she married a small dick man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thanks

Thanks again for the fun stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crappy story.

If the rest of your stories are as bad as this one, you should consider doing something else to amuse yourself. To say this was a bad story is being way too kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Keep on going with this story. What she doing with twins?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

I really do hope that you keep going with this story its a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't stop there...

Prissy and the twins! Prissy and the twins!! Liz's revenge! You have a style as unique as a fingerprint; I'd peg this as one of your stories if I ran across it with no author named. Keep it cumming!

lonerider10lonerider10almost 11 years ago
started out good

the meeting in thhe storm could happen. i know i would have not resisted her. bot all this crap about 11 inch cocks 6 inches thick,along with playing the submissive cardl ruined the story. if someone were fucking my wife, i would take quick and violent action. and to the REAL MEN who read this, you get the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

What utter tripe. Please do the world a favor and STOP WRITING!

sincereo51sincereo51over 10 years ago
positive

I read the story and I thought it was pretty good. I have known woman who were hung up on size and they go nuts for a big cock.

The story is for entertainment purposes, not to be analysed to death, word for word, we do give writers a bit of leeway in their descriptions.

greowulfgreowulfover 10 years ago
Meh

would've been better if she'd demoralized him with Bruce. Better yet; since she gets off on her clitoris, it would be great if she ended up PREFERING, Bruce, who grows a backbone and humiliates big dick. As it is, not a single likeable character. Even Liz ends up a shallow doormat. Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Get a ruler and look at what a 12" cock would really look like. Then look at 8" or 9", even they are very large. It was the 12" cock that spoiled what would have been a great cuckold story. But three 12" cocks in the same family, totally unrealistic and the same story too. They just do not exist and no man would want one if they did. I very much doubt that any woman would either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Arousing Situation

I really liked the way that LynnGKS wove this sexual tale. I love to camp myself and I enjoyed how that fit into the story...A Nice Read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mixed

not often you find a story in this genre that manages to mix

comedy/satire/high jinx/giggles/fun .

with

nasty/cruel/pain/anquish/humiliation/anger

and do it successfully , am not convinced on this one lynn

the rapid changes in the "feel" of the story don't work for me. (sorry)

is either something missing or something extra that needs taking away ..

can't explain it very well , but the mixing of emotions just don't sit right for me.

too much dark ?

maybe too much Light ?

maybe too much mixing them together ?

maybe too much bouncing back & forth from one to the other. ?

anyhow enjoyed, pleasant read , didn't vote , considered 3* or 4*

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

LynnGKS is one of the best writers on Literotica.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
5

this is probably the tenth thime i have read this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LynnGKS remains a good writer

I love her stories.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
You ever see the movie "The Green Mile"...?

There's a scene in there where that mountain of a man is showing Tom Hank's character about the raping, murdering pedophile's actions...

Tom's character sees how the guy threatens each of the little sisters, telling both that if they make any noise he'll kill the other one... Of course, NOT knowing he's going to kill both of them anyway...

So here's Bruce's "friend" and his "wife" basically doing the same to him... Using HIS love for his wife and his daughters against him to let his whore of a wife fuck around on him... MAKING him listen...

This is his "friend"...? How about this is a piece of human trash... Bruce should have divorced the whore and taken a baseball bat to Paul's "equipment"...

And really, Liz isn't a whole lot better...

Skimmed this one... Hoping Bruce would snap...

ErosRising69ErosRising69over 8 years ago
Nice sordid little tale

Enjoyed this read. Sure, the characters are not nice - there's not a one that I like, or even can symphatize with. But it would be nice to see the next chapter. I'm sure Paul won't be satisfied with a year of solo sex (especially given his history), and probably feels he has to get even with Bruce for tattling to Liz about what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4.4/5.0 stars = 88% = A

LynnGKS is a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Protagonist is One of the Most Despicable Bastards to Crawl Across the Pages Here!

So I guess you did your job as an authoress! God, it must suck to be in your mind though!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Revenge?

Bruce, began to man up by telling Liz. Next he needs to get a really sharp knife. Paul deserves to be castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, what's next

keep going please

will it include the boys and Prissy, of course it will but please let us read about it

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RETRACTION

Wish I could take back what I said after SHE SAYS SHE LOVES ME about LynnGKS being an exception to women writers being too perverted to read. In that story there was love and respect. In this one disrespect and meanness.

That one got 5 stars. This one gets 1 star.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

You really don't like men very much, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

While I have never had an experience Like this camping...I did have a somewhat similar experience once upon a time while on a canoe trip in Arkansas in the Buffalo National River....and she was a serious size queen and her own extremely enormously endowed husband was along....but when they came across me...nude in the sun on the river bank....they pulled over and walked up and one thing led to another..they at first just wanted to see up close the guy who had a flaccid penis and testicles to rival her husband...then when they got close, they realized they had to see us both erect...and one thing led to another....so after making us both hard and comparing on the rocky river bank...and comparing our loads to see who shot the biggest furtherest load...,.both they and I continued the canoeing down the river to the take out point....and after dinner...we spent the night in their hotel room taking turns fucking her for the rest of the three day long weekend....she had never had a bigger pole than his and he had never before seen one larger than his own. Hello, my name is Ben. I am an admirer of your work. Your profile says you wish to exchange emails? And that you live in Florida? May I ask where...my own is HungBigBen at the yahoo . com place. Please put LynnGKS from Literotica in the subject line so I know the email you send is not spam. Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you....are you married, single, and I hope you are in real life experienced with extreme size...and I have two properties...a second and third home, in Florida. Take care. Ben and HungBigBen is also my Literotica profile name.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 5 years ago
Excellent

While I have never had an experience Like this camping...I did have a somewhat similar experience once upon a time while on a canoe trip in Arkansas in the Buffalo National River....and she was a serious size queen and her own extremely enormously endowed husband was along....but when they came across me...nude in the sun on the river bank....they pulled over and walked up and one thing led to another..they at first just wanted to see up close the guy who had a flaccid penis and testicles to rival her husband...then when they got close, they realized they had to see us both erect...and one thing led to another....so after making us both hard and comparing on the rocky river bank...and comparing our loads to see who shot the biggest furtherest load...,.both they and I continued the canoeing down the river to the take out point....and after dinner...we spent the night in their hotel room taking turns fucking her for the rest of the three day long weekend....she had never had a bigger pole than his and he had never before seen one larger than his own. Hello, my name is Ben. I am an admirer of your work. Your profile says you wish to exchange emails? And that you live in Florida? May I ask where...my own is HungBigBen at the yahoo . com place. Please put LynnGKS from Literotica in the subject line so I know the email you send is not spam. Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you....are you married, single, and I hope you are in real life experienced with extreme size...and I have two properties...a second and third home, in Florida. Take care. Ben and HungBigBen is also my Literotica profile name.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 5 years ago
Stupid...

Couldn’t make it past the first page. First of all your character is the biggest asshole that ever lived. Secondly, event the biggest wimp in the world would tell his wife. That would be the first thing out of any man’s mouth in that locker room. “I hope your pretty wife is ok with you fucking my wife.” I can suspend disbelief to an extent. Maybe if he wasn’t aware that the dick was married. But this is too far just to carry a story. Personally, I would have jumped him alone and cut it off with lopping shears; but that’s just me.

networkgurunetworkguruover 4 years ago
A Little Jail Time

would be good for Bruce. At Least he won't get harassed by the other prisoners because he put a bullet in his wife and lover boy for damaging his psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Big dick always win!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Stake the whore out on an anthill, naked and covered in honey. Leave whatever is for the coyotes and other scavengers. Camping with a bitch.like the offers endless fun. If she likes them young, hairy, and hung, perhaps a year-long grizzly would be perfect for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

mc is the worst kind of turd, so he got lucky in the dick lottery so he feels hes entitled to fuck anyone he wants and takes extra pleasure in knowing thats he cuckolding some poor shmuck. Im sorry but i wish for him to get cuckolded by anyone but especially a bigger dick and i hope that one of the cuckolds mans up and kicks his ass nuts ribs face during a class a ranger ambush. rk

come on 26thnc, that takes care of her torturing her hubby, what your justice for the big dicked man whore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just goes to show that you can have the biggest dick in the county and STILL be a little boy with no clue of what it takes to be a man.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Sick people with no self-control. Not worth a damn. If Paul wakes up one morning without his dick, he should know it's what he deserves for being such an asshole to Bruce. Funny it took so long for Bruce to remember his big knife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This really needs a sequel, please!!!

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

While he was a cad, the whole "she'll get everything and he'll be poor" is bullshit. Nearly every time it's a 50/50 split, maybe with some maintenance depending on state. It sure sounds like his sons are 18, so there's no restraining order in the world that'd keep him away unless the sons stated he was a threat to them. Your story went from okay to window licking stupid in that brief interlude.

Just have him love liz and be willing to put up with her restrictions to keep her and you didn't need the rest of that bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous