Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
Friend's domination and "training" continues.
5.3k words
4.63
48.5k
60

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers

After being completely dominated by a college freshman and seeing my grad school rival humiliate his frat bro friends, I felt exhausted on the rest of our hike. But Luke pushed me to put on my clothes and trek five more miles to our evening campsite.

When we got to the campsite, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Luke had "trained" me to cum on his command, and I'd orgasmed for him nine times that day--more than I ever had before. He'd also whored me out to four college frat bros and let them use me like a cheap little slut. And even worse--I liked it and especially enjoyed worshipping the scrawny, 19-year-old college freshman's massive cock.

Luke insisted that I cook dinner while fully naked. As he stayed clothed and relaxed at the campsite, I walked around preparing our meal, with my naked body and shriveled, two-inch softie glistening in the setting sun.

Just a couple days before, I had been an alpha male business student and a total stud who hit the gym for over an hour a day. I was taller and more muscular than my friend, with baseball-sized biceps, a ripped chest, washboard abs, and toned legs. But now the body that I'd worked so hard to build was fully at his disposal, and Luke seemed relaxed and enjoying my humiliation.

"Did you enjoy your training today?" he asked me over dinner.

"Yes sir," I said--not knowing what else to say.

"Have you ever cum that many times before?"

"No sir."

"Good. Well I want you to cum once more for me before bed. Tomorrow we're going to start a new part of your training."

I gulped as Luke said this, not knowing what he meant. But as my friend looked on while fully clothed, I dutifully started stroking my once-again, rock-hard five-incher.

"Tell me how that college freshman's cock felt down your throat," he said, smiling.

"Ugh," I moaned, starting to stroke more quickly.

"Tell me."

"It felt so big and thick. And fuck, that guy was so fucking arrogant," I moaned.

"Yeah? You liked his cocky freshman cock fucking your throat?"

"YES!" I screamed.

"I bet you didn't like it as much as mine though?" Luke smiled at me once again.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled, now close to cumming.

"Did you like when all of his frat bros sucked me off?"

"YESSSSSSSSSS!"

"Were you jealous of them?"

"YESSSSSSSSSS!"

"Did you want to be them?"

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

My rival looked on as I shot my tenth load of the day all over the dirt before me. His words and memories from the day had pushed me past the point of no return and I came for him while he watched me confidently, calmly, and fully clothed.

"Good job, bitch. Now let's go to bed and see what tomorrow has in store."

________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing erection. Having orgasmed an astonishing ten times the day before, my body was now trained to jerk off and explode on Luke's command, and I was primed for another day full of cumming for him.

As I looked over and saw Luke's stunning body on top of his sleeping bag, I started jerking off my throbbing cock. But then Luke opened his eyes and told me to stop.

"Who told you that you could touch your little boy cock?" he snapped.

Like a deer in the headlights, I stopped and looked at Luke's amazing body. From his sandy blonde hair and sea-blue eyes down to his chiseled chest and washboard abs, my friend and rival was a complete and total stud. Sleeping butt-ass naked, his golden tanned skin looked gorgeous in the rising sun and my eyes widened at the anaconda between his legs.

Even while fully soft, Luke's manmeat dwarfed my firmest erection, and he laughed cockily as he saw me gawking at it once again.

"You want to suck on it?" he said. "Why don't you get between my knees and worship it?"

Forgetting about my own throbbing hard-on, I knelt between Luke's legs and started licking and worshipping his massive shaft. From his lemon-sized balls to the broad tip of his spear, I tongued and kissed every part of it.

Even after a couple minutes of work, Luke's dick was still partly soft, and I felt embarrassed and humiliated that my own cock was throbbing but untouched. This also motivated me to redouble my efforts and coax my rival's dick to its full, hard, and throbbing 9.5 inches.

As Luke's thick and meaty dick doubled in size, I dove on it and welcomed every inch of him into my throat. Once he bottomed out, Luke grabbed my short, brown hair and started forcefully fucking my throat.

"UGHHHHHHHH!" he groaned. "SUCK THAT FUCKING DICK."

For the next 45 minutes, I did just that. Completely ignoring my own pleasure and the leaky cock between my legs, I let my friend and rival dominate every inch of my throat. While Luke had let me jerk off during previous blowjobs, this one was all about him, and he wasn't afraid to choke me with his massive dick.

I tried to suppress my gag reflex and breathe out of my nose the best I could, but it took all the effort I could muster to stay conscious and focused on sucking Luke off.

As I submitted completely to my cocky and horse-hung rival, I felt like I was on the verge of cumming, which would be my eleventh orgasm in less than 24 hours. Luke seemed to notice this and told me to flip over and lie down, so that my penis was straining upwards but had nothing to rub against. He then knelt above me and pointed his thick and massive manmeat at my eager throat.

From this position, Luke could fuck my throat at whatever speed he wanted. While he sometimes deep-fucked my throat nice and slow, he would then grab the back of my hair and fuck me like a jackhammer. The pace and size of his dick made my eyes water and beg him for mercy, but Luke just grinned cockily and kept dominating my throat.

My cocky rival was now fully in control of me and there was nothing I could do but just swallow and accept his dick. My helplessness and pleading with my eyes seemed to turn Luke on even more, and he aggressively fucked my throat. Letting out a roar, he then held the back of my head as he unleashed load after load of cum deep inside of me.

While I had previously swallowed his loads, I had never devoured every drop, and Luke now made sure that I ingested every precious speck of his seed. Even as his dick started to soften, he made me kiss and lick it clean.

"Good job, bitch," he said, grinning. "Today is all about my pleasure--not yours. Don't even think about touching your little boy penis."

Following Luke's commands, I looked helplessly at my rock-hard penis that was throbbing for attention and just had to ignore it. Luke had amped me up to orgasming an unprecedented ten times yesterday, but now one of the hardest erections of my life had to be hopelessly ignored.

_______________________________________________________________

As we started hiking, I remained hard for most of the day. Trapped in my boxer briefs, my cock felt like it was constantly leaking precum and soiling my shorts.

Luke seemed to enjoy my predicament and could tell that I was constantly horny. Once again, he regaled me with stories of all the girls (and guys) he'd fucked and everyone who had begged for his dick over the years. Although I had once doubted my rival and friend, I now knew that his stories were true and had no doubt that he had fucked and deflowered many of the sexiest girls (and guys) in California.

Halfway through the afternoon, we reached a ridge overlooking the Pacific Ocean. After looking around, Luke said that this would be the perfect spot for me to strip and suck him off.

In my mind, this area was far too visible and exposed, and I worried that other hikers could easily spot us from far away. But I dared not disobey Luke's commands and stripped off every article of clothing, leaving me butt-ass naked with my five-inch dick still hard and throbbing.

"You must really be horny?" Luke said, more like a comment than a question.

"Yes," I replied. "Can I please touch my dick?"

"You want to touch your little boy dick?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied... "Sir."

Luke smiled and walked over to me, then told me to drop to my knees. "Since you're so horny today, how 'bout we make a little video? I want you to beg to suck me off and maybe I'll share it Vanessa, Ms. Meyer, or some of the other sexy girls in business school."

I gulped as Luke pulled out his phone. Part of me wanted to say no but my dick throbbed and hardened even more. I couldn't bear the thought of anyone at UCLA knowing that I'd become a total slut for my cocky friend and rival, but I also couldn't bring myself to disobey Luke's commands. So as Luke started filming, I willingly started getting into character.

"Why are you naked?" Luke asked, pretending like he had no idea.

"I'm just so horny," I pleaded. "I need to suck you off!"

"Dude, I had no idea you were into guys," Luke said, still in character. "Have you ever sucked someone off before?"

"Nooooo!" I pleaded. "But your dick looks so amazing -- I just have to try it!"

"How do you know my dick is amazing? Have you been sneaking looks at it?"

"Yessss!" I said, trying to stay in character. "I see how huge it is in the morning when you wake up, and I've tried to look at it while you're pissing on the hike."

"Dude, you must really want it bad," Luke said, acting like he'd never had his cock sucked before. "Do you think my dick is bigger than yours?"

"Yesss! It's so much bigger!"

"Why don't you take it out and we'll see how much bigger it is."

As Luke kept filming, I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down halfway. Even while fully soft, his dick made a massive bulge in his shorts.

"Holy fuck!" I said, "It's huge!"

"This is too gay for me, man. I'm not sure if we should do this."

"PLEAAAAASEEEEEE!" I yelled. "I need your dick!"

Luke smiled as his phone still pointed down at me. "Well if you need it so much, I guess you can pull it out," he said, sounding reluctant.

I licked my lips and greedily started pulling down Luke's boxers. I never failed to be impressed by his colossal schlong--even while soft--but this time I really put on a show for the camera.

"Holy fuck, dude. Your dick is incredible."

"You like it? I had no idea that my best friend liked cock before."

"I don't," I replied. "But yours is truly something else."

"Why don't you stand up so we can compare?"

I followed my friend's orders and stood up. As Luke's phone pointed at our dicks, it was clear that my five-incher was completely outgunned by Luke's still-flaccid manmeat.

"How do they compare?" he asked.

"Damn. Even soft, yours is sooooo much bigger."

"No wonder you want to suck it -- yours is just a little boy cock."

Luke let his camera soak in the comparison between his huge, completely soft dick, and my rock-hard erection. I felt emasculated like a little boy before him.

Dropping to my knees, I now wanted to give Luke an Oscar-winning performance for his video. "Sir, can I please kiss and worship your massive dick?"

"I guess so," he said, nonchalantly.

I started kissing and licking Luke's massive manmeat, with my own cock still hard, throbbing, untouched, and visible to the camera. Slowly but surely, Luke's snake started growing in my mouth. Inch by inch, his anaconda came out to play until it was a colossal spear taking up most of the camera's field of vision.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled. "YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUGEEEEEEEEE!"

"You like that?" he asked, as he slapped his hefty cock against my face for the camera. "You like this big fucking dick?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I greedily dove onto Luke's shaft and started worshiping it. With one hand still filming, he used his other hand to grab the back of my head and start forcefully fucking my throat. To anyone watching the video for the first time, they wouldn't know that I'd deep-throated Luke before and might be shocked that I was somehow able to swallow every inch of his thick and lengthy shaft.

I gobbled up my friend's dick like a bitch in heat and put on quite a show for the camera. As Luke arrogantly and forcefully fucked my throat, I gave him the best blowjob performance that I could possibly muster.

Luke plunged in and out of my mouth and pounded my throat with abandon. Every once in a while, he'd withdraw his spear to show it off for the camera--making it look so thick and commanding. His pre-cum mixed with my saliva to cover the edges of my mouth; and farther away from the camera, my own modest boyhood was still visible and throbbing but entirely ignored. Once again, this blowjob was all about Luke's pleasure--not mine--and I submitted completely to this cocky stud.

Luke picked up the pace and dominated my throat for the next several minutes. He then withdrew his spear, let out a roar, and covered me in cum from head to toe. Eight, nine, ten shots of cum doused me like a fountain and plastered over my face, chest, abs, and modest dick. Luke kept filming as the last few drops came out of his dick and contributed to the cum all over my body.

He then pointed the camera right at me and told me to lick up all of his cum. I did my best but was completely covered in it, all while my dick stayed completely hard and forgotten. Luke recorded all of this on his phone and then asked me if I'd enjoyed sucking dick for the first time.

"YES!"

"Do you want to do it again?"

"YES!"

"Do you want me to fuck you too?"

"Ummm."

I felt like I could hear a pin drop as everything became incredibly quiet. My rival and friend had just asked me on camera if I wanted him to fuck me.

"Ummmm."

Luke brought his massive dick closer to my face and gently pressed it against my lips. It felt warm, thick, and heavy, and completely dominated my thoughts as I felt my own much-smaller cock still throbbing and ignored between my legs.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked again, slowly, and quietly.

Without answering, I greedily started licking and sucking on Luke's dick once again.

_______________________________________________________________

I couldn't bring myself to answer Luke's question on camera, but the truth was I did want him to fuck me. I couldn't yet admit it, but I was already past the point of agreeing to do whatever Luke wanted, and part of me was curious to experience what the other guys felt that he'd fucked before.

Luke was upset that I had refused to answer his question about getting fucked on camera, and he decided to punish me by forcing me to hike naked. Still covered in cum, I felt like a total mess and a well-used slut. The fact that I now had to hike butt-ass naked with a throbbing erection also made matters even worse.

Still horny, I obeyed Luke's commands and followed my clothed friend while fully naked for the next several miles. Thankfully, we didn't see any other hikers for hours, and my penis eventually shrank back down to be completely soft.

It was so embarrassing to hike completely naked with Luke's cum still on my face, but I dutifully followed my friend and rival for the next two hours. By the late afternoon, we turned a corner on a beautiful hill that overlooked a ravine, but the sight before me scared the shit out of me--four more hikers before us.

I tried to turn back and go the other way, but Luke pushed me forward.

"Hey guys!" he yelled.

The four guys looked our way as we walked down the ravine. They looked shocked to see me fully naked while my friend and hiking buddy was completely clothed.

"WHAT THE?!?!" one of them yelled.

As we walked closer, there was clearly one guy who was older and three that were younger. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" the oldest guy asked..

"Oh, this guy here?" Luke replied. "He's a nudist and likes showing off his tiny cock."

I couldn't believe my friend lied about me or insulted my boyhood once again in front of these other guys. The youngest one looked like he wasn't much older than high school age, and it was intimidating to stand in front of them fully naked.

"His dick sure does look puny," one of them said.

"I've never seen one so small," another chuckled.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Luke asked.

"I've just been hiking with my three sons," the oldest guy answered. "Peter is in med school, Jordan is in college, and Danny here just finished high school."

Fuck, I had been right. One of them wasn't much older than high school age, and all of them were brothers!

"How long have you been hiking?" Luke asked. "Are you guys horny?"

"Not as horny as your friend here!" the med student said, pointing at my penis that was rapidly growing back into an erection. "Is he covered in cum?"

"My friend here is a total slut for cock and sucked me off twice today. He gives a pretty mean blowjob if you want one."

The dad and brothers looked shocked as they examined my toned and muscular body covered in cum and my now-throbbing, five-inch cock.

"Is that true?" the dad asked. "You want to suck us off?"

As he said this, the dad took off his shirt to reveal a body and torso that put mine to shame. Every muscle was defined and stretched to the max, and it looked like he was a god of the locker room. His face was handsome too and his grey-brown hair made it difficult to pin down his age, but he looked in-shape and hot as fuck for someone in at least his fifties.

"I asked you a question, boy," he said. "You want to suck us off?"

"I don't think any of my boys had penises like that since they were twelve, so no wonder you want to be our bitch," he continued. "You like showing off your little boy cock?"

As I stayed silent and gawked at this silver-haired stud, the dad walked over and grabbed my little boner. "Such a little pathetic clit--no wonder you're such a slut."

My newfound daddy then pushed me to my knees, making me look up at his god-like body. "I haven't cum in two weeks boy -- you wanna worship daddy's dick?"

"Yes," I said, pathetically. Right in front of his three sons, this sculpted muscle daddy started slowly unbuttoning his pants. His washboard abs made a sculpted V at the line of his boxer briefs.

As daddy lowered his pants, his black Calvin Kleins came into view, revealing a formidable bulge.

"Worship it," he whispered.

I did just that and pressed my face against this older, daddy's bulge. His masculine scent overwhelmed me and flooded my senses as I tongued and worshipped his bulge.

Luke had trained me well and I felt daddy's dick growing bigger and thicker as I worshipped it through his boxer briefs. But I wanted to see it and looked up into his grey-green eyes, pleading for his cock.

"You like this dick, boy? You want to see it?"

This older stud knew what I wanted and told me to get his dick out using only my mouth. I obeyed and slowly unleashed the python from his shorts.

It wasn't as long or as thick as Luke's, but it was still an impressive sight. This older, silver-haired fox had at least 7 inches of delicious-looking manmeat, and it was rock-hard waiting before my eager throat.

"You want this dick, son? You want it in your mouth?"

I was so turned on that both my mouth and cock were drooling. I looked over at the man's three sons, and they were all clearly rubbing their dicks through their shorts. I then glanced at Luke, my master, and looked into his piercing blue eyes. Luke was clearly enjoying my humiliation and obedience to this older man and gave me a subtle nod. It was all the permission I needed to submit completely to this older, godlike stud.

_______________________________________________________________

As I worshipped and sucked on this sexy daddy's dick, I became intimately familiar with every inch of his massive cock. He had big, low-hanging balls that swung against my chin. His masculine scent made me even hornier, and I eagerly gave those hefty, sweaty balls a tongue bath while his sons and my friend looked on.

somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers
12