Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you trained this bitch well," he said, looking at Luke. "He sure knows how to suck some cock. You want a turn, sons?"

Just like their dad, all three guys looked like total studs and seemed hard and horny in their shorts. Peter, the oldest, was in medical school and handsome as fuck. At 5'9", with short, curly brown hair, he had deep-set green eyes and a square jawline. Though shorter than his dad and both of his brothers, Peter walked over to me and stripped off his shirt, revealing an eight-pack and sculpted arms and shoulders, just like his older man.

"You want to suck my dick? And worship my big sweaty balls?"

The cocky med student shoved his crotch in my face as he started pulling down his shorts. Just like his dad, he wore boxer briefs that reeked of sweat from hiking. And his dick seemed rock-hard as he pulled it out of his shorts and pointed it right at my face.

"Suck it," he said.

As my lips made contact with Peter's dick, I couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed that his cock was so much smaller than his dad's. At about 5.5 inches, it was only slightly longer than my dick but a lot thicker too. Peter also had bigger balls than me and enough cockiness and bravado to pound all 5.5 inches of his manmeat into my mouth on the first go.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" he moaned as he bottomed out in my throat.

As his dad and younger brothers watched, Peter grabbed the back of my head and started face-fucking my throat. He was clearly pent-up and horny from two weeks of hiking and already on edge. Just like my cock was about to explode at the slightest touch, Peter's 5.5-incher already seemed on the verge of orgasm. As I swirled my tongue around it, engulfing it completely, I pushed Peter over the edge and he started shooting volley after volley of cum deep inside my throat. He then pulled out and jerked the last few drops all over my face and mouth.

"FUCK YEAH--THAT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD!" he yelled.

"Dude, you came in like 60 seconds!" his younger brother said. "That's pathetic!"

"Shut up, Jordan. I bet you can't do any better. That slut's throat is too fucking good," Peter replied.

Jordan stepped up to his older brother and towered over him by several inches. At 6'1", Jordan was the tallest of the brothers and only slightly shorter than me and his dad. He was also the most muscular of the group and had blond hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin. As Jordan stripped off his shirt, I could see that he was equally, if not more, muscular than his older brother. And as he slowly took off his pants, I noticed that he too was wearing a sexy-looking pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

"I always thought you were my bigger brother," Jordan said, rubbing the bulge in his shorts as he looked at Peter. "But you're only slightly bigger than him and look like you still haven't hit puberty yet."

"Shut up, Jordan, you know I'm still bigger than you."

Now that Peter had shot his load so quickly, his 5.5 incher started to shrink just a bit and go soft. But Jordan's appeared to still be growing in his black boxer briefs.

"Slut, do you want to take my briefs off so we can compare properly?" Jordan asked me.

Turning my attention away from Peter, I crawled over to his younger brother and started slowly pulling down his boxer briefs. And to my surprise, Jordan's dick was bigger--much bigger--than his older brother's. He boasted nearly a 7-inch dick--almost as big as his dad's--and nearly just as thick. It certainly put mine to shame and was so much larger than his studly older brother's.

"I guess you're my little brother now," Jordan said to Peter. The cocky med student stood there silently, his dick now going completely soft. Shrinking to about 3 inches, his penis looked completely eclipsed by his younger brother, right in front of his dad and youngest brother too.

Jordan's dick was now over twice his brother's size and pointing at my eager, slutty throat. For the next several minutes, I worshipped and sucked on this college stud's dick, welcoming him into my mouth. Jordan fucked my throat with abandon for ten minutes, plowing every inch of it with his massive dick. As my throat grew sore, he still didn't seem any closer to cumming, and had clearly lasted at least ten times as long as his older stud brother.

"You want a shot, little bro?" Jordan said to the youngest brother. "I can still fuck this bitch's throat for at least 30 minutes and don't want you to be left out."

_______________________________________________________________

Danny, the youngest brother, was still fully clothed. Having just finished high school, he stood about 5'11" with short brown hair and a cute, boyish face. He wrote a t-shirt and athletic shorts that seemed to be showing off a straining bulge, but I couldn't fully tell.

Following his older brother's lead, Danny walked over to me and took off his shirt. He wasn't as sculpted or as toned as his older brothers or dad, and he also lacked their confidence. Danny walked over awkwardly and didn't seem to know what to do or so.

"Come on, bro, have you gotten a blowjob before?" Jordan asked him.

"No," Danny said, awkwardly.

"WHAT!?!" his older brother replied. "You're telling me you're a virgin?!"

Danny nodded embarrassingly as his dad and older brothers looked on.

"I can't believe you couldn't get anyone to suck you off in high school," Jordan said. "I lost my virginity back in middle school."

"All my sons are such studs--even quick-trigger Peter over here," his dad joked.

Peter looked awkward and embarrassed that he'd been so emasculated by Jordan, and he was secretly hoping that his youngest brother had a small penis and came even faster than he did. "It's okay, Danny," Peter said, "Just pull your cock out and do the best you can."

Following his dad and brothers' advice, Danny stepped up to me and pulled down his shorts. Unlike the other men in his family, Danny was wearing boxers like a high school jock. As he walked towards me, I could tell that he reeked of sweat from days of hiking, but he also seemed hard and horny. The bulge in his boxers looked far bigger than I expected, with something distended far away from his body. His brothers couldn't see it, but I could, and I eagerly reached over and started pulling down Danny's boxers.

To my surprise, I unleashed a huge and massive cock on this high school stud. It easily outstripped both his brothers and also his dad in both length and girth. I had no idea how this boy had been hiding it, but Danny's dick was the biggest of his family and only slightly smaller than Luke's.

As Danny's boxers dropped to the ground, he turned around to let his dad and brothers see his fully hard dick for the first time in their lives.

"HOLY FUCK!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!"

"DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Danny's dad and brothers were all shocked by his massive manmeat. On such a scrawny guy, his thick, 8.5-inch shaft looked threatening and imposing and put both of his brothers to shame.

Peter's 5.5-incher perked back up to attention, but looked like a little kid's cock next to his much-younger brother. And even Jordan, whose manly 7-incher had seemed so impressive just minutes before, now looked humiliated and embarrassed.

As his dad and brothers looked on, Danny's toned and slender butt was staring me in the face, but I wanted his dick inside me--bad. So I turned him around and welcomed his large cockhead into my mouth for the first time. Even though it was humiliating to give head to an 18-year-old high school graduate, I also felt honored to give him his first-ever blowjob.

For the next few minutes, I spoiled Danny by swallowing every inch of his thick and mighty spear. Few people would be able to swallow all of his meat, but Luke had trained me well and I let this high school stud fuck deep into my throat. Danny stared down at me with piercing green eyes as he plowed my throat for the very first time.

"HOLY FUCK!" he said. "THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOD!"

"You like it son?" his dad asked. "You like fucking that bitch's throat?"

"I can't believe you're a virgin," his dad continued. "You have the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

"Your son has a nice dick," Luke said, speaking up for the first time in over 30 minutes. "But I don't think that's the biggest one here."

"What?!" the dad said. "There's no way you're bigger than that."

Luke smiled as he took off his shirt and slowly started pulling down his shorts.

The tall, muscular dad and his three sons all watched as my business school friend and rival stripped to his boxers. Having just fucked my throat a couple hours before, Luke was still partially soft, and his dick didn't make much of an imprint in his shorts.

"You wanna make a bet?" Luke asked.

"What kind of bet?" the dad replied.

"A dick size bet."

"That's not fair -- you know exactly how big we are!"

"Well then you should be confident that you'll win," Luke responded. "Unless you're afraid that your youngest son isn't the only one who's a bigger man than you."

The man looked at Luke's sexy body and the non-existent bulge in his boxers. Then he looked down at his thick and meaty 7-inch dick that was still hard and throbbing.

"What's the prize?" the man grinned.

"If you have a bigger dick than me, I'll drop to my knees right now and give you a world-class blowjob in front of all your sons. I'll even suck their cocks too."

"But if I win, you need to suck me off and work for me to shoot my load deep down your throat."

The man grimaced and clearly didn't like the bet. He didn't think Luke was packing much of a cock, but also didn't want to risk humiliating himself in front of his sons. He was the alpha of the pack, and had a bigger dick than everyone other than Danny, who had shocked him and made him question his status as an alpha male. But as he looked down at his own colossal manhood--which had fucked plenty of girls (and guys) in the day and produced the three studly sons around him--he realized that he was so fucking horny it was worth the risk to get another blowjob.

"Fine--you're on."

12