All Comments on 'Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 03'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems completely implausible that a father out hiking with his sons would happen upon a guy and his naked, cum-covered friend and then eagerly accept a gay blowjob in front of his three sons. But I guess erotic fiction doesn’t have to be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

O would love to see the rest of the story. Been waiting for weeks. I hope the next part doesn't take too long to write :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re honestly the hottest writer on this site, please never stop. I noticed you’ve been doing a lot more group stories this year, any reason?

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Haha not realistic? That’s the problem you have with this story. Try it’s just a copy of his other stories. Would some big dick asswhole come along and dominate him so he will stop filling the site with trash.

winna820winna820almost 2 years ago

I check your page all the time to see if you've got another chapter posted - I love your stories, this one is amazing!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Perfect place to end. Guess we know what’s coming for alpha dad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alpha Dad is going to be Luke’s bitch. Make it rough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudover 1 year ago

Why don't you stand up so we can compare?"

Well damn….hot.

Greet story bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These stories go to such extremes. A normal guy gets involved with one big dick and two chapters later he is a cock slut sucking every cock around and apparently the who world is secretly wanting gay sex including dads and their sons.?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice. You're worshiping cock now. As it should be, you finally realized in the wilderness, sweaty by the side of your friend. Or ex-friend I should say now. You realized that Luke is your superior. The relationship isn't equal at all. You need his dick more than he needs your throat. You're a cock gobbler. Any dick will do, as long as it pumps sperm. What you need is in other men's testicles. And yet, Luke is still top dog. He's the Apex male. You're so lucky to get broken down like this by him. Exactly what you needed. Now that you can admit that, its time to start feeding. Worship cock and take your cummunion, bitch. Slobber slut fuck hole, earn that sperm!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous