Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 04

Story Info
Rival gets fucked as brothers try to one-up each other.
5k words
4.73
43.8k
86

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,072 Followers

The sexy muscle daddy with a thick and throbbing cock looked on as Luke started pulling down his boxers. Even I paused worshipping Danny's cock to look over at my rival and business school friend showing off his manmeat to this group of guys for the first time.

Inch after inch of Luke's thick, flaccid cock came into view. Even while soft, it was nearly as large as the silver-haired dad's firmest erection, who looked nervously as his own dick was thick and throbbing.

"Why don't you get it hard for me?" Luke said, cockily.

The muscular and studly dad in his late fifties had never once been attracted to another guy's dick. He had always been an alpha male and popular with the ladies, and his wife was addicted to his mighty seven-inch spear that had created his three studly sons.

But for the first time in his life, he looked down at a cocky business student less than half his age and considered fondling his cock.

"It won't bite -- just grab it and start stroking it," Luke instructed.

As his sons watched on, the dad grabbed Luke's flaccid python and started jerking it off. First with one hand--and then with two--he brought Luke's anaconda to life with his rough, masculine hands.

Everyone watched as Luke's erection grew bigger than the dad's, then bigger than Danny's, and finally reaching its full nine and a half inches. It was clearly the biggest dick in the bunch, and much thicker and 2.5 inches longer than the dad's.

Luke slapped his massive manmeat against the older stud's cock, showing him how much bigger it was.

"Holy fuck," the older guy said. "You're so fucking huge."

"You like this cock?" Luke said confidently. "You want to suck it?"

The older man was too stunned to speak. Just minutes before, he had thought he had the biggest dick in the group. But now he'd been eclipsed by his youngest son and this sexy business school student, whom he now owed a blowjob to in front of all of his sons.

The man could think of nothing more humiliating than sucking his first cock in front of his three masculine sons, but his own dick somehow stayed rock-hard. Something about Luke's cock and his arrogance made this sexy daddy feel a strange need to submit to another man for the first time.

So as Peter, Jordan, and Danny looked on (while I resumed sucking and worshiping Danny's thick and massive spear), their dad dropped to his knees and came face-to-face with another man's dick for the very first time. He had fucked lots of women during his five decades on earth, but he had never felt any desire to suck some cock until he met Luke.

Now Luke turned this older stud into his own personal, cocksucking slut. He started out slowly and confidently--letting this dad get used to his thick and massive dick. The dad was hesitant at first--still nervous and unsure of what to do. But Luke gently eased his dick into his mouth and trained him to swallow a man-sized cock, just as he'd done to me just two days before.

As the older, manly stud learned to bottom out on Luke's colossal cock, he finally felt my rival's balls slap against his face. Even Luke's balls were so much larger than this silver-haired dad, whose balls had seeded his three sons. But now in front of each of his kids, this man had been reduced to a cocksucking slut worshipping the cock and balls of a younger man.

Each of the sons were shocked that their dad was on his knees sucking off this horse-hung stud. For their entire life, Peter, Jordan, and Danny had always looked up to their dad as a total alpha male. He had never once done a gay thing in his entire life. But now he was outside on a public hiking trail, sucking off this younger stud like a little bitch in heat.

Jordan was especially shocked to see his dad now grovel on his knees for this cocky business student. His own seven-incher was about the same size as his dad's but also now eclipsed by his younger brother's and Luke's massive dicks.

Peter felt even more embarrassed. Though he had been so cocky and confident fucking my throat, his once-again-rock-hard 5.5 incher was clearly the smallest in his family. Even though he was the oldest brother, he was the least-endowed. While his brothers were clearly blessed in the dick department, Peter hadn't realized that he was actually the littlest brother of them all.

Peter's youngest brother Danny was seven years younger than him and had just finished high school. Even though he was still a virgin and had never gotten a blowjob before, little Danny had a giant 8.5-inch dick that was reaming out my throat.

As their youngest brother got a blowjob from me and their dad gave a blowjob to Luke, both Jordan and Peter felt left out and hornily jerked off their rock-hard erections. But seeing his dad sucking dick for the first time also gave Jordan an idea.

Jordan looked over at his older brother, who was shorter than him at 5'9" to Jordan's 6'1". Peter was also less muscular than his younger brother and his cock looked pathetic in comparison. Even though Peter had always been so cocky and confident, his dick was much closer in length and thickness to mine, and nowhere near either of his brothers' in the pecking order. Peter was also my same age even though his much-more-well-endowed brothers were far younger than him.

The middle brother Jordan eyed his older but smaller brother and decided to press his advantage. Moving in front of Peter, Jordan slapped his thick 7-incher against his older brother's smaller dick. Peter looked down and couldn't help realize that his 5.5-inch cock that he'd always been so proud of looked like a little boy's compared to his younger brother's. His not-so-little brother was also four inches taller than him and a total college stud.

As his dad did just minutes before, Peter felt a curiosity that he had never imagined before. He had always fucked women and had a steady girlfriend at home. But as his dad slurped on Luke's dick beside him and Danny got a blowjob next to him, Peter wondered what it would be like to submit to someone else's dick.

Jordan had the same thought and gently pushed Peter's shoulders towards the ground. Almost in a trance, Peter dropped to his knees before his younger brother's thick and raging erection.

"Open up," Jordan said.

Peter opened his mouth--thinking that he would tell Jordan no--but the next thing he knew, the head of his younger brother's throbbing erection had entered his mouth. And in one fell swoop, Jordan had turned his older brother into a cocksucker.

"FUCK YES!" Jordan yelled.

His dad looked over and saw his oldest son welcoming a guy's dick into his mouth for the first time. Just minutes before, he and Peter had been so confident and aggressive as they arrogantly fucked my eager throat. But now both of them were humiliated and emasculated, greedily sucking dick for the first time.

Peter started choking as his not-so-little brother filled his throat with seven inches of thick, college jock cock. It took effort to adjust to Jordan's dick, but Peter put work into it and tried desperately to swallow every inch of his younger brother's mighty cock.

Right next to him, I had swallowed every inch of his youngest brother's dick--a massive 8.5-inch spear. And on the other side, his dad tried desperately to swallow all of Luke's even bigger and thicker 9.5-inch dick.

For the next ten minutes, the three studs with the biggest dicks dominated each of our throats. All you could hear was the slurping and sucking of dicks and the moans of both cocksuckers and blowjob recipients alike.

Since I had a head start and this was Danny's first blowjob, he was the closest to orgasm. Luke had trained me well and I could deep-throat this college freshman completely and let him fuck my throat at will. I also fondled and played with his balls--and felt his sculpted ass--as he drew closer and closer to orgasm.

"THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" Danny yelled, as he drew close.

"I can't believe this is your first blowjob, bro. Enjoy it!" Jordan cheered.

Danny withdrew his massive shaft from my mouth, and his thick and throbbing 8.5-incher looked even larger and more imposing than before. This boy was on the brink of cumming, but before he did he wanted a shot at his oldest brother's throat too.

"I want to face-fuck Peter too," he said.

Both Jordan and Peter looked at Danny in surprise. He had always been the runt of the family and bullied and picked on by his older brothers. But now that he had the biggest dick in the group, he wanted the same blowjob that Jordan was getting from the oldest brother in the group.

So as his gorgeous cock left my well-fucked throat, the youngest brother walked over to Peter and put his dick next to Jordan's. Even though Jordan's was quite impressive, it was clear that Danny had him beat, and the oldest of the brothers looked up in shock and awe at his two younger brothers' massive dicks.

Peter obediently took the massive head of Danny's cock into his mouth for the first time. Now he'd submitted not just to one but both of his not-so-little brothers.

Peter choked on his youngest brother's dick as inch after inch of it slid into his throat. Even though Danny was still a virgin, Peter knew that his horse-hung cock would get tons of action in college. Peter too had been a stud in college and fucked tons of girls, but he knew that his younger brothers would do far better as his own average-sized dick stayed ignored and throbbing between his legs.

As his brother and dad looked on, Danny fucked Peter's throat even more vigorously than he'd fucked mine. He felt so dominant and manly in that moment. For years, Peter had always looked down on him and belittled him as the youngest brother. But now the tables had turned, and Peter was submissively and obediently swallowing Danny's massive dick.

Danny always knew that his dick was above-average. During high school cross country, he always had the lowest-hanging cock in the locker room. But he never knew that his shaft was a weapon that he could use to dominate another guy's throat.

Fucking Peter's mouth turned Danny on like crazy, and a light bulb clicked on in his mind as he looked over at Jordan too. Jordan's seven-inch spear was still thick and throbbing, and he was so incredibly turned on seeing his older brother submit to his younger brother. But with Peter now greedily swallowing Danny's dick, Jordan was now largely left out of the mix.

Jordan always picked on Danny more than Peter did and was so cocky and arrogant through their entire adolescence. But as Danny fucked his oldest brother's throat and Jordan looked on--horny and turned on--the youngest brother decided to turn the tables even more.

"You want to join Peter?" he whispered. "You want to get on your knees and suck my massive cock?"

Jordan was shocked by his younger brother's words but didn't immediately say no. Like his older brother and dad, he'd never once sucked cock before or had any desire to. But seeing his older brother and dad both take so much pleasure in sucking off these bigger-cocked guys made Jordan more curious and open to the idea.

"Come on, bro, your cock is so hard and leaking. It will feel so good to suck on mine too."

"Just get on your knees and give it a try."

Normally so cocky and arrogant, Jordan had no rebuttal to his younger brother's words. Instead, he felt horny, humiliated, and turned on, and slowly dropped to his knees next to Peter.

Now both of Danny's older brothers were naked before his massive dick, with their own rock-hard erections betraying their arousal. The youngest brother confidently and cockily removed his massive spear from Peter's throat and presented it to Jordan for the first time.

The college stud had never once imagined that he would be in this situation. But following his older brother and dad's example--and his own raging erection--Jordan moved his head closer to his younger brother's dick and kissed it for the first time.

Danny felt powerful as his dick entered Jordan's throat for the first time. "Jerk off your smaller cocks," he told both of his brothers.

"Jordan, my dick was so much bigger than yours back in high school," he said.

"And my cock was bigger than yours is now back in middle school, Peter."

Jordan and Peter's penises throbbed at Danny's words, and they both helplessly jerked off while worshipping their youngest brother's massive mancock. Even though he was still a virgin and had just finished high school, Danny was an alpha male stud completely dominating both of his older, studly brothers.

As Jordan choked on Danny's cock and tried to suppress his gag reflex, the oldest brother greedily lapped at Danny's balls. Both boys jerked off and obeyed their youngest brother as they worshipped his balls and massive cock.

Danny was overjoyed by the sight and couldn't believe that his arrogant and cocky older brothers who had bullied and belittled him growing up were now submitting to him completely. His dick throbbed as both Jordan and Danny worshipped it.

"Fuck yeah, bros! Suck your little brother's cock!"

Looking over and watching his son, Danny's dad seemed incredibly turned on by the situation and redoubled his efforts on Luke's massive spear. Both Peter and Jordan also furiously stroked off their cocks as their worshipped their not-so-little brother's, while I stood on horny and turned on, but unable to participate or jerk off for fear of breaking Luke's rules.

"Fuck, bros. You want my load? You want to suck me dry?"

Neither Peter or Jordan responded to their younger brother's taunts. They just kept worshiping and sucking on his massive dick, while their own rock-hard penises leaked a steady stream of cum.

"Here it comes, bros -- I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Danny's colossal shaft erupted in cum all over his two older brothers. Peter and Jordan also came at the same time, with both of their cum shooting off all over the ground. Even though this was Danny's first blowjob, he had just as much stamina and control as both of his brothers, and unleashed an even larger amount of seed. No longer the runt of the litter, he was a total alpha stud and had just fucked both of his brothers' throats into submission.

Not to be outdone, Luke reamed his massive dick into the dad's throat and told the older man to jerk off for him. The silver-haired fox was so horny from having his face fucked and seeing his sons also submit that he came within seconds. His thick seven-incher shot load after load all over the ground.

"You want this load?" Luke asked him. "You want my seed?"

"YESSSSSSS!" the dad responded.

"Where do you want it?" Luke said, jerking his dick closer to orgasm.

"ALL OVER ME!" he said.

Luke gave the older man what he wanted and doused him with his seed. Just as Danny had done to Peter and Jordan, Luke had made this dad his bitch and taught him the pleasure of giving head and submitting completely to another man for the first time.

Now the only person who hadn't cum was me. I'd given every guy here a blowjob and sucked them off to the best of my ability--even giving Danny his first-ever blowjob. But I hadn't been allowed to cum myself and was still beyond horny and turned on.

I wanted more than anything to jerk off and touch my throbbing cock, but I remembered Luke's instructions. Today was about his pleasure--not mine--and he had given me strict instructions not to cum. My little penis was throbbing and leaking and still smaller than everyone else's-including Peter's. But no matter how much I wanted it, I dared not disobey Luke. We had more training still to do, just like Peter, Jordan, and Danny had more fun to explore with their dad.

________________________________________________________________

Once we parted ways, I knew that Peter, Jordan, and their dad likely hadn't given their last blowjob. Now that they'd all become cocksuckers to the youngest brother of them all, and I fully expected Danny to take advantage over the next few days on the trail.

After this sexy dad and his studly sons walked away, Luke and I continued our hike. I was still naked, rock-hard, and covered in cum, but Luke decided to reward my obedience by letting me bathe in a hot spring that was a few miles away. It was a grueling walk to get there, but we thankfully didn't encounter any other hikers, and made it to the hot spring right before sunset.

While I was already naked, Luke stripped off his clothes to get into the hot spring. Even though I'd now seen him naked so much, I still felt shock and awe whenever I looked at his gorgeous body. His sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin accentuated his toned and muscular 6'1" body, and Luke could easily be a model or porn star with his good looks and giant dick.

I now knew why Luke had so much more success than me with the ladies. He'd fucked all the hottest girls in business school and our sexy professor, and he'd even fucked a few guys too.

As I stepped into the hot spring, my own five-incher was still rock-hard and I felt hornier than ever before. After making me orgasm an astonishing ten times the day before, I now hadn't cum once today, and my balls felt fuller and more pent up than they'd ever been.

I desperately needed to cum but I dared not disobey Luke's commands. My rival and friend from business school had completely dominated me and destroyed any reluctance that I had to submit to him completely. I was now along for the ride and willing to do anything that Luke commanded.

The water in the hot spring was the perfect temperature, and it was a gorgeous spot to bathe and relax. Luke asked me to give him a massage and I happily obeyed. I started with his shoulders and worked on the knots and tension from carrying a backpack for so many days. I then massaged his back and reached down to his legs. For the next twenty minutes, I massaged every inch of his body except for his cock. As he moved around the hot spring, I caressed and worshiped his feet, legs, ass, abs, chest, back, and shoulders. I soaked in every inch of his studly body while my own penis stayed leaking and hard.

Luke then did something that surprised me. He offered to massage me too.

As I relaxed in the hot spring, Luke did to me what I had just done to him--giving me a sensual and soothing massage. Luke released the tension in my shoulders, back, and legs, and paid special attention to my ass. Every girl I'd dated had always told me I have a nice ass, and I take special pride in how much I can squat in the gym. My ass is toned, rounded, and sculpted, and Luke seemed particularly impressed by it.

As Luke massaged my ass and stared at it, he then did something that surprised me. He started eating me out.

Even though I'd had girlfriends finger me before, I'd never had someone put their tongue on my hole. So when Luke did it for the first time, it felt like fireworks were shooting through my body. He eagerly and confidently flicked his tongue at my hole and pushed it inside me for the first time.

"FUCKKKKKK!" I moaned, greedily backing my ass up closer to Luke's face.

He went to town on my hole, relaxing me and opening me up for the very first time. I'd never felt such sensations before and offered my hole completely to my rival and business school friend.

As Luke devoured my hole, I looked down and saw his godlike cock thick and throbbing. It looked more massive and imposing than ever and was already leaking a slight amount of precum.

I knew right then that I wanted Luke's dick inside me and so did he as my moans gave me away.

"FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!" I screamed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

As I moaned and writhed on Luke's tongue, he spun me around so that we were now face-to-face.

Like I was just a little girl on his lap, Luke pulled me down closer to his cock so that I could feel the tip of his spear right on my hole that he had just given so much pleasure to.

somebody123
somebody123
1,072 Followers
12