Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling?" he whispered.

"So fucking horny," I replied.

It was true. I hadn't ever felt this horny and felt like I would cum if Luke even gave the slightest touch to my throbbing dick.

"You liked me playing with your hole, huh?" he said, stating the obvious.

"Fuck yes," I said.

"You never answered my question this morning."

Silence.

"Dou you remember my question?"

I knew exactly what question Luke was talking about but felt nervous to say it.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Just seconds before, I would've screamed "fuck yes" that I wanted Luke to fuck me. But saying it while staring deeply into his blue eyes made me feel so much more vulnerable and exposed than when he was eating out my ass.

"You want me to fuck you?" he repeated.

I looked deeply into his eyes and at his handsome face, and then down to his colossal spear. It looked far too huge to fit inside me, but I was also so slutty and turned on, and I desperately needed to cum.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked again.

"You want my big dick inside you?"

"Yes, Luke," I said finally. "I do!"

Luke grinned and pulled me in for a kiss. It was the first time we had ever kissed, and Luke's lips felt amazing. The same lips that had brought so much pleasure to my hole now penetrated my mouth while Luke lined up his massive dick at the entrance to my hole.

Luke's mouth embraced my tongue as he inserted himself deeply into my mouth, with the tip of his spear lining up at my hole.

I was no longer Luke's rival and friend but just a little girl sitting on his lap, now begging to be fucked as I felt his massive dick on my quivering hole.

"Beg for it," Luke said. "Beg for me to fuck you."

"FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!" I moaned.

"PLEASE FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Why do you want me to fuck you?" Luke whispered.

"Your cock is so fucking huge and manly. I love worshiping it and need it inside of me!"

"You want my big dick inside you?" Luke whispered, tapping its head at the entrance to my hole. "You think you can handle it?"

"Yes, sir!" I moaned eagerly. "I want to try."

"Are you going to be a good little slut for me? An obedient little bitch?"

"UGH, yes, sir...." I moaned again.

"You've been such an obedient little boy, not cumming all day for me."

"I've cum three times and your little boy penis hasn't shot even once."

"UGH!!!" I moaned.

"Yesterday you jerked off like a little middle school boy - cumming for me ten times. You must be so fucking horny."

"YESSSSSSS!"

"What would all of our friends at business school say if they saw you now? Your pathetic little penis rock hard while you beg for me to fuck you."

"UGHHHH!" I yelled.

"They'd be shocked that we were ever considered equals. You can't be my rival if you're just a horny, tiny-cocked slut."

"UGHHHHHHH!"

"I knew I'd probably fuck you this camping trip but had no idea how easy it would be."

"FUUUUCKKKKK!"

"As soon as I saw your tiny cock peeing, I knew that you'd want my big one."

"UGHHHHH!"

"My dick is twice the size of yours."

"UGHHHHHH!"

"Your little penis is useless and never going to be touched again."

"UGHHHHHH!"

"You're only going to cum from me fucking you from now on."

"FUUUCKKKK!"

_______________________________________________________________

As I moaned from Luke's dick and words, he slowly inserted the head into my hole for the first time. It was scintillating, sensual, and mind-blowing all at once.

Luke kissed me like a girl as I moaned into his mouth and his colossal spear made its way inside me. His dick felt bigger and harder as it entered my ass, and I felt smaller and weaker than I'd ever been. I was three inches taller than my rival and friend and had always been such an alpha male. But now I was sitting on his lap, moaning into his mouth, and taking inch after inch of his massive dick inside of me. He had turned me into a complete and total slut, and all I could do was moan and take it like a good little bitch.

"Fuck, dude. You're so fucking tight."

"I knew you'd never been fucked before, but your pussy is even better than I imagined."

"You like my cock inside you?"

"Yesssssss," I moaned.

"You want more of my massive manmeat?"

"Yesssssssss!"

"You like when daddy fucks you?"

"Yesssssssssss!"

"You're such a fucking slut, and your little boy cock is leaking so fucking much."

Without me having cum all day, I was more turned on than ever before and leaking a huge amount of precum. I was also moaning uncontrollably as Luke fucked me and took my anal virginity for the first time.

"UGHHHHHH!" I moaned as every last inch of his cock filled my hole.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUGE!"

Luke smiled cockily and gave me a moment to adjust to his massive dick inside me. My rival and friend had completely dominated me in every way and was savoring this moment as he stared deeply into my eyes.

I felt humiliated and emasculated, but also so incredibly turned on. I couldn't help but moan and scream Luke's name as he penetrated my mind and body, turning me into a greedy and insatiable slut.

"FUCK, LUKE!" I yelled. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

For the next thirty minutes, my rival and friend did just that. I'd always considered myself fairly good in bed and able to satisfy the ladies, but Luke truly taught me how to fuck. He made me ride his dick like a little school girl before he flipped me over and fucked me from behind. He dominated me with his colossal spear and kissed my ears, neck, and shoulders, making me feel effeminate and moan like a slut.

As always, Luke ignored my cock and refused to let me touch it. It was rock-hard and leaking the entire time he was fucking me, but Luke almost pretended that I didn't even have a dick. At nearly half the size of his, my penis was practically nonexistent. His colossal spear was the only one that mattered while mine was entirely ignored.

Even without being touched, my penis was constantly on the brink of cumming. Luke seemed to know that and could tell when I was getting close, but then he would slow down and fuck me less forcefully. As my impending orgasm subsided, Luke would then increase the power and force of his thrusts--causing me to scream and moan his name.

After half an hour of fucking, Luke increased the tempo once again, bringing me to the brink of orgasm.

"LUKEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yelled. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!"

"You like that slut? You love my dick inside you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"You gonna cum for me like a little bitch?"

"You gonna cum from my massive dick inside you?"

"YES SIR!"

"Cum for me, bitch. Do it."

"YES DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As Luke's spear bottomed out and rubbed past my prostate once again, my erection exploded all over my body, shooting more cum than I'd ever shot before. Volley after volley of semen coated me as Luke kept fucking me. Neither of us had touched my penis, but it shot out a huge load of cum from Luke's words and dick alone.

"Get ready for my seed, bitch. Here it cums!"

With yet another powerful thrust, Luke shoved his dick even deeper into my ass and exploded inside of me. Even though I'd just shot a huge amount, it felt like Luke was shooting a firehose inside me. His massive dick pulsed and shot deep within me.

Luke left his dick inside of me and both his cock and my own stayed rock-hard. I was still turned on and wanted to beg him to fuck me again and go for round two, but I was also tired and needed to rest.

"How'd you like getting fucked?" he asked.

"It was incredible. You're such a fucking stud."

"Oh yeah?" he responded. "And you're my little bitch."

"Yes, daddy."

"Good, because we're definitely doing this again at business school. You're going to be addicted to my cock and be my little slut from here on out."

"I think I already am," I said, truthfully. "It would be an honor to be your bitch and slut."

"Good," Luke said, as he started fucking me again. "I'll be making regular use of your hole and will add you to my harem. I hope you enjoy wearing Vanessa's panties too. Gonna make you such a girly little bitch boy for me."

"YES!" I moaned as Luke started fucking me again. "I'll do whatever you want daddy!"

"Good, son. Your training is almost complete but you still have lots to learn."

12