All Comments on 'Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 04'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WritDark29WritDark29over 1 year ago

It's been a while, but well worth the wait for this latest chapter! Looking forward to the next one (and whatever new stories you have lined up)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's so fucking hot when an Alpha male takes control! And the kiss shows that he's not just another horned up selfish pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't like the incest, but I'd love to read more adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot. loved the line about him in panties. can't wait for the next chapter. it would be hot if the feel of the soft lace panties turns him on and it keeps his dick rock hard and leaking into the panties all day. his dick is so small that even hard the cock stays trapped in the panties and just tents them out. but when the panties are tented out (even by his tiny dick) it pulls the thong string deep into his muscle ass and teases his pussy all day long. he gets so horny he is desperate for dick and begging to get fucked right at school.

JobeiJobeiover 1 year ago

Enjoying the story, but would be fun to see a side story about how Danny does as well

Vinner0071Vinner0071over 1 year ago

WOW! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the next part comes soon. Can't wait to see him in slutty panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do a part 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hell yes. The Apex male broke you down as a sissy bitch and popped your boy hole open like a flowery little starfish. Clinch as hard as you like on that man meat, he's not going anywhere. Plowing your bitch ass. Now you know why the women prefer Luke over you; now you know what you really are. Compared to Luke, you're just another thirsty bitch. And thats a good thing. You learned it in the wild, where its natural. When two healthy males are out in the wild, their hormones mix in the wind and compete on a subconscious level. Thats why it feels so good for a tight asshole to squeeze on a big dick -- because some guys are like you, they can't compete, so they surrender. Your little dicklette is basically a clitoris, the way your pink little anus clinches and squeezes so good for the man you admire. You were made to get fucked, and now you know it. Fuck around and find out, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I need more as I stayed hard throughout. More... How does their relationship develop back at school. Does the video get sent?

Manhattan_At_ArmsManhattan_At_Arms9 months ago

Fuck this was so hot!!

SMCSheffreySMCSheffreyabout 2 months ago

If you're ever inspired to do it, what happens to the college bros and the three brothers after their camping turn out would be hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous