Camping with Brother Dom

Story Info
Stormy romance. Brother Dom and sister Leila go camping.
770 words
3.68
33.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story are 18 and over.

Crickets chirping rang in her ears. The night was loud in the wilderness and a subtle fear lingered in the darkness. Leila shivered. Her Dom was the animal in the tent... with her. Sir was restless. She could smell his musky sweat as her head lay on his chest.

Leila knew what he wanted when she felt him pet and then grip a handful of her hair. Master always did that when he wanted his dick sucked. Her heart pounded in her ears as he shoved his cock down her throat. Sir pushed her head farther down on his shaft. It made her gag but she loved her Master's cock. He pushed in balls deep.

"On your knees" he commanded.

Leila quickly complied.

Thunder cracked as he stood up and started pumping his shaft in and out of her pretty little mouth.

Master was the most cagey animal in the jungle. Lightning struck as he grabbed her gently around her throat.

"What do you say" Sir asked in a booming voice.

"Please, my Brother... Please fuck me hard."

Leila pleaded breathlessly.

Taking her by the chin, tenderly, he penetrated her eyes with his gaze and brought her face to his lips. He kissed her and poked the tip of his tongue inside her beautiful lips

"Give me that tongue" he ordered.

Leila stuck it out for him and he took it into his teeth gently. Then he sucked it deep into the warm wetness of his own mouth. He kissed her and pinched her nipples. She could feel the swollen wetness between her legs.

"Cow-Pose" he instructed.

Leila got on all fours and swayed her back. She was very excited now but tried to breath deep and keep calm.

"Open your slit" he ordered.

She tilted her pelvis all the way up, opening her wet pussy to him. He smacked it lightly with his hand. Then gripped it. Sir pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

His large tongue ran slowly and firmly over her clit, tickling back and forth and side to side. Sir spat on her swollen pussy lips and rubbed it around in circles.

"Child's Pose" he commanded.

"What do you say, sexy little bitch"!? He demanded.

"Yes, Sir" she answered promptly.

Bowing on her knees and elbows, Leila laid her chest down onto the sleeping bag, mushing her soft breasts into the slick sleeping bag. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles. She reached her arms straight out in front of her bowed head. Her blond flowing hair fanned out from her crown. She sighed deeply.

"Open wide my little slut"! he told her.

Gripping her hips he slowly pushed all the way in. He thrusted hard inside her again and again. Master's large hands wrapped all the way around Leila's tiny waist. Her big bubble butt giggled every time he slammed his hips onto her buns.

Sir took each bun in each of his hands as he pulled his big dick out. Spreading her wide he spat on her butt crack and put his dick head into the pucker of her ass.

"Relax" he told her.

Leila took a deep breath and loosened her grip. As he pushed his way inside her back end, she gasped. Lightning struck. The tent walls bellowed in and out with the wind. Thunder cracked as he smacked her on the ass. Rain pelted down on the roof. She cried out and then something inside her released. All she felt was pleasure. Bliss.

In her bliss, the storm faded away and her world went all quiet. Leila was in sub space. She went limp.

Master continued taking Leila from behind. He could feel himself getting ready to explode into her tight pink hole.

"Ahhh...." He moaned with animal satisfaction.

The next thing Leila knew, the sun was coming up in the cool of the morning. She heard the crackle of a fire. Pulling on her red shorts and shirt, Leila made her way out of the tent to behold paradise.

Master made a small fire and was boiling water for coffee and a sponge bath. Leila loved his nurturing side, he could be very tender at times, this was his way of showing his love for her.

"Good morning gorgeous" he greeted her.

"Good Morning, Master" she greeted him reverently with a bow.

"Come, sit by the fire and enjoy your coffee" he said with a smile.

"Take off your collar and have a little cat bath.

"Thank You, Brother" she answered with gratitude as she joined him, smiling back.