Forever and Ever

Story Info
Brother lets disgruntled little sister crash at his place.
3.1k words
4.37
39.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent sighed in annoyance as he heard the doorbell of his apartment ring. It was 9 pm, and he had spent the past two hours unwinding after a long week of work.

"What the hell do you want?" He said through a huff as he walked towards the door, looking to see who could possibly be disturbing him at this hour.

Much to his surprise, the person standing in front of his door was none other than his little sister Flora. She looked tired, but that wasn't what caught Brent's attention. Her hair was tangled and matted, and she appeared to have been crying. Brent quickly opened the door, concern written on his face.

"Flora, are you okay? What happened?" She didn't respond for a moment, but quickly looked up towards Brent and said in a weak voice,

"Can I come in please? I know we haven't been on the best terms, but... I just... something happened. Something bad." Brent nodded quickly and stepped aside to allow his sister entry into his home. After closing the door behind them, Brent turned to face his sister.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked worriedly. She looked down to the floor and began to burst into tears, leaping into Brent's arms. She cried hysterically into his chest and hugged him tightly, sobbing uncontrollably. Brent held her tightly, stroking the back of her head while rubbing her back in comfort.

"It's okay Flora. I'm here. Everything is going to be alright," he murmured quietly into her ear. She cried harder but after a while, she slowly calmed down until she felt like she could breathe again. They stayed in each other's embrace for what seemed like an eternity before Flora spoke up again.

"Me and Ryan broke up last night..." she managed to choke out between sobs. Brent tightened his hold around her as he processed this new piece of information.

"I am so sorry Flora," he whispered. He hated seeing his sister hurt, even more so because she had nothing to blame herself for.

"He doesn't deserve someone like you. You're better off without him." This comment made Flora cry again and hug Brent even tighter. After awhile, she calmed down once more, though she clung to him like a lifeline.

"You don't hate me or anything right?" she asked hesitantly. Brent shook his head.

"Flora.. I could never hate you. Not in a million years." She pulled away from him slightly and stared into his eyes.

"Promise?"

"Pinkie promise." He stuck out his pinky finger, making Flora chuckle lightly. She hooked her pinkie with his, smiling softly at him.

"Thanks Brent. Really, I appreciate it." She wiped at her eyes and took a deep breath to steady herself.

"Anything for my little sister." She smiled widely and hugged Brent again, this time, much longer. When they finally broke apart, Flora sniffed and stood up straight.

"So, I see you've been taking good care of your place, huh?" she said in an attempt to lighten the mood. Brent chuckled and shook his head.

"Not really. There's not really enough room for proper decorating if you ask me. But hey, it's good enough for a broke college student." He winked at his sister and grinned mischievously. Flora couldn't help but let out a snort.

"Um, anyways.. You can have the bed, I can handle the couch for a night." She gave him a thankful smile.

"Thanks Brent. I really don't deserve it though. Especially not after what happened wi-" Brent cut her off by placing his hand over her mouth.

"Don't you dare say it. It's not your fault Flora. Don't ever think that again." She looked at Brent, her lip quivering slightly. Before he knew it, she was hugging him again. The two siblings stayed there in silence until Brent gently pushed her away.

"Come on, you need to get some rest. We can discuss everything tomorrow." Flora nodded.

"Can I use your shower? I feel gross." Brent laughed.

"Of course you can. Just make sure you brush your teeth too." Flora rolled her eyes playfully and went into the bathroom, leaving Brent alone. He let out a heavy sigh and walked into his bedroom. What was he supposed to do now? His heart ached thinking of how broken his sister must be feeling right now. He sat down on his bed and placed his face in his hands. What could he possibly do to help Flora through this? He wished he could go back in time and change things, to prevent his little sister from getting involved with such a horrible guy. But he can't change the past. All he can do is be strong for her.

He got up, changing the bedsheets and pillowcases to clean ones that Flora would actually want to sleep on. As he finished cleaning up, he heard the bathroom door open.

"Hey," Flora called out as she came walking in a moment later, wearing a clean towel wrapped around her body. Brent immediately averted his gaze and pretended to focus intently on his phone screen.

"Hey you," he replied quickly. "Umm.. You can wear one of my shirts to sleep. And uh, boxers, too. Make yourself as comfortable as possible." Flora smiled warmly at him and grabbed an oversized grey shirt and a pair of plaid boxers from his drawers.

"Thank you," she murmured gratefully, and she went back to the bathroom. Brent put his phone on his bedside table before grabbing a clean blanket and throwing it over the bed. He waited outside the door, listening to her brush her teeth. When she emerged, Brent handed her a bottle of water he had grabbed from the kitchen.

"Just in case. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to call my name. Okay?" Flora nodded and looked into Brent's eyes.

"I love you, Brent." She said quietly, and he wrapped her in a tight embrace.

"I love you too Flora." He squeezed her for a few seconds longer before letting go.

"Goodnight. Just remember that I'm here for you. No matter what." He kissed her forehead gently.

"Goodnight Brent." He watched as she shuffled into his bedroom, closing the door behind her. He turned off the lights in the apartment and headed to his couch. He laid down on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. His thoughts drifted back to what Flora had told him. As horrible as it sounded, he was glad that Flora finally broke up with Ryan. She deserved better. She was smart, beautiful, a hard worker, but Ryan on the other hand, was nothing short of a douchebag. He shook those thoughts out of his head, deciding to get some sleep before he got any deeper into those infuriating thoughts. He closed his eyes and sleep quickly swept over him.

Brent woke with a start, breathing heavily as sweat dripped from his forehead. He laid there for a few moments, groaning as the throbbing pain in his head slowly began to subside. He sighed and rubbed at his temples, making an effort to get up, but he quickly realized how painful the couch was. He groaned and forced himself to sit up, rubbing his neck gently in hopes of easing the slight stiffness there. He looked around the dark living room, finding the alarm clock.

It was only 3 am. He groaned again and felt the urgent need to take a piss. He stood up lazily, grabbing for a bottle of water close to him and drinking out of it, before he wandered to the bathroom trying his best not to trip over anything. He switched the light on and relieved himself, washing his hands afterwards. He was about to head back when he suddenly heard noises coming from his bedroom.

Was Flora awake already? He brought his ear closer to the bedroom door. He heard groaning coming from inside and the thoughts in his brain started to flow again in worry. Was she having trouble sleeping?

"Brent.." he heard her call out. He froze momentarily before slowly bringing his hand to the base of the door. He told her to call him if he needed anything, so he might as well use this opportunity to check on her. Besides, who knows what kind of strange dreams she may have had. With that thought in mind, he knocked lightly on the door.

"Flora?" he called. There was no answer and he tried again.

"Flora.. Are you awake? Can I come in?" Still, there was no response. Fuck it, he thought. He slowly and quietly opened the door and peered inside, and his eyes widened in absolute shock.

There Flora was, laying on her back butt naked, eyes closed, as she sunk two digits back and forth into and out of her sopping wet pussy. In her other hand lied a dirty pair of his boxers, which she had brought to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"Oh god.. Brent.." Flora moaned as he continued to ride her fingers in and out of her vagina. Her hair was splayed across the bed and her face was screwed up in ecstasy. Brent watched her, completely speechless. She didn't seem aware of his presence at all

"Brent.." she whined again. Brent had never been this hard in his entire life. He could feel the heat pooling in between his legs as he continued to watch his little sister, the person who he has always loved and protected more than anyone else pleasuring herself to him like it was the most natural thing in the world. It was all so wrong. So incredibly wrong. But he couldn't look away. And before he knew it, Brent had lost control and was touching his throbbing cock through his thin boxers. He groaned loudly when he saw Flora's eyes flutter and her grip tighten around her fingers. He realized his mistake and he covered his mouth, but it was too late.

"Brent...?" She called out his name once again, this time not in pleasure, but in worry and shock. He gasped and quickly escaped outside of the bedroom, slamming the door shut as he laid against the door in disbelief. He buried his head into his hands. What the fuck just happened? Why.. what.. How could something so awful even happen? He could still hear her moaning his name, and he just couldn't understand.

"Brent. Can we talk, please? I know you're listening." Brent's heart hammered heavily against his chest.

"Brent.. Oh god, I'm so sorry. Please talk to me.. please.." Fuck. He opened the door gently, and saw Flora standing in front of him, head down in shame, tears threatening to fall.

"I.. I just.."

"No.. Don't say anything." Brent muttered. "It's all my fault."

"Your fault?" Flora asked in confusion. "No.. Brent.. You shouldn't have seen me like that... After everything you've done for me... I couldn't control myself.."

"Flora, I-"

"It's okay." She cut him off. "We can forget that anything ever happened here. I'll.. I'll leave in the morning, and I promise you won't see me ever again. Brent stared at her in shock. Why would she think that?

"Don't do that." He whispered. She stayed silent as her eyes filled with tears. Brent gently grasped his sister's chin, raising her face so he could look into her eyes. And to both their surprise, Brent brought his lips to Flora's. She stiffened slightly at first, then softened, placing her arms around him and returning the kiss. Soon, the kiss grew heated, and they both let out a low moan, pushing themselves closer together until they were pressed flush against each other. Their tongues tangled together, desperate and needy, and neither could stop themselves from pulling on each other's hair. They pulled apart after several minutes of kissing, gasping for air as they gazed into each others' eyes.

"Brent.. I love you. I love you.. more than a sister should love a brother. And whatever this is.. I don't want it because you feel bad for me. I want us.. to be together. I won't blame you if you don't want this." Flora pleaded, looking deep into his eyes for an answer. Brent sighed and cupped her cheek tenderly.

"Flora, listen to me. We can be whatever you want. Whatever makes you happy. As long as it means I get to keep you safe and make sure you're happy, I'm all yours. And I promise I will never let anything hurt you or try and separate us ever again. I want you, Flora. You only, and no one else." She smiled through her tears and threw her arms around Brent, hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much." She murmured softly, and soon the pair of lovers resumed eating each other's face, tasting each other with their mouths, and taking in every bit of each other's scent. They began to pull each other back into the bedroom and onto the bed, where the two began to explore each other's bodies even further. Brent stripped his clothing and tossed them aside; leaving himself bare from top to bottom while Flora followed suit. Flora kneeled in front of Brent, staring at his throbbing cock in glee.

She ran her finger slowly along his shaft, causing him to moan and buck his hips against her finger. She giggled to herself as she slowly took him in her mouth. She sucked hungrily on his tip, her tongue swirling around him, causing him to whimper and squirm underneath her.

"Fuck.. Flora.." Brent moaned, gripping the sheets as she bobbed her head back and forth on him. She moved her mouth to the base of his cock, giving it quick licks and sucking on it, making him moan and throw his head back in pleasure.

"Flora..!" He breathed heavily as he gripped her head in his hands and tugged on her hair. His thrusts grew faster and harder, driving him to the edge as his body tensed. He gritted his teeth as he came in Flora's mouth, clenching her hair tightly as hot spurts of semen shot straight from his backed-up balls into her throat. She swallowed as much of his sperm as possible before she pulled away, gasping for air as dribbles of saliva and cum leaked from her mouth. Brent panted loudly as he collapsed on the bed alongside Flora.

"Fuuck.. Flora.. Are you okay?" He said breathlessly. Flora turned towards him and gave him the same smile she always did when they were younger. Brent chuckled and the pair began to make out once more. Brent crawled on top of Flora, positioning hos body above her own as she kissed him passionately, pressing her breasts against his chest. Soon, Brent was back at full mast, throbbing against her soft curves, and he rolled his hips against hers. He pushed himself up, so he was now hovering above Flora, his hands roaming over her body, fondling her breasts.

"God, you're so beautiful.." he whispered hoarsely as he placed small kisses all over her neck and collarbone. Flora squirmed as his lips wandered lower down her body. She could feel him teasing and nibbling at her soft skin, and it made her shiver. "Look at how wet you are for your brother.." He teased as he nipped at her shoulder, biting and licking at the spot. Flora gasped.

"Brent.." She moaned out in pure bliss. "Ahhh..!" She writhed under him. Brent leaned forward and captured her lips again, sucking and biting them roughly as he grinded furiously against her wet folds.

"Shut up and fuck me already.." Flora whined. Brent smirked against her lips and wrapped his arms around her waist, straddling her thighs as he positioned his bulging member at her entrance. She looked at him and he looked back at her. They locked eyes, smiling and breathing heavily at each other, and then without warning, Brent entered Flora slowly. Flora cried out at the sudden intrusion and arched her back upward. Brent grunted at the sensation of her walls wrapping around his thick shaft. She tightened her hold around Brent's neck, and he began moving in and out of her slowly, feeling her walls stretch against him.

"Faster." She whispered urgently, and Brent obliged. He pushed harder and faster inside of her, feeling her tight walls clasp around him. He groaned as he pumped his length in and out of her, watching her face contort with pleasure as he pounded into her. She began to cry out loud and grab at his shoulders, holding onto him tightly, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as his body pumped violently against her pussy. She was so tight, so hot, and so damn good, that he felt the familiar burning sensation begin to rise within him.

"Fuuuck..." he breathed out. "I'm gonna cum Flora.." He warned as he continued pumping inside of her. Flora whimpered and held onto him tighter.

"Brent.. I'm.. not on birth control. If you cum inside of me..." She gulped.

"Shit.. It's okay. I'll pull out." Brent replied, beginning to pump faster as he felt his body tense up. He began to lose control of his actions as he got even closer to release. Flora's moans grew in volume as she felt the familiar wave of heat rush up and over her body.

"C-cumming!" Brent stuttered as he went to pull out of his sister, but Flora had other plans. She suddenly latched her legs around her brother, pulling him back into her. Brent looked at Flora with wide eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked worriedly.

"Shhh.. It's okay, Brent." She whispered. "Give your sister your cum." At that point, the dam broke, and Brent lost it completely, as he plowed mindlessly into his little sister's unprotected snatch. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she let out one final scream of ecstasy. Brent sheathed his length completely inside his sister's warm cunt and groaned as he reached his peak, spilling his potent load inside her, sending her body into spasms as the pair collapsed in each other's embrace in euphoria.

They didn't know how long they laid there in the bed entangled in each other, panting and grinning like idiots. But eventually, their minds became conscious, and Brent pulled out of her, planting a kiss on Flora's forehead.

"You alright, baby?" He asked quietly, stroking her hair. Flora nodded.

"Yeah.. I am now. Thank you. For everything. No matter what happens tomorrow or the day after... Just know.. I will love you, forever and ever." She smiled sleepily at him. He returned the smile.

"Forever and ever." Brent agreed, and the two fell asleep intertwined, finally feeling content, safe, and loved.