Camping with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I end up in bed with an old fart?" My left arm lay across his stomach, right elbow holding my head up as I studied him.

"Don't know, you started it." He taunted me.

"I did, didn't I?" Hugging myself, pleased with the outcome, I continued, "You never would have, would you?"

"I don't know." Pensive, he considered my question. "Probably so, especially if you kept traipsing around in that flimsy t-shirt." He yawned and pulled me closer. "Let's sleep on it for a few minutes." Listening to him snore softly, I closed my eyes, smiling as I pictured our friends pondering the meaning of the unfinished beer bottles, unfinished dominos game and clothes littering the screen tent come morning.

"It will give them something to talk about at breakfast, anyway." Laughing quietly to myself.

I rolled over to look at him, the softness in his face, tanned skin bare except for what lay under the sheet that sat on his hips. Listening to the rain pound the roof, I pulled the sheet over myself and tucked in against his side. Eager for morning, to wake him for more, wondering if the rain would continue and we could stay in all day.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

I love the mix of ease, inevitability and heat in this story, in the heart of a storm.

BlissMaraBlissMaraover 1 year ago

Loved it! There is an innocence and playfulness tinged with young lust and yearning in this story. Great pacing and tension. The flirting is charming;) A very enjoyable read! 5 *s!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Breed Me Gemma wants a baby, and Jack is happy to help.in Mature
Cruise Ship Adventure I lose my swimsuit on the beach and make friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Camping Trip at the Lake Young wife goes camping with her husband and his best friend.in Loving Wives
Shared at the Pool Party! A wife is shared for the first time at a pool party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories