Camping with Gran!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our walk, I had managed to get her to open up more about their relationship. The fact that she replied saying that there wasn't really a relationship there anymore, not that there really ever was a strong relationship in the first place. It was a different time she had said, it was more of a duty and many women found themselves in a similar kind of situation. She explained how my grandfather was a very stern man and was set in his ways and how he had been raised by his own parents. There was a specific process to living with him, everything had its place and time with the exception to anything related to emotions. Apparently he had no time for those and never spoke of them.

Our conversation had revealed that she never imagined that her life would be like it was today back when she married him, at first things were good and they had what she thought was a good happy marriage. She stated that during the Covid lockdown, they had spent too much time around each other and the cracks in their marriage were becoming visible rapidly and his coldness towards her grew. Listening to her talk, I was thinking about my own parents and it became clear that a similar thing was happening with their relationship but this time it was my mother that was domineering. What a revelation I thought to myself, my mother really was her fathers daughter. It had become a lot colder and we both agreed to head back to the house, we walked arm in arm together. She held my arm and rested her head on my shoulder as we walked. It felt really nice to be this close to her and be able to comfort her.

"Gran?" I said all of a sudden.

"Yes dear?" She looked up at me as we walked.

"Why don't you come on my trip with me? You know, get away for a while and have a break from him?"

"Oh I couldn't!" She stopped walking and looked at me.

"Why not?" I said back.

"He wouldn't allow me anyway, who would look after him?"

"Fuck him! He is a grown man, he can look after himself!" I said angrily.

"Lucy!" She was shocked by my reaction, but I could see that it amused her too. "Anyway, it is your holiday and I doubt I have anything suitable."

"Nonsense, all you need to bring is yourself and a few outfits and toiletries. We can pick up anything else along the way!" I said reassuringly.

"You are being serious aren't you?" She almost laughed at me.

"I am being serious!" I stopped and turned to her, placing my hands on her shoulders. "I would love for you to join me, plus I think you need it!"

"Are you sure? I mean, I won't cramp your style or be a hindrance to you?"

"No and No!" I smiled at her. "All you need to do is be willing to embrace it, make the most of it and enjoy it!"

"Ok then, I will join you then!" She exclaimed aloud, a big grin on her face. "Don't know how your grandfather will take the news though but I guess he will just have to deal with it!"

"Amazing! I am really excited about this Gran!" I genuinely was, my main concern was how she would get along with the confined space and lack of typical luxuries. "Are you really sure though?"

"I am open to new things, plus I love camping or at least I did as a young girl."

"What are you going to tell him?"

"Nothing this evening, I think it will be better to just leave him a note in the morning." She grinned at me. "I don't think I want to have an argument."

"Okay." I gave her a hug.

We continued the walk back to her house, discussing some of the itinerary and she made a mental list of what she would need to bring. I explained that she would only need a few changes of clothes and whatever toiletries she wanted. I informed her that I had plenty of nature friendly items like shampoo and soap etc and we could stop and get her some of the necessities from an outdoor shop. It didn't take us long to get back, she insisted that i stay in their guest room for the night but I had declined but agreed to make use of their bathroom. I had hoped to see my grandfather but he was nowhere to be seen, I did not bother searching for him because I imagined he did it on purpose.

After setting my bed up in the van, I checked my phone for any messages and was glad there were none. Opening up one of my favourite adult themed blogs, I scrolled through recent updates looking at the pictures of various niche images and videos. I felt horny and was tempted to get my toy out and masturbate, the cause for my desire had been my gran though and that troubled me a little. Mainly because of societal and moralistic values but my mind and body were transfixed by the sight of her, her scent and just her presence in general. I guess most people would find it repulsive and maybe I should too but being as open minded as I thought I was, I was quick to make peace with the idea that I was aroused by her. Moving my hand into my shorts and into the folds of my labia, my clitoris was hard and my vagina was slick and primed. I pulled my hand from my shorts and looked at my glistening fingers before placing them in my mouth, I sucked them clean with eyes closed. In my mind I was embracing her sweaty body, the familiar scent of perfume mixed with her exertions in the garden. I imagined licking her neck, the saltiness assaulting my tongue, wrapping my arms around her waist and feeling her pressing back into my body.

My eyes shot open when I heard a faint knocking on the side door of the van, Fuck I thought! I quickly moved to it and opened it to see my Gran standing there in her dressing gown with a steaming mug in her hand. I nervously smiled at her.

"Gran?" My voice broke a little. "I thought you might like a mug of cocoa, help you to sleep!" She raised the mug to me and I took it graciously. "I didn't disturb you did I?

"No, not at all!" I replied, I saw a twinkle in her eyes. Had she been there long I wondered to myself. "I was about to tu.."

"No worries dear, I will leave you to it!" She smiled. "I best get back inside before he says something about being outside in my state of dress!"

"Ok gran, see you in the morning." I got up and stepped outside after placing the mug down. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my body.

"Goodnight!" She kissed me on the cheek and pulled herself away, giving my hand a tight squeeze before heading back towards the house.

Looking at the house, I noticed one of the curtains twitch and knew that my grandfather had been watching us. What was his fucking problem I wondered, I pursed my lips and climbed back into the van and closed the door behind me. Retrieving the mug, I took a few sips and was taken back to my childhood, she made a good mug of cocoa for sure. As for her potentially seeing my actions prior to knocking on the van, I wasn't going to overthink it! If anything, she would probably have turned away and gone back without giving me the cocoa! Or would she?

I smiled and thought whatever, tomorrow was another day. I drew the curtains and settled into my bed, feeling the warmth of her body made me want to play again but I resisted and decided to sleep instead.

3

It was about 7am give or take a few minutes when I awoke the next morning, the sound of a car driving off had been the offender but I didn't mind because there were things to do before leaving. I had no regret about inviting my gran along to join me on my vacation, I was fine with my own company but having some company was an added bonus because sharing the experience was far better. I was more surprised that she had agreed to come with little thought but then I knew she had good enough reason to, despite what could come from it afterwards. |She had reassured me the day before that he was not a violent man in the slightest, he just liked things done a particular way...his way!

Throwing on the clothes I had worn after my shower the previous evening, I selected a fresh pair of leggings, a long sleeved top and some clean underwear and headed for the house. My gran was already up and dressed in the kitchen, she was at the sink washing up a few bowls and a pair of mugs.

"Good morning!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Oh! You startled me! Good morning dear." She turned and smiled at me. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did!" I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek from behind. "Just going to freshen up, be right back!"

"Ok dear, I put a clean towel in the bathroom for you."

"I would have used the same one from yesterday but thanks!" I said.

"Don't worry! Would you like some breakfast?"

"Coffee and toast?" I replied to her as I was walking towards the bathroom.

"Ok dear!" She said loudly in return.

I was back in the kitchen a few minutes later, having just had a bird bath in the sink with a flannel. Even though I had abstained from pleasuring myself before going to bed the previous night, my vagina was rather sticky and fruity from the thoughts I had been having about my grandmother. I welcomed the aroma of the coffee as I entered the kitchen, she had laid out butter and spreads to go with my toast as well. I watched her move around the kitchen as I ate, she appeared to be happy but I could see there was still turmoil beneath the surface.

"Coffee is good!" I raised the mug at her and winked. "How did grandad take the news?"

"My dear, the only concern he had was about his meals. It doesn't matter if I am here or not apparently!"

"What?"

"Anyway, I told him that he was a grown man and that he would simply have to fend for himself!"

"And how did he respond to that?"

"He just asked how long I would be gone for? To which I replied that I did not know!" She raised her hands. "He just turned and walked away and left through the front door."

"Was that him I heard driving away?"

"Yes, gone to play his beloved golf." She looked defeated but smiled anyway.

"Oh Gran, I am so sorry!" I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her waist, my hands resting on the top of her bottom.

"It's not your fault dear! It is just how it is." She leant into me, placed her head against my shoulder and rubbed my back as she sobbed quietly for a few minutes.

"Are you all packed? Remember, it is things you need more than want!"

"My bag is by the front door! Bare necessities!" she smiled and started to sing the song from the jungle book.

We briefly danced and sang the lines we knew, we laughed hard and then composed ourselves. She went to check that the house was secure as I took her one and only bag to the van. She hadn't packed a lot, much to my surprise because I was honestly expecting at least 3 or 4! I looked sound and felt satisfied that everything was packed and ready. I turned as I heard footsteps approaching.

"All set?" I asked.

"Yep, just had to leave a little note for your grandfather."

"Are you sure you have everything? You only have that one bag?" I felt best to double check.

"I can buy anything else, so don't worry!" She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me on the other. "I forgot to ask, where are we going?"

"First location is Snowdonia, there are some nice locations around the area for outdoor activities, wild swimming etc."

"Sounds like fun!" She was excited. "Come! Let's go!"

I pulled out of my grandparents driveway and started our journey. It was nice that the roads were not too busy but it still took us about 4 hours to reach our first destination. We had made a few pit stops along the way, had lunch and nearly bought an entire outdoor store. My Gran spent an awful lot of money on appropriate clothing and even bought herself a paddleboard. It was going to be a tight fit in the van but I had an idea for that. I ended up buying a roof rack and a roof box, which meant I had plenty of space and I was quite surprised that I had not thought of getting one before. The salesperson even tried to sell me a bike rack for the back but I had to decline, too much too soon and I didn't have a bike!

During the journey, I had put a playlist on from Spotify and we both had been making light chit chat about general things. She had fallen asleep, I just focused on driving and hummed along to music. Occasionally stealing glances across at her, she brought a smile to my face and could swear I felt my stomach flutter every now and then. I knew I shouldn't be thinking the way I was but I wanted to explore the thoughts I was having of her, look but don't touch! The SatNav alerted me to the fact that we were close to our destination, lowering the volume of the music so I could concentrate because the last part was a little tricky. I eventually found the sign post and lane leading to the campsite and drove down it.

"We are here Gran." I reached across and put my hand on her leg and patted her thigh, which stirred her from her sleep.

"Oooh! This looks lovely dear!" She exclaimed as she looked around after rubbing her eyes, she stretched her arms which caused her chest to rise and her breasts pushed forwards.

"Wait until you see our pitch, I requested a location close to the nearby river and wooded area." I looked at the signs and carried on. "I didn't want to be surrounded by too many other campers, too much noise and less privacy!"

"It doesn't look that busy either, you chose well dear!" She reached across and rubbed my thigh, I almost stamped the brakes. "Sorry, did I startle you?"

"Just a little!" I smiled at her briefly and then saw our pitch. "Here we are!"

We decided to stretch our legs by walking to the office and make use of the public toilets while we were there. Sitting in a cubicle next to my grandmother was an eye opener. I was trying to be quiet, she on the other hand let out a torrent as she urinated and let out the odd fart here and there. My eyes had widened and I had to put a hand over my mouth to suppress a giggle, what happened next almost made me gasp aloud. I heard her quietly grunt and then the sound of splashing as her turds hit the water, and then the familiar sigh of relief after a big release. Then the smell hit me, it wasn't that repulsive and I found myself inhaling deeply as if almost savouring it. Who was I kidding! I was savouring it and found myself rubbing my clitoris in a soft circular motion, I stopped once I realised because I shouldn't be doing this here and now. She was my grandmother after all. We both stepped out of our cubicles at the same moment and looked at each other. It was a little awkward but we both just smiled and headed back outside.

It took a while to get everything set up but it was worth it, we now had a lovely little camp that would be our home for the next few days whilst we visited local places and enjoyed what was on offer. My gran decided to go for a shower as I made a start on dinner, opened a bottle of wine and poured myself a glass. I sat down and took in my surroundings, I was chuffed that the location lived up to its reputation and was exactly like it was on the website when I booked it.

I had to laugh when I saw her walking back, she was wearing her pyjamas that were white with little blue flowers all over them and had her hair wrapped in her towel. She smiled when she saw me and struck a pose with a flamboyant gesture of her arms and bent one knee to the side, then walked as if she were on a catwalk to finish off with a twirl. She blew a kiss.

"Nice shower?" I asked.

"Not bad, the water could be hotter but at least it had power!" She removed the towel from her head and continued to dry her hair with it. "They are very clean though and have a lot of space too."

"Yeah, I will head over after we have eaten."

"What are we having?

"Chicken Caesar Salad!" I got up from my chair and poured her a glass of wine, then divided the salad between two plates and handed her one.

"Oooh, this looks yummy!" She took a large sip of wine. "Mmmmm, been looking forward to that all day."

"Oh this is nothing special, just a cheap bottle and a premade kit from Waitrose!"

"Even so, we have good company to enjoy it! So don't worry." She ate a mouthful and nodded.

After we had finished our meal and tidied up, I made a start on making up the bed when she told me that she could finish up while I went for a shower. I agreed and pulled one of my bags closer and unzipped it, hearing a faint gasp as I exposed the contents and then I saw the cause. Instinctively, I quickly tried to hide it but resigned myself to the fact that there was no point in doing so, so I just took it out and placed it by the side of the bag. It was my bright purple 8 inch, girthy dildo. I felt my face flush with embarrassment and looked towards her, one hand on her chest and the other covered her mouth as she tried to stop herself from laughing.

"So embarrassing! I totally forgot about it, sorry." My voice broke a little, I looked down at it and then placed it back in the bag and closed it.

"Darling, I'm sorry! I am just shocked, that's all!" She extended her hand towards the bag. "Can I hold it?"

"My dildo?" Now I was in shock, I must have had a confused expression on my face. "Well, this isn't awkward at all!" She chuckled. I relented and held it out to her.

"Oh my! This is big, I have never seen anything like this up close like this before." Her eyes were wide and I could see them sparkle in the light as she studied it in her hands and rotated it.

"Gran!" She had brought it to her nose and was sniffing it. "What the hell? You do know where that has been right?" I saw her licking her lips briefly, her gaze broke and she looked at me.

"Oh, forgive me!" She passed it back and now she looked down at the half made bed and turned away and sat down. "Don't know what came over me!"

"I am going to go and have that shower now!" I put the dildo back in my bag once more and snatched up my things for my shower. "Back soon!"

"Ok dear!"

My mind was all over the place, did that really just happen I thought? It had and now I had a flurry of thoughts racing through my mind. I was very aware that I was fully aroused and could feel the dampness in my panties as I walked to the shower block. It seemed to take ages getting there but that was just my mind tricking me, I needed to strip off my clothes, I needed to touch myself! There was no one else in there, I chose the room farthest away and closed the door behind me and locked it. For a moment I took in how well presented they were, She had said how good they were and now I saw for myself. I turned the shower on and got undressed.

Goosebumps covered my arms, my body felt sensitive to the touch and my nipples were hard as I squeezed my breasts before pushing one hand down into the thatch of hair covering my pussy. Pressing deeper to discover how wet I was, I was practically dripping and it felt so slick! Bringing my hand up to my face to inspect it, my fingers were creamy and I had almost put them in my mouth but stopped myself. It had been a full day and the aroma was very pungent, even for my liking. I sat on the bench and raised one foot onto it and spread my legs, one hand caressing one of my breasts as the other began rubbing my vagina.

I closed my eyes as my middle finger found my now engorged clitoris and began rubbing it, occasionally pressing in between my labia and into my vagina with two fingers. Images of my gran flashed between my eyes, her beautiful face, the sight of her shapely bum. I rubbed harder and sucked in a breath. I saw her hand wrap itself around my dildo, imagining her naked breasts beneath her pyjama top. Rubbing faster, I was close! She brought the dildo to her nose, I saw the glint in her eyes and her tongue move across her bottom lip, her mouth slightly ajar. Imagining the feel of her warm breath on me, the natural smell of her body, her warmth. Closer! What tipped me over the edge was seeing her lips close around the dildo as she inserted it into her mouth and sucked the length slowly. All the while looking directly into my eyes. Enough!

It came on so fast and strong, my pelvis shuddered as I clasped my pulsating vagina in my hand and continued to slowly rub it. It took a while for my climax to subside, my body covered in a thin film of sweat or perhaps moisture from the steam. I sighed blissfully as I cupped both of my breasts in my hands and stood up, before stepping under the shower and being engulfed by hot water. I let my bladder go and watched the water at my feet yellow and run clear again once I had finished urinating. God that felt good I thought, despite using my gran as a muse, my thoughts were my own and I could live with it.