Camping with Gran!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, sorry!" I looked down at her through my legs, "Having fun?"

"Mmmhmm!" She sniffed, clearing her nostrils. "I haven't finished yet!"

I sat back down, feeling her tongue splayed against my vagina once more and the sensation on my clitoris soon had me on my way to a climax. My focus now on achieving it, I ground myself on her, ensuring that my anus was getting attention too. I wanted to be in her position, my mind was racing as I looked down at her body through squinted eyes, I knew I was close. My body was now on autopilot as I fucked my grandmothers face, so close now! Digging my fingers into one of her breasts, she dug hers into my thighs as came to an abrupt stop. I didn't buck like how most orgasms are described in stories or in porn flicks. I lifted off from her face and held myself suspended above, her hands stroking my thighs.

"Fuck me! That was intense!" I cried out, my knees were aching and I was now covered in goose bumps as the cool air took over me.

"You could say that!" I heard her say although her voice was distorted.in my ears, I was still feeling the effects of my orgasm.

I swung my leg over her again and laid down beside her, we were both on our backs looking up at the ceiling. She took my hand in hers and squeezed it. I looked at her and could see the smile on her face but also noticed the tears.

"Was I too rough? Are you ok?" I raised myself up onto one elbow and looked down at her inquisitively.

"No dear, I am more than ok!" She looked into my eyes and brought her hand to my face, stroking my cheek with her thumb. "That was certainly something I was not expecting!"

"It was a first for me too!"

"Really?"

"Yup, like that anyway!" It was the truth, my experience was limited. "What did you like most?"

"All of it!" A huge grin spread across her face. "Looking up at you as you brought your vagina to my face, when you sat back and pressed your bottom onto my nose!"

"Disgusting!" We laughed aloud. "Then you stuck your tongue in there!" I added.

"It was different but I can see the appeal, well I enjoyed receiving it from you and I thought that I should return the favour!"

"You don't 'need' to do anything in return Gran! I don't expect it." I stroked one of her breasts and then traced my finger slowly down to her pubic mound.

"The best bit was after you came, creamy cum oozing from you and your anus was all puckered out and pulsating." She looked at me. "Licked that all up!"

"You're a filthy woman!"

"I know! I blame it all on my granddaughter!" she laughed.

"Guilty!" I said in a high pitched voice and raised my hand above my head. "Shall we go get cleaned up?"

"Sure!" I stood up and helped her to her feet. "So, what are our plans for tomorrow?"

"We can do whatever you want!" I placed my arm around her and let my hand rest on her buttock, squeezing it as we walked to the bathroom, I pushed my finger in between her ass cheeks and prodded her anus with my finger.

"I will hold you to that!" She said in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh really? I am counting on it!" I felt her turn me against the wall, she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered to me. I just stood there speechless, frozen as she walked into the shower that was big enough for 4 people. She looked back at me and smiled at me seductively and turned the water on, I followed her in shortly after and put my arms around her body, the steam from the hot water enveloped our bodies and filled the bathroom.

*****

The rest of our vacation was divided between the van and hotels, we enjoyed each other's company and bodies. When she had returned home, she confronted my grandfather and told him to chase his dreams, be happy and to not worry about what we all would think. She actually told him that I knew and was in support of him, and added that I was a lesbian. I do recall saying that I was Bi though! My mother was not impressed but soon came around. I was back at home with Mr. Whiskers and back at work. Life was great!

As to what she whispered in my ear that night! Well, that could be another story but I don't know whether I want to share it, Yet!