Camping with Jess and Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the way she felt on top of me. Those sexy boobs splayed against my chest and all too soon my dick woke up again.

Rachel then said "You poor baby, Jess and I came like a gushing fountain and you never did. We ignored you and fell asleep. I am so sorry. But, I never, ever came as hard as I did tonight. It was all I could do to close my eyes and fell asleep. What can I do to make it up to you?"

By this time, Jess had woken a bit and said "I know what WE can do, come on down here."

Both of them slid down my body and started rubbing and stroking my dick which was again rock hard. I heard them whispering to each other but could not make out what they were saying. I then felt a mouth go over my dick. Oh man, I was in heaven again.

The mouth came up and a different mouth came down on me. A few licks and strokes and that one came up and the other came down again. Oh man, both felt so good.

I thought I knew Jessie's technique and could recognize her when she was sucking me. Then the other mouth went down on me and a new feeling came over me. She stayed on me and kept me in her mouth longer. Hands were holding my balls and the base of my dick.

Soon enough one was bobbing up and down and I felt that familiar feeling like I was going to explode. And then she stopped. Then I felt two mouths on either side of my dick. The feeling was incredible and I said "I'm going to come."

I think Rachel's mouth then engulfed me and I came. I came so hard my world rocked and I think I blacked out for a bit as when I awoke, one girl was on one side of me and the other on the other side and both were perched on their elbows looking at me. Jess was blowing air at my face and when I looked at her, I said "What happened?".

Jess said "You came so hard you passed out. We became worried and came up beside you and saw you were breathing and just waited."

I said "Wow. The earth shook. All that teasing earlier and watching you two go at it had me crazy hard. I think I need a nap." I felt my eyes closing. Each girl had a hand on my chest and a leg over me. We were three sweaty bodies and fell asleep like that.

We all woke around the same time as the sun was beating into the tent and heating it up very quickly.

Jess reached down and took my dick in her hand and it came alive. She then slid on top of me and inserted my now hard member into her pussy. She started going up and down.

Rachel meanwhile had her head on my chest and was watching up close and personal as Jessie fucked me.

I didn't last long at all and came inside Jessie real fast and Jess had a little orgasm too. Jess leaned back and Rachel swooped in and licked Jessie clean and then licked me to cleanliness.

Watching her do that got me hard again and I said "That was one of the kinkiest and sexiest tings I have ever seen."

Jessie then bent down and kissed Rachel and I was ready to fuck again. But it was TOO hot in the tent.

I said "Grab your shower kits and let's go take showers. We can't go to the beach or be in public smelling like sex that we do now. When we come back, I'll make breakfast."

Off we all went to shower. I returned first and got a small fire going and made some scrambled eggs and bagels and cream cheese and we all ate a good breakfast. We then made a bag lunch, packed some drinks in the small, collapsible cooler and added a little ice. We grabbed sunscreen, towels, hats, a blanket and headed to the beach for the day.

The beach was fantastic, the water a little chilly. We made sure to relax and talk. I got a little kissing in as did the girls, which made me hard enough that I had to flip over to hide my hard on. This got the girls laughing hysterically. They also kept kissing each other, which made me hornier than ever.

We made sure to keep applying the sunscreen so none of us burned. I was laying on my back and Rachel moved her leg up to right below my dick. She reached down and stood me up and slid her leg up so my dick was pointed up. She then reached down and casually stroked me now and then through my bathing suit. Then she slid her leg down and climbed up closer to me and lip locked me into a very sensual kiss and at the same time reached down and under the leg of my bathing suit and stroked me a bit.

I said "Not fair as I am hard as a rock again and my bathing suit doesn't exactly hide that fact."

Rachel said "I like the way you look with a constant hard on as does Jessie. It also makes us very horny and wet. Here taste." She reached down into her suit, wiggled her fingers and brought them to my lips where I cleaned them off.

Rachel said "I can't believe how sore I am from that mad licking you gave me last night. I can still barely walk"

Jess and I laughed and both said "We noticed that."

I looked at Jessie who was grinning and agreeing.

I decided to go for a swim and dragged my beautiful ladies with me. We splashed each other and groped under water each other and had a great time.

All too soon, 5 pm arrived and we were hungry for dinner. We walked back to the campsite and I made dinner for them both. Just grilled some burgers and had some chips. Both said "We are so thankful that you can cook as we can't."

I said "You're welcome, I kind of enjoy grilling over an open fire. Especially when in the company of such lovely ladies."

We made some s'mores afterwards and got to talking and learned more about Rachel and she of us.

The sun was going to set and I suggested we grab a few blankets, a flashlight and head back to the beach to watch the sun set from the sand. So we did.

It was a beautiful and romantic sunset. I had a girl in each arm, as we all snuggled in together. There was a light breeze coming off the ocean and we covered up with the other blanket.

The next thing I new, there were two sets of hands groping me. Then my shorts were pulled down and of course I was hard again and had two opposing hands holding and stroking me. I was glad it was dark out.

Rachel whispered loud enough for Jess and I to hear "I'm going to slide down under the blanket and take you into my mouth. I'm going to swirl my tongue around your head and suck and suck until you come in my mouth. Would you like that?"

I grunted "Oh god, Yes!"

Rachel then slid down and did just what she described. But more slowly as it seemed every time I was about to come, she stopped for a while.

I then noticed that Jess was on her back and I thought she was masturbating. I said, Are you touching yourself?"

Jess replied, "no, Rachel was licking my pussy and driving me crazy. She licks and when I'm about to come, she stops."

I said "Then she starts with me again as she is doing now. Ahhh. Mmmm, oh god, I'm going to really come this time." I felt like the life of me gushed out of me.

Then Jess was biting my shoulder to keep her voice down as she too came.

Rachel came up and gave me a deep kiss and then slid over me and did the same to Jess.

I said "You both are so incredibly sexy." "I'm cold and think you both are too." Let's go back to camp where we can have a little more fun and snuggle together into sleep."

We got up and walked back to camp. We had a little difficulty finding the site and was thankful we had a good flashlight.

Once inside the tent, we noticed there was a lot of moonlight. So much so that we didn't need to use the lantern or flashlight to see anything. It was perfect and a bit romantic. But dark enough that someone walking by would not see our silhouettes or know what we were doing. Thankfully we set up the tent far back on the site and parked the cars in front of the tent to minimize visibility of us in the tent.

Rachel said "Do you guys mind if I sit back and watch you two?"

Jess said "Sure, no problem."

I wasn't so sure. Suddenly being in the limelight had me very shy and I didn't say anything. I turned and faced Jess.

I took both her hands in mine and put them together and started kissing her knuckles and then her fingers while looking down at her. She was looking up into my eyes at the same time.

Jess said "What are you doing?"

I then parted her hands and placed her left hand on my heart and looked deep into her eyes. Her eyes were wide open and looking deeply at me.

I then took both my hands and placed them on either of her face and brought my lips down and gave her a quick soft kiss. Then I kissed the tip of her nose, her eye brows, back to her nose and back to her lips. That kiss was much more demanding from her.

I returned her kiss with another light one and I moved my hands to her shoulders and down her back until I was cupping a butt cheek in each hand. I pulled her in tight so she could feel my hard erection and she let out a low moan between our kissing.

Slowly, I stopped kissing her lips and trailed kisses along her cheek to her ears and whispered "Are you horny?"

She answered "Yes" as her head fell against my chest as I continued to kiss her ears, suck on her ear lobes and blow air into her ear.

I then whispered "You are so beautiful Jess. I want to kiss every inch of you. I want to ravish your body with my mouth. I want to make you come so hard you will see stars. I want to pleasure you and then hold you in my arms until the sun rises."

I then kissed down her neck to her shoulder and pushed aside her t-shirt revealing the shoulder. I was planting little kisses along her shoulder and then lifted her arm and kissed along it and back to her fingers.

I then pulled her t-shirt up and over her head revealing those delicious and perfect little titties. I went back and kissed those luscious lips again. And slowly started kissing down her cheek to her neck.

Jess tilted her head back giving me access to her neck as I kissed and lick my way down it working my way to her beautiful boobs.

I pulled my head away and took both hands and started encircling the right boob and massaging it gently making sure to stay away from the nipple which was driving her crazy. Jess kept leaning forward trying to get closer. I bent down and kissed and licked all around that boob and she tried to mash it into my mouth. I finally took the nipple into my mouth and sucked on it hard while licking it like crazy. Jess responded with a moan and collapsed against me nearly falling over. She was breathing hard and looked up at me smiling and breathlessly said "You did it to me again."

I then repeated the process on the other boob which sent her into another orgasm and another out of breath comment asking me "How did you do that again?"

I then stood up and whispered "Are you wet yet?"

Jess replied "I have been soaking wet since the first kiss. I think I'm drooling down my legs. I think my bathing suit is soaked."

I replied with "Then let's see." As I kneeled down and brushed my fingers along the front of her suit which was soaking wet.

I leaned in and kissed her pussy through her suit. Jess tried hard to mash my head against her.

I gave a lick through the suit and she moaned again. I kissed her and ran my tongue harder against her bathing suit covered pussy.

I then noticed that Rachel had moved in closer and that she had taken off her clothes and was making squishy sounds as she played with her self. She was watching us very closely.

I reached over and untied one side of Jessie's bikini bottom and then the other side. I pulled it away from her and stuck the crotch into my mouth and sucked. It was soaked. I then pulled it out of my mouth and reach over and put it in Rachel's mouth. She took it gladly and made sucking sounds with it.

I then looked up into Jess's pussy and moved my mouth towards it. She was still standing. I stuck out my tongue and gave a long lick from the bottom to the clit. Jess let out a long moan and grabbed my head and mashed it into her pussy. I thought she was going to fall over and had her lower herself onto the floor and lifted her legs up displaying her delicious pussy to me and Rachel.

I went beside her and stuck two fingers in her and started pumping in and out at a fast rate. Jess was humping my hand at a furious rate and suddenly just froze and let out a long moan and then dropped. I kept up my pumping and she started flopping around again and did another freeze and stopped. I pulled my hand out and held it up for Rachel to lick clean which she did.

Jess was breathing heavily. I re-positioned myself, pushed her legs back towards her head displaying her swollen and sopping pussy to Rachel and myself. I then leaned down and attacked her with my tongue. I licked up everything I could and Jess came so many times.

Then I noticed Rachel beside me and turned my head to look at her.

Rachel said "You guys are so fucking hot. I can't stop cumming while just watching you. You really know how to make her crazy. I've never seen anyone cum so much. I want to help you lick her now."

So Rachel leaned in and started her licking. I reached down and grabbed a pussy lip in each hand and opened Jess us letting Rachel get in deeper. Then I stuck my head in and started licking too. Each of us to a side and soon enough Jess was soaking our faces.

By this time, I was super hard and took my shorts and underwear off and plunged my dick straight into her. I wasn't gentle and pounded away at her pussy, pushing myself in deep. I felt like I wanted to climb inside her and very soon I came what felt like buckets of cum.

I then lowered my sweaty body onto her sweaty body. I pushed her wet hair out of her face and gave her a kiss. The kiss was returned with gusto.

Jess then said "You've turned me into a pile of jelly. I can not move."

I said "Should I call an ambulance? Are you ok?"

Jess replied "You silly boy. What you did to me was incredible. After watching what you did to Rachel last night and how many times she came, I never imagined I could cum that much too. I need to rest for a bit. Go take care of Rachel, she must be horny after watching us. I need to closer my eyes for a bit."

Jess then closed her eyes and was asleep in a few seconds.

I rolled off her onto my back. My soaking wet dick sticking straight into the air. I looked over and Rachel was looking at my dick and licking her lips. She then worked her way between my legs and trailed her tongue from my ankle to my dick. Just that action got me rock hard again.

Rachel stuck out her tongue and started licking me clean of the joint fluids of myself and Jess. She then held the base of my dick and slowly lowered her mouth over the head. He mouth was very wet and she started bobbing up and down, taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth with each stroke.

Then she pulled off me and started mouthing and licking the underside where I am so sensitive and then licked the pee hole and down again. I thought I might faint it felt so good.

I somehow said "Bring your legs up here so I can lick you too."

Rachel said "Lay back and enjoy this, you deserve it." and started licking me again. This time just the head and swirling me with her tongue. Then sucking and swirling. And soon enough, that feeling began again and I thought I was going to cum. But Rachel had other ideas and stopped until I relaxed a bit.

She then got up and lowered herself onto me and was madly humping me. I came pretty quickly but was still hard and soon enough, Rachel was coming too as were both wet from our join cumming.

Rachel then slid down me and cleaned me up with her mouth until I was soft and licked clean. She then climbed between me and Jess. I rolled onto my side and spooned Rachel who then spooned Jess and I fell asleep.

I slept right through the night. I awoke again with Jess on one side and Rachel on the other, both couldn't get any closer snuggle wise.

I rolled my head to one side and gave Jess a good morning kiss and then rolled to the other side and gave Rachel a good morning kiss. We were all three very relaxed and mellow. All very sated and no strength to move.

I asked Rachel if she wanted to spend one more night and she said she'd love to, but starts a new job the next day and has to leave. I told her I had booked one extra night so we could go home on Tuesday instead of Monday.

I made breakfast for everyone and helped Rachel find her clothes and pack her car and gave her directions on how to best go home. I also told her to keep in touch.

Rachel then said "Jess and I talk every night since we met. We'll do more things together and find other places to go. This weekend was incredible. No boyfriend has ever come close to how you made me feel."

Rachel's comment has me blushing both girls told me.

I asked them "If you guys get together for some girl girl fun, please let me know as I would like to watch."

They both said "Yes."

Jess and I hugged and kissed Rachel goodbye.

Jess and I grabbed out bathing suits, made a bag lunch and returned to the beach. There was barely anyone there and we enjoyed the quiet and the coolness of the water. Soon enough it was dinner time. We went down the street and found a pizza place and enjoyed the time together.

We worked our way back to camp and laid down together. Soon enough we were kissing and just enjoying each others company.

It was a bit cooler, so we covered up with one of the blankets and fell asleep in each others arms, happy and contented.

The next morning we slept in a bit, ate a quick breakfast, tore down the tent and packed the car. But kept our toiletries and towels out. Since no one was around except us, I took Jess into the shower with me. She sponged me down and then it was my turn and I cleaned her up real good. I then kissed her lustily and stuck my fingers inside her and started finger fucking her until she came.

Luckily the water was still warm as she leaned against me breathing hard. Jess then sunk to her knees and gave me a quick blowjob. It was great and we were both smiling like crazy when we left the shower.

Back at camp, I made sure we had everything. I then pushed her against the car and gave her a soft, long kiss and thanked her for a spectacular weekend.

I asked her "Am I your boyfriend now?"

Jess looked at me and said "Yes Lou, you certainly are my boyfriend. Not only are you amazing in bed, but you make me all warm and happy just being with you and when you touch me it's like electricity. I can't even explain the feeling except it makes me all warm in my heart and body."

"Jeffrey, my old boyfriend is just a friend now and can not remotely compare to you. YES, you are my boyfriend. Yes, we can go out in public."

With that I took her hands in mine and gave her another long kiss and a big hug. I did that thing again of placing her hand on my chest, which always causes her to look up at me with big eyes. I told her "That electricity you feel when I touch you is the same I feel when you touch me. I feel it deep in my heart. The feeling is incredible and letting go is so difficult."

"It was fun with Rachel this weekend, but being and doing things with you is incredible and I want to do more and see you more and touch you more."

"What are we going to do with Cheryl now? She's going to want me to fuck her again. Maybe I'll just tell her that we have to wait for you to join us? Although if she pulls my dick out to suck it dry, it may be hard to resist as she is extremely good at blowjobs."

I opened the door for her and we drove home. Holding hands in the car when we could.

I was still hoping to find a week before she started college and go to Maine either camping or a hotel stay before the summer ended. Hopefully we can do that.

12