All Comments on 'Camping with Marcy and Jessica'

by nutmegman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. They should have gone nude at the beach. There is nothing more relaxing and sensual than being naked outdoors. Outdoor sex is great too. Too bad Marcy is such a prude. There are lots of nudist families, and nothing wrong with siblings being nude together. I will even go further by saying that Marcy should have joined the other two for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get a good proofreader. You need one.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don't want to be discouraging to you, but this reads like a 5th grade kid wrote this. Although, you've got to crawl before you walk. So keep trying if this is really what you want, but your writing needs a serious amount of work! Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your story, but as previous commenters have said, you need proofreading help.

Way too many simple errors spoilt the flow

Please take this as "constructive criticism" to enable you to write better stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernutmegman@nutmegman
156 Followers
I'm a adult male, self employed, married and living in Western Massachusetts. When I have the time, and when I think they might be interesting, I write out my true and fictional stories and submit them. I hope you enjoy them as reliving them brings back some amazing memories.