Camping with Marcy and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess said "Jeffrey and I are more like close friends with benefits. There is no love there and he barely does anything with me or pays me any attention." "I want to be with you from now on. Give me a week after we return and I will be in your arms very soon."

I smiled and hugged her closer and fell back to sleep.

Around 9am Marcy started tapping on the tent to wake us up. "Are you lovebirds awake yet?"

Jess said "What love birds?"

Marcy said "The whole campground heard you earlier this morning. Now get my brother up and lets make breakfast. I'm starving!"

We both got up and out. I made hot breakfast of eggs and bagels and hot tea and coffee.

After breakfast I announced "I need a shower."

Jess said "I need one too, can I come with you?"

Marcy replied with "Really Jess? Really?"

As the three of us walked to the shower, people around us clapped as we walked by. Jess and I were red faced but smiling.

"What would you girls like to do today?" I was thinking something a lot of fun possibly. They both responded "We want to do some lots of fun."

"Then let's go to Bromley" I said.

They both looked at me and I told them "Trust me".

We spent most of the day at Bromley riding the alpine slide and other fun stuff. By early afternoon it was hot and the Marcy asked "Can we go swimming someplace?"

I asked."How much of an open mind do you have?" That got me two looks of WTF are you talking about?

I took them to the clothing optional beach at Harriman reservoir. Both looked at me and asked together "Are you stripping?"

I answered "Nope, but I like to watch." That got no response except a "look" from them both.

We swam and relaxed on the beach for a while. I asked the girls "Do you want to go topless?"

Marcy said "I'm your sister and that idea is disgusting and will never happen."

Jessie looked at us both and promptly took off her top and applied sun tan lotion to those adorable boobies. We all laid down and relaxed then took a swim when it got too hot.

All too soon, we were getting hungry and went back to camp where I made dinner while the girls went and showered off. After dinner we sat around the fire, made some s'mores and relaxed. It was a hot night and very different from the prior very chilly nights.

Our neighbors on either side of us asked to join us and we said sure. They were both boy friend girl friend. They introduced themselves as we did. But I don't think anyone remembered the others names.

The guys were drinking a lot of beer, while I had only one. While chit chat about what we did each day and finally the subject of sex came up as everyone got more relaxed from the alcohol.

One of the other girls said "You guys made quite a ruckus this morning. We had fun listening. Jessie certainly sounded happy." Then turned to her boyfriend and asked "Why can't you do that to me?"

He didn't reply and opened another can of beer.

Then I got asked by the other girl "How come you're not drinking like crazy like the other guys?"

I responded with "I don't need to be under the influence or drunk to have fun, nor be out of control. I also won't have to take 15 leaks in the middle of the night. Plus I like to be able to respond to my partner and to be alert enough to make sure she gets enjoyment too."

One of the other girls also said "Being drunk limits the ability to perform."

Jessie said,"Lou doesn't have that issue at all."

Marcy had heard enough and said good night to all, as did our neighbors.

I looked at Jessica and said "Would you like to join Marcy or join me tonight?"

Jess grabbed my hand and dragged me into my tent.

It was HOT and humid that night. It would be very uncomfortable to sleep in. I almost prefer the cold weather from the past few nights.

We stood facing each other and started to make out. Slowly we each took off a piece of the other persons clothing. I found out that Jess was not wearing any panties. I already knew there was no bra as I peeked down her shirt every opportunity I got.

I stood there in my undies, hard on very evident. Jess reached down and put her hand over my dick and gave a little squeeze. She looked up at me and whispered "You are really hard tonight. I guess I'll have to do something about that."

To which she dropped to her knees and placed her cheek against my hard dick. Separated by the underwear. She turned and looked up at me and said "What would you like me to do?"

I gave a little groan and said "Please take me into your mouth."

She replied with "Yes, master."

Whoa. That brings an exciting kink to this tonight.

I said "Slave, make me come into your mouth and swallow."

Jess replied "Yes, master."

Jess then started a slow lick of my cock. From the base to the head. Slowly she placed the head into her warm and wet mouth. Just the head and ran her tongue back and forth and around the head. I thought I may pass out.

She then took me into her mouth and started jerking me and sucking like crazy. The feeling was indescribable.

I said "Slave, stop. Are you wet?"

She replied, "Yes, Master, I am so wet, I am dripping."

I said "Get on all 4's and be prepared to be fucked like never before."

Down she went and I got behind her. I felt her pussy and she was soaked. I put my dick at the entrance and slid in easily.

I then grabbed her hips and started pounding into her. Se was making this low, guttural moan. We were both sweating like crazy. I was slapping in to her and started to get that feeling.

Jess said "I can feel you, please come in me."

I came, really hard and collapsed onto her back.

I asked "What about you?"

She said, "Oh, I came already during your pounding into me. That was incredible and felt great!"

We opened the sleeping bag and snuggled in spooning each other. No blankets or covers to start the night.

I had Jess in my arms and that was all I needed. She pushed back into me and let out a contented sigh. Soon enough we were both asleep.

I awoke early the next morning, still spooning into Jess. My dick was between her legs, my left arm under her neck gently holding one boob with my right arm on top of her hip.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "Are you awake delicious one?"

She let out a soft "mmmm."

I softly spoke in her ear, breathing gently on it and licking her lobe occasionally. "Do you think everyone at the beach was enjoying looking at you yesterday? Do you think they were wondering if you were with Marcy or me or all three of us? Did it make you hot thinking about that? Did it make you wet? Did it make you want to be touched?"

A moan escaped her lips and a whisper of "You're making me so fucking hot" as she ground her butt into my hard dick.

I whispered more "Would you like having Marcy here licking this boob (as I gently flicked it) while I suck the other one? Or would you like Marcy all to yourself sucking on your sexy boobs while reaching down to finger you? Or would you like me to do that? Am I getting you wet?"

Another low moan and she tried to reach down to touch herself but I wouldn't let her.

I whispered in her ear "I am placing my lips on your breast and licking around the edges, slowly working my way to the ariola. I lay gently kisses down before taking the nipple gently between my teeth and sucking in. My wet tongue running circles on and around the nipple. I bet that feels good? What do you think?"

Jess ground her butt against my very hard cock and wiggled against me.

I reached down with my right hand and lifted her right leg onto my legs opening her up a bit.

I then whispered in her ear again only this time my hand was doing what I was saying I was going to do. "Jess, I'm slowly rubbing circles around your sexy belly button. I wish it were my tongue, but for now my fingers will have to do."

"My sweeping hand makes bigger and bigger circles until I reach the top of your soft pubic hair. I start making much smaller circles, just running my fingers through but not quite touching you. Does this feel good or should I stop"

"Please, please do not stop" she croaked out.

So I continued "I am slowly stroking the inside of your right thigh, it is so, so soft. Again I wish it were my lips and tongue. Can you imagine that Jess?" As she gave a little shudder, I continued "Now stroking the other thigh the same way. So deliciously soft and smooth. Now coming in closer to your pussy and gently sweeping over the top of it, close but not touching it. I feel your heat and desire."

"Do you want me to touch you there? To open your lips and plunge two fingers in like this. To push in and out. God, you are so wet! To push in and out, over and over, harder and harder. I reach over with my thumb and stroke your clit. Taking my hands out of you and taking your clit between my thumb and forefinger, all wet and sticky and rubbing between them."

"Are you ready Jess. I want you to come for me when you are ready."

As her body was pushed hard against me and I continued rubbing, her back arched and she let out a guttural moan of increasing loudness. I took my left hand off her boob and covered her mouth as best I could.

She had stopped but was still making little twitches. Gradually they stopped and she rolled over and looked at me and said "I've come more in the few days with you than in the 5 months dating Jeffrey. I can't believe how many different ways you have made me feel incredible and make me come so hard. Can you please hold me tight? I need to just lay here and catch my breath."

I rolled onto my back with Jess on top of me. She held me tight and laid her head on my chest and we both fell back to sleep.

In what seemed like minutes later the sun was streaming through the windows and the temp was rising again. I was hot and sticky and wanted a shower. But I still had this lovely girl asleep on top of me.

I gently rolled her over, grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt and went outside. Our neighbors were gone. I went back inside and woke Jess and said "do you want to take a shower with me?"

She groggily got up, slipped a sundress over her and went into Marcy's tent quietly and got her shower stuff and met me outside. I grabbed my shower stuff and a few coins and her hand and walked to the bathhouse. I made sure no one was in before pulling her in with me.

I started the water up nice and warm and we took off our clothes. I pushed Jess under the water and gave her a good morning kiss which was returned with gusto.

I washed her hair and then soaped her off from top to bottom, taking special care in certain locations. Jess did the same to me and made sure I was rinsed off very well.

Jess stood back up and was smiling. I grabbed her hands and held them above her head and leaned in agave her a long, hard kiss. I then moved my head down and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard. This caused her to suck in a deep breath. I came back up and kissed her again.

I let go of her hands and took her face in my hands and kissed her again and looked deep into her eyes. She looked back at me and said "Master, what would you like me to do?"

I looked deep into her eyes and said "You have something to finish tasting -- Me. Down on your knees and use your mouth. Now."

Jess, kneeled down and fondled my balls and held my dick and stuck it in her mouth, which was warm and wet with saliva. She bobbed up and back, occasionally sweeping her tongue across the head of my dick.

My hands were on the wall supporting me, the water still coming down nice and hot. I know she felt me getting bigger as she increased her tempo. I put more money into the shower.

Jess slowed down just a little and held just the head in her mouth and drew her tongue across and I started coming. Pent up from playing with her this morning and the sexiness of waking up with her in my arms and everything was released into her mouth.

She swallowed everything and licked me clean. She then grabbed the soap and washed me thoroughly again and made sure I was rinsed off.

She came back up and said "you were a yummy appetizer but I am ready for breakfast."

I reached down and attempted to touch her, but the water was getting cold and it was time to get out.

I said, "Jess, that blowjob was amazing. I came so hard, it's going to take me all day to get hard again."

She smiled and gave me a kiss.

We dried each other off and left the shower.

After breakfast, we made bag lunches as we were planning a long day of exploring Vermont. Ben & Jerry's was first on the list and we had a long drive, then a drive to Burlington and walk around the city. We ended up having dinner there before driving back. The girls being typical fell asleep while I made the dark drive back to camp. I was seriously tired.

Camp was cooler and I crawled into my tent as did Jess. I told her I was exhausted and needed sleep and falling asleep with her in my arms would be great. We both undressed and crawled into my sleeping bag. I leaned over and gave her a good night kiss. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I awoke the next morning. Jess was sprawled half across me. Both of us covered with the sleeping bag as it was a chilly morning.

Marcy was already up and came over ans sort of woke us up. I slept great, but was still a bit tired and groggy. I suggested a day at the beach which they both thought was great.

We made a simple and quick breakfast. The day was going to be hot. I took a quick shower to help wake me up more. We grabbed lunches, drinks and put our suits on, grabbed towels and went back to the nude beach. But we all stayed in our clothes.

The water was warm and felt great. A nice slow day was what I needed. I laid down in some shade and fell asleep while the girls chatted and enjoyed themselves.

On the way back to camp, I found a restaurant and treated them to dinner. We worked to way back to camp and I was looking forward to a good nights sleep. The temp was perfect for sleeping.

Jess joined me again and we snuggled in. But this time she lay beside me with her head on my shoulder. She reached down and took my dick in her hands willing it to wake up. Which it did.

She ripped back the covers and slid onto me and started humping me. I was tired, but not that tired. I started pushing back and soon enough we both came.

With me still inside her, she grabbed the covers and lay down on top of me. Both of us sated and soon asleep.

The next morning we took early and quick showers, packed a lunch and headed to Burlington for the day. The goal was to taste some wines and brews, walk the bike trail a bit and have dinner in town on Church Street. We did a lot of walking and tasting and were all full and tired on the way back to camp.

Marcy said "Good night, I'm beat and going to sleep".

Jess and I went into my tent and disrobed. I sat down and invited Jess to sit down in my lap facing out. My legs were beside hers.

I wrapped my arms around her and she melted back into me with a contented sigh. "This is so nice" she said.

"I agree. I wish this would not end." I said. "Do you think you could get another week off to go camping again before September?"

Jess said "I will find a way to make it happen."

I started rubbing her arms up and down in a sort of mini massage way. Jess's head lolled forward very relaxed. A light rain began to fall and we both watched the tent entrance as a light breeze came into the tent. I rubbed the back of her neck and up and down her back and she shivered slightly.

I lightly ran my hands down her sides and onto her thighs. Gently rubbing the inside of both of her thighs as she opened her legs to give me better access. She was so soft and smooth. Jess let out a little whimper.

Gradually my hands moved back up and were rubbing her sides and moved to the front and started massaging around her breasts. I then dropped them to her stomach and around her belly button. Then to the top of her pubes, gently passing over her pussy without actually touching it. I then brought my hands back up to her breasts. I just could not get enough of them.

I whispered in Jess's ear "They are so sexy I just can not keep my hands off them." At the same time I leaned beside her and sucked her earlobe into my mouth and breathed heavily into her ear.

Jess start squirming against my hard on, but I held her in place and kept touching her without touching her ariola or nipple. It was driving her wild as I knew it would. I was squeezing around the breasts without touching the part she really wanted me to touch.

Her head whipped around and our lips locked together for a long kiss. At the same time I dragged my fingernails across her ariola causing her to moan. I then grabbed her nipple and gave a gentle twist and she moaned loudly into my mouth and pulled away and bit down on my shoulder and announced "I am coming. Oh god. You did it to me again." And let out a sigh.

Holding her left breast in my left hand, I reached down with my right and dipped two fingers into her sopping pussy and started pushing in and out and rubbing her clit. It didn't take long as she bit down on my shoulder again and came again.

My hand was soaked. I brought I up between us and we both licked it clean and then another deep kiss.

I then took a curl of her hair and pushed it aside and blew into her ear, causing her to shiver. I then took her ear lobe into my mouth and sucked on it and then licked from her lobe down her neck to her shoulder. Then up I licked to her lips and licked across them before giving her another gentle kiss.

I kissed her harder and our tongues licked against each other. At the same time I was squeezing her breasts and then grabbing her nipples and twisting while delivering another hard kiss.

Jess sort of froze in place, eyes going wide and came again, wiggling and moving against me.

Jess pulled away and said "You drive me crazy! I never have come so hard and so many times as I have this week, ever. I never thought I could come this strongly. You leave me like jelly." Barely getting that out quickly between breathes.

I then reached down and inserted my two fingers again and started pushing in and out while at the same time I gave her nipple another twist and she came again. I was smiling at her.

Jess was a sweaty mess. Her skin was glistening and tasted salty as I licked her neck some more.

I continued to pump in and out of her as she tried to meet my hands and push harder. He pussy lips were inflamed, she was soaking wet, and jumping around trying to get more and more. I twisted her nipple again and grabbed her clit and she came with a scream and then settled back against me. Her orgasm twitches still happening. She was a sweaty, wet mess. Her hair was plastered to her face. He body was glistening from head to toe.

"Please, please, stop. I can not take any more tonight." she pleaded.

I said "Sure. Are you sure you want me to stop?"

Jess then turned around, pushed me back, slid down my body and took my member into her mouth. I was extremely hard and new I would not last long at all.

She wasn't taking her time and was bobbing up and down. Her wet lips engulfing me, her head coming up and licking me with her tongue before driving back down just over the head. Then bobbing up and down on the head. She knew I was very close and took her head off me and blew onto me causing my dick to pulse.

She then drove down and buried me in her mouth. The heat and wetness was driving me crazy.

Jess lifted off me and just licked my head causing me to moan. She looked up at me and smiled and licked her lips and softly said "I want you to come in my mouth. I want to feel you coming, to squirt into my mouth. I want to feel every last drop leave your dick and fall onto my tongue. I want to feel that now."

She placed her head on my dick and licked a few times and that was it. I seemed to come and come until there was no more. She kept me in her mouth until I became flaccid and let me out with slowly.