Camping with Marcy and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I noticed the chilly breeze as the rain came down harder.

I instructed her to get into the sleeping bag as I got up and closed the windows and door flaps to keep the rain out. I then slid in beside her and snuggled next to her, taking her in my arms where she let out a contented sigh. Jess pulled me in closer and was soon sleeping. In my arms. I was asleep soon thereafter.

The next day arrived and it was time to go home. We tore down camp quickly as it looked like rain and stuffed the car with our stuff. I instructed them to leave out toiletries and clothes as we'd shower last before going home. I also suggested we should stop at the car wash after emptying the car and clean it out with the vacuum and get it washed as it was filthy.

The ride home was uneventful. Marcy was on the other side and had her head against the door and was snoring lightly. Jess had her head on my shoulder and was also sound asleep. She was sort of positioned sideways a little with one arm across my waist. Every once in a while she would awaken and give me a little squeeze which caused me to wiggle in my seat.

I noticed Jess breathing rhythmically I thought. But her hand had slid down and came up under the leg of my shorts. She just sort of grabbed me and held on. Occasionally she would give me a little rub on the head, driving me absolutely crazy. I was super hard and she was torturing me.

All too soon we were back at our house. We all unloaded the car and Marcy announced she was staying here and going to take a nap. Jess decided to come to the car wash with me to help me clean the car.

We went to the car wash in the next town and used the free vacuums first. Jess insisted on doing the vacuuming, so I just watched her. Next to us was another young woman cleaning her car. She had on a very loose fitting partial top that showed her back and belly and as she bent over I could see her breast and nipple standing upright. It was a perfect size and extremely sexy to watch.

The girl next to us sort of caught me looking and licking my lips and smiled back. Jess then switched to the other side of the car and cleaned that side. She sort of backed into this other girl beside her and they had a little conversation which I could not hear.

The girl next to us then bent down and cleaned some more. As Jess got up she looked at me and saw me watching the other girl bend over watching. Jess came up and said "What are you looking at?"

I turned her around and said "What do you see? Do you see those delicious looking boobs aching to be touched?"

Jess then said they do look delicious, looked at me and asked me for a piece of paper and a pen. She went over to the girl again and handed her a piece of paper with our names and phone numbers on it. I heard her ask if she would like to join us in a 3-some. I didn't hear the rest but saw Jess pointing at me and smiling and then she turned around and spoke with the girl some more.

Jess then came up to me and said " Lou, this is Rachel, Rachel this is Lou." She then said "Lou was watching your under boob and as you can see, he very much liked what he saw" as they both looked at the tent in my shorts.

Rachel then looked into my eyes and then said to Jess and I "What are you guys doing next weekend? I have it off and would like to spend the weekend with you both."

I said "Do you like to camp, we can find a nice spot not too far away to camp for the weekend."

Rachel said "That sounds great!" She gave Jess her phone number and then leaned in and gave Jess a long kiss on the lips. Rachel then came over to me and gave long, tongue lashing kiss. She leaned in tight and could feel my hard on pushing against her.

When she pulled away, she smiled and said "That was so nice and you feel so nice. I can't wait for next weekend!"

We all said our goodbyes and drove away.

I returned a clean car to my parents and got my little sports car back. My parents told me all their friends kept asking them about the cute red sports car they were driving! I smiled at their fun.

Stay tuned for Lou and Jess go camping with Rachel.