All Comments on 'Camping with Mrs. Lawrence'

by dinernighthawk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Fmm

No mention of birth control. Did you take that into account?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story

Great story...very hot. But try not to rely on spell check too much. A brake stops something and a pier sticks out in the water for people to walk on.

KramBKramBover 15 years ago
TILF Dream

Hot story that was well done overall. Kept my interest and had me recalling fond wishes for a TILF in my Senior high year. Jean was a student teacher of english lit and we were attacted to one another. However she was more disciplined than Mrs. Lawrence and nothing became of it.

This story took the turn to exploration of their sexuality. I liked the twist of the guys being bi which made it more plausable they wouldn't blab to their buddies. Only unrealistic part was Bobby being a nerd suddenly a stud and Mrs. Lawrence's excuse the boys had the flu. Lame. Still a good read. I wonder what else Mrs. Lawrence has gotten into??

dinernighthawkdinernighthawkover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words thus far.

Agreement on the reliability of spell check; I typically only have a couple of hours to knock one of these out, and I need to be more careful.

Fmm: I did not factor in birth control, assuming everyone who's old enough to read this is old enough to know better. Some fantasize about unprotected sex, while others don't; I wanted to leave it up to the reader whether or not they wanted to pretend Mrs. Lawrence was on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

brilliant story. You are a wonderful writer. I wish I had a Mrs Lawrence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing story! :-*

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
This is 2013

Wish you had more stories. I love the mmf stories and would like more.

cvandrewscvandrewsabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Nicely paced, very well-written first-person perspective.

Love to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice pacing, good internal narration, and it was great to have her "teach" the boys about pussy in a way that was realistic. The plot hangs together too. Nice job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous