Camping with my Dom

Story Info
Part one of a fantasy.
1.1k words
4.47
3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camping - Part One

The drive to the campsite was very fun, full of unspoken tension. If my Dom had ideas for the weekend, they didn't let me know, and just told me to pack as I normally would for camping, with the exception of my 'fun' duffle. My 'fun' duffle had all of my toys and accessories in it, ready to go at a moment's notice. It had the standard toys, butt plugs of various sizes and types, dildos, restraints, gags, outfits, and a spreader bar. My Dom was dressed as they would for any summer camping trip, shorts and a tanktop, and as usually they looked incredible. It always blew me away how hot they looked without any effort. I just had on some running shorts, sans underwear, and a shirt. My legs were smooth from recently shaving. Body hair isn't their thing, and I'm happy to look as attractive for them as possible. I expected some teasing from them on the drive, but they played it very cool.

As we pulled up to the campsite, a nice secluded spot along a river in a rural area, they flashed their signature smirk at me, which always made me weak. We parked, and got out of the car. "Let's find a campsite then" they said, and as I started to look around they grabbed my arm and paused. "You're overdressed, strip and kneel facing the river, I'll get what you need out of your duffle." I turned away from the car, took off my shirt and shorts, and got down on my knees, feeling the heat of the sand on my bare legs. I loved this position, it affirmed how I normally felt around them, submissive and under their control. I heard them open the car door and pull out the duffle, rummaging around for whatever they were looking for. I heard their footsteps get closer, and already I was very, very excited. I felt them standing behind me, and as they crouched down, I felt a collar tighten around my neck, and they fastened it tightly. The feeling of the collar around my neck sent me quickly into subspace, my favorite place. I felt in their control, just where I wanted to be. I heard the sounds of a chain leash, and they attached it to the collar, the point of attachment on the back of my neck, and let the cold metal chains run down my back. I was already in heaven.

"I think that's all the clothes you need for now, don't you think?" I quickly responded "Yes, whatever you think is best." "Good boy" they responded, walking around me to face me. I looked up at them, still fully clothed, their red hair looking especially bright in the sun. They peered down at me, grinning, and grabbed me by my collar. In one swift motion they pulled me down to the ground, and as I started to lift my head up they gently, but firmly, put their foot on my head and kept it down. "From now on, until we're in the car on the way back, my boy doesn't do anything without being told." I stopped struggling, and just kept my face and chest down on the ground, with my knees still on the ground, back arched, and ass in the air. At this point, it just felt natural, and I knew they'd want my hole available for their use. "Good boy keeping your ass in the air" they said, with more than a hint of smugness and satisfaction. I lived for that voice.

They took their foot off my head, and I heard them walk around behind me. I turned my head around to look at them, thinking I could sneak a glance, but they were waiting for exactly that. "You disobedient little cunt, I told you not to do anything without being told" they yelled, loudly enough for anyone in earshot to hear. "I was going to be nice and start you off with a small or medium plug, but apparently you need to be reminded of your place." I quickly turned around and stared straight ahead, but the damage was done. With absolutely no warning, I felt the harsh sting of a paddle on my ass, and it took all of my effort to not fall forward onto my face. My eyes stung, and the shock of a strong hit both scared and aroused me. They were not in the mood to play games apparently. Just as I was recovering they hit again, on the same cheek too, just so it would sting even more. The pain was intense, bordering on too much, but they knew me so well, they knew how much pain they could give me, just what the limit was, and kept it just shy. "What's your place?" "As your bitch, I'm your bitch" I yelled, wanting the pain to stop. "Not good enough" they yelled, and the paddle landed on my other cheek. At least they were being nice. "I won't tell you another time cunt, this is MY weekend and you WILL remember your place." I felt restraints being placed around my ankles, and a spreader being attached. So much for setting up the tent, I had gotten them in the dominant mood, though I think that's just their natural mood, at least with me. They adjusted the spreader so my legs were farther apart than my hips, making me very vulnerable.

I heard the cap of a lotion bottle flipping open, and felt the cold lotion being squirted onto my hole. I was beyond any resistance at this point, and CRAVED having something put in me. They gently inserted just one finger in, and slowly spun it around. "That's a good boy, though I'm sure I'll have to discipline you more, and even if you do what I tell you, I'm sure I'll find a reason to put you in your place." All I could focus on was the sensation of their finger in my ass, and I found myself arching my back even more, trying to take more of them inside me. "Such an eager little submissive aren't you, you're so fucking easy and pathetic". I absolutely loved being talked to like that, and I moaned and pushed back, swaying my ass into their finger. "But disobedient boys shouldn't get rewarded, should they?" And with that they withdrew. For some reason, this was even more of a punishment than the pain, I felt so empty, and was absolutely craving my ass being filled. They walked around in front of me, and crouching down, they grabbed the leash and pulled my face to within an inch of theirs. "Now, let's go look for a campsite." "Are you going to take the spreader off at least, it's going to be hard to crawl with this on?" They smirked. "Not my fucking problem." With that they stood, turned, and yanked on my collar, leaving me to crawl behind them as fast as I could.

To be continued