Camping with my Futa Bully Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serca45
Serca45
253 Followers

I click the link and only have a second to gaze at the absurd photo...

A girl with long bright pink hair and massive tits is sitting at a table about to take a bite of toast. Infront of her is a plate with a full breakfast feast on it, but that's not the only thing on the plate... Covering every piece of food is a thick cream, a cream that can be only one thing. Even the toast she is about to take a bite of is drenched in what I can only assume is Abbie's absurdly thick, jelly like, pearly white jizz.

"And time!"

I quickly exit out of everything so she doesn't know what I've seen. My drunken mind is in a free fall, I feel like I'm in shock. Seeing the way Abbie talks about me doesn't surprise me considering our history, but seeing it plainly like that has partially snapped me a out of this horny drunken haze I've been in during this game. How did I even end up here... Why am I even doing this? Why is Abbie acting so chill, so nice, so vulnerable? Is even a single moment of this genuine? Can I believe a single word she has told me? And what the fuck was she making that poor girl eat!?! No wonder her girlfriend broke up with her if that's how she treats her sister. I remember seeing "cum on food" in her porn history now that I think about it, does she seriously get off on something so gross!?! Why would she text her aunt about something like that!?! Is it true Jane has a crush on me? It seems I have opened a Pandora's box of questions that I don't have the time nor clear mind to truly consider.

"So did you have fun peeping through my stuff?"

I shake my head back to reality. Back to this beautiful wood room, back to this confounding beautiful woman who's squeezed into a bra many sizes to small for her.

"Yea... It was interesting..." I say as I take a very long drink from my glass.

She grins "So... Truth or dare?"

Chapter 5- Cheese at the End of the Maze

"Dare... I guess..."

As she tries to think of one my drunken brain just keeps replaying that thing she said in the text "I wouldn't let him touch my dick with a ten foot pole" Like I would even want to!?! I think her body is hot as hell, sure, that's the only reason I'm even enjoying any of this, but a cock!?! That's unbearably disgusting, I'm glad she's covering it with that pillow even the outline would make me sick.

"Oh I got it! I dare you to do a beer bong while holding in a real bong rip!"

I scoff "A beer bong? Do you even have one?"

She laughs "Of course gimmi one second!"

I avert my eyes as she stands up off the bed, I don't wanna see that thing bouncing around. The second she is gone I begin to rub my own cock under the pillow, fuck why is it tingling so much, hell why is everything tingling so much!?! I'm getting drunker by the second, I should leave... This is all probably some elaborate plan by Abbie to humiliate me, degrade me, and ultimately use me. She hasn't changed, she doesn't like you! she's the same mean, spiteful, ugly girl you've know since you were a kid...

Just as I'm about to stand up and leave she bursts back and and slams the door behind her. Thankfully it seems her cock is soft now. She is holding a six pack of Mexican beer and a massive clear beer bong, it's basically just a funnel with a hose attached to it. She has a cheeky grin on her face.

"This thing has been in here since my mom and her her wife had that joint bachelorette party in here like a year ago, don't worry though I was sure to wash off the dust."

Oh yea I forgot Kelly got remarried, I was happy for her when I heard, she has always been so kind to me I really love that woman. She was in a shitty marriage for nearly 20 years before finally getting a divorce. I haven't met her new wife yet but I guess it's a little scandalous from what my cousins say, apparently the girl is half her age and cheated on her husband to be with her. Not that I'm judging, at least they found each other.

Fuck my mind keeps wandering! Abbie has already poured the beer into the funnel and has the hose kinked and waiting. That's when I notice something strange about the hose...

"Um... Abbie... What's with that hose?"

She gives a huge grin "Oh you noticed huh? Yea my mom had this made custom, the last 6 inches of the hose is a full scale mold of her wife's cock!"

My brain can't process this, is everyone around here futa's!?! I thought it was supposed to be an insanely rare thing, most people have never even met one, atleast not that they know of.

"There isn't another one without a cock on the end?" I say glumly knowing the answer.

She looks at me with her head cocked to the side slightly perplexed "No... Are you alright? We've been having so much fun, but you seem to have hit a little bit of a wall, are you just getting too drunk or did I do something wrong?"

I wouldn't let him touch my cock with a ten foot pole...

I keep a monotone voice "Na it's just getting late I guess I'm getting tired..."

She smiles and looks relieved, she pushes the beer bong into my hands.

"Oh... Ok! Here hold this! I'll get the real bong for you."

She crawls across the bed to her night stand, she rummages around a little before grabbing something, then she grabs the bong too.

"Here I'll light the bong for you, then you chug the beer, and let the hit out, simple!"

I haven't done this since high school but I always did enjoy it, though none of the beer bongs back then we're shaped like step mom cock.

"Alright hit me!"

She puts the real bong up to my lips, she sets the entire over packed bowl ablaze, she stokes it with the slide building up an ungodly hit "Now take the deepest breath you can, if any smoke is left inside it doesn't count!"

Fine, whatever, I suck in hard taking a monster hit, my lungs burn as they hold in all the smoke they can. Just as I'm about to raise the beer bong cock to my mouth Abbie puts her hand on mine stopping me.

"Here take these it will wake you up!"

I see two Adderall in her hand, I only know cuz I take them sometimes to study. With how much drinking I've been doing I really shouldn't, but I don't have time to think as she begins pushing them into my mouth. My lungs are on fire, I just want to do this already, I don't care about anything else! I hold the pills on my tongue so they will wash down with the beer.

"Trade ya!" She hands me the actual bong as she takes the beer one. "Open up!"

I open my mouth and she jams the dick end of the hose 8 inches into my throat, it's such a shock, but for some reason I don't gag. She undoes the kink in the hose and a full cold beer drains directly into my throat and down into my stomach. To my surprise she doesn't remove it right away, instead she holds it there forcing me to blow the smoke through the tube and up out the funnel at the top.

Finally she begins pulling it out absurdly slow, strings of spit follow the cock head as it finally exits my throat. I begin panting relieved I can finally breath fully again.

"Fuck Abbie... Did you have to push it in so deep?!?"

She looks straight faced "Um do you know how expensive this bed was? I'm not risking a single drop of beer getting on it... Besides what do you care? You don't have a gag reflex anyway you lucky bastard."

I'm actually confused "I don't?"

She laughs "You never noticed? I noticed it earlier when you were giving me that throat show with the dildo... It's honestly a shame you don't like cock, girls would line up around the block to get a piece of that special throat!"

I grimace "Yeah well I don't want that, those girls can stay in line..."

She shakes her head "I know, I know, you made that clear when you shot me down earlier, I'm just saying..."

Girls would line up around the block huh? That's disgusting, not to mention those aren't the kind of girls I like. I prefer ones without the need for my "special" throat. Though regular girls aren't exactly lining up that's for sure. I'm ok looking but I don't really have any game to speak of so I've never really been very popular with the ladies, futa or not. I'm fine with that though, woman and dating are more trouble than they're worth more times than not.

"Yea well I wouldn't touch a cock with a ten foot pole..." I mumble under my breath drunkenly.

Her eyes narrow for a second "What? I didn't hear you."

"It's nothing... Anyway... It's my turn I believe so truth or dare Abbie?"

She shrugs her shoulders "How about dare."

Ever since she told me about this beer bong being a custom mold of her stepmom's cock I've had a genius idea brewing in my head.

"So you said it was a joint bachelorette party right?"

She looks confused "Yeah I did... Why?"

I give a smirk "Does that mean there is a second beer bong?"

Her face darkens giving me the confirmation I was looking for.

"Yes! I dare you to do the exact same thing I just did, but with your mom's cock!"

Her face looks horrified, and I love every second of it.

"That's DISGUSTING! Those are exact replica molds! I don't want to know what my moms cock looks like! Let alone put it in my mouth! You have to change your dare that isn't fair!"

I cross my arms and speak in a mocking tone delivering her exact words when I didn't want to suck on the pink dildo "Well good! I'm finally the winner! Finish that drink with shame boy!"

If there is one thing in this world I know, it's that Abbie hates to lose. She'll usually do anything to win, no matter what. I wonder if that anything includes putting an exact replica of her mom's cock in her throat and swallowing it's sweet nectar?

"FUCK! Fuck! Fuck! Fine! You better never tell a fucking soul I did this!"

I grin ear to ear as she stomps out of the room into the kitchen. This is payback for all those years of bullying and for the mean things in those texts. she deserves this and then some. I take a victorious sip of whiskey, I feel giddy as I wait. She comes back in carrying a box a little bigger than a shoe box.

"They never even opened hers, I assume cuz me and Jane where at the party, ya know because some people respect the lines decency in a mother/daughter relationship, unlike you... Asshole..."

She mumbles the last parts sounding upset and whiney.

"Oh don't pout it's just a piece of plastic, go repack the bong while I break this baby out."

She frowns a little as she hands it to me, oh she's just being dramatic, she'll be fine it's not THAT big of a deal. She crawls across the bed and starts grinding up some weed, I can feel her eyes on my back as I open the box.

I give an loud involuntary gasp "Holy shit! Sheesh good for you Kelly, damn..."

I hear Abbie behind me "Oh shut up! And don't say her name it makes it worse! Fuck..."

As I pull it out of the box I can't help but look closer at it, fuck this is a true monster. It's at least 14 inches long with insane girth, it's covered in thick nasty looking veins that make it look mean, like a wild animal. The foreskin is circumcised, which is probably a good thing because the head is insanely bulbous as it is, it's way bigger than the shaft giving her dick a truly odd appearance. Damn this has really been between that sweet woman's legs this whole time? I never would have guessed. That poor wife...

I kink the hose and and pour a full beer into it, as I do I bump the box knocking it over, as I pick it up I notice something on the floor at the foot of the bed. It's that little pink bottle of fluid she poured on my tongue earlier! I smile as I pour what's left of the bottle on the absurd cock head, then I wipe some of it back off leaving just a little residue. Hey if she can use it on me without permission I can do the same.

"Ok girl it's all ready for you!"

As I turn around I see she is holding the bong with her eyes closed.

"Alright get over here, let's get this over with" She sounds so defeated.

I approach her as she scoots to the edge of the bed, she looks so sheepish and scared with her eyes closed, it's pretty damn cute even though I'm still mad at her.

"Alright hold this..."

I take the real bong as I hand her the beer bong, she takes a phew deep breaths psyching herself up "Alright hit me!"

I hold the bong to her lips and torch the bowl, I stoke a good hit "Ok breath it all in or It doesn't count!"

She takes it like a champ, I quickly switch her bongs again, she opens her mouth now waiting for the cock...

"Sorry Abbie that's not wide enough... Besides I want you to open your eyes like I did, it's only fair right?"

I get myself in position to jam it into her throat, I'm just waiting to see those pretty blue eyes... Abbie punches her leg in anger, her eyes shoot wide open and instantly lock onto the cock. I see fear in her eyes as she attempts to open her mouth wider to fit the head.

With a gentle yet firm force I jam it down into her mouth, unfortunately the head is so big it can't go into her throat, it just fills her mouth forcing her tongue to try and find space. I unleash the torrent of beer as she closes her eyes again, her greedy mouth swallowing every drop.

Like she did to me I hold it down until the smoke comes out the top. She had pulled it out extremely slow but I can't do that since it's not in her throat, so I decide to do my own version of that.

I begin pushing down and twisting the cock back and fourth in her mouth, because it's clear I can see her tongue being mashed by the cock head. She begins to wrestle the head like she's trying to push it out. Then it happens... Her whole body shutters in ecstasy, the pink liquid must have finally soaked into her tongue. I watch the tent in her pants grow at an alarming rate as her tongue orgasms on her mom's cock. Her moans echo through the pipe of the bong filling the room with lewd noise. This is all so fucking obscene I feel my own cock getting hard again as well.

After a few more seconds I finally pull it out, Abbie shimmies back on the bed frantically hitting her back against the baseboard as her eyes shoot open, I see the clear shock of what happened is still setting in for her.

I grin waiting for the rage to come, it's her liquid so she obviously knows what it tastes like. Lucky for her she only got a little bit, I had it way worse. She will be mad for a while I'm sure, but hey, I didn't do anything she didn't do to me. I bite my lip as I wait for her first angry words.

"FUCK! Why! (She covers her shameful boner with a pillow) I can't believe I'm hard!... I got hard from my mom's cock!....I fucking did!...NO!... Fuck I'm so gross!" She is still quivering from her tongue orgasm causing her voice to waver, I see tears well up in her eyes.

Fuck! I wanted to make her angry, not disgusted with herself! Seeing those tears well up instantly melts my cold demeanor. She obviously didn't notice the taste of the liquid, damnit!

I rush to the side of the bed "Hey stop your not disgusting! Look! (I place the empty bottle in her hand) I used this on the cock head to get you back for earlier, it was only the medicine that made you hard, nothing else, please, you can relax."

She lets out the one of the biggest quivering sighs of relief I've ever heard. She grips the little plastic bottle hard crushing it. She uses that fist to wipe the two tears that were welling before they have the chance to fall.

"You are such a DICK!...(she closes her eyes for a moment and rubs her temples as she calms down) God I really thought... Well nevermind what I thought... Fuck! Thank the lord!"

I give a nervous chuckle "Wanna call a truce on any future sneak attacks?"

"Yes please, let's call us even on the tongue thing... Truce... Now please put that thing back in the box and let's never speak of it again."

I smile as I put it away, I honestly can't believe she didn't punch me or something, not that I'm complaining. I put it away and tuck it under the bed out of sight "There it's gone..."

"Could you grab me a beer please?" She says in a cool affected voice, her mood turned around from the overwhelming relief she is obviously feeling.

I grab one and throw it her way, of course she catches without even really looking, her reflexes have always been amazing. She takes a sip and swishes it in her mouth.

"Phew the battle still rages on as neither party is any closer to taking the grand prize!" I say in a mock announcer tone.

She gives a half chuckle "I'll hand it to you, I didn't think you would be such a fierce competitor..."

Wow! Abbie has never given me credit like that in all the years I've known her.

"You definitely haven't made it easy lady... You know now that I think about it we never did choose a grand prize, should we decide one now?"

She takes a long drink of the beer effectively finishing the whole thing "Hell yeah!"

I grab another beer for her and one for myself, I stumble and fall into the bed, whoops, I laugh at my own drunkenness as I crawl up and sit shoulder to shoulder with her, I can feel the heat of her thigh against mine as I nestle in and hand over another beer.

"So what ya thinking Abbie... Like a hundred bucks or something?"

She scoffs "Pshhh that's no fun I want real stakes."

"Agreed... How about the winner gets ten IOUs for massages or something? You are amazing at them and I'm pretty handy myself" I pinch my hands together massaging the air.

"Hmm better but still not good enough..."

Just then an idea pops into my head... A bad idea... An idea only the drunkest of minds could come up with. I bite my tongue, the downside is steep, very steep. But my drunken mind can only see the allure of the winning prize. Its like the cheese at the end of a long maze, and I'm one hungry rat. I take a sip of my beer before speaking.

"You know I think I have an idea..."

She gives me a gentle nudge in the ribs "well out with it my oh so worthy adversary."

My cheeks burn bright red now from more than just the absurd amount of alcohol I've consumed.

"Well how about (the words catch in my mouth) Fuck I can't say it... Nevermind it's too crazy... I'll think of something else."

She reaches over and gently turns my head so I'll gaze in her eyes, even though the sun is down now they still sparkle all the same "It's my turn... Truth or dare?" She says softly.

"Truth" I squeak.

"What's the idea John?"

I clear my throat nervously and quiver slightly when I talk, I'm terrified of the possible ramifications of these words.

"Winner gets a blowjob..."

I've never seen Abbie look happier in my life.

End of part one.

I always appreciate feedback, it gives me the motivation to keep writing, so if you enjoyed the story please leave a comment and rating. Other than that thank you for reading and I hope you come back when I publish part two!

Serca45
Serca45
253 Followers