All Comments on 'Camping with Rob'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
3grandkids3grandkidsalmost 13 years ago
I liked the story

I hope you continue with the story, would love to know what happens when they get back to the office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That's it?

This may be the first time I've ever said this when commenting about a Literotica story, but I want more of the plot! Suddenly skipping over the rest of the trip left me feeling a little cheated. Surely you could have written at least one more day's worth of canoeing -- if for no other reason than that it would give you the chance to write another sex scene at the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

Continue the story please! Loved it so far.

npiccininpiccinialmost 13 years ago
More Please!

I agree with the previous post, you could have drawn it out and given us another day on the river. The sex was hot but I would have enjoyed just more of the plot even without the sex. Please continue and let us know what happens when they get back to the city!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hate when people don't put chapter 1. I hope this isn't the end of this story! I love the twist that he isn't married. Great story so far

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, and I liked the little twist at the end lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Change

Very hot -- I went from semi-hard to raging hard when the cum was pounded out of him. I want more. Nice job!

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 13 years ago
Really REALLY good!

I happened to click on your name to see who it was that was leaving such flattering comments about my own stories, and when I saw that you were also a writer I decided to check one of your stories out. This is really really good stuff, and that isn't just a reciprocal compliment, because it's a nice sunny morning and I wasn't planning on spending it reading and massaging myself under the keyboard, but that's life. Bravo!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
More please!!

I hope this is the end. I love the ending what a nice twist...

santajinglesantajinglealmost 13 years ago
Awesome

What an awesome story. Made me wish I was camping with a stud right now!!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
dissapointed

hoped for more.?

LUDVIKLUDVIKover 11 years ago
Nice Slurpy!

Worth the wait, but need, more ;).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

Great story, but I have to say that calling a man's asshole a "pussy" is distracting. Men do not have pussies. Do gay males really refer to each other's parts this way? To me it is kind of like calling their partner a female. A kind of denial that they are fucking a man (making it seem less "gay"). That aside, I really enjoyed the story. More please?

filovebugfilovebugalmost 10 years ago
I agree with the Anon

It's just odd and incorrect to call an anus a "pussy," no matter who it's on. But I enjoyed reading this story, wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i don't mind the term "pussy"

I've heard and used it multiple times when talking about men's anus so it's perfectly fine to me. Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending..

Good story but could have illustrate better at the ending... the fuck next night n how Rob confess in detail his lusting over Luke and vice versa and then fuck the shit out of each other... the job promotion ... and their relationship...how it go forward n develop into romantic relationship etc..

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I did like the story so far !! But it's not finished !!

This uncertain future Luke is facing during his flight in the corporate jet back to New York makes me wonder what comes next.

Please don't leave us in suspense. It's such an exciting story, Luke getting who he was lusting after. But now we are left wondering if he and Rob will last - after all "the company frowns on familiarity and unsupervised fraternization between staff members". And will Luke get promoted after all ?

Please give us a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the ending??

Your stories are all wonderful, but this one seemed as if you should make it a series. Or at least give us a follow up chapter on how these two guys are doing. You can't jusr say, "And now I'm flying back home, uncertain about my future," if the character is uncertain, then the readers are definitely uncertain. I think this story was great, and was definitely hot as fuck. But I'd like to know what happens when they get home. Im a fellow author on this site, and I always find myself coming back to your stories. I know writing can be time consuming. But, if you get the chance, please add another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Men do Not have pussies

That took me out of the story and ruined the sex scene. Ruined a perfectly good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Please continue with it, I would like to know how they get on after what they had camping🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Umm I also agree with that anon.

Total turnoff to call a guys ass a pussy. I want to fuck a man's ass not a pussy. What if some straight guy eats his girl out she wants her clit licked and says suck my cock. Weird.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

AAnother great story from a talented, sexy author!

Y'all should let Luke call his hole a pussy if he thinks of it as his pussy. His hole, his choice...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this story needs a better ending.

JynnyJynnyover 1 year ago

Wow, what a spin/turn near the ending of the story.....There was a bit of a head spin for me when the storyline turned so quickly with Rob & Luke in the tent...I had to re-read a few times.....I do believe it was because how well the earlier portions of the story were easily followed as if I were with the characters throughout...."well done, by the way". I believe, (my opinion only), is that some of the other comments that I've read through regarding your story are from those with less open minds regarding relationship(s)....I say this for one simple fact in that your story is more like an actual "REAL-LIFE" encounter of an budding/loving relationship....

Sorry I am not the best at expressing myself, that is why I am NOT a writer.....Keep up the good work and suggest addition chapters to such an exciting storyline.....

Jynny

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pussy? Not .

MickyFox0MickyFox04 months ago

I'm not too keen on the term pussy used in the stories. But that's me , not you(or the characters) aside from that a good story and wonder where it goes from here? Can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous