Campus King Ch. 03

Story Info
Gregory pays Patricia a late night visit.
3.1k words
4.16
5.5k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Three: Late Night

Patricia finished feeding Lydia and put her down for a nap. Setting her carefully into her crib, she kissed the child gently on the forehead before leaving and adjusted her camisole on the way to cover her pronounced nipple and thick areola.

It was a lazy day, and that made Patricia sleepy and restless at the same time. Gregory had not yet visited today, and she was getting impatient. He had made no promises to fuck her daily, but she still expected him to do so to keep her both satisfied and obedient. She would remain obedient without daily exposure, of course, but she didn't know how satisfied she could stay without his thick cock ramming deep into her.

She lingered in the living room, pacing in a fit of manic arousal. To keep busy, she cleaned, she organized, and she fussed, talking to herself like a madwoman, coming up with every excuse she could to justify his absence. "He's busy," she told herself, though she remembered college being mostly free time. "He has classes, probably a job." It was then that she realized how little she knew about him other than his cock. This should have worried her, but honestly, she was fine with it. His cock was all she needed to know to want him.

As she worked around the apartment, she began to realize what most obvious reason for his absence that she was avoiding. Gregory was a tall, handsome young man with an incredible body and an even more incredible cock. Patricia was a woman in her late thirties with an admittedly pretty face but a lot of extra fat and a husband and a child. To say that Gregory might be bored would be obvious, but even if he wasn't, there was much easier pussy out there for a man like him, and he would have an easy time finding it with a dick like his.

After Gregory left last time, Joshua came home and almost another day had passed. Now, both Joshua and Lydia were asleep, but Patricia was awake and horny. A whole day spent with her husband had Patricia desperate to see a real man again. Horny and lonely, she took a break from cleaning and settled on the couch with a sigh. The fabric still stunk like Gregory and only made her hornier. She wondered if Joshua could smell it, and then she wondered how he couldn't.

A knock at her door alerted her, and she checked her camisole and jeans before going to get it. Through the peephole, she saw Gregory, and she smiled. Heart hammering, she unlocked the door and pulled it open only to find him leaning against the doorframe and swaying. The smell of alcohol was thick across him, and Patricia's nose crinkled as she looked at him.

"Greg?" She frowned. "You smell like a brewery."

Gregory shrugged and staggered past her. He nearly fell over her, but Patricia planted her feet and caught him and supported him on his way to the couch. There, he nearly toppled her, but she shifted his weight and let him fall onto the cushions which still reeked of their sex. Only a day before, he fucked her there and fingered her asshole. Now he was face-down and drunk. She checked the clock on her stove and was horrified to realize it was just before midnight. Returning, her frown deepened as she watched him struggling to sit up. She definitely wasn't getting fucked tonight.

Once he sat up, Gregory looked at her and finally seemed to see her. Skin pale but cheeks rosy, he reached out and took hold of her by the wrist and pulled her to him. Patricia fell onto his lap, and he wasted no time in finding her breasts and crushing them in his big hands. She was seated toward him, with her cleavage in his face, and he began sucking and drooling on the sensitive flesh as he manhandled her. Patricia allowed it, finding pleasure in his rough hands and wet mouth, even if it wasn't the pleasure she wanted.

Reaching around with one hand, Gregory cupped her rear and pulled her to him. Her gushing pussy settled on his bulge, and Gregory slapped her hard across the ass, earning a quiet, girlish coo from her. "There's a good little slut," he growled. "You aren't going to turn my dick down, are you?"

Patricia's brow knitted as she bit back pleasure, afraid of drawing Joshua's attention. She couldn't imagine that there was much Joshua could do, other than watch impotently as Gregory fucked her. Gregory was bigger than her husband and, even drunk, was more than enough to handle him. Rather, she feared what would follow in the cold sobriety of the morning. No matter how well Gregory fucked, he can't fuck her into a warm home or food for her child.

Holding Gregory to her breasts, Patricia fed him one of her nipples and allowed him the milk that sprayed across his tongue. It was meant for her daughter, but Gregory's big hands felt too good against her for her to stop him. He might reek of alcohol, and he might spank her, but he might also fuck again in the future, and that promise was enough for her to keep her contract with him. She would remain his slut until conditions changed. Feeling him hard between her thighs, she purred. "Of course not, baby. I'm all yours."

Watching Gregory drink deeply of her milk, Patricia found something unsettling but erotic about the interaction. This was the milk meant to sustain her daughter. It was life-giving, nourishing in a way formula simply couldn't replicate. It built empathy between a parent and her child, and she was smiling as Gregory slobbered on her, drinking drunkenly and greedily as she caressed his dark, curly hair.

"I love your dick, Greg. It's all I want. You're all I want."

Gregory, seemingly aroused by the statement but still distracted by her leaking teat, swatted her ass again with reckless inattention. Patricia cooed but felt a sharp pain rise through her. Even in his melancholy, he controlled and dominated her. His sadness concerned Patricia, however. Removing him reluctantly from her breast, she lifted his head by the chin to stare him in the eyes. He wasn't crying, but there was hurt behind his glassy-eyed stare.

Patricia kissed him lightly, tasting his weakness, and then took to caressing his muscular shoulders and arms. "Greg, sweetie, what's wrong. Why would a big, strong man such as yourself drink yourself silly like you have?"

"I like drinking," he slurred, and then he frowned and held her by the hips. "I got turned down," he said. "Dumb bitch said my dick was too big. Said she was scared. Got drunk with her and everything and..." He winced and then belched, his mouth smelling briefly hazardous. Patricia grimaced away until he took hold of her by the hair and smiled up at her. "You ain't scared though, are you? You like my big dick."

Patricia giggled even as he yanked her head and brought her pain. There was a thrill of fear rising in her alongside the uncompromising, burning arousal. "No, Greg," she purred. "Of course not. I not only like your big dick, but I love it!"

Gregory growled and yanked her from his lap. Guiding her by the hair, he forced her onto her knees. Patricia moved willingly and found herself staring up at him. It was on her knees at his feet that she became acutely aware of the power difference between them. Gregory was a big man, muscular and powerful, and he could hurt her worse if he wanted to. The fear in her grew, but so did her arousal as she stared at his big, bulging crotch. Moving on instinct, she cupped him and marveled at his density.

Tightening his grip on her hair, Gregory tilted her head back and stared her in the eyes. He was breathless, panting and growling like a beast while his mouth fumed and reeked. "Then prove it, slut!!"

Nodding absently, Patricia scrambled to open his pants. Fear and arousal mingled inside of her, but arousal won out at his dick sprang up fully erect. Speechless, she held him and traced her fingers along his rigid shaft, examining him up close, speechless and astonished by his improbable length and impossible girth. Suddenly, she could understand how a younger, less experienced woman might fear him. His dick had alien contours in the shadows, and if she hadn't been ruined by him already, she might have been frightened, too.

The pleasure was there, though, encompassing her and seducing her. Knowing that pleasure, she stroked him with an animal affection akin to worship. Moving her hand from crown to base, she memorized him and breathed him in, allowing his dimensions to transform her what was left of her fear into arousal and, after that, pride. Gregory was a big man, the biggest she knew, and she had taken him. More than that, she had enjoyed him, and that was why she was there stroking him while her husband slept. Drunk as he was, angry as he was, he was worthy of praise and, she realized, perhaps deserved a small amount of fear as well.

She purred, "Mm. My oh my, that is a big dick," she said. "I've fucked you, Greg, but I didn't REALLY know how big you were until I saw you up close. You're incredible, and I honestly don't know how you fit into me. No wonder you broke past my cervix. You're an absolute beast!"

Leaning in, she breathed him in. His dick was huge, but that only made it better. He deserved fear, but he also deserved loyalty and worship. The girl who hurt him was just a girl, Patricia imagined, young and innocent, and though she was jealous of his interest in them, she also understood why he roamed. Gregory wasn't a simple man. He wasn't her husband, tied to one woman. He was an alpha in a world of betas, a man deserving of a harem who was doing his duty in seeking one. It was his duty to fuck as many women as possible and expose them to his gargantuan dick.

Holding him, stroking him, sniffing him, Patricia's fear was gone, replaced only by devotion. She didn't care that the girl was scared anymore, she was suddenly quite angry with them. Fuck them if they're scared, she thought, and fuck them if they're not. She wanted Gregory to fuck the entire world and truly believed that he deserved to do it.

Gregory groaned, and his head swung in his drunkenness. "Fuck, you don't seem scared!"

Patricia smiled up at him and, parting her lips, sucked one of his testicles into her mouth. She stared at him as she wet his flesh and, when satisfied, released him with a wet popping of her lips before saying, "Oh, I am scared, Greg. I'm terrified of your dick, and that's part of what turns me on." She chuckled throatily, nuzzling his thick root and gargantuan shaft with a purr. "Because you've already fucked me, Greg. I'm terrified, but I know it will fit, and I know firsthand how good it feels, and that's what you need to do to this girl. To all of those little girls out there too scared to fuck you. You can't just take no for an answer from them anymore, Greg. You're such a big boy, a big man, so you show them!"

The words sounded absurd to Patricia, who was just coherent enough to realize that she was suggesting rape. Even then, she felt comfortable saying them. There was an old joke that rape was just surprise sex, and while it was horrid, she couldn't deny the potential of its truth with Gregory. Nuzzling him, breathing him in, she couldn't imagine a type of sex to be had with Gregory that wasn't good and that didn't end willing. Any woman who got him into her would understand immediately and would want him, even if they didn't want him at the beginning.

They were dangerous thoughts and dangerous beliefs, but they were sincere. Patricia believed that Gregory deserved a certain amount of reverence, even fear, as she stroked him, and staring up his full length helped her to feel those things, too, but even as he frightened her, he also demanded her obedience. Gregory's dick had done more good to her than an entire person could, and Patricia was grateful to it and to him for that. She was attracted to his big muscles, to his handsome face, but she was in awe of his dick and felt that other women should be in awe of him, too.

Leaning forward, she sniffed and kissed his balls again. Then, staring him in his dark, alcohol distant eyes, she sucked one of his large, hairy testicles into her mouth. It felt almost like a bramble as it fell across her tongue, but as she sucked and wetted the hairs, she could taste the sweat which had gathered there. She didn't mind. In fact, she enjoyed the flavor and let it fog her brain as she stroked him with a lazy smile on her face.

Gregory tensed and he stretched his legs as she stroked him. Cupping her head with one of his big hands, he held her in place, urging her with a long, breathy groan. "Fuck! That's it. That's what I needed. I needed your hot, horny little mouth on my balls!!"

Patricia moaned a wordless invitation to have her daily if he wanted, but she felt sure he didn't understand. Scrubbing him with her tongue, she made sure to keep her hands busy on his steely shaft, determined not to let a single part of him go unattended even in her distraction. She grew worried that his size might outclass her as her arm grew tired from the angle she was working. Moaning, she slurped her way from one testicle to the other, allowing herself a salivating distraction from her own shortcomings and setting to work cleaning that one just as thoroughly as the last.

Drunk, horny, and overcome by his own inflating ego, Gregory tensed again and this time came with his hand in her hair. His cock surged, unleashing thick, flying ribbons of cum from it like a spewing, white hot volcano. He rained sperm down upon their joined bodies, and it fell on Patricia like a cleansing rain. His hot seed washed away her anxiety and her fear as it gathered in her hair and across her back. The rest gathered across Gregory's muscular, hairy stomach, wetting his shirt to show off his torso.

Taking her by the hair, Gregory removed her from his balls and dragged her up his cock. She licked her way to his crown to suck him clean and stared obediently into his dark eyes, impressed by his continued rigidity. When her husband came, it was a quick, meager thing, barely a blink. Gregory was a full show and not one she would want to miss. Staring down his length, she wondered how her pathetic husband had ever managed to impregnate her to begin with. The difference between them was so pronounced that it made her want to cry.

Gregory held her by the hair as she slurped him. "That's right, slut. Suck me clean. Clean me while your husband and daughter are sleeping only a room away." Patricia purred in response, and smiled around him before he took his dick from her, and then she remained still as he slapped it hard across her face. "I definitely wasn't a virgin when we met, but I'll be damned if I've ever had a woman crawling for me like you do. And now you're telling me that other women WANT to be sluts, and that I should just take them?"

Patricia smiled and let him smack her across the face again. Then, moaning, she said, "It's not a want, Greg. It's a need. We need a big dick stud like you to put us in our places. I didn't know I was a size queen or a slut until I met you, and those stupid little bitches are too young to know, either."

Fixing his drunken gaze on her, Gregory swayed. Normally, he was never short of confidence, but his rejection had done a lot to hurt his pride. It had led him to drink, led him straight to Patricia's door. In all his life, he had never met a woman so cock hungry as her, and her suggestion that he used other women as his tools surprised and aroused him. He had always been handsome, always capable of getting laid, but he had never made a woman into a mindless slut before.

Holding her by the hair, he jammed his dick back into her hungry mouth and let her suck him. As he watched her lips stretched thin, molding to the shape of his dick as she slurped him, he wondered if all women could be made the same with a proper amount of cock. He withdrew then and slapped his dick down across her cheek again. Then, guiding her, he fed her his hairy balls and watched her suck and slobber without any reservation, completely shameless.

He removed himself from her mouth again, and he shoved her backward which left his fat cock to rest against his muscular, hairy thighs. Patricia smiled at him from the floor, her face sticky with his seed. Seeing her devotion, her hunger, her need, Gregory smiled back. "Earlier, were you saying I should rape women?"

Patricia smiled, licking her lips. "No, not exactly," she purred. "What I was saying was that if it was you, then it wouldn't be rape."

Gregory laughed. Standing, her towered over her and his huge cock swung and swayed. He pulled his pants up, tucked himself away, and did his belt while he grinned down at her. "We'll see," he said. "It's good advice, though. Here's some advice or you: come to my dorm room tomorrow. I'll make it worth your while."

Patricia's smile grew. "Alright. I'll be there," she purred, and she watched him from the floor as he left. Alone in the dark, soaked with his semen, she felt giddy, restless and horny wearing his sperm. She went to shower and fingered herself to a climax as his cold sperm rolled down her body. That night, she had trouble falling asleep but slept well when she did, and she dreamt of Gregory while reeking of his essence.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers