Cam's Last Summer In Town Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot Hook Up With 2 Hot Moms.
1.8k words
3.64
12.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18, and this is a real story that turns into fiction at a certain point. All names have been changed. I hope you enjoy.

My name is Cam. I have always had a thing for older women. It all started with my hot teacher, Lisa, at the time she was a young teacher just out of college. She used to always wear short skirts and I got caught looking up her skirt one time. I had no idea what I was looking at then, but my crush on Lisa was very real.

I also had a crush on one of my best friends mom's. Her name was Vicki, she used to always wear her long bath robe and fuzzy slippers around the house but I always had a feeling she had little to nothing on underneath.

In high school, I was over at her house to hang out with my friend. The master bathroom was being remodeled so they all had to share the one bathroom, unless they wanted to head all the way down to the basement. Vicki had just finished taking a bath, and walked out just before I went to the bathroom. She forgot to put her clothes in the hamper, and sitting there just on top of the yoga pants she was wearing was a black thong. Without even thinking I picked up the panties and began to inspect them. There was a creamy wet spot on the crotch of the panties and I couldn't help but sniff them. Feeling that I had been gone too long, I dropped the panties back on the pile and hurried back to play video games with my friend. I left them in the exact same spot so there was now way she ever knew that I smelled her panties and how hard it made me. That is how my crush on these two MILF's began, so now let me tell you about all the fun we had.

Lisa is on my left in her green dress. Vicki is on my right in her blue dress. I grab Lisa's hand and pull her to stand up in front of me. I slowly slide my hands up her thighs and between her legs. After feeling around the warmth between her legs and the well groomed mound of pubic hair, I move my hands up to her perfect tits. She begins to slide the straps of her dress off of each shoulder. It falls to the ground in a pile. She turns to remove her bra and I give her ass a playfull slap.

As Lisa removes her bra, I take Vicki's hand and stick two fingers in my mouth, circle my tongue around each one and slowly move her hand from my mouth and put it between her legs. She starts to touch herself, and I lean in to kiss her. After a deep passionate kiss with Vicki, I turned my attention back to Lisa.

Lisa is just watching me kiss Vicki with a lust filled look in her eye. I pull Vicki's hand from in between her legs and get a good taste of her pussy off of her fingers. After I clean off her fingers, I make eye contact with her and motion her to stand up. I then make eye contact with Lisa and pull her on the couch so she is standing and straddling my face. I tilt my head back and Lisa drops her mound onto my lips and tongue.

Vicki drops her dress to the floor, removes her bra and panties, and turns her attention to my shorts. She begins to tug at them as she watches me going to town on Lisa. Lisa's legs are shaking and she is holding on to the back of my head as she moans over and over again. My tongue is flicking her clit, when i bury two fingers from my left hand inside of her as I hold her steady over me.

Vicki has removed my pants and has been stroking me and playing with my balls. She then takes her tongue and swirls it around the tip before working her tongue all the way down my length and sucking each one of my balls. Vicki then tries to put my entire length in her mouth. She has never tried to put 9 thick inches in before and I can feel the tip hit the back of her throat. This drives me crazy and I pick up the pace more fervently licking and fingering Lisa's pussy. Just as Vicki has worked 6 inches down her throat, Lisa begins to orgasm. She orgasms so hard she begins to squirt, she squirts in my mouth, and the rest of her gushing orgasm hits my chin and neck, then begins to run down my chest.

Lisa collapses on the couch next to me, and Vicki pops my dick out of her mouth and you hear a little plop. She then licks up my body from the base of my shaft to my belly button, up my chest, neck, chin, and then kisses me swirling her tongue around my mouth giving us more of a taste of Lisa's cum.

Lisa is starting to come down from her orgasm and Vicki notices. Vicki pulls Lisa in and kisses her, then pulls me in and our tongues begin to swirl in an erotic mess that a 24 year old could only dream of. They both stand up and lay me down on the couch, Vicki then straddles me with a knee on each side of my head. She then lowers her wet pussy down onto my lips and begins to ride my tongue while she rubs her clit. Lisa begins to lick my balls, and tongue my shaft. I stick my tongue as far inside of Vicki's pussy as I can reach, causing her to fall forward. Lisa then guides the tip of my dick into Vicki's mouth, and places her hand on the back of Vicki's head. Vicki begins to bob up and down as Lisa controls the pace. Once it is nice and slick from being in Vicki's mouth, Lisa pulls Vicki's head back and gives her another kiss.

Lisa rubs her pussy, still wet with her juices, on the tip of my dick. She then slides my dick inside of her and begins to moan, only making it to inch 5. She slowly starts to work more and more inside and I can feel her pussy contracting around my dick. She slowly begins to bounce up and down on my dick, and I can feel her working her way to another orgasm. Vicki decides she needs to come before Lisa and continues to grind her pussy on my face. I can feel her juices starting to drip into my mouth. Just as Lisa starts to speed up, Vicki pulls away from my face and squirts in my mouth and all over my chest. She squirts more than Lisa did but before I can even let any of her squirt dribble out of my mouth she drops her pussy back down on my face forcing me to swallow it and it tastes amazing. Both of their squirts taste sweet with a little salty and creaminess. Vicki is just grinding her waxed pussy all over my face and Lisa is bouncing on my dick. Just as I am trying to push Vicki off of my face to catch a breath, Vicki and Lisa both lift up, my dick pops out of Lisa's pussy and I feel a sudden rush of air. An orgasm hits both MILF's like a tsunami, causing them to squirt simultaneously and drench my body as well as the couch. Lisa falls back and collapses again. Vicki begins to come down but is still hungry for more.

Vicki makes me sit up and straddles me on the couch, slides my dick inside of her and begins to bounce on top of me. She forces every inch of me inside her. I can feel myself hitting the back wall of her pussy and she is loving every second of it. I can feel her second orgasm coming and I am hoping for another squirting wave. Just before it hits she positions herself in an almost squat position. As the orgasm begins to take over she hops off of my dick and lets her squirt rain down on me again. This time it is more than the first, I am soaked. Vicki collapses on the other side of the couch to come down from her orgasm as well.

There I sit on the couch between two insanely hot MILFs, rock hard, and ready for more. I slide my fingers inside of Lisa and slowly try to coax her into some more fun. She is starting to warm up to the idea and begins to play with my dick. After sucking her juices off of my dick for a little bit, I begin to pick up the pace on her pussy. I then shift my attention back to Vicki, fingering her as my other hand is plugging away at Lisa. Before I know it both of them are sliding their tongues up and down my shaft.

I am getting so close to blowing my load, and I ask which one of them wants me to cum inside of them. They both want me to and I can only think of one way to settle it. The next woman that squirts while I am fingering them gets to ride me until I cum. I wanted to cum in both of them but didn't know how much time we had. I decide to pay more attention to Vicki, because she seemed like the more challenging one to make squirt again based on the volume she had already released. After a minute both women were moaning and saying they were close. Vicki then pulls my hand out and squirts all over the couch and my hand, not 10 seconds later Lisa is moaning and squirting again.

I flip Vicki so she is on her back and slide my rock hard dick inside of her. I begin pumping every inch inside of her. It feels like I am pumping a steel rod inside of her and I am about to blow. Vicki continues to moan, tell me she wants it faster, and I give it to her as hard as I can. She begins to rub her clit, and then tells me she is about to cum again. I lose it and begin to spray rope after rope of hot cum inside her waiting pussy. When I pull out Vicki squirts one last time, and I am still rock hard so I slide my dick inside of Lisa to give her a little more attention before going soft. she moans and rubs her pussy. I pull out and collapse on the couch and all of the wetness these two gorgeous MILFs have left.

When I wake up Vicki is in her bed asleep, Lisa's car is gone, and I have a text message from her. I will be back with the story of how I got here with these two MILFs and what Lisa's text message said. Cheers.