Can Do Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinity pushed Zenova away to lie on her elbow, knee bent, feeling the gooey sensation of her cum sliding down her cock to mix with her opponent's cum dripping from her cunt. The olive-skinned woman lay on her back, regaining her breath, cock waving erratically in the air. Amazingly, she was still mostly hard. The blonde's cock was hard as well, but she hadn't come--technically.

The women stared at each other with gazes plainly meaning neither thought the 'practice' was over; this was a temporary lull in the carnal domination contest. The blonde was the first to move, putting her head between Zenova's thighs, rubbing her lips across the slick skin, tasting her own cum as it oozed from between the dusky vaginal lips. She felt lips and teeth tugging at her cock and pussy, bring back the seductive sensation of approaching climax. Unlike any of her other fights--and this was just practice, of course, despite the competitive way they attacked each other's sex--Trinity wanted to feel the nearness of the edge, the abyss of pleasure. It added spice to the sex, knowing both she and Zenova were teetering on the precipice, trying to force the other over without succumbing as well. This contest was more intense, more strenuous than any of her previous fights, even the ones that had been more wrestling than sex. Walking the fine line between staying calm and submerging in orgasm was better than anything she'd experienced before. She didn't want it to end.

They rolled back and forth in a mutual head scissors, each woman trying to suck and lick her opponent to exhaustion without having the same thing happen to herself. The scent of musk invaded the heavy air as they used tongues, teeth, and fingers to pull, probe and stroke. Minutes later the women fetched up against a corner post in their tangle, unable to move well. As they twisted and pushed, one pair of knees locked, breaking the headlocks and spreading their crotches further to the insistent attention mouths and hands. It began to rain, but the screen kept most of the water out of the ring, releasing a fine spray that cooled the air and made the women's bodies even more slick.

The other pair of knees locked and now the women had maximum access to the other's sex. Trinity got two fingers in Zenova's cunt and one in her ass, feeling her own pussy and anus similarly invaded. The sense of climax ratcheted up another notch. The dark cock poked and slid around the blonde's face. She took a deep breath and allowed the cum-slick shaft to slide down her throat. Zenova copied her.

Struggling in one corner of the ring on the increasingly wet canvas as the rain became heavier, Trinity realized that she was going to come soon and there wasn't anything she could do about it. Whether Zenova felt the same, the overflowing sensation in her balls, the itch in her cock and pussy, the fullness in her ass, she didn't know but if she didn't get away from the clinch she was going to pop big time--and likely not recover for many minutes. While the temptation of the climax was overwhelming, she didn't wan't to lose. Practice or no, she had something to prove. Yet, the orgasm enfolded her, caressed her, whispered enticingly in her ear: let it go, let it go, let...

The corner of the screen gave way, dumping a torrent of cold rainwater on the writhing pair. The women separated, gasping and choking from the water and disappointment. Trinity found herself sitting up, mostly cross-legged, trying to get water out of her nose, feeling both relieved and robbed. Zenova sat on her knees, shaking water from her dark curls. The look on her face told the blonde that she'd nearly had the olive-skinned woman.

"You come?" Trinity asked, trying to sound calm but only managed to seem desperately eager.

"No. I was close but in complete control. I felt you almost go over the edge and then I was going to follow you, winning. But we have been interrupted." Zenova's words tumbled out nearly faster than she could speak. Her eyes were alight--and her cock was still mostly hard, despite the drenching.

Trinity shook her head. The 'practice' had ended without a conclusion. Well, maybe that's for the best, she thought. Now I know what I'm up against. I need a lot more training, and not only with the muk yan jong and the bag.

"I want to continue but I have a flight later today, back to Brussels. I will tell those at the Consortium who doubted me that you are best competitor in the field, besides me, of course. I was right to expect you and I will meet in the final match. I look forward to it."

Trinity held the ropes for Zenova as they left the ring and then stared at the sodden pile of clothes on the ground. The rain had soaked everything. "Ah, unless you brought extra, you aren't going far in those," she said, with the slightest bit of hope in her voice. "I can get them hung to dry and then run through the fluff cycle to get the wrinkles out but, I'm pretty sure that's going to take several hours."

"This does make it hard to catch my plane," Zenova said, a small smile crawling across her face. She picked up the sodden mass and hung it over a forearm.

"You could stay here tonight, maybe." Trinity tried not to sound desperate. "I've got stuff you can wear. You like porn? We've got a really big TV and surround sound. I downloaded the latest Trib Dolls and Evolved fights--lesbian and mixed--stuff yesterday."

Zenova didn't even blink. She opened her bag to dig out her phone. Trinity saw a set of dry clothes folded neatly at the bottom. "I need to call the airline and change my flight. I really should have brought a change of clothes."

------

Trinity woke when Zenova got out of bed. She watched the olive-skinned woman stand, try to walk and fall to her knees, looking back over he shoulder. The blonde kept her eyes closed to slits. Zenova got up, took two more steps, and stumbled again. Eventually she got to the bathroom; there was the sound of water running in the big tub. Trinity lay back and let the morning sunlight wash over her. They'd slept, sort of, in the second master suite. The house had two large bedrooms, one at each end of the second floor. Melanie was likely in the first suite. Trinity didn't really give a fuck where she was. Wendy was probably doing something meditative in the living room. For the first time in months, the blonde felt complete. She'd been well and truly fucked all night, not even worrying about how many times she came--and it was a lot. Zenova seemed to be in much the same shape if her inability to walk straight was an indication.

The night and early morning had been one long sweaty fuckfest, the kind she'd had wet dreams about but never experienced, until now. Her muscles ached in a good way, much like she'd had a serious workout, which was sort of true. The calm center had never left her, nor the blue tinges at the edge of her vision. She'd kept her focus and endurance all night. They'd experimented, seeing how far they were willing to go to make the other come. It turned out they were both willing to do almost anything. Trinity wasn't a fan of anal sex, but she'd had a finger up her ass and her own fingers in Zenova's ass several times, and the orgasms, both given and received, had been spectacular. She stretched like a cat, remembering the taste of spurting cum in her mouth and the feel of it sliding from her pussy and down her thighs. She was going to have to burn the sheets; they'd never come clean.

The blonde stood, feeling excellent, much better than that sad excuse for a sex partner; she could walk. Three steps later, Trinity was on her knees, waiting for the room to stop spinning and her legs to start working again. She crawled into the bathroom where Zenova floated in the deep tub, water jets moving her about and foaming bubbles over her olive skin. Trinity slipped in beside the woman. The bath was more of an oval hot tub and there was enough room for two. She lay on her back, letting the hot water wash over her. A hand gripped her cock and began stroking. She closed her eyes and waited for the orgasm, feeling the calm center warm her.

Twenty minutes later, the pair crawled from the water and staggered into the shower to rinse off. Streamers of cum swirled in the tub as the water drained, evidence that each woman still had enough stamina to come twice more.

Half an hour after that, the pair walked down the stairs to the living room, arm in arm. Zenova wore her other set of clothes, the ones she 'discovered' in her bag after the shower. Trinity wore a pair of sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt. Both women glowed. Wendy sat on the floor in her lotus position, eyes closed. Melanie sipped at a cup of coffee, much like the day before. She looked awful. Trinity failed to suppress the urge to gloat. The brunette hadn't gotten fucked last night. Yeah!

Over yogurt and coffee, Trinity asked about the upcoming tournament. Zenova said it would begin in October, with the final match held in St. Moritz, Switzerland on New Year's Eve.

"I plan to face you that night, and win, of course, in a lengthy, well-fought match," Zenova said. "You still need training, Trinity, but you are the one I want to beat. Facing another will make me sad. I do hope you will not disappoint me."

"The only disappointment you'll get that night is watching your cock deflate, while mine waves in your face, ready for the final cum shot." Trinity was surprised that she sounded so confident, but she decided a more humble response would have been met with scorn. As it was, Zenova's face lit with a competitive glow.

"We shall see, Trinity Stone, we shall see." The olive-skinned woman rose as a horn sounded outside. The taxi had arrived. The two women embraced again, this time avoiding anything that would wrinkle Zenova's clothes. "We will meet again before the tournament ends, and we can compare notes on who is more dominant. I look forward to a lengthy debate." She flashed a huge grin and left. Trinity felt a brief pang of loss, followed by the realization she needed to mend a fence if she had any hope of living up to her bold words. She was going to have to apologize to her sister. It made her head hurt.

------

"You want me to stay?" Willow asked, confused. Trinity had decided that if she was going to beg, she needed to call her sister by her new name. That also hurt her head.

"Yes, Willow. I can train my body, but the part inside needs some training as well. You did a good job yesterday on me. I think I can learn something from you." The last sentence nearly made the young blonde gag, but she realized it was true, no matter how much it upset her.

"That OK with you, Mel?" The brunette said nothing, still sipping her coffee, which had gone cold. "Mel? You OK? You look terrible."

"I suppose it's only natural" Willow said softly. "And it is a good thing that you want me to stay, Trinity. Especially as I need to, now."

"Need to? Why do you need to stay, Willow?"

"I'm pregnant of course," her sister said with a smile.

"You're... When did this happen?" Trinity asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"Last night. Melanie needed some help, too, she's been so upset lately. One thing led to another, and you were busy, so..." Willow's face was pure innocence, as if what she'd just said was the most normal thing in the world.

Trinity turned to Melanie, who looking down, her face a bright crimson. "You fucked my sister?" she asked incredulously. "And knocked her up? Wait..." She looked at Willow. "How do you know you're pregnant, after one night?"

"I know. My aura is in tune, with the exception of a small addition, here." Willow pointed at her belly. "I've spent the morning making sure. I only told Melanie a little while ago. Isn't it wonderful?"

"You believe her?" Trinity asked the brunette, who nodded without looking up.

"She let me see it, the new aura." Melanie raised her head, and there was new expression on her face, replacing the guilt and embarrassment: pride. "It's there; she's there."

"I'm astounded at the both of you," the blonde said, realizing that she sounded like her mother. "What were you thinking?" She ran her hands through her cornrows. "Never mind." Trinity also realized her anger wasn't directed at either of them, but at her failure, once again, to control her life. OK, she decided, I've got lemons, time for lemonade.

"Congratulations." She hugged her sister and Melanie, which turned awkward because it became plain the brunette had been worried about Trinity's reaction, and was afraid the blonde would blame her yet again. The relief on Melanie's face spread through the living room. "You're going to be a father," Trinity said to her manager, secretly thrilled at the horrified look on the woman's face.

"OK," the blonde said brightly. "Willow, you feel up to straightening my aura? I've got a tournament to win."