Can Everyone Tell? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tandy pressed on, "Start lying to me, then? Hitting me? Slapping me around? Yelling at me? Treating me like crap?"

Russ looked horrified. "Tandy, N -- no! What kind of man do you think I am? Jesus, baby, I'll never do any of that to you!"

"Well Daddy, if your reason for not being with me is you're worried I'll get hurt, and you swear you'd never hurt me..." She leaned in and kissed his lips ever so gently, holding the kiss, her tongue teasing out, slipping between his lips. "... then I don't see a problem."

Russ found his resolve crumbling rapidly. Her mouth was so sweet, and she felt so right in his arms. The kiss started picking up steam. Tandy knew she was about to get everything she wanted... Russ knew he was about to surrender to his sexy daughter. Without breaking their kiss, Tandy moved over and put her knee on her father's other side, straddling him, her rapidly overheating sex, covered only by her thinnest, laciest panties hovered just over his stiff manhood, aching to break free from its khaki confines only to be surrounded by warm, wet, and willing daughter-pussy. Tandy moaned into his mouth, their tongues dancing and ticking each other sensuously.

Russ broke the kiss, and whispered, breathlessly, "What if you change your mind?"

Tandy resumed kissing him deeply, stopped for a moment, and said, "I'll never change my mind," and resumed her enthusiastic attack on her dad's wonderful mouth.

Russ allowed his hands to wander down Tandy's back, and soon he was squeezing her tight, firm ass cheeks with both hands. Warily, he allowed one hand to drift lower, still outside her soft panties, almost touching her sex.

He was instantly rewarded with a moaning, "Mmmm-hhhmmmm..." from Tandy. She lifted up on her knees to give him more access. "Mmmmm... touch me, Daddy," she moaned into his mouth, her hips moving, trying to achieve more contact.

"But baby," interrupted Russ.

Tandy sat back, sighing loudly in annoyance, "WHAT, Dad?!"

"Sweetheart, I just need to know that you're sure you want this. There's no going back."

"Dad, I've told you outright that I want to be with you like this. I'm wearing the sluttiest outfit I own, I'm kneeling over your lap, with my almost-naked, sopping-wet pussy inches from your hard cock, kissing you like the antidote is in your throat. I, - I, I can't be any more clear than this. I. Want. This. Not just for now, but from now on."

Russ looked into his daughter's face, into her eyes for any hesitancy, and saw none. Tandy returned his gaze, and simply nodded slowly, and just as slowly brought her lips back to his.

All doubt now gone, Russ grabbed his daughter and pulled her to him, and for the first time, became the aggressor. He claimed her mouth while his fingers slipped underneath her skimpy panties, teasing her rear button as he sought out her creamy center. She felt his fingers at her entrance and pressed down against them, forcing two inside her. She started humping against them, feeling his thick fingers sliding in and out of her tight little hole. She moaned into her kisses, and as his fingers forced themselves deeper into her, the sensation became more and more intense... she knew that her first cum at her daddy's touch was close... she sped up her grinding against his hand, and whispered, "Another..."

Russ slipped a third digit into his daughter's impossibly tight channel, and pressed up, trying to fill her up and get her off. Now that he was committed to this wonderful, sinful act, he wanted to show her what the love of a real man, not a boy, could be like. He gripped the back of her neck and held her in place as he kissed her roughly, passionately, possessively, like no one else would ever be allowed to touch her.

Tandy loved it. She responded by taking his lip between her teeth and biting down hard enough that he'd really feel what she wanted this. Her groans started deep inside her core, and she hammered her pussy against the invading fingers, reaching up, climbing, until,

"Nnnngggghhh... Daaaaaaadddyyy!" she moaned as her orgasm crashed over her. She grabbed him and hugged him tight while his fingers massaged her pussy from the inside, coaxing the orgasm along for just few more endless seconds. Finally, she relaxed against him, deeply happy with her seduction. She felt those wonderful fingers leave her body, and she felt desperately empty. She settled down against his lap, and felt his cock, still as hard as ever. Russ brought the fingers to his mouth and licked her sweetness from them, finger by finger until all that was left was the remnants of hypnotic scent.

Tandy stretched like a kitten on her Daddy's lap and said, "Mmmm, that was soooo good, Daddy!"

Russ looked at her incredulously. "Was? This isn't anywhere near over, baby girl. You're the first woman I've touched in years... I have a lot of catching up to do!" And with that, he lifted her up. Tandy stood up, straightening her dress and her panties underneath. Russ stood up and lifted her in his arms causing her to giggle as he carried her down the hall to his bed. As he laid her down on the comforter, he kissed her gently and said, "This is gonna take a while. I'm gonna need a snack." Tandy looked excited... no one had ever done that to her before.

Tandy wasn't a virgin. She'd been coerced into sex with Tyrese, Leigh's ex-boyfriend. It had been short and not pleasurable at all. Before that, there had only been one other, in her freshman year of college. It wasn't coercive like the other one, but the freshman guy was so inexperienced and so nervous, it was no better. This, with her father, had been her first truly enjoyable sexual experience. But in her limited experience, she thought that she'd have an orgasm, and that was it. She wondered, what did her dad have in mind? No matter what, though, she trusted him implicitly.

Russ looked at his baby girl lying there, waiting for his touch. Normally, she had that 'good-girl-next-door' look. But in this sexy outfit, she looked much more like the 'good-girl-gone-bad,' from her pinned-back hairdo all the way down to the toes in her sheer thigh-high silk stockings. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly while unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off to reveal the lace-covered bounty beneath. He let his tongue trace a line from her lips around to her ears, and down her neck. He planted kisses on her throat and down to the valley between her luscious brown C-cups. He unhooked the garment and pulled it from her, and he feasted his eyes on her soft, full breasts, still sitting high despite her lying on her back. He captured her nipples, each one in turn, and sucked and nibbled on them, pulling them with his lips until they were fully extended. Tandy had her hands on his head, lovingly holding him to her, encouraging his progress. No one had ever taken the time to seduce her so slowly and worship every part of her. It was exhilarating. Russ finished paying tribute to her breasts and licked and sucked his way down to her little 'innie' navel, tickling that with his tongue.

Suddenly he stopped and stood up. Tandy lifted her head to see why he stopped. He was taking a moment to shed his own clothes; his shirt, pants, shorts, it all landed on the floor along with Tandy's blouse and bra. Now naked, he pulled her short skirt down and off, not that it was really covering anything at this point, leaving her in just her aqua panties and black stockings. He had never seen anything so sexy in his life. He kneeled over her and nuzzled his nose right against the center of her panties, pushing her legs apart with the sides of his face. He pressed his face against her, feeling the spongy hair underneath, and breathed deeply of the almost hallucinogenic scent of her arousal mated with her perfume. She couldn't resist holding his head and pressing his face into her, and she moved her sex against the bridge of his nose, pressing as hard as she could, more anxious than ever for the next part. He put both hands on her butt and pulled her to him, making her grind against his face. Her panties were getting wetter, and her juices were beginning to wet his face through the lace. It was time.

He pulled her panties down slowly, reverently revealing her long but neat pubes standing sentinel around her swollen labia, her arousal visibly evident, like delicious morning dew on the most precious of flowers. He pulled the tiny cloth completely off and it joined the rest of their clothes. Her hand went to the tops of her stockings but he stopped her... no, these needed to stay on, possibly permanently. Before the first touch, he put his nose right at her entrance, and inhaled deeply, huffing her straight from the source. He was completely drunk with his desire.

Leaning down, he parted her soft curls with two fingers and slipped his tongue between her soft, wet lips, pulling from to bottom to the top, gathering her honey to swallow, and allowing just the tip of his tongue to touch her erect clit. She jumped as if shocked, moaning deeply. He pulled her engorged lips apart and dove in tongue-first to her syrupy core, sucking and swallowing her copious essence as greedily as he'd ever devoured anything. He extended his tongue as deeply as he could into her tight, slick quim and drank deeply of her, stretching and wiggling his tongue into her until it ached from exertion. He licked back up to her clit, capturing it between his lips, sucking it while flicking the erect little member back and forth with the tip of his tongue, and then delving back into the depths of her creamy vagina to drink all the honey he'd just made her create. Her hips grated wildly, spurred on by the unfamiliar yet incredibly mind-blowing sensation of her own father feasting so vigorously between her legs. Her inexperienced pussy had never felt anything like this. But Tandy didn't realize that there were other parts of her down there eagerly waiting for some attention.

Russ put both hands on her full round cheeks, and lifted her slightly while spreading them apart. He ran his tongue down from the center of her pussy down that forbidden furrow all the way to her tightly puckered starfish. She gasped in surprise, "Daddy! What are you doing to me?!"

He kissed and licked her back door, pressing his tongue against her there, trying to slip any portion of himself into her. Her ass was unbelievably tight... she found herself willfully pushing herself again at his mouth, trying to help him in. While he was working relentlessly on getting his tongue inside her asshole, Russ slid two fingers back inside her hot snatch, and started fingering her in and out, fucking them all the way in and out, while gently strumming his thumb back and forth across her clit. She began a mantra of encouragement, moaning, "Yes, Daddy, yes... fuck me just like that..." Then, inside her, he ran the pads of his fingers along the top wall of her pussy, massaging her from the inside, searching for and finding that little bundle of nerves, rubbing it, exciting it, until...

"DADDDDDEEEEE!! she screamed, as she grabbed his head in one hand, his wrist in the other, and slammed both against her wildly pulsing pussy, riding out her orgasm against his face, cumming into his open suckling mouth. She felt herself clinching and unclenching violently as she came harder than she had ever cum in her life.

Finally, she relaxed back on the bed, out of breath. Her father was still kissing her lightly on her labia, but she pushed him away... her sex was so sensitive, she could almost feel the light against her. Russ crawled up the bed and lay beside her, cuddling her in. As she spooned against him, she felt his thick, hard cock find a place between her buttocks, and she knew... he's not done with me yet.

Russ gave his daughter a few minutes to recover from the intense orgasms she'd just experienced, courtesy of his oral expertise. It had been a while since he'd been with a woman, he was glad his skills were still strong. He rolled over onto his back, pulled her over on top of him, and started deep kissing her again, murmuring between kisses how much he loved, and would hold her forever. He slid his fingers down to her warm, wet pussy, played his fingers through the soft, damp hair, tickling her lips, and asked softly, "You ready, baby?"

Tandy simply nodded.

He rolled them over so she was under him. Just like in his vision earlier, she eagerly gripped his hard, thick rod and, spreading her thighs wide, pulled him to her, guiding him home to her waiting embrace. No teasing or waiting, Tandy lifted her hips to meet the welcome invader, while he pressed down into her, not stopping until she was fully impaled by his shaft. They gazed raptly into each other's eyes, both wanting to burn every detail of this moment into memory. As the sensations increased in intensity, as the fucking simply felt better and hotter, they struggled to keep eye contact, Tandy, feeling herself begin to take off and climb to yet another earth-trembling orgasm, felt her eyes lose focus and roll upwards in her head. Russ closed his eyes and simply recaptured her mouth with his own. He squeezed her as tightly as he could, and repeatedly pounded his steel-hard cock into her, trying as he might to fuck his baby girl to within an inch of her life. Tandy gave him every bit as good as she got, inhaling his tongue, and slamming her young hips back up to her dad, matching his enthusiastic coupling stroke for stroke. Suddenly, Russ slammed into her and held still, and she could feel his hot cum bursting into her... she joined him in his ecstasy, her very soul contracting as her tight channel milked his throbbing cock for every incestuous drop of his cream, her body sending his issue straight to her waiting womb...

They both let out a deeply satisfied post-orgasmic sigh, their kisses now affectionate pecks, their breathing returning to normal.

Russ gasped, "Shit!!"

"What, Daddy?"

"I just came inside you! Baby, are we safe?"

Tandy just chuckled in relief. "I thought something was wrong! No, I think we're safe. And even if we aren't, it'll be okay. I know for a fact that you'll be a great father." She put her arms around him and held him close with a very contented, "Mmmmmm... thank you, Daddy." She was asleep almost instantly, her lips in a sweet smile.

Russ awoke with a start. It was daylight outside,. From the looks of it, late morning. That in itself was unusual. He was usually awake by 5:30, and out the door by 6:30. Even in the middle of the summer, at that time of the morning, the sun was just beginning to lighten the Eastern sky. He guessed it was just after nine. Someone was in his snuggled up next to him... then he remembered. The night before. That wonderful, amazing night before when had the absolute best, hottest sex of his life... with Tandy. He braced himself, waiting to be slammed with crippling regret, maybe even life-ending guilt. Wait for it... wait for it... what the fuck?! No! You will NOT smile about that... stop it! Feel bad, you bastard. His smile widened as his traitorous cock switched modes from 'morning wood' to 'hey, is this that pussy from last night?' He expected to feel horrible, like the worst molester dad in the world, but instead, he felt like the luckiest man alive. He squeezed her tightly as he once again inhaled her hypnotic scent. Russ knew that Leigh Westen and her father Nick Westen were sleeping together. Although he was a firm believer in minding ones own business, and not worrying about things that didn't affect him, if asked, he would have admitted that he didn't approve of it. He sometimes wondered, how can Westen sleep at night, knowing he's fucking his own daughter? Well now Russ had his answer... like a fucking baby.

"Mmmmmm, good morning," she groaned sexily, as she turned over and reached between them, taking his hard cock in her hand and stroking him lazily. "Up already? You must really like me," she smiled. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his thighs. "I really wanna try this position, okay?" she said, raising up on her knees to place the tip at her opening, and groaned as she lowered herself down taking all of him. "Jesus, Daddy, you feel so good inside me, like we were made for each other..." She started moving over him, and reached up and caressed her breasts, and pulled her down to him, wanting to taster her again. As they moved together, loving each other, they both embraced their new reality... they were father and daughter, and now, lovers. This was right; this was where they were meant to be. As they reached their peak, and Tandy orgasmed while once again accepting her fathers seed into her welcoming womb while moaning loudly into his mouth, she knew that this was forever... Russ was the only man she'd ever want. As her breathing returned to normal, she made a note to buy something nice for Leigh, thanking her for the great advice.

To Be Concluded...

12