All Comments on 'Can Everyone Tell? Ch. 02'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Perfect! Loved it, very very wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect erotica and weaving of the plot. 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story spoilt by Tilda only again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it so much of course. When she said "Daddy, you feel so good inside me like we were made for each other" of course it's how she would feel it reminded me of when my daddy first took my virginity. Even if I was seducing him for a year straight for him to take me.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Yaaaay! Russ and Tandy! What a cute couple. And don't think I've forgotten about poor old Tildy. 5/5*

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl9 months ago

...." kissing you like the antidote is in your throat." PHEW

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange8 months agoAuthor

Stop hating on my girl Tilda and read the 2nd and 3rd chapters. She is not a bad friend. I intentionally wrote her as a sympathetic friend. But just because you are a good friend doesn't necessarily mean that you're automatically 100% on board with whatever they do. So read the last two parts!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need to write more. Jack, Nate, Nick are the best daddy daughter stories here

Marvos79Marvos795 months ago

Love your girls. I have to ask though... Is the marriage legal loophole a real thing?

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange5 months agoAuthor

Marvos79, no it's not a real loophole. However, it is eminently possible. In France, The Netherlands, Japan, hell, in half of Europe and several other countries, adult consensual incest is not illegal at all. As in actually legal. Not marriage, but incest. And like I wrote in "Ask Me If I'm Ready," married couples never have to actually PROVE their marriage. They say that they're married and everyone, even the IRS, accepts it as fact. So I believe that my fictional scheme to marry one's daughter would likely stand up to scrutiny. And even then, honestly, have you ever questioned the validity of anyone's marriage? In all my life I've only ever seen marriages called into question because of bigamy where a second wife shows up, but not because of any suspected incest. I'm not a legal expert, but life is pretty busy and people have their own stuff to worry about, and I believe that a couple trying what I wrote would likely get away with it. But that's just my two cents!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
514 Followers
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES