Can Everyone Tell? Ch. 03

Story Info
How Tilda Met Michael.
13.5k words
4.75
8.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone. Here is the final part of the story of Leigh, Tandy, and Tilda. This story begins shortly after the end of Part 2. To get the full picture, you should read parts one and two first. I really hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please, please, please vote and comment.

This story is fiction. No one here is real, and all characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Here we go...

Prologue:

Russ Ralston loved his daughter more than anything in this world, and he was terrified that what he was doing was hurting her, or that he was somehow exploiting her. But how much could he be exploiting her when she kept coming, naked and amorous, into his bed? How much was he hurting her when he made her scream in ecstasy, begging him never to stop?

That was all well and good when they were together, but during the day, as he guided his tractor across the perfectly sculpted lawns of his many happy clients, he just couldn't keep the nagging doubts at bay. They were not a highly sexed couple and didn't feel the urge to mate every single day. But when they did get together (and it was fairly often), it was always the same progression... Tandy initiating romance, and then reassuring him that this was what she wanted; him starting off reluctantly, and it ending with him fucking his daughter like his mortal soul depended on her getting multiple orgasms.

It had been several weeks now, and his reluctance was finally waning. Tandy, on the other hand, had never been happier. She deserved some real happiness, after the hell Leigh's ex had put her through. It was finally, mostly behind her now. She still trusted no man except her dad. That was okay, though... because now, he WAS her man, in every possible way. And he was all she needed.

Leigh Westen had always been a daddy's girl. For most of her life, it had just been her and her dad, and for the past three years, they'd been lovers. They shared a bed, and they shared a life. Now, they shared a baby growing inside Leigh. They knew it was unconventional, and it wasn't right for everyone. But this life was perfect for them. In fact, Nick had found a way for them to be married.

There was no other woman he wanted to be with, no one else captured his attention, his desire, or his love, like his daughter. They were lovers, so of course he wanted her to be his wife. And Leigh had never wanted anyone but her dad. Every boyfriend, every crush, had just been a warm-up for the love and complete devotion she felt for the man who gave her life. Of course she wanted to wear his ring. Of course she'd have his babies. Now, she'd have both. And he was all she needed.

Tilda Kincaid knew that both her friends were fucking their own fathers. She accepted it, and accepted them because, despite that, Leigh and Tandy were great friends, especially Leigh. Leigh was a true 'Ride-or-Die' if there ever was one. But deep down, and Tilda would never admit it out loud, she didn't really care for the incest. She thought it was wrong. But they were both very, very happy, and wo could argue with that?

Can Everyone Tell? -- When Tilda Met Michael

The waiting room was nice, but not particularly posh. Like a lot of tech companies, it was furnished in shades of grey and white, with glass accents. The guy she'd interviewed with mentioned that SynthWorks preferred to spend it's money on the people and equipment that actually made them money, rather than project some façade of opulence to the executives who came and went every day. The starting salary they'd offered her certainly backed that up.

Tilda waited for her contact to meet her. The nerves and jitters were gone. There was nothing left to be nervous about... the job was hers, her signed offer letter was in her expensive handbag, and she was there to start the next phase of her career. She'd initially felt guilty for taking this position, leaving her best friend Leigh behind at TechTel, but the opportunity had come up so suddenly, there was practically no time to tell anyone. Plus, while Tilda was interviewing and prepping for this new job, Leigh had been out of the country getting married. To her own father.

Tilda considered herself to be as progressive as the next girl, and she did everything she could to make Leigh know that she was okay with this new normal. After they revealed their relationship, Tilda's only real concern was making sure it was truly consensual. Leigh had reassured her over and over they were in love, and everything was fully reciprocated. Hell, even Tilda's other BFF, Tandy, had recently successfully gotten her own dad in bed, and now she was like a whole new woman.

Sitting in the waiting room, letting her thoughts wander, Tilda thought maybe incest wasn't the absolute horrific bugaboo she'd always thought. To be sure, she'd never seen Leigh as happy as she was now. The girl was practically glowing with joy. And the way her and Nick looked at each other, with such adoration and devotion, it was hard to argue against it. But she'd never do it. Her dad, Bob Kincaid, was a good man, but just not... well, just not fuckable. She had no brothers or even decent looking cousins. Her uncles weren't as good-looking as her dad, and that was saying something. Tilda Kincaid was pretty much incest-proof.

The door behind the receptionist opened, and out walked a very good-looking man accompanied by a petite, strikingly pretty Asian girl, about Tilda's age.

"Tilda?" asked the man. Tilda recognized his voice from her final phone interview just a week ago. It was a nice voice, but something about hearing it in person made her weak at the knees. She looked into his face, and suddenly time seemed to slow down: she became hyper-aware of every single thing about him. He seemed to be maybe mid-to late-thirties. His eyes were sparkling blue, with just a hint of green. His blond hair was thick and full, and he wore it swept-back, as if he simply had no time to properly style it, and just wanted it out of the way. He was quite tall, just a few inches taller than Tilda's five-feet-ten, but not thickly muscled, but lithe, like maybe a tennis pro, his long legs providing an easy, confident stride.

He walked towards her in slow motion, flashing a warm, wide smile and beginning to extend a large, masculine hand at the end of a finely muscled arm. He was wearing simple blue jeans and a dark blue tee shirt. It fit perfectly, but the microfiber material draped across his muscular chest and outlined his chiseled physique, practically searing a picture of his naked torso into Tilda's brain. She felt her blood pressure rising, her vision narrowed to tunnel vision. The Asian girl, the entire office, all disappeared, and all she could see was this man... this... deity. Tilda stood there, her mouth hanging open stupidly, and gawked at him for God-knows how long. He must think she's an idiot! SNAP OUT OF IT!!

It had been less than one second.

"I'm Michael James," he continued, extending his hand to her. Tilda reached for his hand, and as they touched, time slowed again, this time stopping for both of them. As they touched, she felt something akin to an electric shock that made her hand clasp to his. The charge coursed through her, and she felt absolutely rapturous. She looked in his face, and saw his eyes widen in surprise, heard him gasp despite himself, and she knew without question that he'd felt it, too. As they stood there, hands joined, they both started to spin around each other, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. The continued to orbit each other, spinning faster and higher, leaving the ground, their clothes, and reality far behind them. "Welcome to Synthworks," Michael finally managed to say, after holding Tilda's hand, perhaps for a second. "This is Dani Hai, my Project Manager." He motioned to the Asian woman, who shook Tilda's hand.

"Hi, Tilda," said Dani. "I'm so happy to meet you, and I'm looking forward to working with you!"

Michael was looking at Tilda, trying to understand what it was about her he was finding so utterly fascinating. He shook his head just a bit to clear his thinking and continued, "Dani is the PM for Project Majel. She works directly for me, and you'll be working directly under her. Come on, let me show you our area." Michael indicated the doors they'd just come through less than ten seconds ago, and they all walked through. Dani Hai hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

After showing Tilda to her workstation and introducing her to a few other people whose names and functions Tilda promptly forgot, Michael James had to leave for some meeting or other. He told her that Dani would take good care of her, and then he left the room as if it were on fire. Once he left, Tilda could finally concentrate. She started getting her workstation situated, got her desk organized, and successfully managed to log on to the company's systems. While she was doing that, Dani had disappeared somewhere. Her work area was not out in the middle of the floor, but she noticed a few guys passing by for absolutely no reason other than to check out the hot new IT girl. Tilda already knew she'd have no use for them... younger tech guys often treated women with disdain, with attractive women faring worst of all, their contributions routinely ignored at best, mocked and derided at worst. Tilda wasn't worried... she'd be their superior. No shit would be taken from any of them.

Just after noon, Dani came by and suggested they go grab lunch. She'd seen how steadily and relentlessly Tilda had been working, getting everything ready. She knew that once they dug into the task at hand, there'd be precious little time for a nice lunch out. Plus, it would be nice to get to know her new coworker.

They decided on Red Lobster for lunch since they were rarely crowded during the day. Once they got seated, ordered, and the small talk about "how do you like it so far?" had been exhausted, Tilda couldn't help herself, and asked, "So what's the story with Michael? What's his deal?"

Dani smiled that demure, secretive smile that all Asian women seem to master, and said, "I know, right?! He's a total hottie! I think almost every woman in the building has flirted with him," she gushed. "Myself included, I'm embarrassed to say," she added.

"Wow," said Tilda. "That obvious, huh? Has anyone gotten... anywhere?"

"Not as far as anyone has heard. As for me, he was very sweet, very nice, but very, 'No'. And I'm not trying to be conceited, but I'm fucking HOT!" she laughed.

"You are!" agreed Tilda. "You got that good little Asian girl look, that, I don't know, might be a closet freak!" They both had a good laugh at that.

"Anyway, Michael shot me down, and I thought I was losing my edge. But a few weeks later, I met my boyfriend Maurice, and he worships me! So I guess it's just his loss."

"I guess," said Tilda. "Is he, like, married or something?"

Dani shrugged, "Nobody but HR knows for sure. He's really private. I know he has daughter, but I don't know anything about her mother. Sorry. Anyway," Dani continued, "he is your boss, so tread lightly, okay?"

Tilda muttered, not quite to herself, "Fuck, I might have to quit."

Dani looked shocked. "Damn, you got it bad! I mean yeah, he's fine and everything, but don't be crazy... this is a good job!"

"I know, I know," said Tilda. "I was just joking. I'm not gonna try anything anyway, cause I'm not that girl."

"Mmm-hmmm," said Dani sardonically. "Neither was I."

*****

It was after seven by the time Tilda made it home from her first day at SynthWorks. It had been a very busy day, full of new things. She was sure that she was going to love her new job. She hadn't eaten since lunch, but she was too tired to cook anything. Instead, she just threw some cold cuts between some bread. That and a glass of milk were dinner.

Sitting there alone eating her lonely little dinner, there was nothing to distract her... her thoughts immediately turned to Michael. Jesus, just hearing his voice had almost made her cum. He was so tall and slim, so... regal in appearance; like some noble king from some other world. She was pretty tall woman herself, just shy of six feet. No shy and blushing schoolgirl, she'd had a healthy sex life so far, but no one had the strength to pick her up and fuck her standing up while she wrapped her long legs around him... she was sure Michael would do just that. She could picture his gorgeous face between her thighs, that tongue of his tormenting her clit to explosion, his thick cock...

Get a grip! The fuck was wrong with her? She did NOT obsess over any man. Her boyfriend in college was a fantastic lover. She didn't obsess over him, so she sure as fuck wasn't going be sprung over some pretty-ass boy she met for what, 20 minutes?!

"The hell with this!" she scoffed, as she put her plate and glass in the dishwasher. She decided to take a shower and wash this day right off her and go to bed. It was early... only 8:45, but she'd get to bed early, and be well-rested for tomorrow.

The next morning, she got into the office very early, just past seven. The building was deserted. She could probably knock out a good three hours of work before it got busy. She looked forward to getting started. She sat at her desk and opened her desk drawer to store her purse. As she sat back up, she gasped in surprise... Michael was standing right there! Looking way too goddamn sexy for seven in the morning.

"Mr. James! Where did you come from?" she asked.

He shrugged. "I always get here at seven. I like to get some things done before it gets all hectic. I'm frankly surprised to see you here so early. It's only your second day," he answered. "But I must say," he continued, as he leaned down to her neck and boldly breathed deeply, not even pretending to hide that he was inhaling her scent, "it's a very pleasant surprise, Miss Kincaid."

The nerve! she thought. "Mr. James! What are you--"

"Shhhhhhh," he responded soothingly, putting his finger to her lips, and then he kissed her ear, taking the lobe in his mouth, nibbling on it. She was so shocked, she simply let him. "Call me Michael," he whispered.

"Michael," she breathed. "You shouldn't be doing this. What's gotten into you?" Tilda asked, still unable to make any motion to move away. Pushing him away never even crossed her mind.

"I don't know," he said, kissing her eyes, her neck, back to her mouth, claiming it with authority. She answered his kiss enthusiastically. "But don't even pretend you don't feel it, too." He bit her neck hard, sucking her soft, delicate skin, surely leaving some adolescent-looking hickey that she'd have to spend the next week explaining... she couldn't care less, and she pressed her skin against his mouth, moaning as he marked her.

"I do, I feel it, too. I felt the first time I saw you," admitted Tilda, getting lost in his touch, aching for more. Her panties were a virtual wetland as she wondered just how far this would go. "What if someone comes in?" she managed to ask.

"No one will," he said, sounding incredibly sure that a busy office would remain empty on a Tuesday morning.

"Aren't there cameras?" she asked, as she turned her seat around to face him fully.

"This is a tech company, Miss Kincaid. There are cameras everywhere. Everyone's gonna see me fucking you!" he answered as he lifted her from her chair.

She stood up facing him, and he claimed her with his mouth. His hands caressed her naked back, pulling him to him, crushing her soft, full breasts against his rippling chest. Suddenly naked, she gripped him tightly, holding on to his body. Both his hands grabbed her ass and effortlessly lifted her up. She spread her legs around him, locking her ankles around his ass, and she felt his thick cock slide into her, stretching her tight young pussy around its girth. He held her aloft, and raised and lowered her on his powerful shaft, fucking her slowly.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on to him for dear life as he slid her body up and down on his powerful cock, filling her on each stroke, dropping her roughly down so she could feel him in her core, almost painfully, but the pain was so delicious that she heard herself crying out softly on each deep stroke inside her. He fucked her slowly, as if his muscular arms had unlimited strength to use her like some life-size sex doll, never breaking the deep passionate kisses he kept delivering. Picking up speed, he pounded her tender pussy until she felt herself explode on him, squeezing him tightly as she rode that orgasm all the way to heaven, crying out, and the sheer beauty and the emotion involved, made tears fall from her eyes. She'd never felt sex so deeply.

She woke up suddenly, disoriented, breathing heavily, panties drenched in her own fluids, heartbeat slowing from the crescendo of her recent orgasm. The tears were real. She'd cum, and cum hard. A fucking wet dream. It was only 11:13. This was insane!

She thought about calling Leigh. Leigh was her best friend, and Leigh had trusted her with her most important secret... she was sleeping with own father. In fact, they had found a way to get married. Surely Leigh would be willing to be a sounding board about this sudden obsession. Tilda actually reached for her cell phone on the nightstand but decided against it. It was only the first day... if it was still like this tomorrow, she'd call Leigh. She'll probably have some useful insights.

The alarm went off at its usual time, but Tilda pinched herself for good measure. She got to the office just before Dani and Michael. Thankfully (or was it unfortunately?), Michael did not pick her up and fuck her in front of the entire office. But hey, the day was young.

Instead, he just said, "Good morning, Miss Kincaid," although for some reason he seemed reluctant to make sure contact.

"Please, call me Tilda," she replied. "Miss Kincaid is an uptight schoolteacher who'll keep you after class if you act up," she added with a small smile.

He certainly looked at her then, though she could plainly see that the expression on his face was decidedly not safe for work. He quickly looked away, and suddenly left without another word. Whatever was going on with Tilda, she was sure she wasn't suffering alone.

Tilda had more contact with Dani, and as a result, she was able to get to work and actually make some pretty rapid progress on their project. Dani even remarked how fast Tilda was getting results. But every word shared with Michael, every look, even just passing by in the corridor, was positively fraught with sexual tension.

Finally, Michael gave in to him demons, asking Tilda and Dani, "We're making really good progress here, and it's all due to Tilda. You guys up for a drink to celebrate after work?"

Dani said, "I'd love to, but I can't stay too late."

Tilda agreed, "Maybe just one. I'm pretty much a lightweight!"

"Molly Johnson's?" asked Dani.

"Sure. Meet there in 15?" agreed Michael. It took every fiber of his being not to offer to drive Tilda. To make sure he didn't say anything stupid, he again simply left quickly.

"Molly Johnson's?" asked Tilda.

"It's a little techie dive bar, like five minutes from here. A lot of people from work go there. It'll be fun!" answered Dani. "Just follow me," she added. They logged off their systems and headed to the parking lot together. Dani went to her Lexus and Tilda got into her Mercedes, and they headed out. Five minutes later they pulled into the parking lot of a decent-sized bar & grill called 'Molly Johnson's'. It had the look of a really nice, fairly upscale place that was pretending to be a dive bar. A dive bar with an extensive wine selection. Sure.

Once they parked and walked in, Michael was already at a table with four chairs, and there were three bottles of Michelob on the table. As they sat, he said, "I hope Mich's are okay."