All Comments on 'Can Everyone Tell? Ch. 03'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Another EXCELLENT story! You definitely have my vote as one of the BEST writers here on Lit! Please keep bringing your beautiful world to life! 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave 4 stars because you didn't finish the story, you left one set hanging!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Almost knocked off a star because of the golden play ... I didn't because you put a tag in there for it and I missed the tag.

(I might would've read this chapter anyway just to see what happened, but not a huge fan of that.)

@anonymous - what do you mean? "Left one set hanging"

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years agoAuthor

To be honest, I thought little Sydney Westen tied it all up pretty neatly. Still, thank you all for reading and commenting... I appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was an excellent story, EXCEPT FOR THE GOLDEN SHOWER (can I hope that the receiver will choke on it?). I think that the notion of switched at birth is a beyond excellent.

5*

BJ

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I really appreciate the comments!

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

What a great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Yeah, so I'm a guy... I won't apologize for wanting a big dollop of romance to go along with the hot, wild, monkey sex between father and daughter. And you delivered it with your well-written tale. 5/5*

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months ago

Wooohooooo that Michael James guy... I wanna AI him for myself. Nicely written. VERY nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The thing about Tandy getting with some guy for a bit then going back to her dad was very strange. I mean given all the declarations and what not when they got together, I feel like it just undermines it all if she then can go with someone else like that. Why didn't she do the counselling before that? It just doesn't track and feels like bad writing to me. Not very plausible at all, all things considered. If she had expressed earlier doubts about her relationship with her father, I'd be willing to consider it, but she basically said he wanted him forever. At that point, you've committed; going back on it is just a slap in the face to your readers. But hey, no author is perfect; we all make silly mistakes ;)

Anyway, that weird bit aside, the rest of the story was great. Glad Tilda got to join the club, too.

Johnm74165Johnm741657 months ago

Another excellent story, I loved it, the way you brought it all together, thank you, keep up the great great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES