Can Everyone Tell? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilda answered, "Yeah, he feels the same way, and I can tell that when we're together. And no, he's not familiar at all, but it feels like I've always known him."

Leigh said, "Okay, then let me just ask you this... does he make you happy?"

"Like nothing and no one in my life," answered Tilda. "I've never been this happy!"

By this time, it was time for them to get into their go-karts. Tilda scoffed, "Okay, ladies, let me show you how it's done."

Later, after Tilda had thoroughly embarrassed them in the go karts as well as every other race-themed video game, they drove over to Disney Springs, where Leigh had made reservations for them at a new Brazilian Grille called 'Rio'. Being at Disney Springs, it was beautiful, and quite pricey. Even with reservations, because it was new, there was still a 20-minute wait. It was a really pleasant evening, so they waited outside.

While they were waiting, Tilda spotted Michael walking towards them, with a young woman about her age. She recognized the girl from pictures at his house... it was his daughter, Cynthia. Seeing her in person, Tilda could see that Cynthia wasn't nearly as attractive as Michael. But then again, who was? "Guys, that's Michael," she told her friends. Before she could stop herself, she called out, "Michael!"

He looked over and spotted Tilda, and immediately walked toward her, his face smiling wide. "Tilda! I didn't expect to see you here!"

Cynthia asked, "Who's this, dad?"

Since they had been sleeping together regularly, it was easier to act normal around each other. He answered smoothly, "Cyn, this is one of my co-workers, Tilda. Tilda, this is my daughter, Cynthia. Today's her birthday, one of the few days of the year she's willing to spend with the old man."

Cynthia was short, maybe five feet even, and while she wasn't fat, she was sort of, well, shapeless. She was wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt, but she looked like she might as well be home doing laundry as out celebrating her birthday. She had dark hair while Michael was blond. She was short, ungainly, and fairly compacted while Michael was gracefully tall, and he moved elegantly.

Tilda said, "Today's my birthday, too! How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-five today," answered Cynthia.

She said, "Me, too!" She added, "You know, Cynthia, you look really familiar. Did you go to Orlando State?"

Cynthia said, "Yeah, I graduated four years ago, though."

"Ah," said Tilda, "that's where I must know you from. We were all there together," she added, indicating Leigh and Tandy. Tandy was looking on politely. Leigh was standing there with her jaw dropped to the floor, as if watching an alien spaceship land right in front of her. "These are my BFFs. Tandy Ralston and Leigh Westen."

Tandy waved like a normal person, while Leigh kept gaping at them, but at least now her hand was covering her mouth. Then while no one was looking, she pretended to scroll through her phone, but surreptitiously snapped a couple of pictures of Michael and Cynthia.

At that moment, a young lady from inside the restaurant came out and announced, "Leigh, party of three? Leigh!"

Leigh finally recovered and said to the hostess, "Give us one minute. We'll be right in." She turned back to her party, her self-control now restored. "It was wonderful to meet you both, Cynthia," and she shook Cynthia's hand, "and Michael," and she shook his hand. "I hope we see you guys again! Guys, our table is waiting." And she turned and walked inside, leaving them all staring after her.

Tilda looked at Michael and Cynthia and said, "I have no idea what's up with her. She's usually the most gracious person in the world. Anyway, good to see you, Michael. Nice meeting you, Cynthia. Happy birthday!" and she and Tandy rushed into the restaurant to catch up to their weird friend.

They saw the server seater seating Leigh and went straight to the table. As soon as she sat down, Tilda confronted Leigh, "Rude, much?! What the fuck was that about?"

Leigh ignored her question, looked at Tandy and said, "Tell me you saw it, too!"

Tandy said, "Yeah, he has a daughter. But Tilda knew that."

Leigh blew and exasperated sigh and said, holding up the phone with the picture of Michael and Cynthia that she'd just snapped. "Look at that!" she hissed.

"So?" said Tandy.

Leigh selected a different picture. "Now look at that!"

Tandy looked for a minute. "Yeah, what..." and then her eyes got big as she clapped her hand to her mouth. "Oh, my God."

Meanwhile, Tilda was beside herself. "WHAT?!"

Leigh sent the first picture to Tandy's phone and said, "Pull up that picture." Then she set the two phones in front of Tilda, one showing the picture of Michael and his daughter, and the other showing a picture of Tilda and her parents, Bob and Rosa Kincaid.

Leigh just said, "Look at these two pictures. Don't you see it?"

Tilda looked, but because she was too close to the situation, could not make the connection. Tandy spoke up, "You can't see this?"

"No! what are you talking about?!

"Hi, I'm Sherelle, and I'll be taking care of you guys tonight. Can I--" the server chirped in cheerfully.

Leigh turned, her face strained, and said, "Sherelle, we're in the middle of something, here... would you give us a few minutes? That would be great, okay?" and gave the best smile she could muster as Sherelle left.

Then she looked back at Tilda, still looking at the picture and seeing nothing. She said, "Tilda, you and Cynthia were born on the same day, probably in the same hospital. You look nothing like your parents, and Cynthia looks and acts just like your parents. She looks nothing like Michael, and you look like a young, female version of him. Cynthia looks familiar because you're seeing your mom and dad in her face. I think you guys were switched at birth. I think Michael is your father, and that overwhelming attraction you both feel is called GSA. Genetic Sexual Attraction. Now it all makes sense."

Tilda looked at the pictures again. Looking at Cynthia, she finally saw her parents, both of them, clearly in Cynthia's face. And Michael was almost certainly her father. She thought, if this is true, they have to break it off. Even considering it felt like someone ripping her soul out. How could they get past all this, she wondered, her eyes filling with tears. Just a few minutes ago, she'd been so happy. She put her head in her hands and sobbed.

Leigh saw this and hugged her. "What's wrong, Til?"

Tilda sniffed, too heartbroken to fight. "Everything's ruined." She just hung her head in despair.

"No, it's not," said Leigh. "Nothing's ruined. In fact everything's better, because now you have answers."

Tilda looked at Leigh like she was the world's dumbest girl. "Leigh, I've been sleeping with my own father, and now two families are gonna be torn apart when they both find out they raised the wrong kid. You tell me, how the FUCK is that better?!"

Leigh looked like she was trying to stifle a laugh. Finally, she said, "Look, I personally know two girls who are sleeping with their own dads regularly, and they're both great girls. I even heard that one of them is actually pregnant by her dad -- on purpose, no less, and she's nothing but happy. So trust me, your having sex with your dad is honestly not the worst thing in the world.

"You don't have to tell your parents anything, and he sure as hell doesn't have to tell, what's her name? Cynthia? He doesn't have to tell her anything either. And just how would that news help anybody? Your parents love you, and she loves her dad, and all is right in their world. You're just gonna walk in and, 'Boom! Sorry, it's all been a lie!' How is THAT better? Who's better off with that information?!

"No, you and Michael need to keep that information to yourself, and to the whole world, you're just his scandalously young girlfriend that all the church ladies hate. Just like me and my dad. And then, behind closed doors, you can be all," and she leaned into Tilda's ear and whispered, "fuck me, daddy, fuck me, daddy, fuck your little girl, gimme that sweet daddy-dick!"

Tilda finally laughed despite her earlier tears, pushing her away, saying "Stop it, Leigh! You're so crazy!"

Leigh laughed and said, "I am! But like you said, it's that daddy-dick. Drives a girl crazy! But seriously, there's one more thing. My dad and I got married, but to do it we had to make some moves, and it's still not 100% legal. But legally, you and Michael are not related at all. Look, this GSA is real, it's not going away, and the love you feel, it'll never let up. Don't believe me... Google it! So if you wanted to marry him, and one day you probably will, you could. It would be no big deal. Just another hot older guy and a hot younger woman. Welcome to Florida."

"So we just keep this to ourselves?"

'Tell Michael, but yeah, basically."

"Leigh, you're a genius!"

Leigh smiled bashfully and said, "Nah... I just know my way around incest."

Tilda took out her phone and searched for GSA. From what she read, Leigh was right on the money. Then she sent Michael a text.

*Is Cynthia staying the night or can we get together? I have to tell you something*

*No, we met here at DS. Heading home after.*

*I'll need a ride. Text me when you're ready to leave *

*Good or bad?*

*I'll let you decide*

Suddenly, Tilda was enjoying her birthday again. And it looked like the best part of the celebration would come later.

*****

Russ was pleasantly surprised that Tandy got home fairly early from her evening out. Even before they became intimate, they often spent either Friday or Saturday evening together, just because they enjoyed their close relationship. Since the onset of their affair, it had often been Friday AND Saturday evenings, since most nights during the week, Russ was so tired from running his crew from six in the morning that he was usually knocked out before ten o'clock.

While Russ loved the fact that he was able to make love to a nubile 24-year-old with a firm, tight little body, and Tandy really appreciated his patience and attentiveness when they made love, neither of them had a very high sex drive. Tonight, she was happy to be back home in his arms. If that led to sex later, that would be good. But if it only led to cuddling and kisses, that was just as good. They were perfectly suited to each other. She went to where he was relaxing on the sofa and greeted him with hugs and kisses, then ran to bedroom, stripped off her clothes and came back out wearing a tee shirt and panties.

"You're home early," he said.

"We had a really nice time, there was a development, and now I'm glad to be back home in my dad's arms," she answered, cuddling in.

"A 'development'?" asked Russ.

"Yeah," she began, and went on to explain Tilda's situation.

"Wow, that's insane!" said Russ.

"I know, right? How was your night?"

***

At the other end of that coital spectrum lay Nick and Leigh Westen. Ever since he first touched her sexually, he couldn't get enough of her cinnamon-hued, honey dripping goodness. She was everything he'd ever wanted in a woman, from her angelic face to her curvy physique, even the way she kept her soft pubes long and lush just for him. It was as if someone designed her using his wettest dreams as a template. At this point, were essentially a married couple. They've been sleeping together almost three years and expecting their first child together. One would think it would start to taper off by now.

But that certainly wasn't the case. Her daily tongue lashings were usually followed by daily poundings to remind her that her pussy belongs exclusively to Daddy. Leigh loved him so much, and she was so passionate about their love that she was insatiable. Because this was Tilda's birthday, he figured his young wife would be out until all hours. So he made sure to wake her up this morning with a rigorous eating-out, followed by pounding her sweet, pregnant pussy hard and deep, until he exploded inside her. He was delighted when she walked in fairly early after dropping off Tandy.

She headed straight for him and without a word, pushed him back on the sofa and laid atop him, capturing his surprised mouth in hers. He didn't need to ask her what was up... he just got busy getting busy with his sexually voracious daughter. Even as he returned her heated kisses, he was pulling off her top, removing her bra, and pushing her shorts and panties down and off. He grabbed her firm round ass in both hands squeezing her to him and pressed up against her.

He knew that the sofa wouldn't work for the kind of fucking she was obviously asking for, so he got up and took her by the hand and led her, naked and horny, to their bed. She lay back, spreading her soft thighs wide, and slid two fingers deep inside her drenched pussy, gathering some of her delicious cream on the fingers. She held the fingers up to her father who greedily sucked then into his mouth, even as his pulsing cock slid between her nether lips, once again connecting them as one. She groaned in relief... this was what she needed...

*****

Michael texted Tilda that Cynthia had left, and he'd meet her at the entrance to the Lime Garage. As soon as she got the text, she unceremoniously ditched Leigh and Tilda. There were no hard feelings. They understood that she and Michael had much to discuss.

As soon as she saw him, she ran into his arms and kissed him like he'd just returned from sea. Michael responded to her kiss but broke it off after a few seconds.

"What brought that on, not that I'm complaining!" said Michael.

"You'll see," she said. "Just remember how good it is with us, okay?"

He just said, "I'll say!" They headed to his car.

As he drove them to his house, Tilda asked, "So did you have a good time with your daughter?"

He shrugged and answered, "I guess. Probably about as good a time I ever have."

"What, did you guys have a fight?" Tilda asked. She assumed that if they saw each other so rarely, surely they would try to make the best of it. "You two don't get along?"

"No, we didn't have a fight. And we don't NOT get along. She's just so damned... I don't know... indifferent about everything. Nothing's cool. Nothing's ever fun. You try to make it special and she's all, 'Whatever.' Oh well, on to Christmas I guess."

Tilda could hear Leigh's words, 'She looks and acts just like your parents.' Michael was certainly describing her father... indifferent. Not excitable.

"I'm sorry, Michael," she said. "I'll see if I can make it up to you."

He smiled and squeezed her hand. "You really are amazing, you know," he said. "If I haven't said it today, I love you, Tilda. I really do. But enough about my mopey kid. What did you have to tell me? Did it have anything to do with your weird friend?"

"Leigh? Well she's not normally weird, but yeah, it's about that. But it's a really important conversation and I want your undivided attention. I promise, as soon as we walk through the door, okay? By the way, what hospital was Cynthia born in? I'm just curious."

"Orange County Regional. Why do you ask?"

****

Nick lay atop his daughter between her outspread legs, fucking her slowly and deeply and kissing her languorously, delighting in her sweet taste. They had been going at it for some time. Suddenly he pulled out of her and sat up on his knees.

"Daddy, what--"

He roughly turned her over, yanked her hips up so she was on all fours in front of him, and smacked her firmly on her right ass cheek. "Say it!" he commanded.

She gasped and looked back at him, only to see him soundly slap the other side, ordering her, "Say it!"

"No!"

He slapped her ass twice more, and ordered, "Say it!"

"No!"

He slammed his thick pole all the way into her, and grabbed her hips savagely, brutally slamming her back and forth on his dick. He slapped her ass again... "Say it!"

"I won't do it!" she protested.

He stopped pounding her quim long enough to wet his middle finger, dipping deeply into the sweet honey dripping copiously from her overabused puss, then sliding his slick finger all the way to the palm into her tight back passage. Wiggling his finger deep inside her ass, he pushed his cock back into her needy snatch. She groaned deeply into the pillow while Nick grabbed a handful of her long pubes and tugged on her until it hurt, as he growled, "Say it!"

"NNNNNHGGGGHHHHH! FUCK ME, DADDY!" she screamed. Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck the shit out of me! You fuckin' got me pregnant, now FUCKING FUCK MEEEE!" Leigh almost lost consciousness from the force or her orgasm, both her channels repeatedly gripping his pick and his finger, milking the cum right out of him. After she extracted the last possible drop from him, he collapsed down on top of her.

"Mmmmm, Daddy. That was SOOOOO good. You worked hard for that, you must be thirsty," she said, pushing Nick off her and onto his back.

"Sweetie, I'm positively parched! You got something for me?" he answered eagerly pulling her by her hips into position over his face.

"You better not get our bed wet either, or you're sleeping in it," she warned, kneeling over his face, lowering her still tingling womanhood down to his open, waiting mouth, forming a tight seal against his lips.

She sighed heavily in relief as she let go all the hot, golden nectar she'd been saving for him all evening. She felt him sucking deeply on the mouth of her womanhood, pulling it out of her. She could hear him gulping rapidy, keeping up with her flow, and felt his tongue writhing between her labia, urging her on. Peeing into his mouth was the hottest thing she could imagine, and it was her dad's idea, the kinky fucker! As her stream ended, he kept licking and sucking, cleaning her up completely. He licked her towards the back, tonguing her starfish, before capturing her clit again between his lips, and flicking and sucking on it gently, then more insistently until her overworked pussy once again spasmed into orgasm.

Finally, she fell back on him, her face landing next to his mostly soft cock, that was half firm again from the excitement of drinking so deeply from his daughter's sweet well. He looked forward to her adding milk to the menu. She kissed the tip of his dick and said, "No more, daddy. I think you finally fucked me to death!" she crawled up to face him and kissed him lightly. "Now go brush your teeth!"

***

As Michael unlocked his door, he was saying, "So you were born on the same day as Cynthia, and in the same hospital? Okay, that's... well, it's something, alright."

Tilda walked in and went straight to the television in the living room and switched it on.

"I thought we were gonna..." Michael began, nodding toward the bedroom.

"We will," said Tilda, and she motioned to his sofa, "but you're gonna want to sit down for this. She opened up her phone to a new photo sideshow she created just before she joined him. She pulled up the snapshot Leigh took in front of Rio and cast it to the flatscreen. She began, "Okay, here's a picture of you and Cynthia from tonight."

"When did you take that?" asked Michael.

"Leigh took it," she replied.

"Why is Leigh taking pictures of me and Cynthia?" he asked warily.

"Focus, Michael," said Tilda. "That's not what's important right now."

"Fine," he said, a little testy, muttering under his breath. "Yes, that's us. So?"

Tilda swiped to the next shot. She narrated, "This is the same shot, just focused on Cynthia."

Michael just sighed impatiently, his erection long gone. "I know what she looks like."

Tilda swiped again. "Okay, this is me and my parents." It was simple shot Nick Westen had taken last Christmas. It was sharply focused.

"Who are those people?" asked Michael, pointing at the television.

"I just told you. It's me and my mom and dad."

"Well of course I recognize you," Michael countered, "but no way those are your parents. What, did you photoshop Cynthia onto them? Why would you do that?"