Can Everyone Tell? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilda ignored his comment, and asked, "You see Cynthia in my parents? Or maybe vice-versa?"

"Yeah," he said. "I mean, just look at them. Separated at birth or something."

Tilda swiped to the next picture, one of her and Michael. "Using those same eyes, look at this picture of us. But don't look at us like a couple. What do you see?"

He studied the image closely. For the first time, he noticed their similarities... the nose, the lips, (which fit so well against his), their long, elegant necks, even their lean, graceful build. Both fair and blonde, smiling at the camera with the exact same smile. Suddenly, he looked at her sharply, as if she were a stranger. "What the hell is going on here, Tilda? This is freaking crazy!"

She turned off the television and sat next to him on the sofa and took both his hands in hers. "Michael," she said, "Leigh has a theory we need to consider."

"Leigh?! What--"

"She's the one who noticed this and put it all together. Remember, Cynthia and I were born the same day in the same hospital. She thinks we were switched at birth. I know it sounds crazy, but it explains some unexplained things, like how you're so fucking gorgeous and Cynthia doesn't look anything like you, or how I don't look anything like my mom or dad."

Michael just laughed and added, "Because you're fucking gorgeous, too?" Then, "Look, I'm sure you're his daughter. He did a DNA test, right?"

Tilda simply said, "Did you?"

Michael just stared at her. Then he looked down and silently shook his head. "I didn't want to know," he said quietly. "I was so happy to have daughter. Then, when she did cheat on me, I wondered, but by that time, Cynthia was a teenager. It didn't matter... she was MY daughter, no matter what."

Tilda's heart swelled for him for saying that. "Michael James, I love you so much!" and she went to kiss him, but he shoved her away.

"Omigod, that means, we... I... I fucked my own... Omigod, nononono... FUUUUUCK!!" he began melting down.

He was losing it. Tilda needed to regain control of the situation. She grabbed his face in both hands and told him firmly, "Michael, you need to calm down... it's going to be fine. Just relax. Okay?"

He took several deep breaths and forced himself to speak calmly. "Tilda, we have to tell both Cynthia and your folks about this. Everyone needs to be with the right family. And when everyone finds out we've been sleeping together, both our lives will be ruined. Incest is a serious crime."

She continued, now that he could listen rationally, "Leigh's theory also answers another previously unanswered question, namely US."

"Us?" repeated Michael. "What about us? Other than we're father and daughter so there definitely shouldn't be an 'us' to begin with."

"Think about it. From the very first moment we met, we've been drawn to each other, and it's been absolutely, uncontrollably irresistible. To the point of obsession. You left me for three weeks, and I thought about you every moment of every day while you were gone. As soon as you came back, kissing you felt like drinking cool water after crawling across the desert. I'm not the least bit embarrassed to tell you that I'm totally in love with you." She poked him in his chest as she spat, "And don't you dare tell me you don't feel exactly the same!"

He took the poking finger in his hand and said, "Of course I love you, Tilda! I love you more than anything in this world! But we can't be together... it's just wrong."

"Don't you want to know WHY it's so powerful?"

"Why?"

Tilda answered as if she'd been waiting all night to tell him, "GSA. It stands for Genetic Sexual Attraction. It's where people who are blood related, but don't grow up together, when they meet later in life, there is an instant, very strong sexual connection. It doesn't always happen, and it's not always this strong, but sometimes, there's us. And just so you know, when it happens, it never goes away."

Michael was speechless.

"So I only have one question... Do you want to end it?" she asked.

He didn't answer immediately, but, "I'm sorry, baby, but we have to."

"That's not what I asked. Do you WANT to end it?"

"Hell, no, I don't want to end it. I love you. All I want is to be with you."

"Then pay attention," she said. "First of all, there is no need for us to tell anybody about any of this."

"How can you say that?!" he shouted. "Family is important! It's everything! People should be with their rightful families!"

Tilda calmly countered, "If Cynthia and I were little kids, I would agree. But we're grown women. What, my dad's gonna get a refund on my college costs so you can pay them? You're gonna un-go to Cynthia's soccer games and go back in time and go to mine? You're gonna repossess 25 years of birthday and Christmas presents? No! Telling them will only leave everyone hurt, confused, and resentful. How is that better than leaving things the way they are now? Cynthia has a father who loves her and Bob and Rosa have a loving daughter. Why take that away? Like you just said, 'she's yours no matter what'. How has that changed?"

Michael considered her words. "But how can we just keep it from them?" he insisted.

"Don't think about it that way," she said. "Think about it like this... you're protecting them from an ugly truth that will only hurt them. We don't want them to be hurt, do we?"

"No, you're right," Michael agreed. "I mean, I wouldn't want to know, either if my dad wasn't my dad. But what if down the line, Cynthia or your folks find out, or maybe figure it out?" Michael continued.

Tilda had actually discussed this with Leigh and answered, "IF that happens, and it probably won't, and everyone is threatening to blow up our world, we can just apologize and move to New Jersey or Rhode Island, where incest is legal. Or France. France is nice, and their health care is number one in the world!"

"You've really given this some thought, haven't you?" said Michael. "Okay, last thing... But what about us?'

"What about us?" replied Tilda. "Nothing changes. I love you and I'm not giving you up. Ever."

He smiled and said, "That's sweet, and I agree with you, but what if someone else can see that, you know..."

Tilda chuckled, "Sweetie, we've been sleeping together for over a month, falling asleep in each other's arms, waking up in each other's beds, and neither of us had any clue about this. How's some stranger gonna tell?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true, Michael admitted, still not fully convinced. "Wait, how did you figure all this out?"

Tilda answered, "I told Leigh about us, how we were both affected so hard and so fast, and it was so unusual for both of us. She thought it sounded like GSA. So when she met you, she was looking for resemblance. Then she saw Cynthia and she knows my folks, so she knew for sure."

"So Leigh knows about this?!" he asked, his voice betraying a touch of panic. "What if she freaks out and turns us in? Can we trust her?"

To his surprise, Tandy laughed out loud. "Michael, Leigh is pregnant. By her own father. So yeah, we can trust her."

Michael looked like he might pass out. "Jesus, Tilda, what kind of crazy ass world have dragged me into?"

She got up and sat on his lap and kissed him, then answered, "Welcome to a world where fathers and daughter sometimes get together romantically, and yet the world keeps going. I saw that world with Leigh, but I never thought I'd be a part of it. Now that I am," and she kissed him, their tongues happily reuniting, "I have to say... this is the world I want to live in. How about you?"

Michael kissed her again, and said, "I'm gonna need some help getting my head around this new reality. Maybe you could come to bedroom and help me with that."

Tilda smiled widely and hopped up off his lap. She took his hand and pulled him to his bedroom, saying, "This is going to take some time to get your head right. We should get started right away!"

Tilda pushed Michael down on the bed, pulling his pants and shorts off. As he ripped his shirt off, Tilda took his cock into her mouth. As she focused I the sensitive head, he quickly rose from firm to fully hard and he started sliding himself in and out of her mouth, fucking her face more and more urgently. While her mouth was expertly driving him to the edge, her hands were pulling off her clothes.

Finally naked, she came up to face him, kissing him deeply as she took his stiff dick, lined it up with her waiting hole, and blissfully sunk down on it, groaning in pleasure. She sat up on him and pressed herself down to get every bit of him inside her, then rotated her hips, driving him crazy with pleasure. As he cried out, she leaned down and retook his mouth, slipping her tongue into his mouth, biting his lip, claiming him as her own.

Moving together as one, she pulled back and looked in his face. "This is soooo good! I don't ever want us to end."

"Never!" he answered. "You're mine forever," he promised, his hands on her hips, pushing her up and down his thick cock.

Her hips picked up speed, fucking him harder and faster, pressing him into the bed. "And you know the best part?" she asked him, knowing they were almost there, about to cum deliciously together, their bodies always in sync.

"What's that, baby?" he answered trying not to cum just yet.

She leaned forward and whispered raspily into his ear, "Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me, daddeeeee!"

His arms went around her, squeezing her tightly to him as he erupted, pouring his essence deep inside his daughter. Volley after volley spewed into her, and he was aware how deliciously wrong this all was. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "Thank you, daddy."

In his blissful, post-orgasmic haze, Michael wanted to feel bad, he really did. He had just fucked his daughter. Legally, she wasn't, but they both knew... that was his blood in her veins, and now his cum in her pussy. He thought he would feel better if he felt even a little bad. But no. He felt better than he'd ever felt... he felt complete. He knew that they would be together, like this, as long as there was breath in his body. He'd never give this up.

*****

Russ Ralston had never become fully comfortable with the nature of his relationship with his daughter. Every time they began to be intimate, he'd second-guess her intentions. Other times, he urged her to find an appropriate young man and have an appropriate family. She kept insisting that he was all she wanted and needed. He kept thinking she'd be better off with someone else. Finally, she met a man through a friend at work, named Jason Baxter.

Jason was a nice young man from a good home, and he was patient with Tandy's trust issues. They lived together, never marrying because Tandy knew it was only a matter of time before one of them strayed... either he would find someone a little younger and maybe a little more open, or more likely, she'd end up in her dad's bed once again. Her deep-seated trust issues kept her from ever having a child of her own, since she was very afraid a daughter would meet upon some version of Tyrese. She didn't want to put anyone through that. But Jason wanted children, so Tandy's predictions became self-actualizing. Jason was enough of a man to tell her to her face that he was leaving, but Tandy moved out first, returning to her father's house.

After an exhaustive search with some very strenuous vetting, Tandy found a couple's counselor she could be frank with and dragged Russ there with her. There, he finally understood that his desire to not hurt Tandy was the only thing hurting her. He finally accepted that, if he truly loved his daughter, then the only way to not hurt her, is to love her the way she wants to be loved. In this case, that meant romantically. He finally gave himself over to their love. Every now and again though, he wonders how he got so lucky.

Epilogue -- Thirteen years later

Sydney Westin was a lucky little girl with an idyllic life. She was very pretty, with thick black hair with only a little kink to it. Even at the tender age of 12, the boys at her school were beginning to question if she indeed had cooties. A few even seemed willing to risk contact. Her mom, Leigh, was also very pretty (for an old lady, that is,) which meant that Sydney would probably continue to stay pretty over the years. That was what she had come to expect, and Syndey Westin generally got whatever she wanted.

An only child, she had both her parents' undivided attention. Unlike 80% of her classmates, her mom and dad were still together, and they were disgustingly affectionate. Her dad, Nick, was always grabbing her mom's butt, or kissing her, or pulling her down on his lap, and they'd make out like friggin' teenagers... it was horrible! They didn't even stop it when she had her friends over. GAAAGH! So embarrassing! They were way too old to act like that. Her mom was like 80 years old, and her dad was at least 90!

Her mom worked at some computer company, and she'd been there forever. Sydney was sure her mom ran the place. Sydney didn't know if they were rich, but they certainly lived like it. And her dad didn't seem to have a job like the other dads (he claimed he moved money from one mountain to the other), so he was always at every one of her games and school functions, and he friggin' volunteered for EVERYTHING! All the lady teachers were all ga-ga over him, all, "Hey, Mr. Westen, Will you be coming, Mr. Westen? Sydney's such a dream, Mr. Westen, where's Mrs. Westen today?" She guessed he looked okay, I mean, for a million years old.

But he was a really good dad, and complain as she did, she was squarely a Daddy's Girl, and he spoiled her dreadfully... everybody said so. Jealous! Her mom said she was always a daddy's girl too, but she didn't really talk about her mom and dad much. Strange. But now that Sydney was a woman (twelve was grown-up, right?), she was beginning to realize that when she got married in a hundred years, she'd want a cool husband just like daddy... just not so old.

Her Aunt Tilda had an old husband, too. What was it with these women with these older guys? Anyway, Aunt Tilda wasn't really her aunt, just her mom's best friend from way, way back before photos were all 3-D. But, like her mom and dad, they seemed blissfully happy. They had a child, too, her little "cousin" Raphe. He was only ten, but BOY was he cute! It's a shame he's so young! Like her mom, they were both computer nerds with big jobs at tech companies in town. Uncle Michael (apparently, he did NOT like to be called 'Mike') told her they used to work together, but when they fell in love, he quit and moved to a different company.

Michael had a daughter from before he met Aunt Tilda, but she looked WAY older that Tilda, and she didn't seem to like Tilda at ALL, so they didn't see her very much. Aunt Tilda and Uncle Michael just bought a house near them, so they saw each other all the time. When they got together, her mom always joked about "their little club," but Sydney had no idea what she meant.

Aunt Tandy didn't seem as happy as her mom or Aunt Tilda. She'd been married one time, but it didn't work out. Now she lived back home with her dad again. Funny, Aunt Tandy only seemed happy when she was with her dad, and then she seemed very happy. Sydney always thought dads had magic abilities, so maybe that was the case for them. Her first husband didn't work out, but Aunt Tandy seemed to happy just living with her dad. The three of them, Tandy, Tilda, and her mom, were all really good friends and they saw each often, and Sydney figured, that's all Aunt Tandy needed.

She could smell dinner. It was almost ready. Both her parents were really good cooks. All her friends loved staying for dinner. It was a wonder the whole family wasn't like a million pounds! She heard her mom call... "Syd! Dinner!" She shut down her tablet and headed down to her family.

The End