Can Everyone Tell?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they pulled out of the garage, Nick saw Tilda walking up the driveway carrying a bag that had a large 'V S' on the side. He stopped the vehicle and said, "Hey, Tilda, what are you doing back?"

Tilda smiled and said, "Hi, Mr. Westen, hey, Leigh. When I got home and was going through my stuff, I saw that you left this." She handed to bag through the window to Nick, who passed it to Leigh. "I thought you might need it tonight." She smiled innocently, while Leigh looked mortified.

Leigh knew what was in the Victoria's' Secret bag... some new sexy lingerie that she bought specifically with her father in mind. She was sure that Tilda thought that, too. Tilda was snooping! Leigh said, "I'm gonna see you tomorrow, you could have given it to me then. Why would you think I'd need this tonight, hmm?"

Tilda smiled smugly, shrugged, and said, "How would I know? Oh well... I guess I just get to see my bestie one more time today! You guys headed out to see, what was it, 'Earth, Air, and Water' or whatever?"

Nick said, "'Earth, Wind, and Fire!'" a little defensively. "What are you up to tonight?"

"Oh, not much. Since I've been abandoned tonight, I was just gonna rearrange my closet or somethin'. Maybe re-wash my hair, I guess..." she said, looking down sadly while putting on her best pouty, forlorn face.

Nick and Leigh glanced at each other, having a quick, silent conversation about whether they should invite her, and whether Tilda would interfere with the rest of the night's planned activities. Nick's eyebrows indicated that the evening would still go on as planned no matter what. He licked his lips, and the decision was made. "So, Tilda, would you like to tag along?" asked Nick.

"Oh, no," said Tilda dramatically. "I wouldn't want to impose or be a third wheel."

"It's fifth wheel. But don't be silly. It's just me and my dad," said Leigh.

"Yeah," agreed Nick. "It'll be like I have two daughters." He chuckled; his laughter cut short by the intensity of the look his actual daughter shot him.

"Sorry, babe... you know I'm just joking, right?" said Nick.

Leigh smiled warmly and said, "I know. It just caught me by surprise. Don't worry! It's gonna be fun!"

Tilda climbed into the back seat, and Nick drove away. They got to the small venue and Nick left the car with the valet. The room was set up like a large dinner theater, with theater seating near the medium-sized stage and roughly thirty or so tables with four seats each, further back but sitting higher. Nick managed to find a table near the wall towards the back of the room. They had a good view of the stage, but because it was off to the side of the room, it seemed surprisingly intimate. The tables had wait-service until the acts were onstage, so Nick ordered drinks for the table. He and Leigh had just eaten dinner, but Tilda hadn't, so he ordered some appetizers for her as well.

The first group that came up was some local band no one had ever heard of. They only played their own original music, and Nick really hoped they had day jobs, because they likely had no future in music. A stand-up comic worked the crowd before the first act and before the main. He was actually pretty good.

Finally, the main act was introduced, and they got things started off right with a cover of 'Shining Star,' and without stopping, immediately went right into 'That's the Way of the World,' just like on the original album. These guys were really good. They apparently had a love of the music and the group. Not a beat was missed. About an hour into the show, they finally got to Nick's favorite EW&F tune, 'Reasons.' As soon as he heard the first notes, he pulled Leigh close to him so he could hold her while he listened. Leigh actually got up and sat on Nick's lap, her arm around him. They swayed gently together to the music. Nick's eyes were closed as he let the music wash over him, and he breathed deeply, inhaling Leigh's intoxicating scent, planting little kisses on her neck while she lovingly rubbed her fingers lightly over his bald scalp. Under the table, his fingers rubbed her thigh up and down, coming ever closer to her rapidly moistening sex, finally stroking her lips outside her thin panties.

'Reasons... the reasons that we're here...'

Her breath caught in her throat as he gently slid her panties aside and slipped a single finger into her tight young slit. She was glad her skirt was so loose. She spread her legs wider to give him room. It was under the table; no one could see... God, he made her feel so damn good! He even found that spot on her neck! His fingers were massaging her clit just hard enough. If he didn't stop, she was gonna cum right her in front of all these people...

'After the love games have been played...'

Leigh looked into her father's eyes, drawn to him. She knew Tilda was there, looking at them. But she couldn't stop her hips from moving noticeably. She loved him so much... he was so good to her... he always made her feel so amazing...

'... and in the morning when I rise...'

Nick kept telling himself, 'We shouldn't... not here... gotta keep this secret,' but she was so beautiful. Her brown eyes, so like his. Her cinnamon skin, her pert little nose covered with freckles you had to be very close to her to see. He loved her so much, so deeply, and he could see the love and desire reflected back in her eyes. And her sweet pussy was so hot, so wet, and felt so good under his fingers. Tilda was staring now, mouth open, leaning forward, being drawn into what she was witnessing...

The music swelled, heading towards its climax... Nick kissed his daughter deeply, pulling her tongue hungrily into his mouth as he suddenly pressed two fingers all the way inside her, seeking out her spot.

'After all the reasons why...'

She felt his fingers push inside her and start massaging her G-spot while he kissed her deeply, like a lover, in front of the whole world...

'All the reasons were a lie...'

The singer screamed, "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeahh!" This note... this scream, was the moment the crowd had been waiting for, and they were not disappointed. Leigh exploded as the crowd lost it and went wild, no one noticing a beautiful young woman sitting on her father's lap, in the throes of orgasm. Leigh clutching him desperately and pouring her juices all over his fingers sliding in and out of her, moaning loudly into his mouth. She held him tightly as she rode the crest back down.

'Can't find the reasons... why my love, it won't disappear...'

As the song came back down from the emotional peak, so did the incestuous lovers. They kept kissing, gently now, until she pulled his hand from her and together, they licked her sweet extract from his fingers, and finally shared one last kiss, sharing her flavor between them.

'Can't find the reasons... why I love you...'

As the song ended, the crowd erupted in thunderous applause; Nick held his daughter while she caught her breath. Every seat was empty except theirs. After a full five-minute ovation, the applause finally died down and ended, and the band went into their final number, 'September,' a song guaranteed to get everyone dancing until the end of the show.

Tilda had raptly watched every moment of their passion. She finally picked up her jaw off the floor to enjoy the music. She even knew this one! But she simply could not get past the fact that she'd just sat there and witnessed her best friend being tongue-kissed and fingered to orgasm by her own father! And it was clearly not the first time they had been together. She was sure that somebody was gonna say something on the ride home. Until then, she would just try to find the pieces of her exploded head and put it back together. Leigh stayed in her father's lap, swaying against him to the music. She just sat there against him, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Tilda was floored.

The crowd demanded an encore. The band struck up a lively piece called 'Singasong'. They were already on their feet, and this upbeat number had everyone dancing. The band extended it and blended it with 'September' as a finale. They finally ended, to wild applause. The band took their final bows, and the house lights came back up.

In the SUV on the drive home, Nick and Leigh were still humming 'September', holding hands and laughing as if Tilda weren't there. She waited a few minutes for somebody to address the enormous elephant sitting in the car with them. Instead, they were re-singing the concert. Although admittedly, they probably really enjoyed it more than most.

Tilda loudly cleared her throat and said, "So, Leigh; about that duck..."

Leigh turned in her seat to look at her friend. She smiled guiltily and said, "What do you want me to say, Till? Yes, my dad and I are..."

"Fucking?" offered Tilda.

"No, we're not 'fucking,'" snapped Leigh. She closed her eyes and took a moment. She continued, "Look, we're not just fooling around, Till. As crazy as this sounds, we're in love. Serious, committed, spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-him love. And it's more real than anything I ever felt for Tyrese. I'm in love with my dad, and he loves me. Tilds, you're my best friend and my rock. But if you're gonna have a problem with this, we're just not gonna be able to hang anymore. Sorry, but this," she gestured between her and Nick, "...this is my life now."

Tilda was shocked at how seriously Leigh was about this. She said, "Clearly you've never had a true best friend before. Best friends don't sleep with their BFF's boyfriend, and best friends keep each other's secrets. No matter what. Like I said before, I'd never tell a soul."

Nick finally spoke up. "You told her about this?" he asked his daughter.

She squeezed his hand and answered, "No, dad, I know how to keep a secret. But I guess she's been noticing something, 'cause she's been asking all kinda questions for weeks now. I knew it was only a matter of time before she knew for sure. Then they played your favorite song, you pushed all my right buttons, and here we are!"

Tilda was still surprised that was all out in the open. She said, "Well I have to ask... how did this all get started? I mean, if you're really this much in love, it damn well better be more romantic than, 'Daddy, I'm horny. Wanna fuck?'" She dropped her voice to mimic Nick's and said, "'Sure, baby girl! Let's do it!'" Both Nick and Leigh burst out laughing at her imitation of them.

Leigh said, "No, it was much better than that, Slutella! Anyway, remember last year was pretty rough for me, right? I—"

Tilda interrupted with, "Yeah, walking in on your boyfriend balls-deep in your former best friend! Oh, sorry," she said after seeing the look on Leigh's face. "I know that still hurts."

Leigh looked over at her father driving them home, and she smiled and said, "No, not anymore. Not for a while. Anyway, so that happened, and I cried on your shoulder, and I cried on Daddy's shoulder, and both you guys were there for me."

"I know! That's how I got my promotion!" said Tilda.

Nick asked, "Promotion? You mean at work?"

"No, before all that I was just Leigh's friend and co-worker. But after being there for her during all that, I got promoted to BFF. Girls take this seriously! That's why it's my sworn duty to forever curse the name of Tandy Ralston. Fuckin' skank!"

Leigh continued, "Anyway, right after Halloween, I found out that Tyreese and Tandy had ran off and got married. They're living out west, like Vegas or something. I thought I was getting over him but hearing that threw me into a tailspin. I was devastated... in bed for days. I could barely work, crying all day and night. One night, daddy came into my room, got in bed with me, and just held me. He didn't say a word. He just held me while I cried. The next morning, he was gone. But I felt a little better. A few days later, I had started back crying at night, and he came back in, and just held me. Nothing else. He came in the next few nights. Not a word was said, and every morning he was gone back to his room. About a week or so later, we started talking in bed while he was spooning me. He just listened to me go on and on, and it made me feel so much better.

"Then, last Thanksgiving, you and your dad had come over, and it looked like everything was fine. After you guys left and we went to bed, separately, but I lay there thinking about him, and missing him holding me, so I went to his bed and got in. This time, we laid face to face, talking. We eventually kissed, kissed again, and finally started making out for real. We could both tell where this was leading, so he stopped us. He asked me over and over if I was sure I wanted to do this. I was, and it was so beautiful. We've never slept alone since. I knew the next morning that Daddy was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with. And like I said before, now here we are."

Tilda's eyes were glistening. "That is so sweet. I'm so jealous!" she said.

Leigh said, "Well you do have a father."

"Yeah, but he'd never—"

"You'd be surprised," said Nick softly. By this time they had arrived back at Nick's house, and they'd been sitting in the car talking for a few minutes. "I'd invite you in, Tilda, but it's pretty late."

"You're right. But it's been a really great evening. Thanks for letting me tag along. And thanks for the trust, too. It means a lot!" said Tilda.

Leigh said, "We're still on for tomorrow at four, right? And remember, I'm gonna need you to be quiet on this, okay?"

"Not a peep," promised Tilda as they all got out of the car. "See you tomorrow!" Leigh and Tilda hugged goodnight and she drove off as Nick closed the garage door. By the time he locked the door and made it to the family room, Leigh was naked on the sofa with her legs spread wide.

She looked at him with love and desire and said, "You know, knowing we were out there, and anybody could see us, and see you making me cum like crazy, was driving me wild! I'm glad we already made love, 'cause now I need you to fuck me, Daddy! Come here and fuck your daughter like a dad is supposed to!"

Nick kneeled on the floor against the sofa and started licking her wet and waiting gash, tasting her delicious juices mixed with the soaps and shampoos from their shower, along with just the barest hint of the cheesecake that started it all. While he was drinking from her, he was pulling his clothes off. As soon as he was naked, he climbed up on the sofa and immediately sunk his hard dick all the way into her as she groaned in pleasure, beginning her quest for the next few orgasms. She had no doubt her daddy would deliver.

*************************************************************************************

A couple of weeks later, Nick and Leigh were getting well into the holiday spirit. The lights were hung on the front of the house, and together they were decorating the tree. This wasn't their first Christmas tree they had done together -- they were father and daughter, after all. But it was their first time doing it as a romantic couple. Last Christmas, their intimate relationship was so new that they never bothered to decorate. They'd just spent every possible moment in bed together exploring this new dimension of their lives. This year, Nick wanted to make it special, and he was pulling out all the stops.

Leigh had never been happier, despite how conspicuously empty her left ring finger had started to feel. Once they passed their one-year anniversary, she started feeling wistful, wanting... she wasn't even sure what it was. But she found herself noticing couples and checking for rings on women's fingers. She loved her father and meant it when she said it was 'spend the rest of her life with him' love. But she wasn't stupid. She knew there was no way they could get married. But it might be nice to pretend. Well, maybe they'd talk about that after the holidays were over. She didn't want anything to put a damper on this Christmas. She absolutely loved going Christmas shopping with her dad, openly holding hands like lovers, and hugging and kissing like every other couple. It was what she'd always wanted for them, and her dad was providing it in droves. No one seemed to even notice their age difference, although Nick didn't look anywhere near 46. With his brown skin, shaved head with a stud earring, and his big, athletic physique, he easily passed for mid-thirties. So to everyone else, they were just another happy couple. Leigh had no intention of adding anything other than bliss to the equation. Still, it'd be nice, though...

Once the tree was up, Leigh went into the kitchen and started preheating the oven and taking out cutting boards. "Whatcha makin', sweetie?" Asked Nick.

"Oh, nothing too fancy. Just fish tacos and chips & salsa."

"Oooh! My favorite! Fish tacos! Would that be your special secret recipe sweet-hot salsa?" Nick asked excitedly.

"Of course, daddy. It's your favorite, isn't it?" She answered sweetly.

"Baby, you are too good to me. Santa already knows what you want, so you don't have butter me up," said Nick.

Her expression saddened just a little when she said, "Santa can't give me what I really want, Daddy. But that's alright. I already have more than I ever dreamed, right here in my arms." And with that she embraced him tightly.

Nick looked intently in her face as he asked, "And what's that? What is it that even I, Saint Nick himself, can't deliver?"

"Well if you're really St. Nick, then you already know," she smiled.

"I guess we'll have to see on Christmas morning. You'd better be a good girl, though, or the only thing black and hard you'll get is coal!"

"Oooh, Santa, don't take that from me! That's what I live for!" she said, pretending to be scared. "If I'm a bad little girl, maybe you could just spank me instead!" She turned around and poked out her shapely derrière for emphasis.

"Girl, make my dinner before we forget to eat!" laughed Nick as he swatted her gently on her soft tushy.

After dinner, Nick was putting the dishes away as they heard the doorbell chime. Leigh was about to get up, but Nick wiped his hands dry and motioned for her to relax while he answered the door. He opened the door and Leigh's former friend, Tandy Ralston was standing there, looking beyond pitiful.

"Tandy..." said Nick. "It's been, well, a while! Do you want to come in?"

"Hi, Mr. Westen," she said hesitantly. "Is Leigh here?"

"Yeah, she's inside. You know it's gonna be rough, right?"

"I know. But I have to tell her the truth. Then, once I say what I came to say, I'll go back to Kansas."

"Kansas?! Well, okay. Come on in."

They walked into the house, past the kitchen where Leigh was finishing cleanup. She smiled when she saw her dad, and then looked shocked as she saw who was following him into her house. Her stare turned icy hard and she only said through tense lips, "Tandy."

"Hey, Leigh. How have you been?"

At first, Leigh didn't answer. She just looked at her through slitted eyes. Finally she spoke, "For a while there I was pretty bad off. But I'm good now." She glanced at her dad who looked at her intently as to say, I'm here for you, baby girl. "Really good," she continued.

Tandy said, "Look, I know you hate me, and I absolutely don't blame you. I came here 'cause I wanted to, no, I needed to tell you the truth about what happened last year. Then, if you want, I'm out, and you'll never see me or hear from me again. Okay?"

Again, she didn't answer at first. Leigh took a few long breaths, deciding whether to hear out this slut-ass snake or not. She decided, "Fine. Let's chat. If nothing else, it'll give me some closure." She waved her hand toward the sofa. Tandy sat on the sofa alone. Leigh sat in the armchair. Nick went to leave, but Leigh waved him over, saying, "I can't do this alone. Please stay."