Can Everyone Tell?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything, daddy?"

She asked, teasingly.

"Anything at all. You don't even have to ask," he replied, kissing her again.

While she kissed him back, Leigh pushed him back, so he was lying flat on his back. She pulled the covers around her shoulders making a cocoon for them, then kneeled over his rock-hard cock and lowered herself down on him. "Mmmmmm..." she cooed. "Right there... right there is where a daddy belongs... Mmmmm"

Nick pulled her down to him and sucked on her hard, tight nipples while he slipped his hand down to where they were joined, and started rubbing her clit, stroking right on her button and the soft skin around it. Her hips went into overdrive, forcing his cock in and out of her snatch faster and faster. Her mouth sought out his and they kissed deeply, even as Nick pulled her over so that he was on top of her. He pulled her legs up, spreading her flower wide, and proceeded to grind into her needy, receptive gash. Their tongues dueled as they embraced feverishly, and Nick could feel her nails break the skin of his back as she began to climb the peak to ecstasy. As they ended the long kiss, she moaned, "Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy... ooooooohhhh..." and she felt her whole core explode into a million sparkles of light. Nick held his baby tightly as he felt her riding the wave, purring and writhing under him.

Before she could fully recover, he slipped himself out of her and pulled himself down so that he was face down in her wet, open pussy. He parted her soft lush curls and attached his sucking lips to her already sensitive button, sending her back up towards another orgasm. As her moans and cries reached a fever pitch, he slipped two fingers inside her to stroke and rub the top of her channel, making that familiar 'come here' motion that had her coming closer and closer to cumming, until she lost it again. She grabbed his head and pushed his face into her throbbing, pulsing pussy, pressing him in as hard as she could, trying to become one with his relentlessly feasting mouth. He slid just the tip of his finger inside her tight butthole and wiggled it up and down, adding to the already deliriously intense sensation... her whole body tensed up, her mouth frozen open in a silent scream, as the most intense orgasm of her life wracked her body, her entire universe seemingly centered between her legs. As her euphoria began to recede, she became too sensitive.

"No more, daddy," she said breathlessly, trying to push him away from between her still spread legs. "You're trying to kill me... you're trying to lick me to death! Come back up here."

As Nick pulled himself back up so they were face to face, she felt his still-hard rod against her thigh. "Daddy, you're still hard! You didn't cum yet?" He shook his head, 'No.' "Well we can't have that! Come here..." and she reached down between them and put his hard dick against her waiting entrance.

He slid back inside her, gentler this time, and they lovingly moved together, their bodies in perfect synch. He was already very primed from their energetic session so far, and in only a few strokes inside her young, tight quim, he felt himself getting closer and closer until he pulled her tight to him and held still as he felt himself fire off surge after surge of his hot seed into his beloved daughter. He relaxed on top of her, and she held him in place there against her beating heart. After a few more tender kisses, he rolled off her, but pulled her close. She cuddled up on him, her head on his chest and one thigh over his, and they drifted off to sleep.

*****

Tandy was running as fast as she could, but she couldn't seem to pick up any speed. She glanced behind her and saw Tyrese... somehow, he had found her, all the way out here in Prisskin, Kansas! He looked so angry as he chased her. He was gaining, and she couldn't escape. "Bitch, you're mine! I bought you! I OWN your ass!" he yelled. As he reached his hand out to grab her, he roared in exertion trying to catch her. He roared so loud... she was so terrified...

Tandy sat up, suddenly awake, breathing hard as if she'd actually been running at full speed. She slept in a tee-shirt and panties, and her shirt was drenched in sweat. Her heart was racing, and her eyes were wild as she looked around, trying to make sure of where she was. She was in her bedroom back home, in Orlando, Florida. She was safe. Her dad was just down the hall. She pulled the damp garment from her body and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. She flopped back down, but sleep was nowhere to be found. She glanced at the clock: it was 3:35 a.m.

She got up and put on a different shirt to sleep in, and then padded out to the kitchen to get a drink. The house was dark and silent. She could hear her dad snoring softly. She took a swig of some fruit juice, drinking right from the bottle so she didn't make any noise getting a glass. As she started to head back down the hall to her room, she was suddenly filled with dread. She couldn't bear to go back in there. She glanced at their sofa, but it was old and uncomfortable, and beyond ready to be replaced. When she felt like this as a little girl, she'd always go sleep with her parents, safe and sound between mom and dad. But now it was only Daddy in there. Their marriage had never been passionate, and her mom had left them immediately after Tandy graduated from high school, going in search of her missed youth. Tandy wasn't a little girl anymore; she was 24 years old. But she was so scared after that horrible dream... after all she'd been through, surely Daddy would let her in, just for tonight. So she went instead to her father's bedroom door and cautiously opened it. Always a light sleeper, he awakened as soon as the soft light from the hallway illuminated his room.

"Tandy? You okay, honey?" he asked.

"I had a horrible nightmare. I don't wanna go back in there. Could I..."

Without another word, Russ Ralston pulled back the covers in invitation. She practically squealed in delight as she ran like a little girl to get in the bed. "Thank you, daddy!" she gushed. As he put his strong arms around her pulling her in close and spooned her from behind, she sighed. She hadn't felt this safe in over a year. She was asleep within minutes.

Leigh awoke to the sound of the doorbell. Someone was really hammering on it. She glanced at the clock: how the hell was it after 10:00 already?! She looked for her dad, but he was already out of bed. Probably downstairs in the home gym working out. The doorbell rang again. Who the fuck was it?! She heard her dad opening the door, and saying something unintelligible. She did hear the word, 'Tilda.' As she hopped up out of bed to put something on and run to her old room, she remembered, she no longer had to do that. Tilda knew about her and her dad. She heard her dad call up, "Tilda's here!"

She went to the door and called back down, "Just send her up here. I'm getting dressed!"

A minute later, she heard Tilda call from her old room, "Where are you? You hiding?"

She called back, "In here."

Tilda came up to the bedroom door and stopped at the threshold, as if there was some invisible force field across the entrance to the room, looking at Leigh as she finished straightening her oversized tee-shirt and yoga pants. "Why are you... Oh, I guess you do sleep in here with, ... with your dad, huh?"

Leigh replied, "Yeah. I used to run into my old bedroom just to keep up appearances, well, for you, really. But now you know about us, so what's the point? Anyway, come in. What's up?"

Tilda shook her head and said, "Look, Leigh, I'm not coming in there. I'll meet you downstairs."

"Why? Because it's my bedroom? You've been in—"

"No, it's because it's the bedroom you share with your father. Look, you trusted me with the info, and I know I said I'm cool with it, but I don't know how full my disclosure needs to be. Hanging out with you in the bedroom where you fuck you dad is just too real for me to deal with all at once. Sorry, girl. I'll be okay with it all, but Im'ma need a little more time."

Leigh nodded, "I see. Well I'm dressed. Let's go down now." Tilda seemed relieved, but Leigh couldn't help needling her one more time. "I understand, but you should know... we fucked plenty of times in my room, too."

Tildas's response was predictable and enjoyable. "Ewww! God, Leigh... your ass is NASTY!" Leigh laughed heartily at her friend's discomfort.

They went into the kitchen and Leigh expected to see Nick, but he was nowhere to be found. She listened towards the gym and she could hear the clank of his weight machine. "My dad's in the gym for a while longer. I have to tell you something!" said Leigh.

"Me, too!" added Tilda. She couldn't wait: "Guess who I saw back in town!"

They both said at the same time, "Tandy Ralston!"

Tilda was shocked. "You knew? When did you find out?"

"She came over yesterday while we were putting up our tree. She wanted to talk," said Leigh.

"Talk?!" Tilda almost shouted. "What the fuck could she possibly have to say?"

Leigh took Tilda's hands in her own to get her to listen. "It turns out that the situation wasn't nearly as cut-and-dried as we thought." She explained Tandy's ordeal, and left nothing out.

Tilda looked shocked at what Tandy had gone through. "That's terrible! But how do you know she's telling the truth? "

"She said one little detail about that day that made me know she was telling the truth. She said while he was forcing her to sleep with him, he kept looking at his watch. At the time I was so mad and hurt, I didn't even think about it, but when he told me to come over, he was adamant that it be 2:00. Not earlier if I could or later if I needed, it was 'be there at 2!' Tilda, he WANTED me to walk in on that so I'd be out of his way and I'd cut Tandy loose as well. And I did exactly that."

"Wow... so what's the plan?"

"My dad knows somebody who might be able to track down the video, and maybe even track down Tyrese' ass, too. But to do that, the guy needs to talk to Tandy to find out just what he's looking for. They set up a video call for noon. I don't have a good phone number or email, so I need to go there and get her. Gimme a minute to shower and change and we can leave."

"I'm coming, too?" asked Tilda.

"You're her friend. Believe me, right now she needs all the friends she can get," said Leigh as she headed toward the stairs. "Just wait here. I'll be right back. Have a muffin!" she added from the top of the stairs.

Ninety minutes later, Leigh pulled into the garage with Tilda and Tandy. Tandy seemed nervous when she first saw Tilda, but she assured her that she had no animus, and she was there to support her however she could.

"Dad! We're back!" Leigh called out.

Tilda wondered, "You still call him 'Dad', even though, you know...?"

Leigh looked at her as if she'd just said the stupidest thing in the world. "What else should I call him... 'Nick'?"

"Well, that is his name, you know."

"Look, when you and your father start an incestuous love affair, you can call him whatever you want. But to me, he is, and always will be, 'Dad.' Unless we're alone."

"And then?"

Leigh shrugged and said simply, "Daddy." She smiled naughtily.

Tilda rolled her eyes and muttered, "Oh god..."

Tandy said, "Wow! I never in a million years thought I'd witness a conversation like this." She laughed nervously as she guiltily remembered spending last night in her own father's arms. Nothing illicit had happened, but still. Who knows what might happen one day?

Right then, Nick walked out and said, "Hey girls. I've got everything set up in my office. Right here." He ushered Tandy to his desk where two monitors were on. One showed a good-looking, dark skinned black man with close cropped hair and a goatee. He looked to be about the same age as her dad and Nick.

She sat in front of the monitor and waved, saying "Hi, I'm Tandy."

He waved back and said, "Hey, Tandy. My name's Nate Rochester. Jake is a longtime friend of both Nick and mine. But most importantly, I have some skills that might be useful here. Nick told me about what's happened to you. I'm really sorry, and if you can give me some information, I'm pretty sure I can find this piece of shit and take him down. So when did it all start?"

While Tandy and Nate worked online, Nick, Leigh, and Tilda waited in the kitchen. They had decided to go out to lunch after the call, so while they waited, they just talked. Tilda hadn't really talked with her friend since the night of the concert where they exposed their relationship to her. She and Leigh worked together in solutions design, but in this new "Post-COVID World", many jobs were still done remotely and they mainly communicated via email or ZOOM, so there was no chance to talk about such a sensitive topic. And if she was honest, Tilda was avoiding Leigh while she tried to come to grips with what Leigh and her father were doing.

As they had done for a few years now, Tilda and her dad had spent Thanksgiving with Leigh and Nick. Even though they were on their best behavior, now that she knew, Tilda could plainly see that they were in love. Every touch, every look, every smile between them, broadcast their love for each other to anyone who didn't see them as a father and daughter. Tilda looked at them and conversely regarded her own father.

Bob Kincaid was a good man, and had always been a good provider, but he was a 'father'; he'd never really been a 'Dad.' He'd never played with Tilda much, preferring to read his newspaper while he sipped his one scotch in the evening. Playing with the kid, cooking, and cleaning were 'woman's work,' and he didn't lift a finger to help her mom out. He figured he 'brought home the bacon,' and he didn't cheat on her, and that should be enough. After dinner, he'd usually watch TV and either fall asleep in his chair or lumber off to bed. He spoke to Tilda only when he needed to. He wasn't mean or abusive in any way; instead he was more like a high-quality vacuum cleaner: reliable, works well, and when you're done with it, put it away and leave it alone.

Bob was also not nearly as physically attractive as Nick Westen. Nick was tall, just over six feet, not huge, but solidly built from daily workouts in his well-equipped home gym, bald, and sported a stud earring. With his easy smile and toned physique, he looked like a black Mr. Clean. Her father, on the other hand, looked more like Ernie's roommate, Bert. Short, no more that five-feet-six, sallow complexion, sporting a unibrow, and with a perpetual five-o'clock shadow, even first thing in the morning. His hair was black, as is her mom's. Her mom was no pageant-winner herself, and they looked like a perfect match. Tilda wondered just where she got her looks, because in the few family photos they had, she looked, well, adopted. Tilda had long, silky, honey-blonde hair, and a perfect peaches-and-cream complexion highlighting her pretty features, with a wide, smile and cute, pixie-ish nose. Where both her parents were short and rather squat, Tilda was five-foot ten, willowy, and had a spectacular body that she did not have to work for.

She had fuller boobs than Leigh, who struggled to fill her little A-cups, and a tighter, more rounded ass than Tandy. Sometimes she wondered if her mom had strayed in the marriage, but any guy with Tilda's genes would be way out of her mom's league. As she looked at the male specimen that was Nick Westen, Tilda tried to image her father intimately. Just the thought of him even looking at her like that made her shudder in revulsion. The idea of him touching her almost made her retch. No, she thought... she wouldn't be joining Leigh's little club. Tandy might be a prospect with her dad, also single and with his above average good looks. He was always sorta shy, but so was Tandy, and with her new perspective, Tilda thought they could possibly look good together. But her troll of a father, uggghhh!

Less than thirty minutes later, Tandy walked back into the kitchen holding a thumb-drive that Nick had left for her at Nate's request. She held up the drive triumphantly and announced, "Mr. Rochester found the video and deleted it from the server. By tomorrow it'll be scrubbed from the web and unless somebody made a copy like this, it'll cease to exist. Plus, he found Tyrese!"

"He did it already? I thought it would take a while, like in the movies. Wow! Anyway, where is he?" asked Leigh immediately.

"Apparently, 'out west' means Tampa," said Tandy.

"Tampa?!" exclaimed Nick. "What's in Tampa?"

Tandy answered, "According to Nate's research, Tampa Bay is a hot spot for human trafficking, probably because of the port. If they'd gotten me to Tampa, I would have ended up locked in a shipping container with a flashlight, a bottle of water, and litter box. I would have been gone! And since I'm black, the investigation wouldn't have been any more than," she pretended look around the room from her chair, "'I don't see her! I guess she's gone!'"

Tilda, Leigh, and Nick all breathed, "Damn!"

Tandy said, "I know. Oh, Mr. Westen, he asked to see you. He's still on screen, waiting for you. "

"On my way," said Nick heading back into his office. "Thank you so much, Nate. How did you get it done so fast?" Nick asked as he took his seat in front of the monitor. He noticed Jake had joined the call.

Nate laughed and replied, "Man if you need me to break through firewalls designed by IT Professionals, I can do it, but it'll take a while. But this? This wasn't some pro... this is a punk-ass wanna-be thug who's only heard of computers in passing. It took me no time at all to find the video, download his whole library into a thumb-drive and lock him out of his server, plus find his physical location. Then I sent all that evidence to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Those boys have zero sense of humor when it comes to trafficking. He's probably gonna wake up to a house full of 5-0 crawling all up his ass. Your boy's going down. Based on just a few seconds of what I saw in Tandy's video, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy."

Jake, who had been quiet up to this point, said, "Yeah, yeah... He's bad, he's hurt people, and now he's gonna pay. In happier news, Nick, did you say you want to make it official with your girl Leigh?"

"Hell yeah," replied Nick. "How did you manage it?"

"You have to take her to St. Maarten, in the Caribbean and get married there. But marry her under her mom's maiden name, then when she officially goes from 'Miss' Whatever and becomes Mrs. Westen, all her papers and license and stuff matches. Call this guy Luke LeClerc in St. Maarten. He'll get you squared away."

This seemed too easy. Nick asked, "That's it? Just like that? Seems, I don't know, kinda easy."

Nate added, "It is simple, but it works. Me and Darby have been married four years next week. We file taxes as married, passports, voter ID, everything is legit. It's a little pricey since you have to include a Caribbean vacation, but it's worth it to be with the one woman in the world you love the most."

They spent the next few minutes explaining the process and giving him LeClerc's contact info. By the time they ended the call, Nick was on cloud nine. As he walked back into the kitchen where everyone was, he was smiling at Leigh like a cat with a tummy-full of bird.

Leigh noticed and asked, "Dad, what's up?"

He smiled at her and said, "I don't know... it was just good to chat with Jake. He's always been a good guy. Once this is all finished, we should go see them. I love Atlanta. It'll be fun!"

Leigh thought there was still something he wasn't telling her, but she let it go for now. "Hmmm..." she said. "I guess."

"Anyway," said Nick, hoping to throw his daughter off the trail so he could surprise her properly, "Tandy, how are you doing?"