Can Everyone Tell?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Leigh couldn't stop looking at her left hand. In addition to the absolutely gorgeous engagement ring Daddy had given her on Christmas, there was now a matching wedding band. The cruise had been almost magical, and St. Maarten had been a success. They'd done it! She was MRS. Leigh Westen, like she'd always wanted. She looked at her handsome daddy, now her handsome husband, and asked him, "So do you think we did it?"

"Did what?" asked Nick, glancing at her as he drove them home from the cruise port.

"You know," she said coyly, rubbing her flat tummy.

"Probably. I mean, you were all over me on that ship. Girl, you were insatiable!"

"I don't recall you pushing me away," she said playfully.

"Of course not. You're the sexiest woman on the planet. I gotta keep up. Don't wanna lose you!"

"Daddy, you're so sweet! And you ain't never gonna lose me." She took his hand and joined fingers.

Just then, Nick's phone rang. It was a call from Nate Rochester. Nick answered, "Yo, wassup!"

"Hey, man, just wanted to holla. How was the cruise? Everything go okay?"

Leigh chimed in, "Everything went perfectly! You are now addressing a married woman!"

Nate asked, "Cool! How 'bout that LeClerc, huh? How the hell is that mo'fucka so pretty?"

Both Leigh and Nick exclaimed, "I know, right!!"

Nate continued, "I just wanted to fill you in on that other thing, with Tyrese. Finally went to trial, his ass got 35 years for rape, kidnapping, trafficking, false imprisonment, and whatever else they could throw at him. I knew it was gonna be bad. He's black, and one of his victims was a pretty little white girl from the wrong family to fuck with. That shit was not gonna be swept away with a plea-bargain. Anyway, tell Tandy it's all over."

"Will do. Thanks for everything and say hey to Jake. We'll be up there this year, bet."

"Im'ma hold you to it! Congrats, Mrs. Westen! See you guys!" The line went dead.

Nick said, "I'll let you tell Tandy."

Leigh said, "Whatever. I don't want to even think about that unpleasantness now... Let's talk baby names!"

Nick said, "I kinda Like the name Sydney for a girl."