Can He Trust His Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
His wife wakes up in his brother's bed.
1.9k words
3.69
70.6k
67
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Writers Note: Can a wife or a husband make one mistake or maybe they both made mistakes and can they be forgiven or can it be forgotten. That is what this story is about. It is in the form of an exchange of emails. Gary and Carrie are 1000 miles away from each other. They are currently separated not just by distance. Not much sex in this story so if you want a sexfest, wife swapping, wife watching or cuckolding look elsewhere.)

☆☆☆☆☆

I was sitting in a chair, 1000 miles away from my house. I had a glass of red wine on a small table in front of me. My laptop was on my lap. I wasn't doing anything special just killing time trying to figure out what happened and why my wife of 15 years is 1000 miles from me.

A little bit of background, my wife works as a personal assistant to a Doctor of Theology at a University. She has been there for about 6 years and she enjoys her job. I work in a warehouse that sells car parts around the world.

We are both 40 and until a few months ago I thought we were happy, life went on, we did our jobs, we cuddled in front of the TV, I watched Football, Soccer, most weekends, my wife seemed to be interested in the sport too, but in hindsight no she wasn't.

We did things as a couple until recently, we went out occasionally and we made love with passion. Not always as much as we wanted to, but when we did it was satisfying for us both. My wife is a beautiful woman, and even though she hit 40 nothing changed.

We both work out at the gym, we both run around the parks and lakes near us. We are both physically fit I am broad shouldered and toned. The only problem in my life is my family, more importantly, my brother, I left home when I was 16 and haven't been back by choice since.

My older brother Darren, is two years older than me he is an accountant by trade, he isn't very good, my family always thought he was better than me, but several clients complained about him. He never really kept a girlfriend that long, maybe because he is fat, lazy and can be an arsehole that tends to scare women off, but he does have a way of attracting women.

He always said Carrie was too good for me and never hid admiration for her and on a couple of occasions, he let his admiration go too far and got a bit too free with his hands touching her.

The first time I wasn't there to witness it, but Carrie came and found me and I had words with him, he claimed he was drunk and just being friendly, the second time I did see it, I punched him in the face twice, he lost several teeth and suffered a broken nose. That was 2 years ago.

Since then he has stayed away from my wife. And even though things have not been great between my wife and me, I thought it wasn't so bad my wife would cheat on me with that slob.

Over the past year, things have been a bit confused between us, I remember one fight ended up with us fucking like teenagers on the kitchen table, plates and mugs went everywhere, then there was the time we argued about something else, I forget about what it was, anyway, we ended up fucking in the back garden, in the rain.

Carrie stripped off to her underwear and I did too we fucked on a bench with probably half the neighbours hearing and probably seeing us.

I am trying to say the past year has been a roller coaster ride with many more ups than downs. I love my wife and I thought she loved me too. But when I couldn't make a family BBQ Carrie took exception and wanted me to go with her, but I really couldn't my warehouse needed me, yes I know the family and my wife should have come first.

The next day I got a message from Carrie saying she had to get away from me and my family she would explain things when she was settled in her parents house. She had gone to see her family up in Manchester. We lived in Dartmouth a coastal town in the south of England.

I tried calling my family but they didn't know anythe thing had happened to her or where she went, and they were also pissed off I didn't make the family BBQ. Darren mentioned something about being with Carrie and helping her into a spare room to sleep off being drunk, he did say she was pissed off and drank too quickly.

But when he woke up she was gone, he made some snide comment about her tattoo, which pissed me off, as he knew it would. But I want to hear what my wife says before I go nuclear on my brother.

I'm not sure how to fix this. I guess it's up to my wife, if she is totally honest with me then we might have a chance. I had just finished a game of solitaire when the email came through.

☆☆☆☆☆

Carrie:

Gary,

My love, my only love.

First of all, I'm sorry, I know it's easy to say that now, I'm not sure when things started going wrong between us, maybe we spent too long apart or I spent too much time at work, I know you tried to tell me to be careful, you warned me not to spend all my time thinking about work or other people.

I should have listened to you, I know that now. I hope it's not too late for us, I do love you, I know it's hard to believe that right now. I know I should have never left you at home that day. But like many things I got it wrong, I honestly think we are both too comfortable with our lives, you have your job and I have mine, we have our group of friends, we went out on different nights, just not with each other, at least not as much as I would like.

Yes, I am realising we lived separate lives. We slept together, we made love together, occasionally we had a meal together. But did we cuddle up on the sofa watching Netflix? Did we spend time in bed just cuddling? No, you went for your runs and then the gym and I did the same.

The weekends were food shopping, each doing our allotted housework. Then you watch your football, I sit there half watching and half reading an E-story. Then we go to bed, I go to bed and you watch your football or sports program or you watch Netflix until some god awful time of the night.

Don't get me wrong Gary this is as much my fault as it is your fault. But the final straw for you was when I made the mistake of staying too long at your parent's house and made the mistake of trusting your brother.

Gary, you know how I feel about my looks, you make me feel protected and beautiful you always compliment me on my figure.

Yes you know I get hit on by people. I'm sorry but when you are 5ft 9inches tall, slim with a tight body and medium-sized tits, long legs and long jet black hair then people will hit on me.

But you know I have shot them down, I never gave you a reason to doubt me or suspect me of cheating on you, and honestly, I have never even thought about it. You are everything to me and I would die for you.

So, having said all this I am ashamed I don't know what happened that night. Honestly, I'm am not sure what happened, but I do know when I woke up in my bra and knickers in a strange bed, well I have to question myself and look at myself.

The strange bed was of course your brother's bed. I don't even like your brother, he's an arrogant arsehole. He's a slob, what the hell would I be doing undressed in your brother's bed.

The really scary thing is I don't remember how I got there or why. I remember being so angry with you because you couldn't or wouldn't make the party. It was your parents anniversary party for fucks sake. Your family kept asking where you were, in the end, I told them you were working, I hope you were busy at work and not fucking your PA Luisa, yes the Mexican hottie.

Your arsehole brother is always telling me how she dresses in short skirts and tight tops and often high heeled boots or high heeled shoes. He is always reminding me how good her body is, how sexy she is, how funny and attentive she is.

I know I shouldn't listen to him, but I am, I have been, and now I have fucked everything up. I'm so sorry my love, my husband the man I love, I want to be with you, I want to grow old with you, please my love tell me how to fix this.

And of course, I have your slob of a brother hounding me for sex, he keeps calling me making veiled threats about videos of him and me having sex, honestly Gary I don't remember, that whole evening is a blank until the next morning.

I don't think we had sex but honestly, I can't remember, I was half asleep when I ran to the shower so I can't remember if I had any cum in me or on me, I just wanted to be clean and get away from your brother.

Gary, please let me come home please let me explain what I know about that night. I'm sure you already told my family and Darren.

I love you Gary forever and always. I hope to see you soon,

Your loving wife

Carrie.

☆☆☆☆☆

Gary:

☆☆☆☆☆

I was, stunned, had I got it wrong? My brother telling me he had fucked my wife, and that she loved it, is that true? Is it also true they spent most of the weekend fucking? My brother described every part of my wife's body, even the tattoo of a butterfly just above her vagina, she had that done when she was eighteen.

In theory, you can see it only if her bikini bottoms dip down a bit. But you had to get close enough to see it.

I can also see him using Luisa against me. Luisa is a beautiful kind loving woman and a good assistant, we have a friendly relationship but that's it I would never knowingly cheat on my wife, not until we were divorced.

So you see the problem, my brother maybe has taken advantage of my wife, he probably saw we were drifting apart and took the opportunity to get into my wife's knickers.

Of course, the problem is believing my wife or my brother who apart from being a jerk and an arsehole he isn't known for Lying. I looked at my watch, midnight.

I shut down my laptop drank my drink and closed my eyes and hoped I could choose between the woman I love and my family, of course, it probably will not make a difference to my family, make no mistake if I choose my wife my family would side with my brother. I was always the black sheep of the family and I still am. I will contact my wife in the morning and also contact my brother.

(Writer's note: Okay end of Chapter 1 the second chapter will be the husband's response. Thank you for reading.)