Can I Ask a Favor?

Story Info
Fortyish widow has stirrings of need.
3k words
3.74
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time a fluffy cloud passed by; Sally Winslow had to fight off the brisk wind to get her flowered sheets hung on the backyard clothesline. It was a practice she had become addicted to since being a little girl helping with the wash.

Though a petulant breeze, it was thankfully dry and finished off her last batch of sheets and towels. A glisten of proper female perspiration splayed across her cheeks and forehead. Being a former state girls' tennis champion, Sally blotted the moisture with her ever present terrycloth wristbands.

Distracted for a moment, she turned around at the sound of a car in the driveway. An apple red sedan from one of those K-car manufacturers was there and the driver was out and slowly walking towards her. She waved and got one in return.

"Hi Mrs. Winslow," said the boy topping six feet easily. Looking up she had to shield her eyes to properly see all of his features. And what features they were.

"Well, how have you been stranger? Haven't seen you in ages. Did you give my son a ride home?"

"I did. He went right into the house. Well, I need to get home," said Kirk Lanier slowly backing further away toward his car. Sally started to follow him.

"Hold it. Where are you rushing off to? Don't you have a minute to talk? In fact, I'll have Sonny get some steaks out and we can grill by the pool. Oh, tell me you'll stay for dinner."

The boy was closer to the car then his possible host.

"I'll have to take a raincheck. Thanks for the offer. Anyhow, tell Sonny I'll pick him up at the usual time tomorrow."

A brief wave from over the departing shoulder then, Kirk was nothing more than taillights. Of course, Sally Winslow hoped that in the future she would disprove her assumption of her being almost the hill. Besides, rainchecks were meant to be cashed in.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?"

Her son, only a couple of weeks away from 19 and his high school graduation, seated on the corner of his Abbott and Costello bed spread trussed up like he fell off of Mount Everest, stared back at her with an innocence belying a smirk to which his mom had become accustomed.

"What?"

"You know very well what I mean mister. Who did this to you? Tell me it wasn't Kirk."

"No Mom. It wasn't Kirk. Remember after baseball and the coach told us we needed to find a fall sport to keep us in shape during the offseason?"

"Yes, and?"

"Well, I didn't want to play football so I picked wrestling. And no, I didn't tell you because I thought you might object and not give permission then Kirk reminded me that I was going to be 19 and wouldn't need your permission."

"How nice of him. Go on."

"There's not much more to tell. I went to my first practice, did my warm up and stretching and the coach had the captain of the team show me a few moves. And he did but it was my fault. He told me to just to walk through it and not resist but"

"But the stubborn from your father in you couldn't just be passive."

Sonny nodded his chestnut-haired head shaved up on both sides. "Yeah, then his pride kicked in and he picked me up in the air and tossed me over his shoulder onto my shoulder. That's how it got dislocated."

"Does it hurt? Did they take x-rays? Do you need surgery?"

"No. The team doctor looked at it, popped it back into place then trussed me up with this tape. He gave me a couple of rolls to replace the tape in a couple of days. Three weeks tops and then I can come back."

Sally moved two steps closer and took her General Patton like stance of which Sonny was very familiar.

"Like hell you will. I know you are old enough to make your own decisions but I am still your mother. And I hope that you would still listen to me."

"Of course, mom. I just thought that if Dad were here, he would be proud of me."

His mom started to melt once her son brought up the specter of his deceased war hero father. Wasn't it enough that he was almost a carbon copy of the late Marine? She threw her arms around him and he winced notably.

"Sorry. Did you take a shower?" He shook his head. "Let me make dinner and then I'll set you up in the master bathroom and you can take a sponge bath."

He agreed.

Dinner was relatively on time. The steaks she had promised Kirk were instead devoured by the family at the table. Sally stared at her son, reminiscing as to how much he looked like his father. It was a quiet night. Little conversation. Much reminiscing.

Sonny got up to clear the dishes but Sally said she would do it as he bathed. Once she had prepped the master bath for his washing experience, she called for him to come hither.

"Come hither, Mom? You been watching PBS again?" A recognizable smirk creased his face.

She slapped his lower back as he passed by. "Get in there. You smell like a compost heap. Do you need help? I set you up in the walk-in shower. Sit on the seat in the corner. I'll take your shirt."

This action required a yelp from her off spring.

"Sorry. Can you get your shorts off?"

"I'll try."

"Hang on. I'll help." Stepping forward she grabbed each side of his blue shorts with the swoosh and yanked them down to his ankles. There were no briefs, just a jockstrap with plastic cup."

"Mom!" He splashed her from the shower sprayer in his good hand. "Now we're even."

"I am your mother and have washed athletic supporters all of your life, my life and your dad's life. I'll turn around. You slide it off and toss it out here. I'll get it washed or call the Hazmat people for help. "

He tossed out the jock with her back turned then splashed her again, a lot more. Her U.S. Marine Corps t-shirt was soaked.

"Stop it. Now I have to go change. Turn your back." Sally pulled the shirt off over her head and tossed it into the hamper. But instead of leaving to take her bra off in the other room, she unhooked it then slid it off the front and took a long moment to admire her breasts in the mirror, fingering the nipples into rigidity

The gasp she heard behind her said Sonny had seen them in the mirror as well. Mission accomplished. Her thoughts returned to Kirk.

Later that night, her son took a pill so he could sleep and she tucked him in, closing the light and absconding with his cell phone in the process.

Once in her own room, Sally locked the door and hopped onto her bed. Her shirt came off as did her denim jeans with a singular ripped knee. Her bedside lamp was at its lowest setting. She pulled up the contacts on her son's cell phone. Her finger hovered above the one she wanted as her breathing was shallow and her pulse accelerating.

"Wish me luck, Sally," she said to herself while throwing caution to the wind.

"Hey Rookie. How are you feeling? I'm sorry I laughed at you when you screamed at the infirmary." The giggle was still there.

"Kirk, this isn't Sonny. It's his mom, Sally Winslow."

She could hear him adjust to adulthood.

"Hi Mrs. Winslow, I didn't recognize your voice. The caller ID said it was your son calling."

"I know. I'm using his phone because I didn't have your number."

"That's okay. Is everything okay? Sonny in a lot of pain?"

"No, he's asleep with his nighttime pain pill. Kirk, I called to ask you a favor."

"Sure Mr. Winslow. Anything, anytime. What can I do for you?"

She went on to tell her son's best friend that she needed help picking out her son's birthday present. She has an idea but needed his help to get it."

"Of course." They made a date to meet Saturday afternoon at the local mall.

"I really appreciate this, Kirk. And remember it's our little secret. My son can't know."

"Gotcha."

That was the end of the conversation but her thoughts about it were far from over. Once she returned the phone to the bedroom up the hall, the military widow tiptoed back to her room, keeping the lights low and went into the master bath. Locking the door, she disrobed completely and rummaged through the hamper to retrieve the used jock strap.

She removed the hard plastic cup from the front pocket, inserted her hand and brought it to her nose. The odor of Sonny's perspiration and musk made its way through her olfactory senses in a beeline right to her fluttering heart. She rubbed the soiled cloth along her face, pausing to draw deeper lungfuls of him into her chest.

The desired effect was now very evident. The heart palpitations forced her to sweat. Sally was smart, what she was feeling wasn't just something where the woman would glow. No, her shallow breathing accelerated with each whiff. She needed more.

Her free hand pushed against her pubic bone and dug the fingers into the wet pussy. Not once, but again and again. Then she pulled the jock strap over her hips and pressed it deep against her wet pussy. Pressing the cloth deeper inside the opening, her red lipstick lips parted.

"That's it, Sonny. Press yourself into mommy. I need your manhood in me. "The whispered words were quickly replaced by words of encouragement. "That's it, baby, harder, harder. Oh yes. Make mommy come."

Moments later he did, if only in the mind's eye.

Exhausted though she was from her infrequent foray into her sexuality, Sally Winslow popped out of bed anticipating her afternoon meeting with Kirk. Sonny had already left the house to start his physical therapy then head to the library preparing for his finals.

That cleared the way for her to prep for her meet.

A luxuriously long hot, read that steamy, shower where she loofaed every place she knew of and a few more where it was a new experience for the targeted tissue. Special peach scented shampoo and conditioner. Lather, rinse and repeat of course.

The master bathroom fan had to be turned on to dissipate the fog steaming up all of the mirrors. Once dried off, Sally went to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer and pulled out a box of Signature lingerie. She'd only worn it once when Sonny's father gave it to her prior to his second deployment.

Over the last twelve years she had been tempted to drag it out when she wanted to date again but none of those suitors seemed worthy of its special significance.

It fit like a glove. Barely a handful of lace, sequins and straps thinner than angel hair pasta, it went on smoothly. Glancing at her watch, there was enough time to see how it looked on her.

But then she heard the low wolf-like whistle followed by, "Hubba, Hubba."

"What the hell are you doing home? I thought you were going to the library to study?"

"I was, I am. Just come home to pick up some more college brochures so I could apply. What are you all dressed up for?" The smirk he displayed told her that he already had an answer in mind."

"Sometimes I just need to remember your father rather than in a flag draped coffin. He gave this to me before he shipped out."

"I know. He took me with him to buy it. Didn't you see my scribble on the card.?"

She flushed embarrassed and slowly closed the door. He spoke through the shut door.

"Mom, you do it proud. See you later."

Sally Winslow lingered for a very long moment. Her son was right. She did look good. Now to see if Kirk might like it was well.

During the short drive to the mall, Sally had to calm herself down. Her son's BFF was just going to help her pick out a birthday present. Then she would buy him lunch as thanks. Baby steps my dear. Baby steps.

Kirk Lanier was engrossed in his phone as she entered the mall and approached him. For her outfit, she chose casual in the selection of her favorite denim jumper, white short sleeved t-shirt, tennis socks and camo sneakers tied with white laces.

He noticed her before her arrival and a big smile splashed across his face. She didn't need to make an effort to match its intensity, releasing tons of tension.

"I'm glad you could make it. I can't express to you how much of a help you will be."

"Glad to do it, Mrs. Winslow. After all, Sonny and I have been best friends forever."

"Good. There is another small favor I need to ask," she said hoping her perfume was wafting into his senses. "I need you to talk Sonny out of going back to wrestling. As you said, you are BFFs. He'll listen to you."

A wizened nod came from the 18-year-old. "We are on the same page. He could get killed out there. But never fear, Mom. I have a solution."

A rush of heat ran through Sally when Kirk called her mom. How to encourage that? Hmm.

"I haven't been hurt yet but I'm not a big fan of wrestling. But I did find something else to substitute."

Another smile. "I am intrigued."

"Swimming. I asked the coach if he had room for a couple of more tadpoles and he said he'd give us a tryout."

"Brilliant!" Sally reached up and kissed the nearest cheek she could reach. OLD SPICE filled her senses. Just what John Winslow had worn. She kept a bottle on the nightstand near her bed in case she needed a reminder.

"Where are we going to get Sonny's present?"

"Follow me. We're headed for the music store right down there."

And off they went.

Sonny Winslow wanted to be a rock drummer at heart. He took lessons and played in the school marching band but his heart was backing up a classic rock band of legends.

She had called ahead and arranged for her purchase to be ready. The store manager had set up the drum set she had chosen in the front window of the store.

"What do you think, Kirk? Do you think he will like it?"

"Are you kidding me? He'll bounce off the moon. That's a great present. You are a great mom." There it was again. A glow came from within.

|" Keep calling me mom and I just might get used to it."

The store manager came out with one last package. He presented it to his customer along with her receipt.

"This is something that I thought your son would like." Sally opened it up and saw a bass drum cover just like the one she saw on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964.

Sally blushed and lightly hugged the store manager. "One more place to stop."

Arrangements were made to have the identical drum set used on the Sullivan show delivered to her home. Then a hop, skip and jump to a theatrical costume place Sally had also contacted before.

The salesperson brought out what the mother had ordered. She showed Kirk.

"What do you think?"

Kirk Lanier looked over the gray collarless suit with black piping and the white shirt and thin black tie.

"Wow. When you buy a gift, you really buy a gift. You are a great mom, Mrs. Winslow."

"One more favor. You and Sonny are about the same size, so could you try it on?"

In moments the fitting was accomplished with minimal alterations. Sally took her camera phone and snapped a few photos.

"All done. I don't know about you but I'm starving. Let me buy you lunch."

"You don't have to."

"I insist. Where would you like to go?"

It was past the lunch rush when they were seated at a chain restaurant which specialized in American cuisine unless it was Tuesday and tacos ruled the world. Saturdays was tail-gate food. The owners were converting it into a sports bar.

Sonny's mom had a BLT with ice tea and an order of onion rings. Kirk had some sort of a steak burger with Swiss and American cheese sandwiched around a plethora of bacon.

The food was good and the conversation appropriate to the moment. Sally found out that Kirk was planning on applying to Notre Dame then on to law school. She told him that Kirk hadn't decided yet. This caused Kirk's eyebrows to jerk upward.

"He hasn't told you where he might want to go?"

If there was such a thing as Spidey sense, hers would have been doing somersaults across her brain.

"Kirk, what do you know that I don't know? Sonny hasn't said a thing."

The man-boy shook his head. "I can't. He told me in confidence. He won't trust me again if I spill the beans."

The pending revelation put a chill through the mother's body. Her appetite left. Silence reigned as she got the check and they left the restaurant and headed for the parking lot. Kirk was carrying the garment bag. He placed it n the back seat, told Sally to wait and hustled off. She had no clue.

A moment later, Kirk Lanier sprinted back wielding two ice cream cones, two scoops each. He handed her one.

"This is for you, Mrs. Winslow. For all you did for me today, I figured I should return the favor. I hope you like strawberries and cream. It's my favorite."

As his phone rang, Kirk handed over a few napkins then started backing away after answering the phone.

"Sorry, I have to run. Mom needs me home. Thanks again."

It wasn't a hug but he did place the flat of his hand on the small of her back and rubbed it up and down.

Sally felt the fireworks inside, heat and all. She vowed to return the favor to her "date" as soon as she could. Now what was up with her son?

-the end of part one-