Really Point Those Toes!

Story Info
Horny yoga instructor tries to hide her fetish.
1.5k words
4.27
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the most important things in yoga is to have flexible, strong feet. You need to be able to grip really tightly with your toes.

I teach an adults only, all female yoga class. I am very particular about keeping those toes pointed. I sometimes walk around with a ruler and if I see any of my clients with lazy toes, I give their soles a good whack. If that doesn't help, I bring out the toe-scrunch pencil. I make them do the poses while clutching onto a pencil with their toes. That usually does the trick. Because if the pencil falls, they get another whack on the sole.

I'm not gonna lie. I got into yoga because I have a major foot fetish. I know, it's pretty rare for a woman to like feet, but they are out there! I even know a couple. I enjoy working out, so when I realized there was a type of exercise I could do where everyone, including myself, is barefoot, I pursued it with a passion. I really love yoga now. It's not all about the feet anymore, but it still motivates me.

I like to sniff the sweaty yoga mats when the session is over. Just knowing how many sweaty toes have been wiggling on the mats, turns me on like crazy.

I haven't told my clients about my foot fetish, but I think some might be figuring it out. I've usually been able to disguise my foot activities as something for yoga, when in reality, it's for my own sick pleasure.

Like our shoe basket. I have my clients put their shoes in a basket as soon as they come in. I've described it as a bonding exercise to establish more trust. I tell them our sweaty shoes shouldn't be hidden. Having smelly feet is nothing to be ashamed of. And that all of the foot aroma mixing, creates more harmony between us. Such yoga bullshit, but it works!

And I love getting my feet tickled. It's actually how I get off sometimes. In order to really cum, I need my cute, soft soles touched. I put tons of oil on my feet everyday, because I'm more ticklish when my feet are crazy soft. Squishy and pillow-like. My pale, white, CREAMY soles feel like marshmallows. Like a big bag of fluffy marshmallows.

...

"Today, we're gonna do something a little different. Remember how I always talk about how important it is to get your feet strong and flexible? Today we are going to do some foot stimulation. By tickling the foot, we can activate the nerves, making your foot movements more dynamic as well as your whole yoga practice." I could tell a lot of the ladies seemed skeptical. "When you bring your shoes to the basket, take a feather and get your mats."

Jane was in her sixties and still very fit for her age. When she came up to the basket she pulled me aside. "Hey, Monica, is it okay if I leave my shoes outside today?"

"Jane, don't be embarrassed about your foot aroma. It's your feminine essence, pouring out from under you in the form of sweat. Think of it as your feet being oiled, naturally. A true woman can appreciate her foot sweat and use it to her advantage to have softer, more fragrant feet."

"That's really beautiful and all, but fragrant, I don't think is the right word for the condition of my feet today."

"Talk to me sweetie." I couldn't wait to get a whiff of those shoes. I usually go after that feminine, sweaty, feet smell mixed with a worn shoe. Basically the average working woman who has to wear heels or flats to work.. that after work, shoe/foot smell just makes me absolutely crave dick.

Uhh. I know. It's weird. I love dick and women's feet. I can get off to my own feet, so a woman doesn't have to be involved in sex. But my favorite is when a big giant dick is inside of me and a woman's sweaty feet are resting on my face. And the guy is tickling my feet. I know, I'm kind of a high maintenance bitch. I tried to get into men's feet, but it never worked. I don't mind their feet, but the female foot is.. it's a whole different thing. Women's feet are the most feminine thing I can imagine. They're dainty, sophisticated, strong, fragrant and vulnerable at the same time. Think of the confidence exuded from a woman who goes barefoot at a party, rather than one that is too embarrassed and insists to keep her shoes on all night.

And I had a feeling that Jane's mature feet weren't just average stinky feet after work, but probably vinegary. Even though I don't go after feet that reek like that, when it happens, it's a beautiful surprise. It's such a head rush. And an amazing high. That cheesy sent almost makes me pass out, just enough to fall into oblivion, complete foot oblivion.

"Our elevators went out at work today." I was so ready for Jane's story, I was getting wet and I could feel little sweat droplets accumulating on my sandals from the bottoms of my feet. "So I had to take the stairs, and sweetie, I work on the 14th floor! When I got inside, there was this smell kinda lingering in the air. I didn't know what it was. So I thought I'd just go straight into my office. But as soon as I sat down, I noticed the smell was getting stronger. 'Wait, is that coming from my shoes?', I thought as I glanced down at my sweaty, damp nylon feet." To my excitement, Jane still had pumps on, but without the nylons.

As she went on, I couldn't look away from her feet. Then I wondered if older ladies had a different foot aroma. "So I took off my shoe and I could already smell that gross feet smell. Like a sweaty gym sock smell. I picked up my leg and brought my feet directly in front of my face. Uh, I feel so embarrassed telling you this, but I took a whiff.."

"And? How were they?"

"It was so nasty."

"Really, there's no way they can be that bad."

"Trust me, my boss came up to me at the end of the day and said maybe I should bring an extra pair of shoes to work. He could smell my fucking feet just by standing next to me!" My pussy was now getting wetter. I scrunched my toes, even though my pale, white feet were still confined to my flat, tan sandals. I wanted so badly to slip out of them and get my milky, white soles tickled. I noticed Jane looked down. "I bet your feet smell nice even when they get sweaty."

"Don't be so sure." I said as I remembered my filthy habit of wearing the same pair of socks for three or four days. "Could I smell?"

"What? You're my yoga instructor, why do you want to smell my stinky feet? It'll probably make you gag. I even laid out my nylons over my desk to dry out. But they got all crusty and hard! So I went the whole day barefoot in these pumps. Still haven't taken them off."

I got on my knees. "It's a bonding exercise." I kissed her pump and I could already smell a musty, damp aroma pouring out of her shoes. I walked back to the front of the room and addressed all my clients. "Go ahead and warm up. Me and Jane need a moment." I looked over to the corner of the room. And there she was, already barefoot, anxious and still incredibly confident. She almost looked like she was into it for a second. I walked on over to her.

"Before you sniff my feet Monica, I'm gonna rest them on your face. You can take take sniffs if you want. But I would advice against that. Because then I won't let you cum. Because I put my damp old lady feet into my pumps and wore them all day, I have lint and shoe grime stuck to my deeply wrinkled soles. I would love to use your face as a floor mat and try to wipe this all off."

I couldn't believe it. "Put your pumps back on. I want those feet extra ripe when I demonstrate some foot loving in front of the others." Jane slid her wrinkly old, sweaty feet in her hot, steamy pumps as I scrunched my round little toes... wanting nothing more than to shove my big toe deep in Jane's pussy while sniffing her ridiculously pungent feet and rubbing my clit. I wouldn't mind a dick either. I love feeling my toes curl in a wet, creamy pussy. Nothing makes my toes go crazier than dick and a good foot tickle. "Oh, and Jane!"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Grab a feather." I took off my sticky, damp sandals and laid flat on my back. I was ready to be smothered by those feet.

And I needed these sandals off to really stretch and spread my toes out. I was ready.

After all.. foot flexibility is one of the most important things in yoga.

(Thank you for reading!)