Can I be your French Maid? Ch. 06

Story Info
A crossdresser becomes his wife's personal French maid.
3.4k words
4.66
3.6k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood at the base of the spiraling staircase, I checked my phone again. I had exactly five minutes without a second to spare. I pocketed my phone and looked up at Valerie. "Ok, " I said, nervously. Can you go over it one more time?"

"Of course," Valerie said. "This one's pretty straight forward. There's no lines. We're going to follow you as you walk up the stairs carrying a stack of folded towels. we'll get a wonderful POV of your legs, stunning by the way..."

I nervously looked around. The crew had set up, and the director was perched on his chair ready to call action.

"... then, open the door to the bedroom, walk inside and wait for Josh to step out of the bathroom and..."

Was I up for this? It seemed simple enough. Wait, was Valerie still talking?

"... and that's it. Pretty easy right?" Valarie asked.

I smiled and nodded, meekly. Fuck, I'd missed something. I was sure of it. After Josh steps out of the bathroom I was supposed to... I was supposed to what?

"Alright," Valerie said, handed me the stack of towels and walked behind the director. "We have to get this in one take. Is everyone ready?"

I took my starting position, racking my brain, desperately searching for the missing information. Josh steps out of the bathroom and I... and I... there was nothing.

"... and action," the director said.

Before I could even register what he said, my legs moved, involuntarily, and I ascended the stairs. I could feel the camera glued to me, following close behind me.

"Give us a little wiggle," Valarie shouted from the bottom of the spiraling staircase.

A little wiggle, I thought as I struggled to operate both legs simultaneously. I gently swayed my hips, my garters tugging on my thigh high stockings.

Was my ass showing? At this angle it was a safe bet.

Why shouldn't I flaunt it? I'd seen the photos, I knew what I was, a tease. And what was strange was... I enjoyed it.

Why shouldn't I?

I'd spent my entire life living on the sidelines, ignored, just another drooling slob hungry for a raw piece of meat.

Now I was on the menu.

As I walked up the stairs, I balanced the stack of towels with one hand, reached back and whipped up my skirt. Let them stare, I thought, savoring the attention.

I reached the second floor, my eyes glued to the bedroom door. It was the same door I'd passed through which had launched me on this strange adventure.

I reached for the doorknob, turned it, opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Bonjour?" I asked, timidly.

Fuck, was I improvising? I was half expecting to hear the director yell 'cut,' but there was nothing, the only sound, running water from the other side of the bathroom door.

It opened slowly and a gust of cotton white steam filled the room.

... the door opens, Josh steps out and I... I.

Through the thin cloud of steam, Josh emerged, wearing only a towel, his perfectly toned physique shimmering as stray beads of water followed the lines of his toned muscles.

I stared at him, my eyes gradually lowering... lowering.

"Yes, Yvette, can I help you?" he asked.

I bolted up, my cheeks going beet red. "Je suis désolé de vous déranger," I jabbered.

Wait, had we even agreed my character spoke French? Why wasn't the director shouting cut?

I looked up into his calm aqua blue eyes. I could see him encouraging me, egging me on.

"You're not intruding, Yvette, in fact I wanted to talk to you."

"Tu l'as fait?" I asked.

He walked across the room to me, reached down and picked up one of the towels I was carrying.

"Yes," he said, raised the towel and ran it through his thick, soaking wet hair. "It's about the ski trip."

Ski trip, I thought, what ski trip? Seriously, why were we still filming? From the corner of my eye I glanced over and saw nothing, the thick steam clouding the room.

"I'd cancel the trip but that might look suspicious while your murderous ex-husband is still on the loose. We need to keep up the ruse that you are not in fact the heir to an incredible fortune but rather a simple mild mannered house maid and I am a docile pool boy. Wouldn't you agree?"

Seriously, was that the plot of the porno? It was absurd, yet Josh delivered every line with such conviction that I believed him. Improvise I thought... improvise!

I did a quick spin and peered over my shoulder. "Est-ce sage?" I asked.

He moved closer. "Yes, it is. When I resigned from the firefighters 1st airborne I made a promise that I would protect you. And I intend to keep that promise."

He reached up, grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

I gasped as I stared up at him. He flashed me a corkscrew smile and gave me a subtle wink.

... two can play that game, I thought.

I moved closer, brought my hands up and touched his bare chest. "Et qui va vous protéger?" I asked.

By his widened eyes, I'd thrown him a curve ball and caught him off guard.

My heart was in a frenzy, my mind spinning uncontrollably. I thought back, remembering the question I'd asked myself after I'd sucked my wife's strap-on dildo.

... what if it was real?

What if? My curiosity was feverish, gnawing away at me, consuming me.

Valerie's words resurfaced as if lifted from my clouded memories. After Josh opens the bathroom door, drop to your knees and... and.

All they wanted, all they asked for was a single shot they could use, then they'd swap in the influencer, and she'd take over. No, I thought as I bit my lip. It wasn't enough. I had to know.

As my hand glided down over his abs, I stretched up on my heels and gently whispered into his ear.

"Follow my lead," I said, then slowly sank down to my knees.

He remained perfectly still, staring down at me, at a loss for words. Good I thought as I toyed with the loose knot of his towel. It's my turn to enjoy the spotlight.

I undid the knot, and the towel fell free, dropping to the floor.

I gasped at the raw magnificence of his hard cock as it sprang free. It was as thick as a tree trunk, the spongy skin of the tip smooth and inviting.

I hesitated. Was I really going to go through with this? Once I did, there was no turning back. I'd be a...

... cocksucker.

That was what my wife had called me when she'd teased me with her strap-on dildo. I'd savored the role, her obedient pet, on my knees, my lips trembling in anticipation, eager to wrap them around her hard cock. I could think of nothing else, wanted nothing else. Was nothing else.

What had she asked me? Did I want to challenge my boundaries?

There was only one now, and it was dangling in front of my face.

... I had to know. I just had to.

I looked up at Josh, opened my mouth, leaned forward and swirled my tongue around the tip of his hard cock. He let out a soft gasp and gently rocked his body forward. I opened wide, letting his hard cock glide into my mouth and dove forward, greedily devouring every inch.

I tried to reach the base... and failed. I pulled back, then dove forward again.

"That's it, babydoll," he whispered. "Take your time."

I reached up, planted my hands on his toned thighs and fell into a steady rhythm, working from the tip of his hard cock as I inched further and further to the base.

I relaxed my jaw, dove forward again and succeeded. I was rewarded by his deep moan. He reached down, placed his hand on the back of my head and guided me into a steady cycle. I lowered my hands to my thighs and let him use me, gently pumping me, working me like a new toy.

I looked back up at him, his obedient cocksucker.

His grip tightened, and he pulled me off his hard cock. My lips trembled and I reached forward, but was denied.

"Easy baby girl, let's save something for the grand finale."

I reached up, grabbed the base of his hard cock, stroked it and looked up at him. "S'il te plaît, Daddy," I begged.

He looked down at me, surprised. "You've got drive, are you sure you don't want to consider a career change?" he whispered.

I smiled devilishly as I tightened my grip. I could feel his body trembling. He was close. He was a professional porn star, and I'd already brought him close to cumming.

... maybe I should consider a change of careers.

He released his grip on me, and I dove forward, wrapping my lips around his hard cock again. I sucked hard, my lips forming a tight O as I savored the deep musk of his raw masculinity.

Would I swallow? I'd been so absorbed by his hard cock that it hadn't occurred to me. I could pull free, let him spray his salty seed all over my face and chest but how would I explain that to my wife? Would she notice?

No, I thought. It's my first blowjob. My first real blowjob. I want to be thorough. I want to swallow.

Were they still filming? If they were, they were in for a spectacular finish.

I sped up, sucking as my hand twisted around the base of his wet shaft. I had only the vaguest idea of what to expect, having never been on the receiving end of a blowjob.

I was about to find out.

"That's it, babydoll, just like that... just like."

He came, erupting in my mouth, his salty cream rocketing to the back of my throat. I swallowed, letting it ooze down into the pit of my belly.

... I'd done it, I'd sucked a cock. I was a cocksucker.

But I wasn't finished. As he slowed down, his hips gently rocked back and forth, and I sucked him clean, savoring every last drop. After all... I wanted to be thorough.

Reluctantly, I let his cock slip from my lips. I looked up at him and opened my empty mouth. "Tous partis, Daddy," I teased.

"... and cut," I heard a voice say from a distant corner of the room.

Josh looked down at me, a bright smile painted across his face. "You deserve a standing ovation for that performance."

I reached down, picked up the towel and handed it to him. "I prefer to be on my knees."

He took it, wrapped it around his waist then extended his hand. I took it. I gasped as he pulled me up and fell against his chest. "So, did I pass the audition?" I teased.

"Well, there may be a follow-up interview," he said, smiling.

"Pencil me in," I said as I reached up and playfully slapped his cheek. He caught my hand and gently squeezed it.

"My schedule is wide open."

I stared up at him, mesmerized.

"Well... I think we ah, got everything we needed," Valarie said, interrupting us.

Josh let go of my hand and stepped back. My eyes darted to the floor and my cheeks went beet red, suddenly aware I was sharing the room with four other people. The cameraman and boom mic operator quietly exited the room, and the director surprisingly had nothing snarky to say when he joined them.

"Perfect timing too, Sparkle E Just arrived," Valerie said as she looked down at my French maid's uniform. "I've transferred the money to your account, if we could just have the a..."

I followed her gaze. "Right, of course, I ah..."

"Hold on," Josh said and darted out of the room.

"I have the perfect thing!" he shouted, as he rummaged through the bathroom.

He returned and tossed something white at me. I caught it and looked down. "A... t-shirt?" I asked, confused.

"A parting gift. It's an original, handed out during the wrap party. I've been saving it, only worn it once, and I thought, well..."

I turned it over in my hand. On the front was the original artwork for Terror doesn't knock twice."

I looked up and smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"... ok you two," Valerie said, stepping between us. "Break it up. Josh, if we could have a little privacy."

"Right, of course," he said, exited the room and closed the door behind him.

"Need a hand?" Valerie asked me when we were alone.

"Please," I said and spun around.

She walked behind me, reached up and gently tugged on the zipper of my short-sleeved dress. "That was quite the performance. You really went above and beyond what we asked of you."

"Thank you," I said, meekly. Was I about to be chewed out? They hadn't asked me to give their lead actor a blowjob. Was that frowned upon?

"Let me give you my number. If you ever want to pick up a little extra work... cleaning. Please, don't hesitate to call me," she said and gently tugged on the zipper, bringing it down to the small of my back. She then reached down, untied my apron and stepped back.

I carefully set the t-shirt down, reached up and pulled the short-sleeve dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it, reached down, picked it up and neatly folded it.

Valerie watched me like a hawk as I bent over, reached down, picked up the t-shirt and slipped it over my lingerie.

"If we still had any money left in the budget, I would have bought the entire outfit."

I smiled as I pulled off my headband and handed her the complete French maid's uniform. "And it'll fit your... influencer?" I asked.

"We may have to squeeze her into it, but we'll make it work."

I laughed, reached down and tugged on the hem of my new t-shirt. "And you're often in the need of... cleaners?" I asked.

"More often than you'd think. A porno production is quite often... sticky."

I licked my lips, the faint trace of Josh's salty cum still lingering. "I can imagine."

"I've left all your supplies by the front door. There's a car idling in the driveway, I assume they're here for you?"

Fuck, I thought. My wife! How was I ever going to explain any of this to her? I'd given a guy a blowjob, breaking... no, shattering our marriage vows. I was dead meat. There was nothing I could say, or do that would fix this situation.

"Thanks," I said, through a thinly veiled smile.

"I'll show you out, and thanks again... you're an absolute life saver," Valerie said and opened the door.

I followed her out. Josh was standing on the other side of the door, leaning against the railing. He peered back over his shoulder and whispered softly. "Check it out," he said, and gestured to the lobby. "The director is having it out with the influencer."

I walked over and leaned on the railing beside him. "She looks mad," I giggled.

He turned and looked at me. "The director's not having anymore of her BS. I bet the next hour's going to be a nightmare."

I bumped him with my shoulder. "I'm sure you'll manage," I teased.

He looked over at me and smiled. "The t-shirt looks great on you by the way."

"Thank you," I said, then my eyes darted away as my cheeks went beet red. I stared down at the lobby as Sparkle E stomped her feet and fumed. What was I feeling? Was it... jealousy?

In a few minutes she'd be on her knees, wearing my French maid's uniform with her lips wrapped around Josh's hard cock. My mouth started to water again, as my lips trembled.

... I was jealous.

I turned back to look at him and smiled. "Two performances in one day, are you up for it?"

"Well," he said with a devilish grin. "I am a professional."

My cheeks ached from my strained smile. When had I last felt this giddy? If ever.

I reached over and kissed him gently on the cheek, then stood back. "Take care, pool boy. Try and stay out of trouble."

I turned and followed Valerie down the stairs to the front door. Sparkle E, her crew and the director ignored me as they continued to argue.

"Good luck," I whispered as Valerie handed me my cleaning supplies. She smiled then opened the front door for me. I walked out. My wife was parked on the driveway, the engine still running.

I can explain this, I thought. I can explain all of this... I just need to tell her the truth. She'll understand, right?

I walked around the car, opened the trunk and loaded the cleaning supplies. I mean, this was practically all her doing. The website made by IT, the latex catsuit with the strap-on dildo. I couldn't take all the blame, could I?

I walked to the passenger side door, opened it, slipped inside and looked forward.

"Should I ask?" she laughed.

"What?... oh," I said, then looked down at my t-shirt. "I ah... spilled... bleach on my uniform, so I had to toss it, and they ah... they gave me this as a replacement."

The story was flimsy, full of holes, would she buy it?

She laughed. "Well, that was certainly nice of them. Why Terror doesn't knock twice? Isn't that like a cheesy old horror movie? Was someone a fan?"

"I don't know. I ah... I didn't ask."

She put the car into gear. "So, I'm dying to know. How was it? Was it everything you were expecting?"

I bit my lip then swallowed, the faint taste of Josh's cum still lingering.

"Nothing out of the ordinary," I lied.

As we drove off, I looked down into the passenger side mirror, watching as the house shrank from view.

"No more butterflies, huh?" my wife asked.

I looked over at her and smiled. "No, I suppose not."

When we were home, I casually stepped out of the car, ignoring the gaze of the neighbors' drawn curtains. I simply didn't care.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," I said when we were inside.

I kicked off my heels, walked up to the bathroom, closed the door, locked it and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

My hair was still tightly pulled back into two pigtails, my makeup, weathered but not faded.

I'd lied to her, I thought as I stared into my own eyes. I'd cheated on my wife and then lied about it.

... and yet.

I thought back, remembering Josh's perfect physique while I was on my knees sucking his hard cock. Where there should have been regret... there was none.

I turned away from the mirror, turned on the shower then pulled off the t-shirt. As I brought it up, I caught the faintest hint of his musky raw masculine scent, then gently placed it down on the edge of the sink, slipped out of my lingerie and stepped into the shower.

Under the light pattering of the water, time stood still.

From every angle, I always reached the same conclusion. She can never know, I thought. It'll destroy our marriage.

Reluctantly, I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, walked into the bedroom, changed, then walked back downstairs. My wife was sitting in the living room on the couch checking her laptop. She looked up.

"There you are. I thought you might have drowned. I just sent out a scathing email to the IT department. I should be able to get the website taken down as soon as I get in tomorrow morning."

"About that," I said, nervously. "I was thinking..."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Maybe... maybe we could keep it up for just a little bit longer. You know, in case we need to cover any unexpected expenses. I mean. I don't mind working the odd shift, if you don't."

"It's your choice," she said, and smiled.

Had I known then what I know now, been given a preview of the strange fate that awaited me, I'd realize that would be the last decision I'd make as her husband, a crossdresser ... or as a man.

Up Next: Vol 02: "Lemon Scented Misery."