Maid for Hire

Story Info
Caught in my maid’s uniform by my GF.
2.2k words
4.47
24.9k
21
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I got up early as I normally. Much earlier than my girlfriend, Anna-Maria. It gives me time to change without being caught. Now in my own dressing room/office, I strip naked before slipping on a white, mini-thong. I love the way the thin strap ran up tight into my ass crack and the front cradled my small balls. Sometimes, like this morning, I am able to tuck my flaccid, three inch cock inside too.

This morning I opted for my eight strap garter belt. It's pretty but pretty plain with only a small bow in front. Each half-inch wide strap were clipped to the wide lace, black welts of my light denier stockings. Running up from the reinforced heels and toes were thick back seams. I adjusted the straps taut against my smooth hairless skin. Since Anna-Maria was unaware of my choice of underwear, I reluctantly pulled on some sweats and white crew socks.

I prepared some morning coffee then got the morning paper as it brewed.

I enjoyed my coffee read the paper while I lounged on our leather sofa. The back straps of my garter pressed into the backs of my thighs. I loved that feeling. The clips formed bumps through the soft flannel material of my dark coloured sweat pants. You could only notice them if you looked carefully or ran a hand over them.

"Morning!" Anna-Maria kissed me before grabbing some of the paper and her coffee.

"Morning!" I answered back checking my attire to make sure I was covered up.

At five-nine, Anna-Maria was a bit taller than I am by three inches. She had curly ginger hair framing her pretty face with green eyes luscious lips. Her body was slender but with a nice set of boobs. Her hips and bum are nicely rounded. I loved her long legs.

"Okay. I'm not sure what time I'll be back today." Anna announced. "It all depends on how the surgery progresses. I guess I'll see you tonight sometime."

Anna-Maria was a doctor at a major pharmaceutical company. The surgery she was referring to was with a patient being treated with a drug her company developed. As the lead, she would be observing the operation for any reactions or issues and such.

Anna-Maria was way, way out of my league. Out of my league look-wise, job-wise, money-wise, everything. How we got together was still a big mystery to me. I moved into her place soon after we started dating. As a contract software developer, my work was precarious. During the pandemic, Anna-Maria continued to work both at home and at the office. Me, companies dropped me like I was a piece of turd.

The house was a huge two story, five bedroom five bathroom place with a huge finished basement. We had a cleaning person come in but she contracted the virus and was no longer able to come to clean. So since I had no contract, I took over the house cleaning tasks. I continued after the restrictions were over.

My love for wearing women's things had grown over many, many years. I started with looking at my dad's Penthouse and Playboy mags. I was always excited when the models wore lingerie. Then when I found some sexy lingerie in my mom's drawers one day. It was a match set of bra, panties and garter belt along with shear black stockings. Carefully slipping everything on transformed me and I wore the outfit whenever I was alone at home.

Living on my own and now with the internet, buying things anonymously was simple. I purchased a lot of my women's wardrobe that way and still do. So when we lost our cleaner, I ended up purchasing a skanky maid's outfit to wear whenever Anne-Maria was away. With her announcement of being away until late, today would be a great day.

First things first. I quickly finished my coffee and stripped off to have my shower and shave. I used Anna's girlie soap and shampoo which had a nice fru-fru scent to it. Face-wise, I had only a few sprigs of thin hair and was hardly worth shaving. I did it because I heard shaving made your hair grow (it doesn't). Body-wise, I had pretty much no body hair due to my Asian heredity; just a bit of pubic which I kept trimmed short into small sole patch that Anna loved. Back in my change room, I assembled my outfit.

The black nylon, micro g-string first. It was big enough just to control my balls. I wore it under some black frilly panties. The frill edges were shocking pink. The black garter belt was plain but had twelve thick dangling straps. I fished it under my panties and through the leg holes before clipping them to some black fishnets.

From my cache, I carefully pick up my breast forms. They were my favourites and my biggest. Initially I started with some cheapo C's but soon progressed to higher end G and now a set of custom K's which were the biggest I could get that were self-adhering. The colour match to my untanned porcelain skin was perfect. I ordered it with some custom nipples that were the size and colour of cranberries (sometimes I wished they were bigger). I supported my boobs with a strapless black satin corset with demi cups to make sure my hard nipples were exposed.

I put on some light make-up although I did go pretty heavy on the mascara. My lippie was a light pink shade. I pinned back the long, black hair of my wig into a twisted bun. Satisfied, I finally pulled up the black maid's outfit and zipped up the back. Due to my oversized boobs, the top was very tight. The corset gave me a nice slim look. It was low cut to show off my cleavage with thin shoulder straps decorated with frilly white lace. The skirt part flared out due to the copious amount of stiff, white crinoline beneath. Without the riffles, the lacy hem barely reached mid-thigh. I tied the small white apron around my waist and looked at myself in the full length mirror. "Oop!" I had forgotten my head dress. It was just a barrette with some white frill but it looked cute.

Finally I slipped my feet into a pair of black patent leather stiletto pumps. The thin heels were only about three and a half inches since I had to clean the house. Usually I wear four and higher and all stilettos. I loved to hear the clacking of my heels as I walked across the hard wood or tile floors. It reminds me of what kind of slut I am.

Laundry in the washer or dryer, I pranced around the house, dusting the shelves before vacuuming. Because the house was quite sizable, a smaller broom, rechargeable type of machine was useless. Lugging up the bigger vacuum was bad enough. Lugging it up in heels was a real pain... literally. Trying not to twist or roll an ankle wasn't fun. But changing attachments was. Especially when the hose "accidentally" attached itself to parts of my body or tried to suck my asshole as I bent over.

I got halfway done and had to change the laundry. I scurried downstairs; heels clack-clacking against the hard floors. That load in the dryer and the next load in the washer, I walked upstairs to resume my cleaning chores. I turned the corner and came face to face with Anna-Maria.

"Er..." I stood there in shock at the site of my girlfriend. I tried to speak. "I... I..."

Anna-Maria looked at me with surprise. I don't think she recognized me immediately. It to a few seconds before she spoke. Even then it was stuttered. "Who... What... Where... Jerr? Jerry? Is that you? What the fuck?! Why are you dressed like some slutty maid? Say something. Don't just stand there with your mouth open!"

"Anna. Um... I can explain." Of course I couldn't. I tried. "Uh... I... Er... You..."

Rather than me trying to explain my situation, Anna-Maria asked me questions. I just stammered my responses like a bimbo (good thing I wasn't wearing my blond wig).

"How long have you been wearing women's things?" "A long time. Since I was a kid."

"Do you always wear women's things when I'm at work?" "No, not all the time. Just sometimes. Usually when I clean house."

"Are you gay? Do you want or have you had sex with men? Or other women?" "No. Since we've been together, I have been faithful to only you. Honestly, I just like to wear pretty women's things."

"Have you ever dressed like THAT in public?" "Sometimes just my lingerie under my guy clothes. Sometimes under my clothes when you've been home."

"So you have other outfits?" "Yes."

"Show me!" Anna-Maria ordered.

I led her to my office/change room and pointed towards my large walk-in closet. Anna-Maria pulled back a curtain revealing a number of outfits hiding behind; dresses, blouses, sweaters and skirts. Below were seven pair of heels; I had eight including the ones I was wearing. She pulled open a drawer and exposed my panties, bras and such. The next drawer below held my older and smaller breast forms. It took a few seconds to process before she turned to face me. She grabbed a hank of my hair and pulled my head back. She placed her palm on my left breast and squeezed. "Holy fuck, Jerry! You're wearing breast forms?!" Both hands grabbed my boobs. "They're huge!"

I couldn't help myself. "Yes, they are K-cups."

I think the fact that I wanted... had bigger breasts than Anna kind of threw her off. She stood there and squeezed my boob with her mouth slightly agape. Then suddenly realized what she was doing, she jerked back her hands like they touch fire. Without a word, she turned and left the house. Unsure what to do, I stood there for a few minutes to see if Anna would return. When I figured she wasn't, I just completed my laundry and cleaning chores.

Later, as I prepped dinner still dressed in my maid's outfit, I heard the front door open. Anna-Maria entered and looked at me with contempt. She shook her head in disbelief and poured herself a glass of wine. "You're still dressed like that?! Wow!" She finally spoke. "I had to go someplace to think. Your... your... fetish(sic) for wearing women's things is I guess mostly harmless. I do have to admit that you do keep the house clean and tidy so I'm not sure I can complain about that. Still it will take me time to process all of this."

She told me not to change and serve her dinner which she ate by herself. "The help does not eat with their mistress."

She spent the rest of the evening in her study again alone; calling me only when she wanted something. Bedtime, I was able to change. I went to join Anna-Maria in our bed but... "What the fuck do you think you're doing? The help does not share my bed. You cannot share my bed without my permission. Go find some other place to sleep!"

I returned to my office where I had only a daybed I used more as a sofa. I wanted to change into something a bit more girlie but opted not to since I was already in deep shit. It wasn't a comfortable sleep and I awoke with an achy body. I tried to stretch out the pain. It helped a bit but I still felt sore. I donned my sweats and went to the kitchen to make coffee and was soon joined by Anna-Maria.

"What the fuck are you dressed in?" She demanded. "This is not how maids dress in this house. Make me coffee first then go change... Now!"

Taken aback, I shirked and scurried back to my office. I brought everything out. My thong and panties were soiled from yesterday so I pulled up a different thong to hold my balls and some black cheekie panties. I decided on a different corset; a strapped black and red jacquard with demi cups with tight lacing in the back but that hooked from the front. My fishnets were also soiled so I pick out a pair of 15 denier, nude coloured stockings with black reinforced Cuban heels and toes. There was a thick black seam running up the backs of my legs that I had to make sure were straight before attaching them to the six straps that dangled from my corset.

I quickly did my make-up. Rushing resulted in a heavier application and it made me look even sluttier. I affixed my wig and combed it out before putting it into a high bun. I stepped into my maid's dress and put on the matching maid's barrette on my head. I wore the same shoes as yesterday before I rushed back down. My heels made loud echoing clacks with each step.

By then Anna-Maria was in the shower. I cleaned up her coffee cup and the toast she made for herself. I poured myself a cup and waited. I didn't have to wait too long. Anna appeared dressed very professionally in her business attire. She eyed me carefully and laughed. "Wow! You look even sluttier than yesterday. I'm leaving for work. That's the same dress as yesterday. You might want to look at getting some other uniforms since you'll be wearing them more often."

I saw Anna-Maria to the door and wished her a good-day.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers