Can I Call You Mom? A Roleplay-Play

Story Info
A roleplay scripted out for taboo lovers.
2.6k words
4.38
12k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in this Work of Fiction are Over the Age of 18

**Meant to be acted out with your lover(s)**

Setting: Oppulent bedroom on the 2nd floor of a luxury townhouse in Orlando, Florida. The king sized bed is a large, Italian 4 post masterpiece in mohagany. It has been Shelley's since her marriage. It now is in her bachellorette pad. The bedspread is black and gold versace, and there is a mahogany armoire and dresser nearby. Shelley, the divorcee, has made this hers in every way, and there is not a hint of masculine neglect anywhere to be found. The curtains are heavy velvet to keep out the Florida sun.

Shelley: 5'5, 220 lbs. 47 years old. Italian woman, long voluminous hair dyed blonde, large lips, and expressive dark eyes. She wears somewhat heavy makeup and turns heads with her impressively buxom and curvaceous figure. Her breasts are in a word: enormous,; massive pillows with large promininent nipples. Her bottom is equally full and exaggerated, and she carries her weight like a large hourglass. She inspires lust in any room, a naturally gifted lover, physically. The wet, flowery smell of her pussy fills the room.

William: 26, black hair and eyes, he stands 6 foot three, 225 lbs. He is a strapping young man, built muscularly and long like a football player with wide shoulders and strong defined arms. His jaw is square, masculine, and he looks old for his age. He is experienced as a lover but this is his first age-gap affair. His wide, 7 inch cock yearns for both Shelley and the fantasy he needs her to fulfill for him.

Will: I cant believe you agreed to this, I was so nervous. I've never, and I mean never, shared this fantasy with anyone.

(He is naked in the sheets, watching Shelley strip from her flowing black scoop-neck dress which she picked out to entice her young man).

Shelly: I'm glad to be your fantasy girl, Will. It sounds like fun. Like what you see?

(She unhooks her bra and he sees from 10 feet away the sillouhette of her exaggerated proportions, butt naked as she sways to her vanity to fetch her black, silk, kimono-style robe.)

Will: I can't believe I get to fuck you all day. You're a goddess.

Shelly: I'm gonna be more than that tonight, sugar.

(She glares at his bulge in the sheets, knowing they're about to do something really naughty. She's felt that big cock before, jerking within her cunt, but tonight would be a show as well, as he has asked her to pretend she's his mother during their sex).

Shelley: So how do you want to start?

(He knew exactly).

Will: Well, I thought I could be in bed, masturbating, and you could come in and 'catch' me. Then maybe you offer to help?

Shelly: Oh, I can do that. I'm actually excited this is gonna be fun. Is there anything you want. specifically?

Will: I want to call you mom.

Shelley: Your stepmom?

(Will shakes his head no.)

Will: My real, biological mother. Ok?

Shelley: Oh god. That is SO sinful. I love it! Well, ok stud. Get under the blankets, and your mom will be right back.

(She winks and leaves the room briefly, and suddenly Will's cock is yearning in anticipation. This is actually happening. His fantasy coming true. He is alone, and reaches for his dick. He strokes it a few heavy times, and whimpers "Mom... oh yes mom."

(There is a knock at the door, and Shelley peeks in, her robe closed, and she has a sincere maternal tone in her voice)

Shelley: Oh son, were you calling for me?

(Will feigns embarrasment and stops stroking his cock as he looks on with frenzied oedipal lust at his full figured prize).

Will: Oh, sorry mom. I just needed a little relief. I hope you aren't mad.

(Shelley's eyes sparkle at the turnon of this situation, she's horny and wants to give him everything he wants.)

Shelley: You know, there's nothing wrong with a little encouragement. What were you thinking about?

Will: I was thinking sbout you, mom.

Shelley: About me? I had no idea honey, but you sure seem to like mama's outfit. Do you like my robe, honey?

Will: Oh mom, it fits you so well and shows off your body.

Shelley: What about mama's body turns you on, Will?

Will: Well, I guess it's always been a fantasy, a dream of mine... to see your naked boobs.

(Shelley almost blushes at the innocence of his admissiom, and without a word, lets her robe fall off her shoulder, revealing her massive, heavy-hanging tits to her new 'son'.)

Shelley: These? I'm glad you like them. Is this a good view? Big, aren't they?

(Will's eyes are huge as he studies her motherly gifts.)

Will: Oh wow mom. Thank you. Is it ok if I were to maybe feel one?

(Shelley is breathing hard at the illicit nature of this roleplay and she is HORNY.)

Shelley: Ok, son. You can touch your mother. Go ahead.

(Shelley leans over Will, giving him close personal contact to her bosom, and he greedily fills each hand with a giant tit.)

Will: Mom, I'm going to suck your titty.

Shelley: Oooh, go ahead sweety, touch your mother the way you need. Suck my tit like you want... Nurse from your mother.

(Will lifts her heavy left tit and slurps the nipple into his mouth, sucking and chewing like he was hers. It's absolute heaven in his kinky mind to have free priviledge of his mom to suck and squeeze and taste her fat jugs. He switches to the other bloated titty, repeating his lustful nursing. She is breathing heavy, and knows how good it is for him to be with his mother this way. She understands the primal nature of it in her soul and thinks about her own son, who is about Will's age, and wonderes if he ever thought of doing this with her. The notion sends a sharp twinge through her pussy, and she ghasps at the kink-enhanced feeling of nursing this man with incest in her heart.)

Shelley: I want you to fuck your mother now, Will. Can you do that for mama?

(Will nods, and lays back as she leans over his body to kiss him full on the mouth with her pillowy-soft Italian lips.)

Shelley: When we fuck, do you want me to call you son?

Will: Yes please. And I'll call you mom... one more thing...

Shelley: Hmm?

Will: I want to cum inside of you.

(this is their 2nd ever rendezvous. silence.)

Shelley: I can't get pregnant... and I was kind of hoping you'd want to. So, sure. You can cum in me. I'll let you blast off into me if you want. What the hell.

Will: Inside of your pussy... as deep as I can. I want you to feel it. And always remind me that it's my own mother I'm cumming inside of.

(They move toward eachother, frenzied lovers colliding. Hands wrapped around everywhere. Tossing. Finally Shelley is on her back, presenting her glorious body in the full light to Will. They kiss passionately, sucking face. His hand rests at her left tit, kneading it hungrily with his eyes closed. He kisses and sucks at the curve of her neck. He admires the smell of her shampoo. He pants as he kneels between her parted thighs.

Will: That's the peak of the fantasy. To have you here, as my mom, as I cum hard, and squirt into your womb. And I want you to tell me I'm cumming inside of my mother the whole time. Can you do that?

Shelley: Oh sweety, yes that's so nasty. Let's do it. Fuck me, Will. Fuck your mother!

Will: Ok. When I push inside of you, you'll be my mother. And I will be your son. Don't break chatacter until I pull out, ok?

(He wants this fantasy to last long and deep. Shelley, now the object of his oedipal desires, feels wanted in a way she never has. She is anxious to feel his kink-engorged cock spurting up into her flesh.)

Shelley: Come on Will, push into your mother. Your REAL mother. Fuck me.

Will: Oh my god, mom.... Are you ready? your son is about to push his dick inside your pussy.

Shelley: Yes sweety, give mama your long cock.

(Will guides the tip of his straining erection to Shelley's waiting pussy, lining it up, and then staring at Shelley in her eyes as he pushes his full length inside of her. Shelley's eyes widen at the comfortably full intrusion. She moans gently.)

Will: Oh mom, it's so perfect being inside my mother. Do you like it, mom? Is it ok?

(He strainingly tries to force as much of himself up into her sweet flesh as he can, savoring her insides and nudging the back of her wet tunnel.)

Shelley: Oh son, yes, having you up my pussy is heaven. Fuck me, son. Fuck your mama deep.

(Will still hasn't begun fucking, just stirring himself in his voluptuous partner, and lets his hands fall to her giant tits. He paws at them, lifts and squeezes, pinching her nipples with both hands. He lays his head onto her chest and pulls her tits up around his face, smothering himself before sucking her left nipple into his mouth, drinking her fat breast, hungrily.)

Will: Oh fuck mom, thank you.

(He pulls back and then slams a hard thrust into Shelley that causes all the fat on her hips and titties to recoil, and he stays planted in her overflowingly wet sex.)

Shelly: Yes! Fuck your mother! Son... you're fucking your MOTHER! Fuck your real mother, Will!

Will: I love fucking you, mom. Are you sure this is ok for you to have your son's cock inside you? I never want to stop. Please let me keep fucking you. Mmmmmmmmm.

(He fucks Shelley slow and deep in her slick pussy, and takes his time to enjoy the pleasure of her immense tits. Sucking and nibbling her excited nipples as much as he can. Hearing her talk, and seeing the big ocean on her chest has him on the brink, and he is fighting hard to prolong this forbidden fuck.)

Shelley: I'm your mother, Will! You are really fucking your mama. Fuck your mother deep until you're ready to cum.

Will: Suck your own tit for me, mom. I want to see it.

(Shelley raises her left tit to her mouth easily, and it ocurrs to Will she has performed this many times. He watches in awe as she looks in his eyes while she closes her lips over her big titty and sucks audibly with a wet, heavy smooch.)

Will: Mom....

Shelley: Yes, son? (she removes her tit from her mouth to say the words, then replaces it and sucks more for his viewing pleasure.)

Will: Can I cum inside of you, mom? I need to, and I'm close.

(He is thrusting into her deep now, making impact with the back of her cunt and lingering there with every stroke.)

Shelley: Yes son, I know you need to cum inside of your mother. Do it! Fuck your mama and cum inside me. Shoot your cum.... mmphh.... inside your own mother.

(Her voice is trailing, as she feels the waves of orgasm begin to crest into her pussy. She knows he won't be far behind, so rather than concern him with her needs, she lets her cum build and encourages him the way he asked.)

Shelley: It's ok son, fuck mommmy. I want you to finish inside me, son. I want to feel it.

Will: Tell me you want to feel your son ejaculate inside of you.

Shelley: I want to feel you ejaculate inside of me, son. I do, please cum inside of mama!

Will: Tell me you want your REAL son to ejaculate inside of you.

(Shelley looks up at him, helpless and now about to fall off the edge as she lets the thought happen - one she had never desired to have, but it was breaking her cunt even as she formed the words in her head around the image of her actual son, Michael.)

Shelley: I want my REAL SON to ejaculate inside of me. oh FUCCCKKKK!

(Shelley sees her son's face in her minds eye, and she tightens on Will's deeply embedded cock, wedged into her slickened, flooded pussy. She reaches for the moment, picturing Michael, and lets her orgasm break, sucking down hard on Will's prick.)

Shelley: Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Michael! Ungh! Cum inside your mother! Shoot it into your mama! Knock up your mother! Ejaculate inside your own fucking mother!

(Will's mind races to a finish and he knows this is it, the moment he had always craved. He was about to empty his balls harder than he ever had, and it was going to be in his huge tittied, incest-breeding, surrogate mother. It started in the bottom of his balls, almost painfully, the thrill racing through his nuts like a ripcord. It was going to be huge, and he hoped Shelley was ready to play her part to keep it going as long as possible. He thrusts home into her hard, urging himself up deep into the back of her cunt. She's in shock at where he is about to unload into her body, but she wants this. She needs her son, and she needs this cum in her uterus right now while she's peaking.)

Will: I'm cumming inside of you, mom! UUUGGGHHHHH!

(The first squirt of his hot sizzling sperm shoots into Shelley with a force that takes her breath away and curls her toes as her feet lock behind Will's ass. An inhuman pleasure courses through them.)

Shelley: Yes Will! You're cumming inside of your mother!!! You're cumming in your mother!!!! Oh god, cum inside your mother, son!!!!!

(Will can barely articulate, tears well up in his shut eyes as he explodes up, fully sheathed to the hilt inside of Shelley's pussy. Each ring of the word 'mom' pulls a heavy, voluminous squirt of cum out of his

fat, incest-mad balls and into his new mother.)

Will: MOM! MOM! MOM!!!!!! OH GOD I'M CUMMING IN MY MOM!!!!

Shelley: Yes, son, pump it all inside of your mother. I'm your real mom, son. LOOK!

(Shelley once again draws her fat titty into her mouth and suckles it while she concentrates on the spurting sensation thumping in the back of her cunt, her womb beginning to warm. For a moment she pictures Michael and cums wetly on Will's rearing, jerking, squirting dick.)

Will: Oh, mom.... oh my mother.... oh!

(The pleasure in his body draining into Shelley, as he fills her like he has always needed to fill his mom. He cranes his head down, and take her tit for himself to nurse, pressing his body down into hers, fully breeding Shelley.)

Shelley: I'm your mother, sweety. Just stay inside your mom and keep shooting inside me. You're shooting deep into your mother now, where you came from.

Will: (sobbing) Oh god, mom! Mom! I'm cumming in my own mother.... Oh god....

Shelley: Shhh... stay deep inside me son. Leave that beautiful cock I made deep inside me. Inside your mother...

(Shelley has never been so full of cum, and recognizes the heavy, warm, loving feeling she has in her belly. She understands everything about the taboo now in a new way.)

Will: Oh mom.... mom... mom... I....

Shelley: Yes son, you fucked your mother.

Will: (sensitive, his overworked balls are empty and trying to cum still into his mom)

I love you. Mom... I love you....

(Shelley pulls her boy down to her massive tit, encouraging him to suck her pert nipple until they both pass out, her pussy clogged with incest cum and young cock.)

Shelley: You fucked your own mother and came inside of me, son. You fucked your own mother.... And I loved it.