My 18th Birthday Present from Mom

Story Info
Son gets the ultimate 18th birthday present from his mother.
3k words
4.36
97.7k
182
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaguar6969
jaguar6969
384 Followers

This story is about mother-son sex and impregnation. If that's not of interest to you, you should skip this story.

My 18th birthday was a few weeks ago and my mother gave me a very unusual birthday present. My birthday fell on a Friday, and that night my mom took me out for dinner. We went to a restaurant she had never taken me to before. It was dimly lit with soft music in the background. A very romantic setting. I had admired mom's beauty for a long time, but it hit me even more with the soft candlelight dancing in her eyes as we talked. Mom had been the subject of many fantasies as I stroked my cock to explosive orgasms over the last couple of years, so I was really enjoying the closeness and intimacy of this dinner.

When we got home, mom told me to go hit the showers and we would talk some more. I didn't know that as I was showering and changing upstairs, mom was doing the same thing downstairs. She had told me to come to her room when I finished, so I did. When I got there, the sight that greeted me almost caused me to faint. My mother was laying on her bed, clad in a very sheer black nightie! I had never seen this much of her beautiful body before, and I felt as if my jaw must have hit the floor. Mom smiled invitingly and beckoned me to her.

"Wow, mom! You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you, sweetheart, I'm glad you approve. This is for you."

"What do you mean, mom?"

"I mean that I've decided to give you the most special birthday present I can give you. I'm giving you myself. You already have my heart, I'm giving you my body. I want to be your lover, I want to be your woman. That is, if you want me to. I've seen the way you look at me, so I think you want me as much as I want you. If you do, then I'm yours. What do you say, sweetheart?"

It felt like I stood there for several minutes just trying to speak. Talk about a shocker! I felt like pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but if I was I didn't want to wake up!

"Y-yes! I say yes! I'd love that more than anything, mom! I've fantasized about making love with you for so long, if you feel the same way..."

"I do, sweetheart. Come to mommy, lover."

I walked over to her bed still feeling like I was in a trance. When I got nearer I could tell that mom was wearing her sexiest perfume. She patted the bed next to her. I sat down beside her. She took my hand in hers and looked deeply into my eyes.

"There's one other thing we need to talk about before weget started, before we're too caught up in our lovemaking to care."

"What's that, mom?"

"There's something I have to tell you about me. I'm not on any type of birth control. I can't take The Pill, because it reacts badly with my system, so your father had a vasectomy after you were born. Naturally you haven't had one, so that leaves us with one of two options. The first one is that you can pull out before you cum. The second one...is that you can go ahead and cum inside me. That's the one I would prefer."

"But mom, if I do that, wouldn't I get you pregnant?"

"Yes you would."

"You mean, you want me to get you pregnant?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

"What I want is for my handsome son to make love to me and shoot every drop of his cum deep inside my pussy. If you get me pregnant as a result, then you get me pregnant. I want your cock and your cum filling my pussy, no matter what. I'll leave it up to you, though. If you want to pull out, I'll understand."

"Mom, I love you, and I want to pump every drop of my cum as deep into your pussy as I can get it. I definitely do not want to pull out. If that means getting my own mother pregnant, then I'm going to get you pregnant! I'll keep your pussy full of my cock, and my cum."

Mom smiled seductively. "I'm very glad to hear you say that, sweetheart. It's a good thing you feel that way anyway, because I can't guarantee that I'd let you pull out once I have you inside me!"

That said, mom pulled me into a long, slow, sensual kiss. I melted against her. The feel of her lips against mine, her body cuddled against me, her breasts pressed to my chest had me hard as a rock. The kiss became more passionate as we continued. Mom's tongue parted my lips and slipped into my mouth, seeking my tongue, playing with it, wrestling with it, drawing it into her mouth. Just when I thought I might pass out from the pleasure of a simple kiss, mom released me and looked into my eyes again. She slowly undressed me, removing my shorts and underwear in one smooth motion. She moaned softly as she uncovered my cock. Having tossed my clothes aside, she began a slow, sexy, teasing exploration of my body with her hands, lips and tongue. She had me going crazy before she even got near my cock. When she finally got to it, she began by gently caressing it and the surrounding areas with her hands. She followed that by rubbing her face softly over it, lightly running her lips over it and kissing it. She progressed to licking all over my cock and scrotum, licking my cock like it was a popsicle. Finally she took my cock in her hand, looked up into my eyes, placed her lips against the tip, and slowly slid my cock into her mouth. I moaned at the incredible sensation of my cock being engulfed in her mouth. I felt her lips against my pubic hair and looked down to see that she had taken every inch of my cock into her mouth. I was blown away (no pun intended!) by what I was seeing. My MOTHER was deep-throating my cock! It was as if every fantasy I had ever had was coming true one by one. She slowly slid her mouth back up my cock until just the head was still between her lips, then slowly took me back in again. Mom gave me an absolutely incredible blowjob, alternating between licking my cock, sucking on it, deep-throating it, flicking her tongue around the head and kissing it. She had me close to cumming many times, but each time she would back off, letting me calm down a little before starting again. Finally, she slid back up and kissed me again. She leaned on my chest and looked into my eyes.

"Mmmm, you have such a gorgeous cock! It's perfect, like I made you just for me! So how did you like that, my darling?"

"Oh mom, that was incredible! A thousand times better than any of my fantasies!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You'll enjoy it even more when I make you cum in my mouth so I can drink your sweet cum, but right now, I have a more important place for it."

I knew what she was talking about, and as I thought again about what that would mean, another throb went through my cock.

"Now, darling, it's your turn to get to know my body."

Mom guided me through a slow, sensual exploration of her body like the one she had done on mine. I spent a lot of time on her big, beautiful breasts, licking them, kissing them, caressing them and sucking on her nipples. Mom cradled my head and moaned softly as I played with her breasts. Much to my surprise and delight, she had an orgasm as a result of my attention to her breasts.

"Oooh baby, that feels so nice." mom sighed.

"You have magnificent breasts mom. When I get you pregnant I'm going to nurse at them all over again!" Mom giggled at that.

"When you get me pregnant and you want some of your momma's milk, I'd love to nurse you again, just like when you were a baby. Except this time I'm going to want your cock inside my pussy fucking me while you do it!"

I moaned at the thought and moved down mom's body, down between her legs. She guided me on how give her as much oral pleasure as she had given me. She showed me the best ways to lick her pussy, lick and suck on her clit, fuck her with my tongue and fingers, and combinations of all of them. I brought her to orgasm after orgasm, each one more powerful than the one before, until my face was covered with her cum. It was delicious, and I eagerly lapped up as much of it as I could get. Mom guided me back up and kissed me passionately, licking some of her own cum from my lips.

"Oooooh, that was wonderful! I'm starting to wonder who's giving who the present here! Now, my son, my lover, it's time for you to re-enter the pussy you came from. Time for you to cum into the womb you came from."

"Do you still want me to cum inside you, mom? Even though I'll get you pregnant?" Mom reached down between us, rubbed my cock up and down her very wet, very slippery pussylips, and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. She looked deep into my eyes.

"I want you to push your hips forward, slide that beautiful cock into my pussy, and never take it out again. I want you to make love to me. I want you to pump your cock in and out of my pussy until you make me cum all over it. I want you to fuck me until you cum inside me. I want you to cum as deep inside your momma's pussy as you possibly can. I want you to pump every drop of your hot cum into my pussy. I don't mind if you get me pregnant. I want you to get me pregnant. Make love to me, my darling son. Make love to me and get me pregnant."

I had known it all along, but at that minute I realized more than ever how deeply and totally in love I am with her. She had made her feelings absolutely clear, and I felt the same way.

I pushed forward, and my cock started to slide into my mother's pussy. Her pussy was amazingly tight, but it was also incredibly slick with her cum, and my cock slid into her easily. My mother and I both moaned in unison at the feeling of my cock and her pussy being joined for the first time. I gave a couple of quick pumps to make sure I was all the way inside her, then held still, both of us taking in the feeling of my cock inside her pussy. Mom squeezed my cock with the muscles in her pussy and my cock jerked inside her in response.

"Oooooh, baby! Your cock feels so good inside my pussy!"

"Oh mom, your pussy feels wonderful around my cock!"

"I want you to fuck me, baby! Fuck your momma's pussy! Fuck me and get me pregnant!"

Hearing my mother telling me that she wanted me to fuck her and get her pregnant drove me wild with desire. It was hard to keep from thrusting at top speed and cumming inside her in a few seconds, but I wanted to make this last as long as possible, so I slowly pulled back until just the head of my cock was inside her, then pushed forward so it slid into her again. I established a rhythm that was as slow and steady as I could manage given the situation! I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her, and was amazed at what was happening. I was fucking my own mother, pumping my cock in and out of her pussy! I had done this in so many masturbatory fantasies only to find now that the reality far exceeded any fantasy! Mom followed my gaze and she smiled.

"That's so beautiful, isn't it my baby? Your gorgeous cock sliding in and out of your momma's pussy. I love it! How does it feel, baby? How does it feel, knowing you're fucking your own mother, knowing she wants you to cum inside her, knowing she wants you to get her pregnant?" She could tell she had hit a hot button for both of us and now she was using it to the fullest advantage.

"Hot, mom! It makes me very hot!" I told her and started pumping a little faster.

"Ooh, I can tell! Do you like that idea, baby? You like the idea of cumming inside me, of getting me pregnant? That's what you want, isn't it baby? You want to cum inside me, to shoot your cum deep in my pussy, to get me pregnant, don't you baby? You want to cum in your momma's pussy and get me pregnant, don't you?" She was driving me wild! I couldn't help but thrust faster.

"Yes, mom, I do! More than anything! I want to cum inside you, shoot my cum deep in your pussy, get you pregnant! The idea that my own mother wants me to cum inside her and get her pregnant drives me wild!" Mom was getting as turned on as I was and thrusting her hips up at me faster, trying to get my cock in even deeper, and it was already bumping her cervix on every stroke.

"Then do it, baby! Cum inside me! Shoot your cum deep in my pussy! Get me pregnant! Get momma pregnant, baby! Cum in momma's pussy and get me pregnant! Shoot that hot cum deep in my pussy and bget me pregnant! Oh baby, get me pregnant! Cum in me! Cum!!!"

Mom came as she said this. The orgasmic contractions in her pussy caused it to squeeze my cock repeatedly as she used her legs to pull me as deep as possible on every thrust. The combination of everything I was hearing and feeling was too much and I could feel my cum rising. Knowing I was going to be sending that cum into the depths of my own mother's pussy and womb, getting her pregnant with it, pushed me over the edge.

"Oh mom, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna get you pregnant, mom! I'm gonna shoot all of my cum deep in your pussy and get you pregnant, mom! Here it cums! Ohhhh!!!"

I thrust in and mom pulled me in at the same time, so my cockhead was pressed against her cervix, right at the entrance to her womb when I came. My cock recoiled and began throbbing as it sent the first large stream of cum directly into my mother's womb. I began pumping again as my cock sent stream after stream of hot cum jetting into mom's pussy and on into her womb. Mom felt my cock shooting inside her.

"Oooh yeah, baby! I can feel you cumming inside me! You're cum is so hot! Give it to me! Give me all of your cum! Fill me with your cum! Get me pregnant, baby! Fill momma's pussy with your cum!"

I was definitely doing that! I was shooting more cum than I ever had in my life! My cock throbbed again and again, sending more and more cum into my mother's waiting pussy, up into her womb. My orgasm finally began to subside and my cock sent the last few drops of cum into mom's pussy. Mom rolled us to our sides, keeping my cock locked deep in her now flooded pussy. I had pumped so much cum into her that even though at least half of it had shot up in her womb, her pussy was still flooded. She held me tightly to her and we cuddled and kissed.

"Oh mom, that was incredible!"

"Mmmm, you sweet, darling, sexy boy! It was magnificent! You made your momma cum so good! Ooh, and the way you filled me up, wow! What a flood! I don't think I've ever been this full of cum! I love it!"

"I love you, mom."

"Mmmm, I love you too, sweetheart."

"What a fantastic birthday present!"

"I'm glad you liked it, although you may have given me the present!" she said and smiled knowingly.

"So you think I got you pregnant?"

"Well, you did everything right, that's for sure! It's my most fertile time of the month. You had your cock as deep inside me as possible when you came, you flooded my pussy and womb with your cum, and we're keeping all of your cum inside me. Those are the things you need to do to get me pregnant.

"If I didn't get you pregnant are we going to do it again?"

"Sweetheart, we're lovers now. For as long as you want, we're going to be making love and you're going to be cumming inside me! I want you to move in here with me. I want you to sleep with me, even though I doubt we'll get much sleep!"

"Oh mom, that's wonderful! Forever is as long as I want! I'll keep your pussy full of my cock and my cum all the time!"

"Sounds wonderful to me sweetheart."

That's exactly what I've done every day since, although I did get her pregnant that very first time! As we lay there holding each other with my cock holding all of my cum deep inside her, one of the millions of sperm I pumped into her found her egg, penetrated it, and began what 9 months later would be my son/brother.

jaguar6969
jaguar6969
384 Followers