Can I Get an Assist? Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman seeks help from her best friend...
1.8k words
3.85
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes:

I have been reading the stories on this site for years. I thought it was time to contribute my first story!

There is not any way this story would ever happen in real life, so the entire story is a work of fantasy. If you are offended by the content of this story, I am not sure what you're doing in this section. Enjoy!

**********************************************************************

Wednesday Night.

Amber sat on the couch on Wednesday night just relaxing, reading the latest romance book on her kindle, and pondering an idea that has been going through her head for some time. Wondering if she would ever have the courage or the guts to put this plan into action, she just said "screw it... it's now or never". She picked up her cell phone and texted her best friend Chloe to see if she would like to go to a dinner on Friday night to talk and catch up.

As Amber sat there typing her message to Chloe, she was very nervous and anxious. The point of getting together for dinner was not just to talk and catch up. Amber had a much saucier subject in mind to discuss with Chloe that weighed on her mind. She was going to ask Chloe to sleep with her husband.

Amber and Tim had been married for 23 years so far and counting. Amber had developed some health issues with her hands and mouth and was not able to give hand jobs or blow jobs anymore easily. She new Tim absolutely loved them and wanted to do something nice for him. The problem is Chloe is the only person she would trust to get the job done and not try to steal her husband. She didn't think it would be that much of a stretch for Tim to agree if the time came since she is pretty sure she has seen Tim checking her out very covertly when he thought Amber wasn't looking.

Amber sat there on the couch trying to focus on her book, but kept looking at her phone at the same time waiting for a reply to come back from Chloe to agree to dinner. The seconds seemed like minutes as she sat there. Failing to be able to concentrate on her book anymore, she just had to shut the book.

Finally, about an hour later the reply came back from Chloe that she would be able to meet for dinner on Friday night. After reading the reply from Chloe, she gripped the phone a little tighter and shut her eyes for a few seconds. Not really believing she had begun a plan such as this in motion, she sat there and tried to calm down. She could feel her heart beating strongly, she was out of breath, and her face was flush. What am I ever going to say to Chloe about this?

Friday Night.

Amber walked into the restaurant later than the agreed meeting time and found Chloe sitting at the bar sipping on a frozen margarita. The two pair of eyes lit up when they saw each other. The sounds of excitement were heard in the restaurant as they embraced even though it was fairly crowded. Since Chloe had arrived first, she took it upon herself to go ahead and get on the list for a table.

The hostess had let Chloe know it would be about a thirty-minute wait to get a table when she had arrived. Amber ordered a frozen margarita just like her best friend did hoping by getting the alcohol flowing it would assist her in getting her nerves calmer before venturing out into the real reason she wanted to have dinner. They naturally chose a steak restaurant because it was both of their favorite food. Amber found it highly ironic that they would both be talking about and dining on different forms of meat tonight. She thought isn't it funny that almost anything can be turned into a sexual reference.

They sat and talked as they ate and drank the pre-dinner drinks and appetizers. They updated each other on all of the normal stuff. Jobs, family, kids, work... It was really awesome to sit once again with her best friend and just kind of shoot the breeze. One thing that occurred to Amber was Chloe never said anything about dating anyone new or even really going out with any new guys. She had lost her husband about five years ago, but could never find the courage to get back out there. This while sad to Amber was promising and might be an advantage tonight. Just as the onion rings and appetizers were almost done, the mobile phone app buzzed letting them know their table was ready.

As they got up from the bar area and started walking to the table for dinner, Amber felt a little woozy. She new it was not really the booze doing it. She had only had one drink so far. It was the thought about what was to come up in the conversation or not. How would Chloe react to what she was going to be asked?

They finally made it to the table for dinner or in another light.. the main event for tonight. The conversation. She wondered what Tim would think about her for even considering this as an option. Would he be happy, upset, or just refuse the idea altogether? It would be such a letdown if she stuck herself out there this far and he wouldn't even agree to go through with it. After all she hadn't even hinted that this would be something that would happen. Ever! Then, she decided he was 100% male that likes tits and ass on a woman. It would be fine.

They ordered their steaks that came cooked to perfection with each bite melting in their mouth as they ate. As dinner went on the conversation went on. With each bite of steak disappearing, the gravity of the situation came more apparent. She had to find a way to approach this subject with Chloe before all of the sand in the hour glass was gone and dinner was over. She sat there and was hearing words coming out of Chloe's mouth, but her tunnel vision kept getting narrower and narrower. Chloe's words were getting softer and softer.

Chloe sensed something was wrong with her friend. She reached across the table and lightly grabbed Amber's arm shaking it a little bit to shake her out of whatever was happening to her.

With concern, Chloe asked "Amber, are you ok? You're zoning out. Are you hearing a single thing I have said the last few minutes?"

Amber slightly shook her head and refocused her attention on Chloe. She was reassured by Chloe that she could talk about anything with her. Whatever it was that was wrong. They had met back before college, before their husbands, before all of that. They had been inseparable since then. Time might pass in between the times they talked or got together, but they always picked up where they left off once back together.

Amber sat there for a few seconds just gathering herself and trying to find the courage to get the first words out. She knew once she would do that it would be ok, but getting the first words out was the hardest part. "Chloe... I am sorry if I don't seem like myself tonight. It is just that I have a big subject I would like to discuss with you and I am at a loss of how to start."

"Well, that seems like the way to start is getting the first words out in the open. You know I have always been there for you and will continue to be there for you. Whatever you need." said Chloe.

Those few simple words from Chloe seemed to calm Amber down as usual. She let out a breath that seemed as if she was holding for the last ten minutes. She took another breath or two, collected her thoughts and then just started.

"Chloe, I am just going to start. As you know, my health is not what it once was. It is really frustrating me because I can not do everything in the bedroom to please Tim that I once could. I know he loves me and would never shame me because of my health. At the same time, I know he misses certain things I used to be able to do for him....".

Amber's words seemed to trail off again.

"What is it Amber, just spit it out. I can handle it".

"I guess what I am trying to say and have really been conflicted about is... I would like someone... ah... you to fuck my husband."

Now it was Chloe's turn to sit there in shock for a minute. After hearing Amber's revelation, Chloe sat there. Her eyes wide and mouth open in disbelief. She never thought Amber would ever be willing to share Tim with anyone as she stated on a regular basis. She had to admit in the past she had wondered what it would be like to be with someone like Tim. He was taller, more muscular, and fit than her late husband was.

"OMG!!! Amber are you sure? I am not sure what to say to that at all. I feel like even though I am not married anymore, I would be cheating and betraying you. I have to admit that on occasion I have wondered what it would be like, but always left it at that because I would never hurt you like that."

"Chloe to be honest with you, I never thought I would be asking you this... I just want to provide some happiness to Tim that I know he has been missing. And if you have my blessing it is really not cheating is it? I mean I am really asking you to do it... for me."

Amber watched Chloe as she was considering the proposition. I mean it's not like everyday this request comes up. Chloe finally said "Would he even want to have sex with me? I mean I am not exactly young and tight anymore".

"Chloe, I assure you you're fine. Just like a fine wine. We get better with age mostly. I am pretty sure I have seen him checking you out in the corner of my eye when he thinks I am not looking. Plus, you have tits!"

With that the two girls started laughing. With everything out in the open, the mood was light and airy again. They started to come up with the plan for making this happen. Both were thinking it needed to be quick before one of them decided it was a crazy idea and backed out. Amber told Chloe that she could do anything she wanted to do as far as trying to seduce Tim. The only stipulation was that she wanted to be there to see it and if either one of us wanted to stop the whole thing we should speak up.

With that Chloe said "See y'all at my place tomorrow evening for movie night..."

*******************

This is the end of part one. More to come in a later installment if there is enough interest.