Jealousy

Story Info
A husband and wife get confused playing with the neighbours.
21.6k words
3.77
97.6k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,541 Followers

I couldn't even look at her, the mere sight of her made me angry, for the first time in my life I hated her, not just an uncomfortable dislike but a deep seated hatred that was festering under my skin.

We couldn't talk without ending up in a bitter fight and it seemed everything she did angered me more.

How did it come to this?

Six months ago I was offered an incredible work opportunity, the chance to run my own branch and when Liza and I talked it over we decided to go for it, to just grab the bull by the horns and do it.

We were both in our forties; the kids were off at school and no longer needed us, except for money. Liza's job as a realtor wasn't something she was tied to, she went back to work out of interest not financial necessity.

The only problem was it meant packing up and moving to the other end of the country. With the decision made we packed all our stuff into a storage facility, the apartment we leased was fully furnished so we took only our personal belongings.

This was a big change for us leaving our comfortable life in suburbia, our friends and family to move 1500 miles and live in an apartment in the middle of the city. I knew I would have to work long hours so I wanted to be close to the office and I didn't want to waste the weekends doing house maintenance.

We rented out our own home which more than covered our lease on the new apartment and headed off to start our new life.

The job was demanding and I had to throw everything into it, yep it was long tiring days. Liza although left to her own devices spent days enjoying the high life shopping finding her way around the big city enjoying the convenience of city life. We ate out a lot, we didn't have to use the cars, they stayed locked away unused. I had a ten minute walk to the office so I didn't lose 3 hours a day commuting. Life was pretty good, yep Liza did get bored which was what drove her to find a job with one of the cities big four realty companies.

With both of us working long hours our social life never really kicked off. I had my circle of work friends and Liza now had her little circle of colleagues, but we didn't really get a chance to mix and mingle. That changed a little when getting home from work one evening there was a young couple in the living area drinking wine and chatting and laughing with Liza. When I walked in Liza jumped up and introduced me to Simon and Denise, apparently we were neighbours. Liza had bumped into them in the elevator and invited them over for dinner.

As I shook hands with Simon and a hug with Denise I could indeed smell the aromatic odours of food cooking, it smelt like one of my favourites, chicken chasseur.

Liza poured me a glass and we all sat together, Simon was a lawyer with a city firm and Denise worked in customer relations with a department store.

They were both very likeable, pleasant and chatty, I was surprised how easily the evening flowed. It was surprising because they were in their early thirties at least fifteen years younger than us which made me wonder why a vibrant young couple would want to hang around with a couple of old fogies like us?

It seemed to make Liza happy to have new friends I guess that had been the missing link here in the city, we missed our friends, the dinner parties and barbeques. It had eased since she started work but I think we both needed friendly interaction with other people, to talk about stuff other than work.

By the end of the evening and they were leaving I saw a little of the vibrant outgoing Liza.

As we closed the door behind them Liza jumped into my arms, "Wow what a wonderful night, it was so nice to talk to other people, I had forgotten how much I enjoy it." Her tongue forced its way into my mouth in a passion laden kiss, "thank you for being so charming tonight, you were wonderful."

Our embrace tightened and I felt the heat of her body as she nestled up against me, "let's go to bed." She breathed as our mouths slid apart, "Take me to bed and make love to me."

God damn what a night, if that's what having neighbours over was going to be like then bring it on.

The next day as Liza made breakfast she gave me a big hug, Last night was fun darling, thank you."

"Yes I thought Simon and Denise were nice, although lord knows why they want to hang around with oldies like us eludes me."

She slapped me on the shoulder playfully, "Hey Mr, a little less of the oldies thank you."

Chuckling I muttered, "I just meant they are a lot younger than us, I would have expected them to be off nightclubbing."

Liza arched her brows, "Denise is rather pretty isn't she."

Nodding in agreement I added carefully, "Yes she is attractive I suppose."

She nudged me again, "Idiot, I saw you ogling her, it's OK you're allowed to look."

Accepting her tease I mumbled with a mouthful of toast, "Well I wasn't the only one staring young lady."

She snickered, "Yes well he is rather dishy as well."

I gave her a quick kiss as I scooted out on my way to the office. Simon and Denise became a bit of a fixture at our place over the next few weeks and they really were a lot of fun, Denise was bright and bubbly whereas Simon was quite the thinker, offering deep insightful comments and he definitely seemed to have developed an attraction to Liza, not that I was jealous or minded, there was nothing over the top. I just found it interesting.

Liza definitely enjoyed the company of Denise and Simon it seemed to reinvigorate her, suddenly we were listening to the top 40 hits rather than classic hits and when her and Denise went shopping she always came back with clothes a little more risqué more modern and she was reading fashion magazines.

Simon and I although friendly were nowhere near as attached at the hip, they took us out to dance clubs where we were the oldest people, Liza loved it, but all it did for me was make me feel old.

Denise did her best to make me comfortable and always dragged me onto the dancefloor and man could she move, her body was everywhere rubbing and grinding on areas she had no right to, but when I watched Liza and Simon they were just as bad, it was a little intimidating, Simon was young and fit, a gym junky and me well I was neither of those. Not that I was overweight or anything I just couldn't compete with his energy.

The good news was when we got home Liza exploded with a sexual energy I hadn't seen for a long time, he might have been doing all the arousing but I was receiving the payment, gladly I might add. Liza's sexuality was reborn and I was not complaining.

Things sort of rolled along like that until one evening after they had been over for dinner and we were collected on the balcony, the music wafting through the apartment, Simon dragged Liza into a clinch and they slow danced swaying gently with the gentle breeze.

Denise not to be out done pulled me up out of my chair and we danced beside then. Wow her body was glued to me tight her legs separated slightly and I felt her crotch grinding on my upper thigh, her lips mere inches from my ear as she breather wetly on my neck and ear.

I tried to move slightly afraid that Liza would see and get mad but when I peered across at them their dance made ours look innocent, Simon's hands were under Liza's arse cupping her cheeks squeezing gently as he pulled her against him. Her arms were circled behind his head and her head was nestled against his chest, her lips like Denise's leaving little moist trails of saliva up and down his neck.

Jesus Christ, what the hell was happening. I broke the dance with Denise taking a couple of backward steps before calling out loudly, "Does anyone else want a drink?"

Liza guiltily slipped out of Simon's arms unable to look me in the eye. "Yes please she whispered." Simon nodded with a snigger, "Yes its hot tonight isn't it."

I went in and brought out the bottle of wine and replenished everyone's drinks, as we sat down enjoying the warm summer air Simon blurted out, "Do you guys ever share?"

I gave him a strange stare, "Share what?"

Denise giggled, "Each other, you know...swap partners."

I choked on my drink, "What... Good heavens no...... no we don't."

Liza gave me a worried glance, "Is that something you guys are into." I enquired.

Simon nodded, "Yeah Deni and I have and open marriage, we agreed that we are free to enjoy the company of others so long as we are honest and careful. Sometimes when the time is right we like to swap."

Liza stuttered, "So what are you suggesting?"

Denise interrupted, "Liza we like you, Simon and me talked about it, we both like you, we like you a lot and if you were interested we would like to swap."

Suddenly the breeze stopped, there seemed to be total stillness, I knew the music was still playing but I could hear nothing but my beating heart. "Oh I see." Liza mumbled as she glanced up at me with nervous look.

Simon laughed, "Sorry we have wanted to say something for a while but we were nervous, we like you guys, but we didn't want to shock you or spoil our friendship."

I tried to laugh it off, "No offence Simon, I'm flattered actually but no we are not interested."

He nodded, "Kevin, there's no pressure, we just wanted to ask."

I nodded, "As I said, we aren't offended." I glanced at Liza, "Are we dear?"

She giggled, "Definitely not." Her face was red as a beet and she looked flushed. Denise moved over beside her, "Are we still good? We were scared to ask we value your friendship so much."

"Its fine honey." Liza answered giving her a kiss on the cheek, "I am a bit overwhelmed though, we are well older than you."

Simon chuckled, "You may be older but Liza you have to realise you are a very beautiful woman, you certainly get my motor running."

"That's for sure." Denise giggled, "This is all he has talked about for weeks." She glanced at me, "I feel the same way Kevin I am very attracted to you, age means nothing to us."

I was flummoxed, speechless and I think everybody felt the same way. We sat sipping our wine in silence.

Eventually Denise stood and muttered, "Perhaps we should leave."

Simon agreed, "Yes I think we have shocked you enough, please don't hold it against us, there was no pressure."

After they left Liza and I went about cleaning up before bed and as we found ourselves standing together at the sink she giggled, "Bloody hell... Well that was a shock."

I chuckled along with her, "Jesus hon that is a bloody understatement, I didn't know what to say."

She nodded, "Yes I could see that darling, I felt the same way."

"I said the right thing didn't I?"

She hugged me, "Yes of course you did, although watching you dancing with Denise I sense there was some interest there."

"Ha you can talk, bloody hell I thought you and Simon were going to have sex right there on the balcony!"

She shoved me, not hard but enough to make me stumble, "It wasn't that bad....was it?"

Nodding I laughed, "Yes it was actually, c'mon Liza you were dancing like lovers."

"Well so were you, I saw Denise rubbing against you and I bet you had an erection."

I blushed and looked away, she giggled, "Yeah I bloody knew it." She hugged me again, "I'm not mad Kevin it was all rather exciting really, that's the closest I have ever been to another man since we met."

In bed Liza was a dynamo of sexual energy winding me up to heights we hadn't reached for many years. I can't remember the last time she gave me a blowjob to resurrect me for round two but that night, wow it was amazing. Her orgasm was as wild as any I had ever seen her enjoy, her whole body reacted, trembling and shaking her fingers digging into my shoulders as I pounded her like a man possessed.

The morning found us doing the weekend chores and I had finished the laundry when Denise walked in smiling. "Liza do you want to go shopping?"

Liza glanced at me before replying, "Yes I would love to, you don't mind do you Kevin?"

I laughed, "What get between you and a shopping trip, do I look stupid to you?"

She rushed off to get ready and Denise came up behind me, "Are you still talking to us after last night? It wasn't too much was it?"

Smiling I shook my head in the negative, "No, its fine. Yes I admit we were both shocked but not in a bad way."

She kissed my cheek, "Good I would hate to have our friendship ruined by that."

They disappeared hand in hand off to do battle with the retailers and I fell back in front of the TV trying to get my head around the previous night.

The girls wandered in much later and their arms were filled with bags and parcels. Liza laid hers down and Denise turned to leave calling back over her shoulder, "Don't forget, dinner tonight."

I gave Liza a quizzical glance, "Dinner?"

She laughed, "Yes, dinner tonight, Simon has booked us in at some fancy French restaurant, so you better go and get ready."

"But it's only early."

"Well I want you to look good, have a soak in the tub."

I did as I was asked and slunk away to relax back immersed in the hot sudsy water. Liza, was busy in the bedroom trying on many of the outfits she had brought on her trip.

Liza made me take special care to look good, but not as much care as she took with her own appearance, I couldn't remember her looking this hot for a very long time... She looked bright, radiant and of course stunning. As she did a twirl in front of me all I could say was, "Wow."

She giggled, "You approve then?"

Shaking my head in disbelief I muttered, "You look ravishing and I will be the envy of every man there."

"Flatterer." She mused, "Nobody will even notice me when Denise walks in."
"Like hell, you look incredible, she may be younger but you are the real beauty."

Her smile beamed and she wrapped her sexy arms around me, "Thank you, it's all lies but thank you."

When Denise and Simon knocked on the door I had to steady myself Denise did indeed look beautiful. I had to make sure Liza didn't see the lust in my eyes. It's funny how having a simple bit of information like the woman you are ogling wants you changes the way you see the world. This sexy gorgeous creature was actually obtainable even for a grumpy old bastard me.

At the restaurant the evening progressed easily with the conversation flowing freely and I noticed Simon couldn't take his eyes off Liz and what's more she loved it, she wallowed in his syrupy flattery and easy compliments. Denise didn't seem upset at all that her husband was laying it on so thick, almost drooling freely from the mouth as he fussed over her.

As we finished up Denise suggested it was still early and we should go to a club. Liz who was having such a wonderful night pleaded, "Please honey, can we? It's still early."

I was enjoying myself as well so even although I had a big day tomorrow I nodded in agreement, although I mumbled, "Only if I get to choose where we go."

They agreed and I took us to an old time dance club that I read about, it was somewhere I had been planning to bring Liza on a date night because we both loved to dance. I wanted to go somewhere other than a club pumping out electronic music, I wanted to see a band and be able to talk. This was perfect we could still talk without yelling and we didn't have to fight off the throbbing crowd at some sleazy bar. I thought Simon and Denise would hate it but I hoped Liza would like it. Her smile said it all as she kissed my cheek giving my arm a great squeeze, "Wonderful choice sweetheart."

We quickly found a table and as Simon headed for the bar I pulled Liza out onto the dancefloor. She fell into my arms and we started to circulate to a slow dance. Her head rested on my shoulder and she whispered, "God I love you, what a wonderful choice, thank you."

The heat from her body radiated through her skimpy outfit, her pussy pressed hard against my growing erection. We danced for ages enjoying the feel of our bodies, it took the band leaders announcement that they were taking a break to head us back to the table.

When we arrived it was obvious that Simon and Denise hadn't moved. "Why aren't you up dancing?" I asked.

Simon announced sounding a little embarrassed, "We don't really know how, we've never been into ballroom dancing."

Denise giggled, "It's OK we enjoyed watching you."

As we sat sipping our drinks I apologised, "Sorry if you had said we could have gone somewhere else."

Liza gushed, "Nonsense, we will just have to teach them, it'll be fun."

She threw back her drink in a huge gulp and led Simon out onto the dancefloor where they fell into a tight embrace. It was a slow waltz and Simon was obviously clumsy but a quick learner. Denise and I watched for a while as Liza led him around, "Well am I going to get a lesson as well?" She asked with a coy little smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

That teasing smile was an invitation I couldn't resist. She slipped easily into my arms and I held her not to tight as a fox trot started and we started to move, it was awkward at first, but like Simon she was a fast learner. As she became more comfortable her body got closer and closer crushing her sumptuous breasts against my chest, her hot mound crushing my now unmistakeable erection between us. "You are such a good dancer." She cooed wetly in my ear, taking the chance to nibble on my lobe as we glided around. I noticed that as close as we were, it wasn't as close as Liza and Simon, they were joined at the crotch their bodies welded seamlessly together into a sinuous gliding bundle of superheated sexuality.

I was shocked at her allowing him to get so close, normally she wouldn't even dance in public like that with me.

Denise didn't allow me to wallow in self-doubt for long. Her body made it impossible to think clearly or even rationalise thoughts. She whispered sexily, "God this is fun dancing together like this, your erection guiding us around like a rudder."

Again our dance was brought to an end by the band stopping. As we walked off Denise's hand slid into mine.

Back at the table Simon headed for the bar. The drinks flowed easily and watching Liza's radiant beaming smile showed me exactly how much fun she was having.

"So with the lessons out of the way next time, you two can dance together." I suggested.

"Weren't you enjoying dancing with me?" Denise sulked.

I was sure she was teasing but I mollified her. "Of course I wa,s you picked it up quickly, I just thought you might enjoy dancing together."

Liza seemed to enjoy my attempt at retrieving my foot from my mouth as she added, "Well I was enjoying being the instructor, not often I get to be the teacher."

"That's settled then." Denise announced, "I want my sexy instructor back as well.

So that's the way it went until closing time, we danced and swayed sexily and she obviously didn't have enough dinner because she kept trying to eat my ear.

As we climbed out of the cab back at the apartment Simon invited us in for a nightcap but I had to shy away. "Not tonight, I have to get up early." Liza and Denise both gave me the pouty mouthed sulky stare. "Sorry girls but I have an early start."

In bed Liza was ravenous and literally stripped my clothes off in her eagerness to get me into bed. "God look at that, you are as hard as steel, Denise did a good job warming you up."

Uncomfortable with her suggestion I exclaimed, "That is all your work, I have been waiting for this all night."

My fingers quickly found her pouty swollen labia and slid straight into her already hot gooey hole, "Talk about aroused, Simon obviously got your motor running."

She giggled, "Yes he did, but you are going to get the reward." She rolled me over onto my back and climbed on top, sinking straight down impaling herself on my cock, "Oh god sweetheart that feels so good."

There was no need for foreplay she was ready to go and I would have to hurry to stay with her. She rode me like a bucking bronco, grinding her muff against me as she bottomed out making sure her clit was getting plenty of attention.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,541 Followers