All Comments on 'Can I Have My Way with You Always'

by keyboard_masher

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Friendship Always

Thank you for your story. It is different from most in the fact that straight male was open to the pleasure of sex with judgements of himself or his childhood friend. As a women I appreciated the fact that not once was there the use of a term meant to separate Chris or Ash in sexual preference. Yes, it was made clear that Chris was straight and Ash was Gay, there was nothing beyond that. It further showed that Chris allowed himself to enjoy the situation in comparison as well as Ash without the stereotypes and derogatory most authors use. Again thank you. Maybe, well get a follow up on Chris using his Always and not being so passive in the experience. Hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very good storey and full of interest and sex to make it go well Good guys as well.

Great for lock down in England on a sunny summer dayThank you and I hope that the storey continues

Chancem77Chancem77about 4 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this. Other than the arm pit stuff which I though was kind of gross lol But other than that, no complaints. It was a very sweet depiction of friendship, love, and acceptance. I do hope that there will be more to this story. I really like these two Characters. Well done. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous