Can I Have My Way with You Always

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash didn't care as his nose was squished by the force of Chris's arms wrapped around his head. His lips dutifully covering Chris's areola, his tongue flicked and swirled around the nub, exerting moans of pleasure from the owner. Contrasting to his almost hairless chest, Chris was patterned with light dusting of hair the same shade and connected into his pits. When he came up for air, he could admire the hours that Chris had spent sculpting and honing his body. The hair trailed over his abs. Where the muscle and light fat folds between each other in the middle the colour darkens into amber and disappears under the waistband of his boxer shorts. The rest was hidden under his own groin.

Ash raised his eyes and met Chris's again. He searched for a destination ever so briefly before Chris once more placed his hands on his hips and pushed his crotch against his perineum. It was all the clue that Ash needed. He proceeded to take off his shirt but Chris stopped him.

"Let me do it." He requested as he lifted the shirt off. He brought it to his face and took a sniff. "Don't get me wrong," he said as he threw the shirt to the floor. "... just not my thing." He commented.

"Maybe lingerie instead?" Ash wanted to reaffirm Chris's sexuality.

"Maybe." Chris answered. He placed a palm over the small of Ash's back, and with the other traced a line from Ash's lips, down to his neck and ended just at the center of his chest. "Usually there would be more resistance right about here" He commented nonchalantly.

"Sorry to disappoint, I don't have boobs." Ash assumed that Chris is a boob-dude from the comment.

"Still, nice chest." Ash is probably a few years behind Chris in terms of getting his body in shape. There was a definition of shape but increasing the size has become his bane since forever. He puffed his chest for Chris to inspect further. Chris responded by lightly tracing a finger around each chest. It made Ash shiver with excitement.

"Don't..." he finally whimpered, as Chris brought a nipple between this index and thumb. His other hand firmly held the small of Ash's back, ensuring an arch was maintained and accented the chest even more. He gently pinched it. Ash bit his lower lip.

When Chris leaned in and covered his nipple with his mouth, Ash's body reacted convulsively. The motion transfered over to Chris's throb, encouraging him even more to gently and purposely suckle Ash. They stayed that way for a while, Ash shuddering and convulsing against Chris's steady hand. Even with a woman this was Chris's favourite position, albeit without his boxer brief and his rod penetrating her depth.

Eventually Chris let go. He felt like he was threading the line of his limit with a guy. Ash collected himself and kissed Chris deeply, a token of gratitude he felt for returning the favor. His kiss travelled lower, to his chest as he once again explored his chest. Against the tungsten light he could see a sheen of sweat matting the hair together, accentuating the manly odor that is Chris.

He travelled further down, sliding off the sofa now and positioned himself once again where he had started - between Chris's legs. He licked and kissed Chris's abs, following the trail as Chris's moan in agreement. He stopped only to prop himself on his knees, and resumed by moving upwards this time, starting from Chris's inner thigh. When he buried his face between the couch and Chris's crotch, Chris reached under the waistband of his boxer brief and adjusted his rod. It now pointed straight to his face, the head well above the waistband as there was not enough fabric to keep it wholly covered. Ash was still busy enjoying the musk just behind his ball sack to notice. He could only grin and thought it to be a great surprise when Ash reemerges.

"Bed's just over there." Chris finally quipped, noticing Ash struggling under him. He rolled over Ash and casually walked to his dresser, took out a cigarette and lit it up. He flicked a remote to kick up ventilation, and laid on his back from the corner of the bed, legs hanging over the edge.

"Dude how can I say no to this invitation." Ash quickly crawled between his legs again. He resumed his attack with moans and groans of pleasure from Chris. When he moved to gather Chris's balls behind the mesh fabric of his underwear, Chris mentioned something about giving his ex a run for her money and that encouraged him even more.

Before he got up, he took his time to admire Chris's choice of underwear. Bright red Under Armor, meshed all round except for the pouch, made in spandex material. It hugged his body well, but in his hardened state the underwear failed him as a good portion of his rod was exposed from under the waistband.

"Someone's excited." Ash climbed up Chris's body, gave him a quick kiss and took a drag off his cigarette.

"It's probably from the beer." Chris answered back.

"Yeah I'll bet." Ash blew the smoke from his drag upwards, and started his lips on a journey towards Chris's rod from his lips. He only paused to wonder if he would ask for permission, but dismissed it as Chris had already said yes to him having his way for the night.

"You only have your way tonight," Chris said when he noticed a hesitation from Ash. Ash noticed the emphasis on the work tonight. Bearing no more mind to the thought, he pressed his closed lips to the top of Chris's rod. Chris let out a sigh of relief that his rod finally received some direct attention. The sensation of humping Ash left much to be desired compared to his ex's, even with clothes on. He could feel Ash's fingers on his skin, creeping up from the leg opening of his boxer briefs and wondered when Ash was going to finally give him full attention. As of now, kisses on his tip was pleasure enough, but he's growing impatient. He was harder than he had ever remembered and if this were to go anywhere it better be now.

He glanced at the clock. 11.50. 10 minutes to midnight. They had been at it for the past half-an-hour. Sure he had longer foreplays before, but he had control. Handing over control like this, again for the first time with a man, his patience is tested.

Ash noticed a change in Chris as he adored whatever part of his rod that was exposed. Alternating between kisses and licks, he had yet put the whole head into his mouth. It would frustrate him too if he was on the receiving end. He finally got up, pulled both their underwear off and went down on Chris in one swift motion.

Chris was caught off guard when Ash took the whole of him in his mouth that he had to prop himself back up to sit. He could only see the top of Ash's head as he held him in his mouth, nose buried in his groin. He had to take stock of himself and breathe a short breath to will himself not to cum immediately. When Ash slowly releases him, his rod slaps his belly with a thud, slick from saliva. Ash grinned at him.

"Don't touch it yet." He snapped as Ash tried to move in closer. "Holy shit that was something." Ash grinned again and lightly blew air on his wet dick. "No no no.. don't." He snapped again. Ash felt proud. It wasn't his goal but he had the crown for best kiss. Now it seemed he also had the throne for best blowjob. He blew again.

"Damn that was amazing." Chris fell back on the bed. He managed to stop himself from cumming but got really close. He felt Ash's lips on his inner thigh again and gathered his legs to push himself further on the bed. Ash followed and climbed on as well, not missing his tempo as he crept further up to his rod. He kept his knees pointed to the ceiling, both feet planted flat on his bed and opened his legs as much as he can to allow Ash together his balls in his mouth. It was a good sensation. The queen of blowjobs has been replaced by a king.

As Ash worked his rod, he had the sudden urge to have another cigarette. He threw the previous butt towards the general direction of where his toilet was and hoped it landed square inside. In any case the basement floor was cement so he was not worried about burning anything. Between moans, he managed to relay his request to Ash, who stopped and got off him. He needed a break too, his jaws getting tired from working Chris's length.

"Come here." Chris said as he lit his cigarette. Ash got up and walked towards him. Chris handed his cigarette so Ash could take a drag. After blowing the smoke out Ash got down to his knees again and continued sucking Chris. He thought Chris looked sexy with his rod in his mouth smoking a cigarette. Dean had learned to put up with his smoking, and he did smoke less when he was around, but seeing Chris like this, allowing him to use his body, is intoxicating. Ash continued sucking and every now and then took a drag that Chris offered.

It had taken most of Chris's willpower to shoot his load all over Ash as he knelt in front of him with his lips tight around his rod. One hand was on his knee bracing himself, the other hand around his balls, guiding the rod that disappeared easily down his throat. It was a winning blowjob, and the cigarette in his hand serves only as a distraction for him to let loose and fuck Ash's face.

At one point in the night Ash was straddling Chris, his rod rubbing against his perineum. He rocked his body against Chris, who laid almost motionless under him. Hands behind his head with a grin on his face, he looked so calm and collected as he surrendered his body to be used by Ash. When Ash came down and ran his tongue around Chris's ear Chris answered with a moan, clarifying that he too, to a certain extent, enjoys the moment.

"Can I put you inside me?" Ash whispered as he continued rubbing Chris under him.

"This body is yours tonight, man. Do what you want with it." Chris answered.

"Got rubber?"

"I'm clean."

"I'd rather be safe." Ash feared that this was as far as he could go. He was clean too, but he's not risking it.

Chris shimmied up to the small drawers next to his bed and handed a couple of packs of condoms and a bottle of lube. Ash took one ripped it open and covered Chris. In the next few moments Ash was back stradling Chris, this time his rod penetrating deep into his bowels. The look on Chris's face as he slid inside was that of ecstasy.

Chris remembered how easily Ash had downed him with his mouth and braced for the same experience. Even with his ex he had to take it slow, for her sake. It was above and beyond what he had prepared for. The tightness was different from his girlfriend and after a minute adjusting himself, fingers digging into Ash's thigh to pin him down and stop him from moving he regained control and slowly returned his hands behind his head. By now he was sweating against the coolness of the room.

Ash was in heaven. Chris was a good 8 inches long, with girth and hardness to match. Dean was shy of that, but he knew what he was doing back then. On the other hand, Chris was more passive, lying there and enjoying the moment without moving much.

As he started to move his body up and down, plunging Chris deeper still, he stroked his own hardness to match. Chris was nodding approvingly, his rod now fully given attention it deserves. Had it been his ex, he had to pace himself but with Ash above him he felt this was more up to his speed.

Ash tried to push the thought of Chris not actively participating in the fuck and focus on himself. The nod of approval is enough to assure him that Chris is ok with this. The smell of sex was thick, and when he came down to breath Chris in, it almost sent him to the edge.

"Cum with me," He said to Chris.

"Inside you?" He meant into the condom as Ash fucked himself with his rod.

"Yes. Together." Ash replied, looking square into his eyes.

"Ride me a little more. I'll get there soon." Chris blew an air kiss, followed by a wink. Ash took the cue and did his best on his own to increase his tempo. He went down under Chris's arms again and the thick smell brought him to the edge. As he convulsed, streak of his cum spurt between them and his grip against Chris's rod tightened in response to the orgasm. He tried his best to maintain the tempo and heard Chris moan getting louder and louder.

Chris had thoroughly enjoyed Ash bouncing and riding him that he was happy to oblige when Ash asked to cum together. He was barely holding it on, the composure with his hands behind his head was just for show. He never imagined fucking an ass would be so much pleasurable, and the excitement of doing it with a guy adds up. When Ash came, the volume of his orgasm transferred to his rod as Ash slammed himself. The tightness increased and with a few more landing he was brought to the edge. With each additional landing, although the tempo now irregular, he shot cum one after another, and filled the condom inside Ash.

Fully spent, Ash laid on top of Chris. He barely had any energy left. Reality began to set and after a few minutes he rose and kissed Chris once more. It was returned with the same spent energy from Chris, who now wore a satisfied smile but kept his eyes shut.

He came off and Chris's rod left him with an emptiness. Gingerly he peeled the condom off, tied it and flicked it towards the toilet. It landed with a wet sound. He couldn't help but wonder how Chris tasted. There's only one way to find out, he thought and wrapped his mouth once again around Chris.

Caught off guard by this, Chris grabbed a handful of Ash's hair to stop him from moving. By then Ash's face was already deep in his pubes, he could feel the throbbing of Ash's throat and quickly pulled him away.

"Jeez you gotta warn a guy before doing that." Ash bashfully smiled. "It's sensitive." he continued, still holding Ash by the hair. Slowly he let go. Ash maintained eye contact as he brought his face closer and closer to Chris's rod. He kissed it. Chris answered with a hiss. It was uncomfortably hard still, even after he'd already cum, and incredibly sensitive.

Taking cue that there is no further protest from Chris other than the hiss, he went down again and took all of his rod into his mouth with renewed fervor. Chris fell back and his hands thrashed about, fighting the sensitivity and pleasure from Ash's expert mouth. He no longer had the willpower to fight back the wave of cum he felt on it's way, and within minutes blew another round inside Ash's mouth.

Chris's reaction was endearing, and Ash wasn't going to let it go to waste. It was him that said he can have his way around his body for the rest of the night, and he could've stopped it. But his hardness betrays the owner as Ash kept sucking away. The lingering taste of his first cum was sharp and metallic, but when Chris came the second time the taste was stronger. Mixed with the smell of his pubes that Ash was intoxicated over, he knew he would miss it and drank all of it in.

As they both laid spent next to each other, Ash muttered a thank you and asked if he could spend the night. Chris nodded and tousled his hair. Ash felt it was an endearing gesture. When Chris agreed to spoon him, his rod still pretty hard on the small of his back, they both knew it would be a good friendship from there on.

12