All Comments on 'Can I Tell You Something?'

by Salemguy503

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG, what a beautiful story. It brought back memories of a close school friend of mine. Your story was a fantasy I had about me and him, but sadly never acted upon. We lost touch over the years, but I still use occasionally use this fantasy. Hope you continue this storyline, would love to see how it develops. Thanks.

metro610metro610about 2 years ago

Great story and great build up! Every young guy can relate to this experience. I had a similar one so it brought back awesome memories for me. Thank you!

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Great story with hot guys, good physical descriptions, lust and sex while camping! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what happens between long time good friends. You have built up a strong friendship, trust, have have the curiosity, & the longing for acceptance by someone you have known & admired for years. You have been jerking off since you can’t remember and thoughts of acting out with a guy you admire seems almost natural. For legal purposes this coming out is happening after high school. But we all know that things like this can easily happen during the early teen years when the persistent hard-ons are a daily happening. It’s all part of growing up, and most guys use it as a bridge to heterosexual sex. But other guys will never find comfort sexually with girls. This story is typical how guys “discover” each other. Great story! Comment by Uncle Dee…..2/18/2022.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had to go and cum all over. The story made me so horny!

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Just lovely. I had a similar experience with my bestie when we were 13. We were in my room, took our pants off and played with each others little little dicks and nuts. A time of innocence with no guilt or remorse. That came later when the religious nonsense was forced on me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalemguy503@Salemguy503
New to erotic writing. Bi sexual. I tend to write stories about discovering yourself sexually